Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry to hear console bros
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey VMOL having issues on PC now to maybe we will get a fix sooner.
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

Really? Or April Fools?
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? Or April Fools?
    @Nifty2g posted a thread about long load screens not the same issue but hopefully it speed up the fix.
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm April fools is over and it's still broken, going on what 45 days now?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Orbital wrote: »
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    It could be worse you could be raging on Overwatch.

I find it quietly impressive how they have managed to break vDSA more than anything. As if the Frame Rate wasn't bad enough.

Vdsa isn't broken on PS4 this update, it's actually been pretty smooth. Vmol is close to unplayable though. I know I'm livid as a PS4 player, I can't imagine the Xbox raiding community!

At the minute we on eu have 3 guilds and they are all doing sanc and we all hate our lives.

Does AA function well? On PS4 we can only run AA and Sanctum (ew...) to not have tons of dcs. Both Hel Ra and Maw are broken.

It seems like Hel-Ra is back like it was a few months back. It's fine as long as it's daytime in-game, but once the stars come out, it's crashville.
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    It could be worse you could be raging on Overwatch.

I find it quietly impressive how they have managed to break vDSA more than anything. As if the Frame Rate wasn't bad enough.

Vdsa isn't broken on PS4 this update, it's actually been pretty smooth. Vmol is close to unplayable though. I know I'm livid as a PS4 player, I can't imagine the Xbox raiding community!

At the minute we on eu have 3 guilds and they are all doing sanc and we all hate our lives.

Does AA function well? On PS4 we can only run AA and Sanctum (ew...) to not have tons of dcs. Both Hel Ra and Maw are broken.

hel ra is fine if u go during the daytime

You're both lucky! We very rarely have 0 crashes, and any run after the first we have multiple guaranteed crashes. If we play during popular times there are tons of crashes.

I am currently unable to complete the fight vs The Warrior. Seems like I'm guaranteed to crash when The Warrior calls his sword at 35% health.

Currently testing a new strat - enter first person and look at the ground from 37% health, only cast my Pet pulse and Blockade of Fire for DPS. Better than crashing :neutral:
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    All I want for my birthday is what I paid for.
    Edited by ThyMorningGlory on April 3, 2017 2:09PM
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly Im beginning to wonder if this is becoming a legal issue under the "Sales of Goods & Supply of Services Act 1980" because the product is not working as intended and not fit for purpose.
    Options
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is trash. Pay what ever money to do a emergency hot fix like you did with sorcs and the banker exploit
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Finn can we get a update we want to run trials.
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Honestly Im beginning to wonder if this is becoming a legal issue under the "Sales of Goods & Supply of Services Act 1980" because the product is not working as intended and not fit for purpose.

Microsoft are burying thier heads in the sand. They only handle the sales of crowns. So if that part is defective they'll sort it. Otherwise they don't care.

Join me as I troll the *** out of every single eso post of twitter etc with this shite (just post this thread link) hit them with bad press. Derail every thing they do to try and promote the game.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Finn any update on a fix?
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Finn any update on a fix?
    Yes there is not going to be one until May and even then probably not
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah sadly this won't get fixed until Vvardenfell at the latest, probably not even then.
    But god forbid the jester festival ended early, all hands on a hotfix!! And an hour later it was fixed.

I know it's probably a lot easier to fix, but still shows the priorities.

I encourage everyone that plays on console and has bought the dlc/subscribe to open tickets about getting a refund, both with Sony/Microsoft and ZoS.
    We are actually paying for a product that doesn't work at all, and we need to take some action since we are constantly being neglected and ignored.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Yeah sadly this won't get fixed until Vvardenfell at the latest, probably not even then.
    But god forbid the jester festival ended early, all hands on a hotfix!! And an hour later it was fixed.

I encourage everyone that plays on console and has bought the dlc/subscribe to open tickets about getting a refund, both with Sony/Microsoft and ZoS.
    We are actually paying for a product that doesn't work at all, and we need to take some action since we are constantly being neglected and ignored.

They can't even remove a sticky over the thieves guild festival. If this does take until June then console population won't recover. People have just abandoned the game now.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

They can't even remove a sticky over the thieves guild festival. If this does take until June then console population won't recover. People have just abandoned the game now.

Xbox eu already boned mate we got 3 guilds who run trials one focus on aa the other on sanc literally hoping for good rng on the dc's to get a nice score, along with good gameplay anything can go wrong.

This hidden dc mechanic zos fail to fix is totally not radical bro. It's completely the opposite

Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Got my whole guild using poisons on our back bar because vma staves are broken.

You absolute bananas mate sort your game out
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    Something about lorkhaj...

Xbox eu already boned mate we got 3 guilds who run trials one focus on aa the other on sanc literally hoping for good rng on the dc's to get a nice score, along with good gameplay anything can go wrong.

This hidden dc mechanic zos fail to fix is totally not radical bro. It's completely the opposite

Only 3 guilds running vet trials ?? Really ??
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    "Soyez vous -même, les autres sont déjà pris"
    Oscar Wilde

Youtube channel => C'est par ici
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    LilySix wrote: »

Off the top of my head yes, our server is full of pvp players (half just got banned lol) the rest bots and role players.

Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    Owwww... that is really sad for you...
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    Oscar Wilde

Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean to tell me you don't enjoy running VSO for 3-6 hours a night?

Side note: I managed to hop in a run of hm AA last night and we only had 1 dc over two runs, idk which person in the group sacrificed a lamb to Satan but tyty
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    You mean to tell me you don't enjoy running VSO for 3-6 hours a night?

Side note: I managed to hop in a run of hm AA last night and we only had 1 dc over two runs, idk which person in the group sacrificed a lamb to Satan but tyty

It was me. You're welcome.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you think MS will give us a full refund since TG release?If your a sub?
    Options
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    I want a sacrified lamb too ....
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    Oscar Wilde

Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭

Off the top of my head yes, our server is full of pvp players (half just got banned lol) the rest bots and role players.

Well you can over exaggerate. There is still more then 3 guilds who do vet trials but some more active then others.
    Edited by Tostiee on April 4, 2017 2:02PM
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    CLOSE THIS POST ALREADY! Please.
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously zos though. May for a patch to maybe finally figure out what's wrong is unacceptable. Who do we need to escalate this with? Also when are the mass refunds for ESO plus for a misrepresented, falsely advertised and broken product? Eso plus includes Imperial City for which Molag Bol wouldn't spawn. It includes Orsinium which was brokeb and unplayable and kidnapped our characters and it includes Thieves Guild and Maw of Lorkhaj. For all the time we paid for service we did not receive refunds are expected.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They will most likely refund the ESO+ subscription
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    CLOSE THIS POST ALREADY! Please.

Why?

The issues are still here, the Trials are unplayable on console, and not until this is fixed is there a reason to close it.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They will most likely refund the ESO+ subscription

They do. I got 2 months from MS (renewal overlapped with homestead so they refunded the active one when it dropped and the next month which came alone once they decided to break it all. So yes you can all get it back. Just log onto thier support page and give them this thread link. It's enough.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options