The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So how likely is it that we won't see a fix before Morrowind? Will we for sure have a fix before the end of the year?
    Edited by NeuroAutonomy on March 22, 2017 5:35PM
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
    Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
    Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
    |vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrFish024 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno do you have any updates of fixes or timeframe for fixes of console trials? It's been over a week since your test and we haven't gotten any update except you telling us how you didn't have time to get a fix in. All trials on console have issues so I hope you are looking at fixes for more than just vmol.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, unfortunately. Our engineers are still collecting and digging into the data we have, and are trying to nail down exactly where and why the issue is occurring. It's a complicated issue, and not something we're taking lightly.

And yes, we are looking at all Trials, not just Vet MoL.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

You should communicate to your bosses that they should hire more engineers. The customers that help pay you and your coworkers salaries would greatly appreciate it ;)

I'm not blaming you, btw! I know your job and you do it very well. Thanks for the update, Gina!
    Edited by dimensional on March 22, 2017 5:30PM
  • PapaSlatch
    PapaSlatch
    ✭✭
    Still collecting data... Great. Looks like it's another full quarter of lost progress because of broken PAID FOR content. Way to set the bar high, ZOS.
    Morgan LeFey - V16 Sorc - AD
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't hold your breath. Look how long it took to get molag Bal to spawn in IC. It's old content now and they lose interest with it. The guys who started this were incredibly lucky to get an audience with zos in the 1st place. The very least they could do is remove mol from the trial rotation. Was bit of a kick in the nuts when it came up last week.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please tell us you fixed it and submitted the patch to Microsoft....
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    This honestly feels like a lost cause.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    And I am sorry for coming to the forums to complain about a problem, trying to pursue a fix instead of glitching it like you for easy loot, I don't recall ever seeing you on the leaderboards before homestead :/
    Your input is kind of null mate

I think that if you put a @name or a quote it would be a bit clearer to see who you're talking to :D:D:D

Btw instead of making this thread into a p*ssing contest, how about you guys don't get it locked and let us keep being updated by Zose on this matter? ;)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    yup, you're right
    im just getting very frustrated.
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yup, you're right
    im just getting very frustrated.

I get you man, we all are... we're all in this together though!
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... any one played Mass Effect yet?
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    So... any one played Mass Effect yet?

Naaah too busy falling of the edge of the platform during the Mage HM because that trial is getting REALLY boring, so you gotta spice things up a bit. I found it funny jumping off the platform. So did everyone else in the team. Funniest part about it was that we still got a 121k score with plenty of time lost screwing around and jumping off bridges throughout the rest of the trial.

Seriously, this is the kinda stuff we have to do to have fun in trials now! Seriously running 2 trials for a month is REALLY boring... Please ZOS find a fix ASAP.
    Edited by Izaki on March 24, 2017 1:13AM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wanna know something that crazy? I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn and the Devs have been amazing. They've put two patches out in TWO days. Someone reported a bug? They made quick note of it and they patched it. Zos is a sad excuse right now as a developers.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    yep sanc and aa over and over and over is boring and hardly any plunder, so im literally spending gold for potions im not getting back, loads of fun!

any update???

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to love Sanctum, but after doing that for over a month, I don't anymore. Actually started to hate it instead.

Last time it took over 3 months to get it fixed. We have already passed one month. Wouldn't be surprised if its not fixed until Vvardenfell in June.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite part is finally getting a group together and plan for a time then have 3-4 of them unable to login and we end up not being able to go at all. Zos never misses that hit to my card every month though, and at least we have a pretty dope new run animation.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its only disconnecting in the beginning! it get far better once your inside but still not perfect!
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    It is in extremely poor taste to continue to charge us for a broken and defective product. You advertise ESO plus and the crown jewels of each dlc is or has been unplayable for months at a time without refunds or compensation. Imperial city's crown jewels is Molag Bol. Yet he refused to spawn for how long? Orsinium being a PVE dlc wouldn't allow you to complete the quest line ans even kidnapped two of my characters for weeks. Oh and the Thieves Guild dlc's crowning glory was Maw yet we're still here. Better get going on those refunds. We don't pay for defective falsely advertised products.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tylos001 wrote: »
    Its only disconnecting in the beginning! it get far better once your inside but still not perfect!

Not true at all. Had 4 or 5 freezes two nights ago on every Rakkhat pull before he even got to the second pad. Probably 10 straight pulls before we threw in the towel.

XBox NA
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Completely false.

Yes the freezes are a little less after Zhaj'hassa, but we are talking 2-3 DCs/Freezes instead of 4-5 and even if you manage to get lucky and not have both healers and tanks disappear it's still nearly unplayable.

Also when you get to Rakkhat, as soon as he aggroes and slams down you have a constant 4-6 DCs/Freezes EVERY TIME. And even though we tried to push on every time he switches pad you have another 2-4 DCs. And since players who manage to reset the console and come back can't get though the boss again it is 100% impossible to clear the Trial at the moment.

Trust me, we tried. A lot.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

Completely false.

Yes the freezes are a little less after Zhaj'hassa, but we are talking 2-3 DCs/Freezes instead of 4-5 and even if you manage to get lucky and not have both healers and tanks disappear it's still nearly unplayable.

Also when you get to Rakkhat, as soon as he aggroes and slams down you have a constant 4-6 DCs/Freezes EVERY TIME. And even though we tried to push on every time he switches pad you have another 2-4 DCs. And since players who manage to reset the console and come back can't get though the boss again it is 100% impossible to clear the Trial at the moment.

Trust me, we tried. A lot.

^^^^^ I'd trust them. They've tried. More than a lot. :P
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Mol Mol Mol Mol Mol Mol went in on normal today to get body bits of a certain set :wink: froze about 39 times
    :(
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    This is still a problem zos btw
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @Orbital They know. They've been in the thread. It sucks, but we're just going to have to wait and keep this thread alive. Idk how much longer we can keep doing AA and SO (DCing on every great run) until people get bored and just quit.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know I'm just fed up like everyone else, keeping this bumped
    My barbie house is really coming along everyone on Xbox eu should pop arround and send me a painting
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Love you all
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freezes happening at the edge of the cliff in room 1, left side of the room facing entrance in boss 1, between pads 1 and 2 towards the center of final boss in addition to MANY other places and random blue screens etc. This is horrendous, it has been an entire *** month. This content is a year old. How is this even remotely acceptable? What are we supposed to expect when the new trial comes out? This is absolutely ridiculous. We all pay a lot of money for services like eso plus and all of the little cosmetic items that you guys release. How about instead of releasing a *** sabre cat you give us functioning *** content that we already paid for.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I know I'm just fed up like everyone else, keeping this bumped
    My barbie house is really coming along everyone on Xbox eu should pop arround and send me a painting

I started laughing hysterically last night when I heard you DC inside your barbie house :smiley:
    Not even there it's safe :/

Please fix Trials.
    I miss vMoL and it's heartbreaking seeing people quit left and right everyday because of this.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are now all well and truly *** bar sanctum.

Anyone had this lovely event.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DR X Harbinger/videos

I got overcharged in the annoying frost room in AA and all the adds were outside the door. Had to fight them in the lightening corridor. 2 deaths were there should have been 0 and no one was ahead or aggro them. Frost atros were still up.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yes it's a bit sad the server can't handle 4 Friends a skele , it boots me from my own house that I paid for, just like vmol as long as they get their cash the product they deliver is absolutely shocking and obviously at the bottom of their priority list

Bad grammar I'm on my phone don't be mean
    Edited by Orbital on March 25, 2017 2:29PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU