The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• kentribal
    kentribal
    Soul Shriven
    As a new player i suggest few things:1st just add more costumes transmog or heritages armor,2nd no pay 2 win items cus destroy this beautyful game 3rd give us a good support of the game like dlcs expansions improve gameplay and graphics ,4th maybe a recruit a friend invitation cus some people out there see the game from friends or sites but cant play cus need to buy the base game.for example my girlfriend see me to play but cant play cus meed to buy the base game,and that game its not wow or GW2 or L2 if dont play by ur self dont unsterstand the gameplay and the lore and how work with ur char for leveling make money etc etc.sorry for my bad english but its 7 oclock morning here and im in first coffee😁😁😁😁😁
    Edited by kentribal on March 26, 2021 5:40AM
  • harakira
    harakira
    ✭✭
    Access to inventory of alternative characters would be really useful QoL thing.
    By adding new feature you can start selling old one separately.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spearpoint wrote: »
    Map satchel (treasure maps/surveys), maybe obtainable in-game from escavations for all players, only usable for ESO+'ers.

Writ pouch.

Recipe book.

Motif ledger.

Transmute Crystal casket
    (no, 1000 is currently not even near enough capacity).

Maybe all of these QoL "craft bag wannabe" containers could be found from ultimate leads.

Container with unlimited space for furnitures would be too resource heavy for the client, and a "Siege box" makes no sense. Of course 80k rubedite ores and 800 recipes are smaller than a trebuchet!

3x furniture cap instead of 2x!!!

165 Crown Gems alongside the 1650 Crowns each month.
    (Or increase the monthly Crowns again, from 1650 to 1815, possibly with 180 monthly crown gems (not 181/181,5/182; cuz the OCD says ugh!)).

Any other thoughts about this?

Map/survey book would be great

Problem is treasure maps don't stack.

I don't know how they store their data, but I suspect that writ pouch would be a problem because there might not be a set number of writs. They might be created dynamically.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on April 1, 2021 2:02AM
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    Here's one, how about NOT locking someone out just because they have something to say!
  • Subfocus
    Subfocus
    ✭✭
    How about the ability to open all crown crates at once, with an itemized list of what you recieved.

(honestly this should be standard but oh well)
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    How about an area that's NOT PvP! It seems no one goes there for that reason anymore. They're all hanging around wayshrines constantly requesting me to fight them even when I have it on auto decline you should see the amount of times that message pops up!
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subfocus wrote: »
    How about the ability to open all crown crates at once, with an itemized list of what you recieved.

(honestly this should be standard but oh well)

When I played Elder Scrolls Legends really casually, I ended up with a ton of card packs I didn't feel like opening because you had to have like 20 or so to bulk open. Even worse, they made you click on each card individually to turn it over. That might have been why I lost interest in the game, apart from not really being a CCG person.

I don't want animations when getting loot ever in any game. Just give me a list and dump it in my inventory. Don't waste my time with pointless effects.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Statue furnishing set of Nocturnal and a statuette.
  • Devy666
    Devy666
    No cap on daily endeavors. Or double the seal reward for us.
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    I realy would bag or storage for all furnishing with able for search items by the name. Like resourses bag.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devy666 wrote: »
    No cap on daily endeavors. Or double the seal reward for us.

+1 on this idea.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A huntingbag: This unlimited bag would be almost similar to the craftingbag, but would have every looted item placed automatically inside of it. The bag will auto-empty every 24h, and otherwise works like the regular inventory. As I always have all my inventoryslots fill quickly, this would allow me to stay in the field much much longer, instead of having to go to town to clear my inventory/deconstruct every 20 minutes.

PS: Craftingbag items would still go directly in the craftingbag.
    Edited by Sarannah on June 27, 2021 2:29PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it's been said but: Furniture bag. The storage chests will still be popular with those who do not have ESO+.
    Another thing that would be deeply appreciated would be the ability to sell bound furnishings for gold. People who don't normally sub would do so periodically just for this boon.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My suggestions:
    1) a pocket-wayshrine that pops up on command (also working inside houses) to free travel everywhere you are.
    2) a free furnishing storage
    3) receive by ingame mail hireling items with one character, also if they are from other characters hirelings ( right now I have to change all my characters to receive hireling items by ingame mail)
    4) access to past crown store items that are no more purchasable, and also past Impresario items (example Indriks or Style Pages)

Please consider Number 3, it is very important for the in-game quality of life. It is very very uncomfortable to change all chars twice a day to get hireling items from mail. I have spent a total of 15 skill points for each of my character to receive these items by mail, but it's very difficult to get them.
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on July 8, 2021 7:41PM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    My suggestions:
    1) a pocket-wayshrine that pops up on command (also working inside houses) to free travel everywhere you are.
    2) a free furnishing storage
    3) receive by ingame mail hireling items with one character, also if they are from other characters hirelings ( right now I have to change all my characters to receive hireling items by ingame mail)
    4) access to past crown store items that are no more purchasable, and also past Impresario items (example Indriks or Style Pages)

Please consider Number 3, it is very important for the in-game quality of life. It is very very uncomfortable to change all chars twice a day to get hireling items from mail. I have spent a total of 15 skill points for each of my character to receive these items by mail, but it's very difficult to get them.
    Pallio wrote: »
    A new stat: LUCK.. Improved RNG on drops.

I strongly agree !!
    Edited by Gandalf_72 on July 9, 2021 2:51PM
    PC | EU
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Potato wrote: »
    Add an option to buy a deconstructing assistant. Just like the merchant and banker.

I love this idea! :)
    I agree with Mr_Potato in that its thread: "Idea: Portable Deconstructing Assistant.". :)

1plpunirlvir.jpg

EDIT: it will come in Update 33!

Edited by Gandalf_72 on February 8, 2022 5:19PM
    PC | EU
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gandalf_72 wrote: »
    Mr_Potato wrote: »
    Add an option to buy a deconstructing assistant. Just like the merchant and banker.

I love this idea! :)
    I agree with Mr_Potato in that its thread: "Idea: Portable Deconstructing Assistant.". :)

1plpunirlvir.jpg

Definitely! A pocket deconstructing station would be great !!! Today I was in a public dungeon, and my inventory was 210/210, so I had to go elswhere to deconstruct all my stuff. It is so uncomfortable, and it should be nice to have something portable if necessary.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • yoo_mr_white
    yoo_mr_white
    ✭✭
    Add dailys that give seals for doing public dungeons , delves or world bosses across all dlc and base game.

Maybe even make these dailys drop a coffee with a random motif in it.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathmatch queue
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add dailys that give seals for doing public dungeons , delves or world bosses across all dlc and base game.

Maybe even make these dailys drop a coffee with a random motif in it.

I just want ZOS to serve me coffee, no motif necessary. ;)

• Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Spearpoint wrote: »
    Map satchel (treasure maps/surveys), maybe obtainable in-game from escavations for all players, only usable for ESO+'ers.

Writ pouch.

Recipe book.

Motif ledger.

Transmute Crystal casket
    (no, 1000 is currently not even near enough capacity).

Maybe all of these QoL "craft bag wannabe" containers could be found from ultimate leads.

Container with unlimited space for furnitures would be too resource heavy for the client, and a "Siege box" makes no sense. Of course 80k rubedite ores and 800 recipes are smaller than a trebuchet!

3x furniture cap instead of 2x!!!

165 Crown Gems alongside the 1650 Crowns each month.
    (Or increase the monthly Crowns again, from 1650 to 1815, possibly with 180 monthly crown gems (not 181/181,5/182; cuz the OCD says ugh!)).

Any other thoughts about this?

I definitely agree that ZoS should increase Housing cap (furniture, bust, pets, special items, etc.. ) to 3X-4X instead of 2X for sure. I hope out of all these suggestions, they atleast increase housing caps across the board
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please consider increasing housing caps across the board from the current 2x to 3x-4x please. 10 Special collectibles, 700 furnishings just isn't enough nowadays with all the new items. Thats why most people are not buying the limited time crown items anymore because theres simply not enough space
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please consider increasing housing caps across the board from the current 2x to 3x-4x please. 10 Special collectibles, 700 furnishings just isn't enough nowadays with all the new items. Thats why most people are not buying the limited time crown items anymore because theres simply not enough space

Sadly, they told us over a year ago this is simply not going to happen and have not said a word about it since.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/512076/february-2020-furnishing-limit-status-update#latest

• Ienaore
    Ienaore
    ✭✭
    Increase special furnishing limit, double or triple it !
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about the ability to retrospectively claim a certain number of missed login rewards? If I'm paying you via a monthly sub, perhaps you could ease up a bit on the push to always be in your game.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    How about the ability to retrospectively claim a certain number of missed login rewards? If I'm paying you via a monthly sub, perhaps you could ease up a bit on the push to always be in your game.

I like this idea, but I want to expand upon this idea--
    • If you pay for sub 1 month at a time, you can have access to crown store items that were available up to 1 month prior to the subscription pay date. This will always be 1 month. Example: You subbed August 10th, you'd be able to see back to July 10th. And a week goes by since start of subbing, then on August 17th, you can see crown store items as far back as July 17th still.
    • If you sub for 3 month payments (3-months per payment), you can have access to the crown store items that were available 3 months prior to the date you paid for.
    • If you sub for 1 year, you can have access to crown store items that were available 1 year prior to the subscription pay date... and so forth.

If you drop or cancel subscription early, you immediately lose access to the crown items that disappeared for non-ESO+ players.

Benefits:
    Players who actively fund ESO with subs, can no longer complain about missing stuff because they went on a +1 month hiatus because they lost their job, went on vacation, etc.
    Zenimax gets paid upfront with the subs, so it's not like players can cancel and refunded if they make a crown store purchase.

Negatives:
    Non-ESO+ players might complain, but crown items aren't beneficial to progress in the game, just visuals/styles/fashion.

I think this would make people subscribe even more!
    Plus, you'd get less requests for recently missed crown store item sales, etc.
    And it won't affect the marketing tactic of limiting the time that items are available because Zenimax will get more subs (payments) to compensate for increased access to "limited time" featured crown items!

Any thoughts?
    Edited by Syrpynt on September 11, 2021 5:51PM
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syrpynt wrote: »

I like this idea, but I want to expand upon this idea--
    • If you pay for sub 1 month at a time, you can have access to crown store items that were available up to 1 month prior to the subscription pay date. This will always be 1 month. Example: You subbed August 10th, you'd be able to see back to July 10th. And a week goes by since start of subbing, then on August 17th, you can see crown store items as far back as July 17th still.
    • If you sub for 3 month payments (3-months per payment), you can have access to the crown store items that were available 3 months prior to the date you paid for.
    • If you sub for 1 year, you can have access to crown store items that were available 1 year prior to the subscription pay date... and so forth.

If you drop or cancel subscription early, you immediately lose access to the crown items that disappeared for non-ESO+ players.

Benefits:
    Players who actively fund ESO with subs, can no longer complain about missing stuff because they went on a +1 month hiatus because they lost their job, went on vacation, etc.
    Zenimax gets paid upfront with the subs, so it's not like players can cancel and refunded if they make a crown store purchase.

Negatives:
    Non-ESO+ players might complain, but crown items aren't beneficial to progress in the game, just visuals/styles/fashion.

I think this would make people subscribe even more!
    Plus, you'd get less requests for recently missed crown store item sales, etc.
    And it won't affect the marketing tactic of limiting the time that items are available because Zenimax will get more subs (payments) to compensate for increased access to "limited time" featured crown items!

Any thoughts?

My thoughts - u have serious problems with the objectivity of thoughts. this thing u want require many efforts, with coming to zero real need in general.
    Eso+ should give something more valuable and not hard to be implemented to not steal attention from gameplay and core eso imrovements.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Anethum wrote: »
    My thoughts - u have serious problems with the objectivity of thoughts... Eso+ should give something more valuable and not hard to be implemented to not steal attention from gameplay and core eso imrovements.

In your previous posts you state that you wouldn't add anything else to the gameplay experience since the inventory boost in housing and craft bag is enough to enjoy the game.

If this were a true statement, then this thread would have been closed a long time ago. The developers are looking at their users for ideas, it doesn't mean they will be implemented, but it's feedback/data to show them what the players value.

Do I expect them to implement a crown store exclusive re-view of historical items and revive them for purchase based on your sub length? No. But does that seem fair? yes actually. You are paying for their service, and you can choose how to spend those crowns. If you're sitting on thousands of crowns (like I am right now), and nothing is appealing in the store for direct purchase, I wait for the item I'm looking for and unsubscribe until I want to get more crowns--like many others, I enjoy the ESO+ discounts in the store for direct purchases on some items. It does make me purchase more. It's a win-win as long as the content is fresh or quality-made. I'm waiting for a particular house, all else comes after that purchase. I prioritize and have self control, which means I also have less say when it comes to crown store featuring items--I'm ok with this, but also more disappointed in the policy change implemented a couple years ago to increase the FOMO purchasing.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One idea: A secondary daily reward calendar next to the original one which you can only claim rewards from as an ESO+ Member, with rewards ranging from certain purchasable crown store goods to even an extremely small amount of crowns that can be accumulated each day to save up for a DLC/Chapter and more.

(Kind of like how dauntless has a free track in a hunt pass that offers a bit of premium currency you would normally buy with real money that you can claim for free regardless, and a premium track that requires it to be purchased with premium currency to access a plethora of goods not accessible in the free pass, in addition to getting a premium currency rebate equal to the amount spent for the pass itself which is a good incentivation.

Or even a daily crown streak counter that starts of with a small amount of crowns that eventually increases to an amicable level each time you login consecutively as an ESO+ Member and keep on claiming it the longer you remain an ESO+ member, and yes the crown streak would reset if you missed a reward over 24 hours of not claiming the one currently available. The streak could reach up to a fixed level so as to prevent deflation.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have five suggestions to add to ESO Plus.

These will help bring in more people to get ESO plus, and will add major quality of life improvements.

The first idea is to add a siege bag to hold all of your PvP stuff.

The second idea is to have a housing bag to hold all of your housing items.

The third idea is to allow even more items to be put into your houses, or at least make crafting tables a separate category that doesn't count towards your item limit, or have access to a type of master crafting table for each type of table that you can add your attunables into.

The forth idea is to allow for a larger item wheel for slotted items.

The fifth idea is to have hirelings that will do crafting surveys for you. Many people have a lot of surveys, and most everyone dreads having to go collect them.

I think everyone can agree that these things would help bring more people to Eso Plus, and improve the game.
    Edited by VvwvenomwvV on November 30, 2021 8:39PM