Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe a really fair addition to the ESO+ program would be tiers; or monthly subscription addons, which would allow players to pay a little more for specific benefits.

I would happily pay an extra $5 per month for ESO++, which would simply include a bottomless account-wide furniture bag. Or an extra $10 per month for the furniture bag + a slightly increased housing furniture limit.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Store unlimited gear transmute crystals in the craftbag.
    Store crafted furniture in the craftbag.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siege and furniture bag would be an amazing addition
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Bring ESO Plus to PC/Xbox Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably a bad idea but I would love to see an ESO Plus Auction House. I've never been a fan of the guild system.
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO+ members had a siege bag for pvp items or allow siege items in the craft bag it would give more reason for Pvpers to get Eso+ since many don't do dungeons or trials.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 free crates wouldn’t hurt
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I'd like to see an expanded Crown Store selection that offers exclusive/limited-time content in addition to what's regularly available.

If people are are already paying for a monthly subscription, I think chances are they'd be willing to pay for more content too - especially since there seems to be a desire on the forums for a faster/more varied Crown Store rotation.
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the way certain games to seasons.

Destiny has 2 season rewards, 1 for people who didn't purchase the season, and another one that works directly with it for people that did.

Get rid of daily rewards and simply add 50-100 seasonal rewards and a second set of 50-100 rewards for ESO+ members.

Have them start out small and basic and then get better, but make them attainable in ways everyone can do, meaning don't make a PvP required reward, rather make it something like kill a specific lvl of mob and that could be a player or pve boss.

Or, complete a certain amount of quests, and it could be PvP or PvE based.

Or, complete a certain amount of endeavours or...whatever...

Make the rewards small at first and increase as they get closer to max, and have the ESO+ rewards be noticeably better, but not massively.

You could even make this like 500 rewards for F2P and ESO+ members can get all those plus 500 more for ESO+ only, and you could make it for an entire chapter.

Hell, you could let people buy the option with crowns for seasons they missed or something.
  • theendoftheriver
    theendoftheriver
    ✭✭✭
    Extra guild slots

Long time subscription. Cosmetics don’t excite me. Crates don’t excite me. All my characters (18) are maxed on most time restricted grinds. Experience buff doesn’t excite me.

What excites me is connecting with more groups. I have five families in ESO. I want to have more connections. I paid for a second account to join more guilds but that is wonky at best and requires I coordinate out of game. I mostly do PvP. I do crafting. Some dungeons for achievements but most rewards don’t help me as a player since nearly the beginning.

Free (new) motifs would excite me, but I don’t even care about new DLC or chapters.
    Eric Dikkersun - Achernar - EZE - theendoftheriver - Orion Silvercuff
  • Shiggorath
    Shiggorath
    Soul Shriven
    If you pay for a year subscription, allow us willing to pay real money to buy all items that are/were available since the start. I fail to understand your business model of not allowing people to buy the things they are willing to actually pay for. I really enjoy the game but wish I could get things I missed out on. I think if we are willing to spend $140 on a year I’d love to spend more for things I would enjoy. Just my two cents, I’m willing to spend more. Thanks for listening. Hope you all have a good day.
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Shiggorath wrote: »
    If you pay for a year subscription, allow us willing to pay real money to buy all items that are/were available since the start. I fail to understand your business model of not allowing people to buy the things they are willing to actually pay for. I really enjoy the game but wish I could get things I missed out on. I think if we are willing to spend $140 on a year I’d love to spend more for things I would enjoy. Just my two cents, I’m willing to spend more. Thanks for listening. Hope you all have a good day.

Literally this.

I cannot fathom why ZOS won't let me spend money on whatever I want from the Crown Store at any time, rather than force me to wait for some arbitrary rotation... By the time these items finally do come up, I'll probably have enough Crowns just from the ESO+ subscription I'm going to pay for regardless to basically get what I want for free.
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    I will give you a perfect idea for ESO Plus,GIVE PEOPLE WHAT THEY HAVE WILLINGLY PAID FOR-ITS CALLED THE SUBSCRIPTION. Not having to wait for 72 hours after purchase and some generated reply either.
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been far too long for me to read every single post (and I'm feeling lazy) so how about the ability to still get rewards if you miss clicking on a certain day. My daily rewards become available around 7pm CST. Sometimes I login earlier in the day but don't login again before 7pm the next day (due to a weird schedule or internet outages or just being busy). It would be nice if having logged in earlier in that day meant I could still get the reward later without it pushing back other awards.

Also, if I am unable to login for a couple days, it would be nice to have a little more time to get stuff instead of having it be if I miss a day I can't get a reward. I live in an area that gets hurricanes and I was without power & was unable to login for 3 weeks and then had another hurricane that took power out for 2 weeks.

There have also been times (especially after one of the more recent patches where High Isles loading screens were added) where it won't let me login. Keeps giving me all sorts of errors & repairing doesn't work bc it's a server issue or something. So, it would be nice if a mobile app of some sort allowed me to login and collect rewards that would go to my mailbox instead of to a particular character.

Also, an unlimited storage bag for companion equipment that works like the craft bag so we can access equipment from any player character

Btw, is there a section to post ideas for the game in general?
    Edited by Aminatu on May 5, 2022 8:46AM
  • maxxy55b14_ESO
    I want a plantable garden for my home, and maybe a fruit tree. That I can actually harvest.
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I want a plantable garden for my home, and maybe a fruit tree. That I can actually harvest.

That would be very cool! It would be nice to be able to have harvestable nodes inside homes. Fishing nodes too. but planting certain seeds and checking back later to harvest would be cool too.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know I've seen some people on the subreddit suggest having it be that ESO+ members get extra Seals of Endeavor, bringing up a number like 10% more. I think that'd be an interesting thing to introduce, or perhaps having it be that ESO+ members get a 10 Seal bonus if they complete all three for a day.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    Ya know, I was all exited thinking they want to hear our ideas, they rarely do that.

I was already to read all 34+ pages of peoples Ideas only to see its from 2017....yeah.....booo
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    free crown crates with plus and mount.. each time sign up..
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unlimited master writs bag, for me as a long time player these master writs take up most of my inventory and bank space. Would work similar to the crafting bag, but for master writs only. Also prevents players from having to transfer master writs to their main crafter character.

Character-specific unlimited golden gear bag. This will automatically be used to store any non-equipped golden/mythic gear inside. Would be very useful for the armory gear/loadouts. Has to be character-specific, otherwise all armory gear from all characters combined would become a huge mess. Has to work combined with the armory, as in automatically placing gear inside it and automatically taking from this bag to equip an armory build. (Note: Not everyone can golden all their gear, but this would still save them many inventory slots as only anything below golden would now take their inventory spaces.)
    Edited by Sarannah on August 28, 2022 8:31AM
  • MarzhinGwyls
    MarzhinGwyls
    Soul Shriven
    I would gladly pay an extra $5 per month on top of my ESO+ for a Housing+ bag. Similar to the craft-bag, this new bag would be for furnishing items and it would not count towards your char inventory or bank space. This would be great so that we wouldn't have to have storage houses, or use up all our bank space. Furnishing items would automatically go into / out of this new bag when placing in houses.

Another idea for ESO+ would be to have the ability to accept and deliver daily writs and master writs within your house via a writ housing guest. Many guilds have a guild house with all the crafting stations, this would be a great way to get people to visit these areas for a longer amount of time by allowing us to pick up and complete writs.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - housing bag
    - siege bag
    - different monthly rewards, not only statues but costumes, pet, mounts etc
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Akasha_Mei
    Akasha_Mei
    ✭✭
    ESO plus should have the option for changing class token. I just don't have enough time to build another characters with classes not avaliable at the beginning of the game: Warden and Necromancer. Since ESO plus is a commitment you would like to keep with clients, it should have better options linked.
    Kind Regards,Akasha Mei
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back monthly crown crates with eso plus, like it used to be.
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a furnishing version of the artifact styles that would be free to claim from the crown store for eso plus.

So maybe take the model from some of these and have a furnishing version that eso plus members can claim some months. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Artifact_Styles
  • Cyber10
    Cyber10
    ✭✭✭✭

1) Make the free monthly gift a choice between three items each month instead of only a free housing item. The options can be gold level crafting mats, a large bag of gold, a crown crate, style or wardrobe items, mounts / pets or random items from the luxury vendor. I would prefer an option to get something that I really want instead of another statue or painting.

Example:

Option 1: House item
    Option 2: Small bag of gold level crafting materials that contain 4-5 mats. This can be random between all crafting
    disciplines.
    Option 3: 1 crown crate

*Members can choose only one of the options.

2) Make a second level of daily rewards that are for ESO + members that contains different items than the standard daily rewards. If you are ESO+ your daily rewards will be better than the normal rewards. An example is a higher amount of gold and currencies each month (around $50-$100k), around 5 gold level crafting mats each month for each discipline, 10-15 transmute crystals, random housing items, random style items or random wardrobe items. Along with the usual items that we already get.
    This is similar to a free battle pass and a paid battle pass that system.

• Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like the ability to toggle access to specific DLC’s so I can opt out of the dungeons in the dungeon finder.

Ultimately though I think you need to increase the benefits or let us opt down to just the storage benefits for a cheaper price. Since chapters became a thing ESO’s DLC schedule has been really shoddy with only one small zone per year for ESO+ subscribers… and now that small zone is free with the chapter more or less. Feels like I’m only paying for dungeons I’d rather not have.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potions box to place in our house - unlimited storage. - idea parallel to ammo box released in fallout 76.
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    Recycle past ESO+ monthly rewards into the same month they were previously given in addition to the new monthly ESO+ reward.

I missed a statuette here or there due to real life and inability to play a month here or there and I would like to add those missing statuettes to my collection.

Example: I missed Statuette: Molag Bal, the Brutal back in November 2018. I would like to be able to claim it again during November of another year.
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
    • Guildmaster of <Tamriel Emporium> crafting guild
    • J'Kharj - magicka Nightblade
    • Master Crafter in all professions with 9 traits and all styles
    • Furniture Crafting: Only missing a couple recipes
  • bishophealsb14_ESO
    HI All, I have to say you guys' rock. You have great ideas for us eso plus players. I will also like for them to add armory slots as account wide vs character. same with skills offer option for account wide.

In addition, we need a notification pop up before switching armory slot save. If the player has changed gear, skills, and curse. player won't lose the change. I can a test that a friend converted me to werewolf and when I switched to my heal build and returned back to dps my curse was gone. This was my fault for not saving my armory slot before switching. ESO should do a notification pop up like it does when we try to destroy gold items.