The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of great suggestions in here. Haven't read most of the newer posts, but I wanted to share some ideas and reiterate some that others have already suggested.

First, I DO NOT WANT free Clown Crates. Just no to free RNG! Give me a small monthly allotment of gems that I can save up to buy something outright eventually, but I don't want a free crate that potentially gives me nothing but crap consumables. Or, alternatively, increase the monthly allotment of Crowns to 2,000, so that people who want can spend that extra on a crate.

Or, you could introduce a token system where plus members get one token every three months they're subbed that they can exchange for one crate item of their choice.

But, I think the best idea for keeping people subbed is an old idea that they already had - loyalty rewards. So many people have mentioned this, and I think it's a no-brainer really. How many people extended their subs, re-subbed, spent tons of money on sub cards to try and qualify for the senche tiger?

But, I suspect one of the reasons they haven't implemented this is that they don't want to detract from the clown crates. They want people to be excited for the exclusivity and go crazy and spend lots of money to try and win what they want. But, you can create really unique items for ESO+ rewards that would be different enough to not detract from the crates.

How different? Well, a crazy idea that popped into my head would be polymorphs of the developers. Every three months subbed you get a new polymorph - an in-game avatar of one of the developers/staff. Wouldn't be lore breaking, since they'd just look like them and would have lore appropriate gear/attire. I dunno, fairly outlandish, but I think some might be willing to sub just to be able to run around as Gina or someone. Would be pretty funny to see a whole town full of Ginas!

Or, it could be other rewards that aren't a pet/mount/costume - you know, the usual. Maybe special emotes, but I don't really care about them. I don't care about personalities either, but you could create a ZOS developer personality - and call it "clockwork mage" or something.

Maybe there would be a special tabard you could wear or emblems you could attach to your shield or armor. Just, things that are unique rewards that would get people to stay subbed and that people would be excited to have.

EDIT: Or what about polymorphs of some of the iconic figures of Tamriel, e.g. Ysgramor or Nerevar?
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 13, 2017 6:48PM
  • SecretAtoz
    SecretAtoz
    ✭✭✭
    I like that ZOS is looking to try to add more features since I am not convince enough to pay monthly subscription and on top of that, I am a non-ESO+ player.

I would like to make some suggestions:

1) Mount training
    I only have time to level my horse once every 24 hours due to work. I can't do it every 20 hours. A feature to auto feed horse(with gold provided from inventory of course) every 20 hours; that feature would be nice to have in ESO+.

2) Monthly Subscription items/Pack
    I believe it is fair for ESO+ players to be rewarded with some items/pack every month. Nothing big, just small value of items that can still be of use. For example, every month they will get:
    -3x of each Riding horse lessons
    -1 free single house furniture
    -10x crown gems
    -etc

3) Reduce time for trait research by 25%

That is all I can think off.
    Edited by SecretAtoz on September 13, 2017 10:50PM
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    • Crown Gems
    • Crate available for gems
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370185/should-zos-add-an-additional-free-crown-crate-to-the-eso-package#latest

Add a crown crate to the benefits

or give us a monthly surplus of gems on top of our crowns.

So people who don't buy crates aren't left out of the cool items available

and also from a business standpoint it would make the crown gem system more plausible to use and incentivize crown crate sales as people approach items they want.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by TaintedKurse on September 23, 2017 12:57AM
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Also bump the monthly crowns from 1500-2000 since the value of items in the crown store has been increasing and since you have been putting out more crown store items
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a nice benny for ESO Plus members is account wide mount skills unlock
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Ekadzati
    Ekadzati
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We’re so excited to be bringing The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind to you a little later this year, and hope Matt’s article that was published a couple days ago cleared up some questions you had about our future plans for Chapters and DLC game packs. In addition to bringing new Chapters to you during the second quarter of each year, we do plan to continue offering DLC game packs during the other three quarters which will still be available to ESO Plus members as part of your subscription.

We're currently exploring new ways to add even more benefits to the ESO Plus membership in addition to what we currently offer, and would love to hear any ideas you have in this thread. We look forward to hearing what you suggest, and thank you for your feedback and continued support!

In no particular order:

- Monthly stipend of crowns (thought I was getting this already, but apparently not?)
    - Better RNG for decon, general loot table roles, chest, etc (increase with mastery or not, as suits)
    - Access to a Nirn recipe compendium (where you can trade in sets of collected recipes for those you are missing)
    - Once-a-day harvestable plants, metals, etc for housing; give an enriched stack of materials (collect over time, gotta get them all, etc)
    - Decrease research timer "buff" (or however would be best implementation)
    - Small but permanent discount on crown store items so long as you're a plus subscriber.
    - Access to special "plus" dyes on the dye table (only available when you're a plus subscriber) - give us those neon colors!
    - Access to special hair COLORS (I'd take this as a plus thing, but would like to see more in this area in general)

I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but that's a good start.
    Registration date: November 2013
    Geek since 1974.
    Girl Gamer since 1976.
    Granny since 2014.
    Gut shooter since forever.
    Don't say you weren't warned.
    (Now where's my cane and why are you on my lawn?)

• Smith4HirePmMe2Order
    My idea for ESO+ is to change the +100% item limits in homes to +200% or even 300%

oh and maybe add a Life membership option. And have it bundled with Half of the value of the membership in crowns.
    so if its 300$ it would come with 150$ in crowns.
    Quality of life changes that desperately need to happen in order make ESO Better for everyone!
    Forget new content for awhile & forget adding new DLC, this is a list of what is actually needed in the game.
    1: Change the ESO+ Housing item limit from 2x to 3x. (preferably 4x)
    2: Add a working Exit wayshrine item for housing.
    (Needs to be added as a special achievement item for finding all wayshrines in the game, & should use the same slots & operate the exit shrines in cyro, where you cant port to them but you can use them to leave the house and go anywhere u want)
    3: Add a GUILD Banker & Store NPC for housing.
    (willing to pay 5k crowns if it does both Or 2.5k crowns each if they split them and have 2 Npcs(1 for each banker/store))
    4: Add Writ boards and Writ Drop-off's for housing.
    (willing to pay 2.5k crowns for each board+1k crowns per Drop off box=11k total crowns
    5: Cut the crown price of Mundus stones IN HALF, and refund the difference in crowns to the few people who have already bought them.
    (If Zo$ was my dog, ied roll up a news paper and smack you in the nose repeatedly for this. 4k per stone x13 stones? what were you thinking?!!
    6: Multi Attuneable crafting stations. (this one change will solve so many issues with item limits. Make it so you have to 'feed' existing attuned tables to the new station to unlock its drop down effects. This kills 2 birds with 1 stone.)
    7: Change the amount of transmutation gems needed to change a trait from 50 to 10, Increase the drop rates of all Geode sources by 10x.
    8: Release more crafting recipes in the game for housing, Dark elf bed of coals/Outdoor and indoor fires/Orcish Column Brazier/Imperial Forge/Beehives/Grape vinyards/smaller greenhouse than the one currently ingame (half the size), We know they are already in the game. These were on the original housing PTS then like 60% of the good stuff disappeared when housing hit the live server.
    9: ESO+ life time membership option.
    10: Permanent craft bag unlock for crowns.
    11: REMOVE BIND ON PICKUP FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT QUEST ITEMS! PLZ ABOLISH THIS TRASH RESTRICTION!!! Change all current non quest BOP items to BOE. PvPers don't like being forced to run pve for gear, and pve-ers don't like being forced to run pvp for their gear either. The solution is so simple let people run the content they like and trade their drops on the open market..
    12: Add New Fishing rods that you can unlock with bonuses for catching rate fish. spending 6 hours trying to get ONE blue fish using all of the buffs currently available is cancer, especially when you have to do this for 12 fish per zone times 40+ zones. In-fact just overhaul fishing totally and make it like Farcry 5 where you KNOW exactly which holes and locations the each of the rares will spawn. Make the T2 bait ACTUALLY & NOTICEABLY WORK, and combine it with better rods & better fishing related food buff so we can just reel in the rare fish like crazy. Even with all that its still gonna take a week or more of grinding to get all the fish, but thats better than a LITERAL FREAKING YEAR of fishing just for a housing boat item that doesn't even do anything...
    13: Playable Games inside houses (basically just make all the decorative game furnishings actually intractable so we can play against other players. This would give a nice bump to housing utility and community building, RPers would also probably appreciate this).
    14: A 'Port to Guild House' Option on the main guild page.
    15: Add Functional Things to housing/guild halls that your guild can contribute to unlock as a group effort. An example of stuff would be like a 5% damage buff during overland content for all guild members, or buffs for dungeons/trails. Another example would be unlock tokens for people with super hard to get achievements like someone with the grand master fisher, they could donate a token to the guild that unlocks usable fishing plots inside the guild that the GM/House owner could place down. This would then let people travel to the guild hall and collect a Daily account Limit from housing harvesting nodes. Nothing crazy that would break the economy, just like 30 or so resources from each daily harvest able nodes for each of the skills. It would be even better if they were special enhanced versions of the normal ore/wood etc. that gave a refining bonus for tempers like double the chance to get tempers. (double the chance to get tempers on such a small amount of resources wouldn't actually make a big impact on economy, but the COOL factor would be off the charts so i see no reason why this couldn't be done).
    16: Solo Dungeons, Much like solo trials this would be a 1 person equivalent of a 4 person dungeon. It would be even cooler if you could have your new companion NPC come with you on these, but we will have to see how good that companion system is first.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ekadzati wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

We’re so excited to be bringing The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind to you a little later this year, and hope Matt’s article that was published a couple days ago cleared up some questions you had about our future plans for Chapters and DLC game packs. In addition to bringing new Chapters to you during the second quarter of each year, we do plan to continue offering DLC game packs during the other three quarters which will still be available to ESO Plus members as part of your subscription.

We're currently exploring new ways to add even more benefits to the ESO Plus membership in addition to what we currently offer, and would love to hear any ideas you have in this thread. We look forward to hearing what you suggest, and thank you for your feedback and continued support!

In no particular order:

- Monthly stipend of crowns (thought I was getting this already, but apparently not?)

- Decrease research timer "buff" (or however would be best implementation)

I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but that's a good start.

You get your "monthly stipend" at the start of your subscription term, not each month. So, you do get it, just not monthly.

I was thinking that ESO Plus could provide 1 additional research slot, which could require a skill point to unlock. If ESO Plus ends, the most recently started slot is canceled and the skill point refunded.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, didnt know if it was ever mentioned (prob was) but what about polymorph dying ( I mean on the Xixkyn the armor, the skeleton whole, and the same with the new Factotum polymorph)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a hireling that gets the treasure maps and crafting writ maps loot for us. I have had to stop doing crafting writs because my crafter has too many maps in their inventory and I don't have time to go and collect them.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a hireling that gets the treasure maps and crafting writ maps loot for us. I have had to stop doing crafting writs because my crafter has too many maps in their inventory and I don't have time to go and collect them.
    Why not transfer the Treasure Maps to another character.
    I do it all the time, when I do Writs on a lower level character, and I get a map I transfer it to a higher level character to get higher level rewards.

PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • linoge63
    linoge63
    ✭✭✭
    This might be best for ESO super plus P , but here goes

A special fee for fisher-persons that work as a fishing license

Those who choose to pay this monthly fishing license fee have fishing holes that would normally run out on those who fish without licenses (aka poachers - P) that just do not run out! :)

There are also many more fishing holes that are active and only for those with a legit fishing license

• linoge63
    linoge63
    ✭✭✭
    Allow those of us that have eso plus and paid for the banker and merchant to access the guild store and repair with our banker and merchant!!!!!
    Edited by linoge63 on September 30, 2017 2:40PM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discount on purchase of Crowns for ESO+ members.

Infinite Furnishings bag (please!), like the Crafting bag.

My housing character is fed up with having to go and offload stuff into an inn room, and then having to return and hunt through it all to find something which then turns out to be in a different inn room........and then after all that doesn't look right/fit. Rinse and repeat. It would be a huge blessing to have everything to hand, like our crafting mats.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Discount on purchase of Crowns for ESO+ members.

Infinite Furnishings bag (please!), like the Crafting bag.

My housing character is fed up with having to go and offload stuff into an inn room, and then having to return and hunt through it all to find something which then turns out to be in a different inn room........and then after all that doesn't look right/fit. Rinse and repeat. It would be a huge blessing to have everything to hand, like our crafting mats.

I like the idea of a furnishing bag - and since we already have a craft bag, it seems like a nice, new feature.

Oh and increase housing item-slots overall. Up the no-ESO+ limit by 50% and up the ESO+ limit by 100%. Or something. Because atm - even the tiniest house look empty with the amount of slots we have available.

Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Midnite_Toker
    Midnite_Toker
    Soul Shriven
    Like to change color of furniture and housing items...better drops on recipes and material as well
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A neutral color to top tier (now pinkRED) weapons, if you are not willing to remake the dye interface. I would say it's fair to give this to ALL players, not only ESO+ but repetita iuvant, so I put it here too.

One Time change Faction Token per character in the Crown Store, same as above (all players).

Comebacks in the Crown Store of old items no more available, for ESO+.

Furnishing bag as the crafting bag.

Siege bag as the crafting bag.

Edited by RANKK7 on October 7, 2017 5:59AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • linoge63
    linoge63
    ✭✭✭
    The option to pay for mount upgrading for both the entire amount of any or all stats and multiple days worth.
  • HertogJan71
    HertogJan71
    ✭✭
    Alliance Change Token / Quest : By changing alliance you should become hated by your old alliance, increasing their damage to you and reducing your damage to them by at least 33% for a week or two of real time PVP, which pauses when you're not online in Cyrodiil. A 50% or so AP gain penalty can also be included, because you really have to feel treason is not appreciated by your old alliance.
  • Delte
    Delte
    ✭✭✭
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • free quick travel to wayshrines from anywhere (costs gold right now)
    • new assistant who can be sent to collect treasure maps or survey writs
    • craftbag for furniture
    • larger mailinbox

@sirinsidiator

Outstanding suggestions. OMG would be awesome for them to implement and would turn many over to ESO PLUS Side!
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There clearly needs to be more benefits to being an ESO Plus member and many good folk here have offered up some really great suggestions.

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ability to retire / archive characters into your prime house.

Character can not carry any inventory, appears in prime house as a place-able object and is dressed in random clothing from your outfits (changes each time you enter the house).
    Characters can be bought back from retirement using crowns if there is a spare character slot available.
    (Maybe over time they loose experience?)
    Change out limited to 1 transaction per quarter.

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A monthly contest where several player can win one of several prizes such as.
    Crowns
    Crates
    Furnishings
    Items from the merchandise store
    etc
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Bring back subscriber rewards. Reward people for subscribing to ESO, being loyal to the game, the company and give them rewards - unique mounts, costumes, dyes, pets, etc. Simple as that.

Quarter 1 - pet
    Quarter 2 - dye + costume
    Quarter 3 - personality
    Quarter 4 - yearly mount reward
    Later, rinse, repeat for a new year.

That's it. Do that, and people will flip out and be happy. You did it before, and people paid money to get extra ESO Plus time JUST FOR THAT TIGER. It works. We know it works. You know it works. Let's make it happen.

Exactly that, i would love:)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bags just like craft bags but to store:
    Siege weapons and items.
    Furnishings.
  • Dremkorav
    Dremkorav
    Soul Shriven
    --COSMETIC OUTFIT SYSTEM--

~ I think this can fit as a perk for ESO Plus, or as a Crown Store item. Perhaps both, even.

*CROWN STORE:
    - After purchasing from the crown store, a consumable is gifted and when you use it, it copies all of your equipped armor into a saved outfit in your collections or gives you an outfit, such as a disguise that you can slot. This is a bound outfit for that specific character or account and allows you to wear your favorite set of armor over a slot without having to constantly swap gear and spending resources when you just want to look appealing.

- This can be sold to copy an entire outfit, or perhaps to copy individual slots -- in which case, a new system for cosmetic slots would have to be scripted and coded into the game.

*ESO PLUS:
    - Same as the crown store, but this would either be at a much more discounted price or accessible anytime. I would request that it is at a reduced cost so the game's market doesn't stagnate.

If you like the idea, be sure to react to it so we can get this noticed!
  • CloneTrooper699
    CloneTrooper699
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back the loyalty rewards from early days.
    Give a free Crown Crate or 2 a month.

Furniture Bag (Like Craft bag, I know they had a reason but I don't care)
    If not a furniture bad then a warehouse that you can place like 2000 items and you can retrieve them while in the housing editor of other houses you own.
    Or a separate bank account for housing items.

Hair and weapon dyeing.
    1 Character editing token every month (but they don't stack, so if you don't use it that month you lose it).

The ability to place your other characters in eso houses.
    I'm a goat
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we have double bag space. It wouldn't change anything as far as balance goes but allowing me to have 400 slots (maxed) would cut time between dungeon runs when I'm grinding.
    PvP needs more love.