Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So.. What's the general feeling on the Morrowind Announcement?

• Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a subscriber and I'm happy
    I came here expecting better options to be honest...

OPTIONS I EXPECTED:
      1 - I am awestruck and cannot wait! ( I literally want to freeze myself and unfreeze in June on release day! ) 2 - I am excited and it looks good, but I can wait 3 - It looks good, but I don't mind 4 - Where's / What's Morrowind? 5 - Oh no more Elves!

It's funny most people sub for the access, sure I guess I do that too... However my main reason is for the extra gold, exp and crafting bags :tongue:

So for me OP I am ecstatic! A new class, 2 more character slots, a Volcano :wink: can it get more awesome?

Even the Argonians get something for a change (a chance to kill Dunmer & get revenge)
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    I came here expecting better options to be honest...

OPTIONS I EXPECTED:
      1 - I am awestruck and cannot wait! ( I literally want to freeze myself and unfreeze in June on release day! ) 2 - I am excited and it looks good, but I can wait 3 - It looks good, but I don't mind 4 - Where's / What's Morrowind? 5 - Oh no more Elves!

It's funny most people sub for the access, sure I guess I do that too... However my main reason is for the extra gold, exp and crafting bags :tongue:

So for me OP I am ecstatic! A new class, 2 more character slots, a Volcano :wink: can it get more awesome?

Even the Argonians get something for a change (a chance to kill Dunmer & get revenge)

Go ahead and start this poll.

Edit: This poll shows 80% of respondents have pre-ordered Morrowind.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 3, 2017 1:44PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a happy Subscriber and will continue to be just that. I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of ESO in all the hours I spend with it. Now that my wife has picked up the game I have even more reason to support ZOS with subbing.

Besides getting access to the DLCs for free, people seem to forget about the other perks that come with subbing. Crowns, extra XP/Gold, crafting bag and costume-dyeing. I for one don't feel entitled to get a huge "expansion" for free on top of that.
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a subscriber and I'm on the fence
    Do feel empathy for those who sub and are not getting the DLC free of charge. Even more so that you can't spend your crowns.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Ethyarion
    Ethyarion
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a subscriber and I'm not happy
    Pibbles wrote: »
    Zyrudin wrote: »
    Just as information for everyone, in Welcome to 2017, Matt Firor mentions:

«I've devoted a lot of space here to discuss our new content delivery strategy and how Morrowind will work. But we're doing a lot more than that – we'll have our dungeon-based DLC in Q3 and a content-based DLC in Q4. As usual, we will be selling them a la carte in the Crown Store and they will be available to ESO Plus members

This is very useful as a release schedule portrays the sub benefits and allows a user to make a value decision. It goes some way to allaying the concern that ZOS will arbitrarily call digital content either DLC or Expac based upon what target they are missing that quarter. They will deliver it based upon a communicated release strategy, giving people an opportunity to decide if a sub is for them or not.

Not really. They've already disregarded similar schedules published earlier which is why many of those who subscribed feel aggrieved. They also changed the terms of subscription without notification during the downtime immediately before the livestream that announced Morrowind. They earlier published a schedule of 4 quarterly game packs in addition to base game packs and did not observe this schedule.

It's not about the money, it's about the lack of trust in ZoS.
    [AD] Tariel Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Stamina Nightblade
    [AD] Ethyarion Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Templar Healtank
    [AD] Keridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK Tank
    [AD] Kerridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK
    [AD] Drachenfels Wyndrunner 1000+ cp Stamina Warden
    [AD] Drachenfels Shadowstrike 1000+ cp Stamina Sorceror
    [DC] Ethyarion 1000+cp Magika Nightblade
    [EP] Abbra Cadaver 1000+cp Magika Necromancer

PC EU Server
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a subscriber and I'm on the fence
    Ecstatic! Anything new with more new stuff to do and experience (like DLCs, the festivals) are all good. However, the pending lag and tech issues that normally accompanies any new installments within ESO, for the first few days or week.. ahhh, not so much.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only problem is the Expansion lacks content and features for the price tag of 40 bucks. its worth about 25 dollars. Comparatively all their competition when they release a huge pay for expansion, its double the content that zos is providing.
  • moiraleafcull
    moiraleafcull
    ✭✭✭
    zero reason to keep sub
    @moiraleafcull == 551+ Champion
    Daggerfall Covenant: Moira Leafcull - Temp AR 27 | Fara Nightsky - NB AR 6
    Proud to wear the tabards of Daggerfall Pride and LoM

• GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a subscriber and I'm on the fence
    My only problem is the Expansion lacks content and features for the price tag of 40 bucks. its worth about 25 dollars. Comparatively all their competition when they release a huge pay for expansion, its double the content that zos is providing.

Ha ha... I think you pressed the wrong vote. I think you meant to vote not happy, instead of happy with it.
    Edited by GreenhaloX on February 4, 2017 3:02PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a subscriber and I'm on the fence
    Technically I'm a subscriber until my three-month sub lapses at the end of the month...but meh.
    • I'm glad we're FINALLY seeing another decent sized zone.
    • The price of the DLC...sorry, 'Chapter'... is roughly equivalent to what I would have paid for another three months of subbing so that doesn't bother me.
    • The fact that I can't use my heap of Crowns to buy it is more than a little irritating, as is the fact that I won't have ANYTHING to spend them on until Q4 at the earliest. (Before you ask...I have no interest in dungeons.)
    • The fact that I am now guaranteed to have near-zero interest in the Q3 DLC and Morrowind is going to have to tide me over until Q4 isn't helping inspire positive feelings about the game.
    • I do feel that the people who continue to sub are getting screwed, and there seems to be less reason now to sub continually. (And for those of you about to hit 'Reply' with a post about the Craft Bag, I said sub continually. In generally, you don't need every single item to go into the Craft Bag immediately; with a few bank alts you can store a lot without it, then sub for one month to shove it into the Craft Bag all at once when an actual DLC comes out. Unsub, rinse and repeat. Much more economical than subbing for twelve months out of the year.)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • probablyafk
    probablyafk
    ✭✭✭
    Technically I'm a subscriber and I'm unhappy. However I'm not necessarily unhappy with what my ESO+ subscription provides ... I'm unhappy because I think Morrowind isn't worth the money they're asking for the content provided (compared with other games or with other DLCs in this game).

I'm also unhappy that the game is becoming a fantasy clone of SWOTOR but that's another issue :neutral:

I don't need a lot from subscription, but when they do release content (like an Expansion) I want it to really have a big big big impact on the game. That keeps things fresh an exciting.
  • Floyd_Stash
    Floyd_Stash
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a subscriber and not happy
    Zeniwall
    Paymax
    Cancel your subscription - Only buy store items with ingame gold.
    Accept the timesink, refuse the zenimax player-milking tactics!
    - You are NOT a cow! Stop acting like one!
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a subscriber and I'm happy
    Im loving it, especially if its every Summer, new class, new content etc. Some Summer fun!

But man I cant stop thinking the horrible Journey if the plan is to add more classes every year, I think they should rewrite the story. Not to mention improve the Journey. Ive given my own suggestion how to do it previously.
    Edited by Sausage on February 4, 2017 5:23PM