The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Screen%20Shot%202017-01-31%20at%2011.05.37%20AM%20copy_zpstfneccvp.jpg

The new expansion to ESO takes place 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, so you'll get to see Vvardenfell in its heyday. Red Mountain hasn't erupted and thrown the province into turmoil, and Vivec City is still in its infancy. All the sights are waiting to be seen, from the mushroom towers of the Telvanni wizards to the docks of Seyda Neen.

https://youtu.be/s5xst39v8wE
Everything covered from todays Announcement:
  • THE WARDEN: The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind also brings the first new class since the premiere of ESO. The Warden is a druid-like warrior who has the ability to use nature-based magic to fight their foes. Additionally, the Warden gets a powerful companion in the form of the War Bear, a bear that rips through the Warden's enemies with massive claws.
  • SOTHA SIL Some of the Clock Work City will be available at launch.
  • New Trial
  • BATTLE GROUNDS Small scale PvP. 15 Minute battles. For those that prefer player-vs-player combat, a new 4 vs 4 vs 4 battlegrounds mode will be included in the Morrowind expansion, pitting teams against one another in arena-like environments.
  • New Crafting available . If you own collectors edition, you will be able to convert gear into Morag Tongs.

dsfsdf_zpsrobajyrt.jpg

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind expansion is priced as follows:
    Standard Edition - ($59.99): The Standard Edition includes The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and the base game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Upgrade Edition - ($39.99): If you already own a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you can grab the Upgrade Edition to add Morrowind to your collection.

Digital Collector's Edition - ($79.99): The Digital Collector's Edition gives you both The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and Morrowind as well as: An Armored War Horse clad with Dwarven Plate. A Dwarven Spider Pet A Morag Tong Converter that will allow you to customize your gear in the style of the Morag Tong. Exclusive Character Emotes. All the content in the pre-order Discovery Pack bonus.

Digital Collector's Upgrade - ($59.99): This package features all the items available in the Digital Collector's Edition except for a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Collector's Edition - ($99.99): The physical Collector's Edition includes everything in the Digital Collector's Edition, plus: A 12" Dwarven Colossus Statue. A large-format, full-color book chronicaling Morag Tong Assassin Naryu's journey through Tamriel. A full map of Morrowind. A steelbook case featuring the marks of the Tribunal and Vivec.

Additionally, those that pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind get the Discovery Pack which is filled with even more goodies like: An exclusive Warden Costume that lets all classes match the Warden's garb seen in the announcement trailer. A Dwarven War Dog pet. Treasure maps that point you in the direction of some of Vvardenfell's greatest rewards. A Dwarven Crown Crate that gives you a chance to get Dwarven-themed pets, costumes, and mounts. Experience Scrolls that allow you to gain 50% more experience for two hours.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will release worldwide on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 6, 2017.

3188670-esomorrowind_ce_physical_pc_zps4td89ajk.jpg
Edited by andreasranasen on January 31, 2017 8:24PM
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Vaoh HYPE!
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 29, 2017 5:42PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going by the Facebook comments. A dragons butthole seems to be the consensus. Who says the internet is making us stupid.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Going by the Facebook comments. A dragons butthole seems to be the consensus. Who says the internet is making us stupid.

I think it's awesome! Guild Wars 2 did the same type of teaser for Heart of Thorns. Like something lies beneath the surface.
  • Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭

Dragons butthole lol
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's happening. Given that the teaser is released before the Road Ahead article next week, I assume we will get an official announcement then, too!

Also doesn't look like in-game graphics. It seems like we'll get a real CGI trailer, the first since release I believe. This is a huge deal to them.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fearful to board the Hype Train, but that doesn't mean I'm not standing on the edge of the platform, baggage in hand.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it is the new zone because housing just gives me the ***
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

It's happening. Given that the teaser is released before the Road Ahead article next week, I assume we will get an official announcement then, too!

Also doesn't look like in-game graphics. It seems like we'll get a real CGI trailer, the first since release I believe. This is a huge deal to them.

Great point on the CGI-ness of the teaser. If they have a new CGI trailer with the full announcement, they are going all out. Hype intensifies.

Edited by Dominoid on January 29, 2017 7:00PM
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Faulgor wrote: »

Great point on the CGI-mess of the teaser. If they have a new CGI trailer with the full announcement, they are going all out. Hype intensifies.

Cannot wait for the actual trailer!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a picture of the server,it's on meltdown. Good news is,they'll have a diamond eventually to sell for a new server.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I'm fearful to board the Hype Train, but that doesn't mean I'm not standing on the edge of the platform, baggage in hand.

Oh i already packed 4 suitcases! IM GONE lol :)
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping that there's a tonne of content in this update. Whilst this seems to be a massive nostalgia-gasm for most people, I never played a scrolls game before skyrim and I barely played that, so I fear 90% of the awesomeness will be lost on me!

Probably unrealistic, but I'd love to see a wrothgar sized quest area, a trial and maybe a dungeon or two. The map looks HUGE though, so hopefully they squeeze plenty into it!
    Guildmaster of Tamriel Trials Team. A PvE focused dungeons and trials guild on the PS4 EU server.
    Check out our thread if you're interested in joining!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it is the new zone because housing just gives me the ***

eso-vvardenfell-map-datamined.jpg

That's the new zone.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping that there's a tonne of content in this update. Whilst this seems to be a massive nostalgia-gasm for most people, I never played a scrolls game before skyrim and I barely played that, so I fear 90% of the awesomeness will be lost on me!

Probably unrealistic, but I'd love to see a wrothgar sized quest area, a trial and maybe a dungeon or two. The map looks HUGE though, so hopefully they squeeze plenty into it!

Yes the map seems huge and bigger than Wrothgar. Hopefully it's a very "open" map with big open landscapes. Hopefully we'll see more than just a map implemented in this new expansion/dlc. Maybe new class, skill lines, weapons added, new trials and dungeons (dungeons + trials were data mined i believe). I cannot wait for PTS. We would be seeing PTS in april and release in May :)
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    It's a picture of the server,it's on meltdown. Good news is,they'll have a diamond eventually to sell for a new server.

That's how I imagine the servers look like during PvP primetime
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes the map seems huge and bigger than Wrothgar. Hopefully it's a very "open" map with big open landscapes. Hopefully we'll see more than just a map implemented in this new expansion/dlc. Maybe new class, skill lines, weapons added, new trials and dungeons (dungeons + trials were data mined i believe). I cannot wait for PTS. We would be seeing PTS in april and release in May :)
    It is definetly bigger than Wrothgar, here is comparable screenshot that make it look Vvardenfell as Stonefalls+Wrothgar:
    hdoC9Vi.jpg

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it, because there isn't much to talk about regarding Housing. Hopefully it'll be good! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

It is definetly bigger than Wrothgar, here is comparable screenshot that make it look Vvardenfell as Stonefalls+Wrothgar:
    hdoC9Vi.jpg

That's great! Would be a huge let down if it would turn out this is not vvardenfell and just a mini dlc lmao. But i highly doubt it. They been too quiet and probably noticed players including myself getting annoyed because of lack of content and now dropping this to keep players interested and keeping the hype up! :)
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 29, 2017 6:40PM
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully we get the map all at once. And they dont go all craglorn on us. Which would not surprise me.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hopefully we get the map all at once. And they dont go all craglorn on us. Which would not surprise me.

I think i just started playing when Craglorn came out. Did they release it bit by bit or?
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There Be Dragons?!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZiRM wrote: »
    There Be Dragons?!

What would make you think that? It's lava from the Red Mountain hinting of something beneath the surface maybe? An enemy army inside the volcano? hmm
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 29, 2017 6:54PM
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did they say Road Ahead was going by to be released next week? That's awesome if that's the case
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZiRM wrote: »
    There Be Dragons?!

What would make you think that? It's laval from the Red Mountain hinting of something beneath the surface maybe? An enemy army inside the volcano? hmm

There Be Volcanoes?!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think i just started playing when Craglorn came out. Did they release it bit by bit or?

@andreasranasen Yes Craglorn was released in two halves; pretty much everything past the mountains down the middle was released after the area around Belkarth, Elinhir, and Hel Ra Citidel.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell here we come!!

*heavy breathing intensifies*
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    When did they say Road Ahead was going by to be released next week? That's awesome if that's the case

Not mentioned but speculation since they said a few weeks ago they would post one in the next coming week. And with this teaser they will most likely post the article this coming because of all the hype :)
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@andreasranasen Yes Craglorn was released in two halves; pretty much everything past the mountains down the middle was released after the area around Belkarth, Elinhir, and Hel Ra Citidel.

Oh i didn't know this. Well let's hope they don't :worried:
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    *SUPER DUPER HEAVY BREATHING*

448.jpg
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watch they call it an expansion, so it won't be covered by ESO+ DLC access.