The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tamriel Trials Team - Dungeon/Trials PvE guild

nick_dean14
nick_dean14
✭✭✭
Hi everyone!

Tamriel Trials Team is a guild that focuses on organising regular groups for trials, dungeons and other PvE content on the Playstation 4 EU megaserver of the massively multiplayer online game Elder Scrolls Online.

We are always on the lookout for friendly players and have no entry restrictions regarding faction, gear, level or experience - our only requirement is that members always have the desire to improve, both individually and as a group. Although we all eventually aim to complete the hardest end-game PvE content that the game has to offer, and compete for leaderboard scores, we do so in a laid back and friendly environment. Anyone that is going to get angry if you wipe a couple of times, or blame other group members (rightly or wrongly) when things don't go to plan, will not be in the guild for long.

So, if you're looking to enjoy dungeons and trials with like-minded gamers, and are willing to put in the effort to eventually conquer the world of PvE in Elder Scrolls Online, Tamriel Trials Team is the guild for you!

For additional information, or if you are interested in joining up, please check out our website

[Edit - 19-Mar-2017] All guild applications should now be submitted through the guild website. If you are interested in joining but have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below.

Cheers,
Nick
Edited by nick_dean14 on March 19, 2017 12:44AM
Guildmaster of Tamriel Trials Team. A PvE focused dungeons and trials guild on the PS4 EU server.
Check out our thread if you're interested in joining!
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Can i grab an invite psn k23a4r5l thanks
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    Hey nick! The MoL run last Friday was pretty great! We do need a lot more coordination for the second boss, which is fairly easy if we do it a certain way next time.

I'd still like to see more frequent and organized runs. Friday at 22:00 UK time was a bit late for my taste - since it's 23:00 in mainland Europe.
    Is it possible that we could do a run on Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Each day with a new leader.
    That'll help to establish a bunch of regular players. We can easily set up a different trial on each day. Once we hit a certain playerbase, there should be no reason not to have a daily schedule! Those trials don't take very long with experienced players, so that would be definitely something I'd like to see.

-Taker
  • CaptainJackSpara
    Hi Nick,

Very interested in joining you. Plenty of group dungeon experience but haven't managed to find a coordinated group running trials. Particularly interested in running SO (as I need the vicious serpent gear) but happy to run any/all. Please send an invite. My details are below.

Thanks

PSN: CaptainJackSpara
    Class: Imperial (soon to be redgaurd) Stamina Nightblade
    Role: DW DPS
    Level: 405
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent k23a4r5l :smile:

Hey Taker,
    Yeah it was good fun, thanks for joining us! You're right, and I do intend to start organising more regular runs, I was waiting until there was enough people in the guild so that we can pretty much guarantee we'll get a full group each time we run. I'll start upping the number of runs we organise slowly and as long as we can still keep getting full groups we can make them more and more regular :smile:
    Guildmaster of Tamriel Trials Team. A PvE focused dungeons and trials guild on the PS4 EU server.
  • Moe1983
    Moe1983
    Hey Nick,

I would be interested in joining this guild. Am currently running in guilds for PvE content but the time they run events nearly always doesn't suit my schedule unfortunately. When you've a little 4yo daughter about the place with strict bed times it is hard to get online before 8:30pm.

Once I am all sorted I usually do get online around 9pm at the very earliest & 10pm at the very latest & usually run until 2am, maximum 3am depending on what is going down, so it is a decent nightly window.

Am in Dublin, Ireland so on the standard GMT time, am running a DC Imperial Templar, CP 405. Dual wielding is my primary, dealing about 2.2k damage with 51% crit., which isn't great, but have a few things in the works to get this even higher. Secondary is currently SnB, which I rarely if ever use, it should be ranged Bow, but haven't bothered setting it up yet.

Am 100% up for running AA, HRC, SO, MoL, DSA (both normal & vet.), WGT & ICP. Would like to think that Maelstrom Arena (both normal & vet.) is on the cards too, as well as undaunted dailies (both normal & vet.) & the new content from Shadow of The Hist?

I have run Sanctum Ophidia numerous times with another guild, but never as a leader, group was near maxed out with only a handful of non-501s so we blitzed through it farming items, there didn't seem to be too much of a strategy, but that might be because the number of 501s we had & just overpowered it, so I have a bit of experience of SO.

PSN: Moe_83_
    Class: Imperial / Templar / Stamina based.
    Role: Primary: Dual Wield DPS
    CP Level: 405
    Edited by Moe1983 on August 15, 2016 4:13PM
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join, I'm a Breton Templar healer. Currently grinding for 5 piece Spell Power Cure as I know a lot of people consider it a requirement in trials, but for now I'm wearing 5 piece Seducer as a substitute (all gold).

PSN: Blackyz
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Moe,
    That sounds great, the times you get online don't seem too different from mine and at the moment our trials runs are most likely to be evenings/nights friday-sunday, which sounds like it should be good for you. It almost killed me but I eventually got through vet Maelstrom, although I was using a Sorc, I'd be more than happy to give you some help (for what its worth :tongue: ) I'll send you an invite when I get online :smile:

Hi Forsakiin,
    I know how you feel mate, the healer I run pledges with all the time is trying to farm divines spellpower cure at the moment as well, so I've had to run it hundreds of times. Cant wait for the update tomorrow so we can finally trade it when other members of the group pick it up! Like I said, having best-in-slot gear isn't a requirement, so your legendary seducers is more than enough for now! I'll send you an invite in a moment :smile:
  • Nelsh
    Nelsh
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Nick

Could you send me an invite please?

I have a number of characters that can play the various roles.
    Primarily I play a DPS High Elf Sorc,

but also have:
    Imperial DK Tank
    High Elf Templar Healer
    Redguard Sorc DPS

I've run through Sanctum a few times on farming runs with another guild but would love to be a part of a regular group for Trials and Dungeons.

Cheers,

PSN: Nelsh
  • The_Doser
    The_Doser
    Soul Shriven
    Is there a preferred Alliance/majority alliance?
    I know you can still do cross alliance grouping for things but generally wondering.

Getting used to the game on PS4 after a break from PC MMOs hehe. Interested in joining once I've decided on which class feels more fitting (got all but Nightblade levelled to mid teens to get a bit of a feel).

Heck levelling is tad slow!
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    Im looking for a nice bunch of people since most of my friends quitted.

I played ESO rather hardcore in the past resulting in a couple of world 1st clears, but nowadays I play to relax.

My psn is malos1979 and Ihave Magicka DPS/Healer Templar and a Magicka DK, sitting at 480cp
    PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Nelsh and Dylanlucas,
    Thanks for replying guys, I've just sent you both an invite :smile:

Hey Doser,
    As I said there is no preferred alliance, but just looking through the roster now the Aldmeri's seem to have a slight majority at the moment. But as you pointed out, it makes zero difference in PvE. Let me know if you're still interested once you know which class/character you're going to be sticking with :smile:
  • KPC13
    KPC13
    ✭✭
    I'm familiar with most of the Vet dungeons, excluding imperial city and white gold. I usually play as a Breton temp healer but I have a sorc dps I'm working on atm. I would love to start doing some trials, I currently usually do PvE with a friend but obviously same as you, we can't do trials with just the two of us and some of the dungeons can be hard to complete, depending on who we group with.

Add me on kpc13 and I would love to see what the guild is all about.
  • CaptainJackSpara
    Hi Nick, just checking if you send me an invite? You might have missed my post on 15th August. Thanks
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    oops! sorry CaptainJackSpara, I'll send you an invite as soon as I get online tomorrow. Thanks for commenting again, I've had so many messages between here and on the playstation messenger that it would have taken me ages to notice otherwise :tongue:
  • FlizaMinnelli
    FlizaMinnelli
    Soul Shriven
    I have couple of us that have playing together the last year or so, can I get invite to get the rest invited after?

PSN - FlizaMinnelli
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    CaptainJack,
    Invite sent, sorry about the delay mate!

Hey Fliza,
    Sounds like you're pretty much in the same situation as me then! Just logging on now and I'll send you an invite :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message to say that we're still recruiting! we're up to around 65 members now and making multiple runs in organised groups two nights a week, with our next run organised for this Sunday. As always, players of any level/experience are more than welcome, just pop a reply in this thread or send me a message on PSN (nick_dean14), and I'll send you an invite!

Cheers!
  • scorrtty
    scorrtty
    Hey

now textchat is here i wanna try this game again after i,ve played it while ago for a short time.
    I wonder if you accept a fairly new ESO player. Just started a templar now and never went beyond lvl 8 xD

I hope i can lvl or atleast group up with someone or more ppl who don't mind helping a new player learn the game.
    My english isn't my main language and on voicechat I'm not rly good @ it and am also abit shy.

if this is no issue then i would like having an inv. PSN = Scorrtty
    Edited by scorrtty on August 20, 2016 11:34AM
  • Moe1983
    Moe1983
    Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message to say that we're still recruiting! we're up to around 65 members now and making multiple runs in organised groups two nights a week, with our next run organised for this Sunday. As always, players of any level/experience are more than welcome, just pop a reply in this thread or send me a message on PSN (nick_dean14), and I'll send you an invite!

Cheers!

I myself can confirm this, excellent runs last night on Aetherium Archive, top notch organisation, everyone very friendly & helpful. Hope to online this Sunday for MoL.
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Hey nick
    I m an experienced player looking to get into a trials group . I can fill any role at cp 531 , stamplar tank dk tank , stamblade mag blade (recently respect) temp heals tho prefer dps n tank .(too much pressure healing) . I have completed all pve vet content to date with the exception of the new vdsa ( been working on that) with my social guild . My guild do run trials however they tend to clash with my work half the time .
    Drop me an invite please
    Psn PerArdua504
    Edited by PerArdua on August 21, 2016 12:13AM
  • Bocker
    Bocker
    hi

i have been playing this game for some time now but never been able to experience trials or dragon star arena.i am an ok player at 355cp with decent gear i have mic and play daily my PSN: bocker
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Scorrtty,
    your level isn't a problem at all, i'll send you an invite. Our guild text chat is ideal for organising small groups for dungeons, which will really help you out as you level up. As long as you are happy to listen to the voice chat (you don't have to talk if you don't want to) then you'll be more than welcome to join us for the trials as well. I'd probably suggest that you hold off until you reach a slightly higher level before trying trials though :smile:

Hi PerArdua,
    That sounds great, its always nice to get some more people with a little bit of trials experience! Just sent you an invite :smile:

Hey Bocker,
    Thanks for commenting, I'll send you an invite now!

Cheers Moe! Hopefully see you in MoL this evening :smile:
  • ger-box
    ger-box
    Soul Shriven
    My PSN is ger-box. I'm looking for a guild for trials/dungeons etc as I (and many others I presume) struggle to get into groups. I currently have 3 chars, all past lvl50.
  • The_Doser
    The_Doser
    Soul Shriven
    Hey again.
    So I've decided on a class (Sorcerer) and currently level 16. Would love an invite please.

PSN: The_Doser
    Character: Smiteshot

Hopefully will level in no time and get used to end game quite quickly!
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ger-box,
    I've just sent your invite. If you use '/guild' in the text chat you should have no problem in sorting out dungeon groups, and keep an eye on the message of the day for updates about trials runs :smile:

Hey Doser,
    Good choice! My main character is a Sorc as well so feel free to ask if you need any tips on your gear/set up as well :smile: Invite sent!
  • Etog
    Etog
    Hey Nick,

I'm near 200CP on my main Templar, i'm going to respec to a healer very soon just waiting till i get my hands on a decent resto staff for vet content. doing the vet pledges seems to be a pain in the ass somethimes so i'm clearing content rather slow...

if there are still open slots i would love to join, altho i'm more of a casual player since i have some *** to maintain in real life but i try to be online most evenings after 19 gmt +1 until 22 gmt +1, when my gf is'nt home i stay up later ofc :)

anyway looking forward in clearing vet content with you guys, i also have a mic o it's no problem for me to socialize while doing all of that ;)

My PSN: Stoph_m
    Origin: Belgium
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Etog,
    Yeah we still have plenty of room! I'll send you an invite once I get online this evening :smile:
  • ch47
    ch47
    Hi I am interested in joining this guild if still searching for players. 348cp/have mic.

PSN: Cod_hitman47

Thanks !
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey ch47, sorry It's taken me so long to get back to you! I'll send you an invite in a minute :smile:
  • psylentkiller87
    psylentkiller87
    Soul Shriven
    Invite pls psn: psylentkilla87