Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich Lambert BETTER have his best suit on......lol.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to sub model.... no more crown crates... Cyrodiil is lag free.... proc sets changed for PvE and PvP...

*wakes up in a strange room with Lamberts's pants on* Was I dreaming?

Very creepy. Almost triggered me.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rich Lambert BETTER have his best suit on......lol.

ESO Fashion Police will be taking notes!
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 30, 2017 10:08PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Lauradana
    Lauradana
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Zenimax and take their new stuff and shove it where the sun do´nt shine, my family and I are doing better things tomorrow, namely starting Conan: Exile a sandbox something that this game was supposed to be, I am guessing they had a long look at how not to do it thanks to Zenimax and I for one am really looking forward to something really new.
    I am done with the downdumbing of this once great game, of all the bugs that have been there since closed beta, of the lag, and and and.
  • Godeko
    Godeko
    ✭✭✭
    One nightmare for ya all folks:

We get an even more expensive Crown Chest with a 0.00001% chance of a pile of *** as pet! Wouldnt that be great?

Nah, realtalk now: I espect an expansion, maybe a free hd remake of Morrowind if u preorder it? (one can d ream)
    nEdgy(n+2)me

Champion Points: 600+
    Achievement: 18155
    Lvl 50 - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade (RIP in pepperoni)
    Lvl 50 - High Elf Magicka Scorcerer
    Lvl 50 - Breton Magicka Templar (RIP in piece)

First VMA: 22.02.17
    First Flawless: 17.03.17
    Sharpened Inferno: 23.04.17 http://imgur.com/a/uegfw
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lauradana wrote: »
    LOL Zenimax and take their new stuff and shove it where the sun do´nt shine, my family and I are doing better things tomorrow, namely starting Conan: Exile a sandbox something that this game was supposed to be, I am guessing they had a long look at how not to do it thanks to Zenimax and I for one am really looking forward to something really new.
    I am done with the downdumbing of this once great game, of all the bugs that have been there since closed beta, of the lag, and and and.

Okay? I wish I cared
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thus is the first time I've ever seen anyone's hands have a stutter.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oGX34.gif

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're gonna be like, "Syke! We are releasing two even smaller zones, thanks for watching. And now and hour of a campfire to watch"
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get a silt strider mount?
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »
    If I recall correctly: doesn't the Nevarine meet an actual, living Dwarf "Yagrum Bagarn" in Varvendell? So- is it safe to say that there's a Dwarf still alive almost 800 years before that?

He has been alive since before the rest of the Dwemer disappeared, hanging out with Divayth Fyr. I can definitely see him being part of a quest.

Also, it's Nerevarine, not Nevarine :P
    Also, Vvardenfell.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »
    If I recall correctly: doesn't the Nevarine meet an actual, living Dwarf "Yagrum Bagarn" in Varvendell? So- is it safe to say that there's a Dwarf still alive almost 800 years before that?

He has been alive since before the rest of the Dwemer disappeared, hanging out with Divayth Fyr. I can definitely see him being part of a quest.

Also, it's Nerevarine, not Nevarine :P
    Also, Vvardenfell.

I sure hope so. I have always wanted to meet a Dwemer
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell should open with a levitation spell gone wrong and a man screaming while falling to his death. I miss morrowind.

Haha, gotta love those scrolls of Icarian Flight.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Godeko wrote: »
    One nightmare for ya all folks:

We get an even more expensive Crown Chest with a 0.00001% chance of a pile of *** as pet! Wouldnt that be great?

Nah, realtalk now: I espect an expansion, maybe a free hd remake of Morrowind if u preorder it? (one can d ream)

I had that thought pop into my head as well. I would love an HD remake of Morrowind especially since I haven't played the original. Maybe Pete Hines is gonna be there to announce a remake.
  • Frondale
    Frondale
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Isn't one of the bard songs about Sotha making a deal with the Daedric Princes to not attack Tamriel, and that deal would now have been broken by Molag, if such a deal was made.

Depends on the terms. Even if we're going on the conditions outlined in 'Last Year of the First Era' (historical fiction I know, but I don't know of any other lorebooks that go into any detail on it) the Princes had a big gaping hole to use right off the bat:
    “The Daedra princes I spoke with have agreed to our terms,” he said flatly. “Disasters such as befell Gilverdale should be averted. Only through certain intermediaries such as witches or sorcerers will they answer the call of man and mer.”

Mannimarco should count as an intermediary, I think. And every single one of those Dark Anchors has a little mob of cultists calling for Coldharbour to come knocking before the chains drop...

In general I'm inclined to think the Tribunal just isn't very good at the whole, 'outsmarting Daedric Princes' thing. This being why I suspect Vivec surrendered Morrowind over to Tiber Septim - 'yes, let's put a Dragonborn on the throne so keeping the next invasion out is the Aedra's problem.' Having Daedric invasions occurring all over the place probably dented the Tribunal's images as gods. :p

Manninmarco is certainly an intermediary. And as cultists summon the anchors, despite them being machines from Coldharbour, the Worm Cult act as intermediaries for these. So that is a big loophole in the clause (if such a clause exists in the first place)

And I agree that the Tribunal don't seem overly good at outsmarting Daedric Princes. I'd be interested if we get to learn more about this if we meet Sotha.

Maybe it'll all feed into The Prophet's warning at the end of Orsinium. Who can say?

Do you think something is beneath the surface from the trailer? Like a secret Daedric army inside the volcano?

Or a Dragon maybe :)
    I love the dragons.

ZOS must be laughing with us at all our hype and hope. Bring your cameras so they can see our responses has got me intrigued. That could be good or bad depending on what we were hoping for or believe what the announcement is for.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes were so all hyped for another solo quest zone that scales to anything and a daily questline ! EEEeeEEeEEEEEEeeeeEEe *clap *clap* *clap*. I loved ESO at launch and its first 18 months after. Now it is a game with no direction or quality behind it. I would love to eat my words and come back to this game with a Expansion that has meaty content. im not holding my breath

Disgusting.

I'm sorry I hurt your excitement. I would just like to see the put actuall effort into the new content instead of repurposed content, and solo centric story mode zone. I like a little more second M in my MMO
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Would a Red Mountain Trial based around Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal's Akaviri invasion fit in with what we know? Or are we already past that point by a few years?

@LiquidPony The Akaviri invasion was ten years before the start of the game; it's what brought the Pact races together.

We might get a backstory sidequest or two related to the invasion, but definitely not the invasion itself.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI

Pete Hines is a high ranking suit at Bethesda. He is the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations for Zenimax/Bethesda(Probably Matts Boss). Last time Hines was present at an ESO live was when they announced dropping the sub and going B2P with Tamriel Unlimited.

Im not saying a F2P annoucement is happening, I don't know that. I just find it odd that such a high ranking Zenimax suit is going to be there. I hope for good things this time around.

Don't forget that the reason that Vvardenfell is coming up now is likely the 15th Anniversary of Morrowind. If there was to be some tie-in with Morrowind, someone like Pete Hines would be present. He represents Bethesda Game Studio, too.
    Dammit! Can someone please explain wtf F2P would mean for ESO (if it were to happen)? And why does F2P carry heavy negative connotations with it? Isn't the game already f2p since Tamriel Unlimited?

Yes, the game is, for all intents and purposes, free to play. At this point, whether they continue to charge for the game, or decide to drop that charge, the role of the cash store will be the same. It is very possible that we will find out tomorrow that the base game will now be free. Predicted for a long time, now.

Anyway, what really stands out is why they fesl it is necessary to fly all the way across the county to California to make an announcement. What are they doing, selling ESO to Trion or Cryptic?

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man they are really pushing this on us with the Tweets
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, please keep thread constructive. No need to be rude like i saw several comments. Let's be positive! These are extremely exciting news and a lot of us cannot wait for tomorrow!
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Man they are really pushing this on us with the Tweets

I love how they are slowly revealing more of the lava. If you look on their instagram you can definitely see this :)
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm super excited to see what they have to say tomorrow. I know what I would love to hear about, but all these other ideas people are hiving are kind of freaking me out a little bit. But that's kind of a good thing, lower my hype as it was getting out of control a smidge lol. Still so excited and ready for something awesome to be announced. With all this build up I swear they better not let us all down with some rubbish nonsense or another tiny new thing.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll play this with ya. Aoc was a super fun mmo a year after launch.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI

Pete Hines is a high ranking suit at Bethesda. He is the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations for Zenimax/Bethesda(Probably Matts Boss). Last time Hines was present at an ESO live was when they announced dropping the sub and going B2P with Tamriel Unlimited.

Im not saying a F2P annoucement is happening, I don't know that. I just find it odd that such a high ranking Zenimax suit is going to be there. I hope for good things this time around.

Don't forget that the reason that Vvardenfell is coming up now is likely the 15th Anniversary of Morrowind. If there was to be some tie-in with Morrowind, someone like Pete Hines would be present. He represents Bethesda Game Studio, too.
    Dammit! Can someone please explain wtf F2P would mean for ESO (if it were to happen)? And why does F2P carry heavy negative connotations with it? Isn't the game already f2p since Tamriel Unlimited?

Yes, the game is, for all intents and purposes, free to play. At this point, whether they continue to charge for the game, or decide to drop that charge, the role of the cash store will be the same. It is very possible that we will find out tomorrow that the base game will now be free. Predicted for a long time, now.

Anyway, what really stands out is why they fesl it is necessary to fly all the way across the county to California to make an announcement. What are they doing, selling ESO to Trion or Cryptic?

Selling to scott hartsman is not a bad thing lol. Craptic well that would be bad.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Great... now I'm going to have nightmares.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • andreasranasen
      andreasranasen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »

Are they really flying out to cali? :)
    • Hand_Bacon
      Hand_Bacon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      obviously the teaser is showing a crack in the templar "house"
      #AlmostGood@ESO
    • andreasranasen
      andreasranasen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Hand_Bacon wrote: »
      obviously the teaser is showing a crack in the templar "house"

For those that do not know, including myself. Tell more!
    • Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Just an FYI

Selling ESO to another company?

Too much speculation going on. All I know is Rich Lambert in pants may be some bad sign. If he is wearing a suit/trousers we are all in deep [snip]. If jeans, bad but not terrible news. If it's a sham and he is in shorts then good news, the usual kind of fun hype. If he shows up on stream in his underwear then it will be the most mega awesome news none of us even expected.
    • Elsonso
      Elsonso
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »

Are they really flying out to cali? :)

The source appears to he a tweet from Hines saying he was flying out to San Fransisco, coupled with a tweet from Lambert saying he was at an airport. Now, Hines could be flying out on other business and then back to DC, and Lambert could working the airport as a Hare Krishna. I am thinking the odds of that are slim.
      ESO Plus: No
      PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
      XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
      X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus