The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Potential Guild Trader Exploit! Please Investigate and Fix ASAP!

• LumbermillOverlord
    LumbermillOverlord
    ✭✭✭
    its not an exploit
    nothing to ban here
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I don’t like it I don’t see it as an exploit. If a guild has the gold to do it then it’s just insurance. No different for a guild To lose bid to a ghost guild than a true guild. Now when these guilds bid on the spot and get them and sit there for a week with 0 listing is another thing. There should be a required amount of listings before even being allowed to bid on trader. Let’s say 1500 listings. If a guild Can hire a trader with fifty members they should at least have 50 members with listings full.
    Edited by XxCaLxX on May 29, 2018 4:12PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well actually u just create 5 ghost guilds and bid lowest amount, 10k on traders, of which u have the feeling or u know from former weeks, that they might be empty. its quite easy to make dummy guilds, especially if u are a group of befriended gm, usually a lot of very trade active people have a couple of accounts, each of them can join 5 guilds.

often some traders stay empty, where nobody bid on them, while other guilds bid on same spots, which ends up with one guild trying to fast-hire a trader after the biddings. so no guild needs to be outbid on that spot, just to be clear.

this stuff, is a way to make that compettition of those people, who were fastest in hiring a hoax. and its definitly not intended. i am not asking to ban those people, but i am asking to block "destroying" a guild as long as it has a trader hired. this would solve the problem.
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on May 29, 2018 4:34PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• HHQ
    HHQ
    Soul Shriven
    Soooooo this is still unfortunately happening on Xbox. Pretty sure I have it figured out. These fake guilds aren’t disbanding at all. They purposefully act as a back-up for a trader guild that loses their bid. The spots are sold to a losing guild. This is a loophole but I feel is definitely an exploit to the system and this is why: Empty guild at 50 members kicks 1 person. This causes the guild to lose their store which then opens the guild trader back up to being hired by another guild. There are TONS of these guilds operating now covering nearly every available trader in Tamriel (at least in major cities).

This totally defeats the fairness of the system. No one has a chance to legitimately find an empty trader for hire anymore. My solution for a patch is if a guild loses store privileges because it falls under the 50 needed members then it should completely lock the trader out from any guild being able to hire until the next week’s bid reset ‘or’ the guild should still have ownership since they won the bid but an unusable store.