• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Why is nobody talking about the rakkhat cheese

• Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    bitels wrote: »
    Those titles are REWARDS for many hours of hard work put into this trial- a hardest content that ESO have to offer. And those rewards are becoming now worthless becouse of the exploiters. And you ppl are shocked that players who earned it in normal way are angry?
    Not shocked. Not at all. It's just painfully obvious that the enraged people in this thread who say they care about improvement, actually care more about feeling superior to others and being able to show it off. They probably need it to compensate for 'something'. They are enraged because they feel they can no longer show others they are better. Their ego is threatened.

If to them it actually was about the achievement and the many hours of hard work, they wouldn't be butthurt about other people getting it through an exploit. I mean, the achievement doesn't disappear from the past, now does it? You can still feel satisfied about what you achieved.

lets put it this way:
    you write a paper for a class and its long and you spent weeks working on it getting better words in there and you get an A in this tough class bc you put time and effort
    then this chick who did nothing all semester gives the prof head and gets an A

or you build the eiffel tower and someone else gets to put their name on the list of workers who built it but they didnt do anything

Nothing like a good irrelevant analogy to prove a point. Will you sit your grand kids down in years to come and tell them how you achieved some silly and completely irrelevant title in a game? In fact, will you yourself even care when this game is nothing but a mere memory of games gone by? What about all those who have boasted about achievements in-games that no one longer gives a flying one about, do you even remember any of those people? You want it so you can feel superior at this point in time. Plain and simple. It's the same with the house titles. People are mad that they "had to earn it the hard way". Hard way my ass. The hard way is getting up at 4am for a 16 hour shift down the mine like some of our grand parents had to. That was a real achievement as was those people who came from no privileged back ground to become very successful business men/women. That's the real hard way. Not some inane title in a game.

As for your irrelevant analogies, people actually care about both examples you gave for obvious reasons, no one really cares about some game achievement.

If no one cares about achievements, why try to cheat your way to them?
    All the reward skins are pretty ugly, and wearing a Destroyer title when you havent actually destroyed the dromathra is basically lying to other players.
    Those people who bought their skins are usually acting very tough, when they talk to people who dont know their little secret. Probably those who exploit to get the skin/title also do it to act like they're superior.

Because people will cheat. If there's a way, there will always be people who will abuse those glitches/cheats. It's just how some humans are. They will cheat at anything.

I have no idea why anyone would argue that obtaining a difficult to get title doesn't afford them a feeling of slight superiority. That too is human nature. It's not a slight when people point out titles are purely for superiority reasons or at least if you go as far to display them. If the person wasn't attempting to garner some sort of others lording over them, they would make no mention of the title, they wouldn't use it. We all do it. So it's not as if I'm attempting to say I'm the better person.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on January 20, 2017 8:03PM
    Options
  • DschiPeunt
    DschiPeunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those titles are REWARDS for many hours of hard work put into this trial- a hardest content that ESO have to offer. And those rewards are becoming now worthless becouse of the exploiters. And you ppl are shocked that players who earned it in normal way are angry?
    Not shocked. Not at all. It's just painfully obvious that the enraged people in this thread who say they care about improvement, actually care more about feeling superior to others and being able to show it off. They probably need it to compensate for 'something'. They are enraged because they feel they can no longer show others they are better. Their ego is threatened.

If to them it actually was about the achievement and the many hours of hard work, they wouldn't be butthurt about other people getting it through an exploit. I mean, the achievement doesn't disappear from the past, now does it? You can still feel satisfied about what you achieved.

lets put it this way:
    you write a paper for a class and its long and you spent weeks working on it getting better words in there and you get an A in this tough class bc you put time and effort

or you build the eiffel tower and someone else gets to put their name on the list of workers who built it but they didnt do anything

Nothing like a good irrelevant analogy to prove a point. Will you sit your grand kids down in years to come and tell them how you achieved some silly and completely irrelevant title in a game? In fact, will you yourself even care when this game is nothing but a mere memory of games gone by? What about all those who have boasted about achievements in-games that no one longer gives a flying one about, do you even remember any of those people? You want it so you can feel superior at this point in time. Plain and simple. It's the same with the house titles. People are mad that they "had to earn it the hard way". Hard way my ass. The hard way is getting up at 4am for a 16 hour shift down the mine like some of our grand parents had to. That was a real achievement as was those people who came from no privileged back ground to become very successful business men/women. That's the real hard way. Not some inane title in a game.

As for your irrelevant analogies, people actually care about both examples you gave for obvious reasons, no one really cares about some game achievement.
    Unless you are some sort of genius and prove the Riemann hypothesis, nothing you do really is forever and nobody really cares.

That group project in school you got angry about, because you had to do all the work on your own, and the other's got an A for your work and didn't even thank you?
    That project at work, where you spend your nights alone at the office correcting your coworkers mistakes and still one of the lazy people got the promotion?
    That football game your team lost, although you gave everything, but the goalie didn't care and made your team loose?

You going to sit your grandkids down one day to tell them about those things? Really? Basically everything we do gets irrelevant after some time. So, yeah, we do these things to feel good for a while. That's basically the definition of a hobby.
    And for your grandkids question: maybe one day my grandkids start gaming too and ask me, if I know about it. Then comes my time to shine ;)
    Server: EU AD || Guilds: EquinoX

Telleno || Dro-M'Athra Destroyer || Magicka DK || My YouTube-Channel || Profile on ESO-Database

World 1st vMoL Hardmode
    World 1st vHRC Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vAA Hardmode (SotH)
    World 1st vSO Hardmode (Dark Brotherhood)
    Options
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But knowing there are exploits is the only way to maintain my self esteem with all the achievements I haven't done yet. ;)
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DschiPeunt wrote: »

lets put it this way:

Unless you are some sort of genius and prove the Riemann hypothesis, nothing you do really is forever and nobody really cares.

That group project in school you got angry about, because you had to do all the work on your own, and the other's got an A for your work and didn't even thank you?
    That project at work, where you spend your nights alone at the office correcting your coworkers mistakes and still one of the lazy people got the promotion?
    That football game your team lost, although you gave everything, but the goalie didn't care and made your team loose?

You going to sit your grandkids down one day to tell them about those things? Really? Basically everything we do gets irrelevant after some time. So, yeah, we do these things to feel good for a while. That's basically the definition of a hobby.
    And for your grandkids question: maybe one day my grandkids start gaming too and ask me, if I know about it. Then comes my time to shine ;)

Not as irrelevant as things obtained in a game. People still talk about great sporting memories/moments from before you and I were even born, whilst no one gives a flying one someone once completed Street Fighter 2 with one hand. I'm sure you've heard stories from either your parents or grandparents about some sporting moment, some other life success and so on.
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The fact that you assume that says more about you than about these people...
    Im against all kinds of exploiting, even if it doesnt affect me personally.

So, if your coworkers (I assume you have a job, since you are such a role-model to all of us) earn the same as you, but do half the work, you're cool with it, since you get your paycheck nevertheless?
    Some people (like me) try to excel at everything they do, including gaming. Having the achievement/skin/title is the reward we get and we want others to earn it as well. Who do you think you are judging me?
    I am judging no more and no less than those who are calling other people 'noobs', 'scrubs', 'gankers' and 'proctards' and what not. You don't have to listen to it, though. I am just expressing what I think.

And no. I would not be cool with that. Nor am I cool with this exploit. Don't get me wrong, exploits such as this should be fixed asap. I was aiming my post at the enraged folks who are "extremely pissed" and are using words such as "noob filter" and how the title is no longer a noob filter because it can be acquired through an exploit. The term "noob filter" alone is evidence enough that they only care about the title to be able to show of their superiority. It is not an assumption, it is what it is. And it is also why we see so much elitism in this game.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I can't solo it, I more than likely won't have it done.

I think the skin looks pretty cool
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    Just in case they wipe all skins, I'm certainly thankful that my own vMOL clear was not only live streamed but the video is still accessible on Twitch. :#
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The fact that you assume that says more about you than about these people...
    Im against all kinds of exploiting, even if it doesnt affect me personally.

So, if your coworkers (I assume you have a job, since you are such a role-model to all of us) earn the same as you, but do half the work, you're cool with it, since you get your paycheck nevertheless?
    Some people (like me) try to excel at everything they do, including gaming. Having the achievement/skin/title is the reward we get and we want others to earn it as well. Who do you think you are judging me?
    I am judging no more and no less than those who are calling other people 'noobs', 'scrubs', 'gankers' and 'proctards' and what not. You don't have to listen to it, though. I am just expressing what I think.

And no. I would not be cool with that. Nor am I cool with this exploit. Don't get me wrong, exploits such as this should be fixed asap. I was aiming my post at the enraged folks who are "extremely pissed" and are using words such as "noob filter" and how the title is no longer a noob filter because it can be acquired through an exploit. The term "noob filter" alone is evidence enough that they only care about the title to be able to show of their superiority. It is not an assumption, it is what it is. And it is also why we see so much elitism in this game.

Well, "noobfilter" is a common word in raiding community, sometimes applied even to the best players.
    For example, if someone didnt block in time and died, he got noobfiltered. Even if he's the best dd in group.

As for scrubs, yeah, people who want to pretend "dromathra destroyers" when they arent are scrubs. Like pug elitists and other "better than you" people.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 20, 2017 8:35PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    And as far as people worrying so much about the leaderboards being corrupted is already been corrupted by players using "animation canceling" to boost up their DPS.

Lets talk about that shall we? Animation canceling isn't a skill but an exploit to further advance your position in the ranks.

I would like to see a clean leaderboard of players who don't use this exploitation but rather use real skills.

How is it an exploit when ZOS has said several times that animation canceling is ok, it was unintended but not something they will remove.

This is the closest to the truth of what they said, that I've seen in a while.

It's taking advantage of a bug in the game to fit more attacks into a few seconds than the attacks are supposed to take. Said another way - Attacks have a programmed duration, and using a certain method you can get one attack to begin before another attack has completed, glitching your way around the programmed durations.

Technically, using that is exploiting a glitch to make 6 seconds of attacks fit into a 2 second window.

Zeni didn't say it was ok. They said that removing the ability to glitch past their decision on attack durations would bring more of a reaction from the players than they wished to have.

In short, it's an exploit that became so widespread that fixing it would make too many people cry. So they choose to tolerate it. Tolerating it does not mean condoning it or endorsing it or that it was intended - it wasn't.

https://youtu.be/ThZtwhYkKSs

*insert all the howls of rage and anger aimed at Wrobel here*

Can't have it both ways, folks. It makes you look like drooling goons.

Edit: seriously, is there *any* developer that receives more hate and insults and accusations of mental incapacity on this forum than wrobel?
    What a Black&Whte mentalitiy. I can agree with someone on a certain subject and disagree on others. And on this specific subject I whole-heartedly agree with Wrobel and I have no understanding for those clowns who play a game, where they HATE a core mechanic of the game and complain and call other players names on the forums, instead of moving on.
    You don't make the decisions and this decision has been made 2 years ago. Get along with it or gtfo.

And yet animation canceling was such a 'not exploit' that they had to change the timing of some animations so that they would at least show some portion of an attack, so people who were on the receiving end of the total 'not exploit' would not get hit with attacks that never showed up on screen at all.

Words are cheap. Actions speak louder. And zeni's actions to blunt the effect of animation canceling speak more loudly.

If you want to forfeit the chance to make your own determinations, and instead choose to cling to the label of 'not exploit' just because it suits you this time, that's your call. Just don't expect everyone to swallow the 'not an exploit' words when the actions of Zeni tell a different story.

No matter what you say, you cannot honestly deny that there were changes made to animation timing to make sure that people could not exploit it to the extent of hiding entire attacks. This was during the time that the old wrecking blow could be entirely hidden behind a heavy attack or a brawler swing. Landing 4 attacks in the time it takes for 2.

I dont know what this thread is about, but animation cancelling was never considered cheating. Also, the changes to animations in the past couple patches have not been to address animation cancelling at all. Zenimax wanted to have a more fluid appearance. However, you can still animation cancel, and their intention was never to get rid of it. To do so, they'd have to force lock your character in animations. But they didnt do that.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skin/Achievement wipe might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in regards to cheating in a video game
    Options
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    And as far as people worrying so much about the leaderboards being corrupted is already been corrupted by players using "animation canceling" to boost up their DPS.

Lets talk about that shall we? Animation canceling isn't a skill but an exploit to further advance your position in the ranks.

I would like to see a clean leaderboard of players who don't use this exploitation but rather use real skills.

How is it an exploit when ZOS has said several times that animation canceling is ok, it was unintended but not something they will remove.

This is the closest to the truth of what they said, that I've seen in a while.

It's taking advantage of a bug in the game to fit more attacks into a few seconds than the attacks are supposed to take. Said another way - Attacks have a programmed duration, and using a certain method you can get one attack to begin before another attack has completed, glitching your way around the programmed durations.

Technically, using that is exploiting a glitch to make 6 seconds of attacks fit into a 2 second window.

Zeni didn't say it was ok. They said that removing the ability to glitch past their decision on attack durations would bring more of a reaction from the players than they wished to have.

In short, it's an exploit that became so widespread that fixing it would make too many people cry. So they choose to tolerate it. Tolerating it does not mean condoning it or endorsing it or that it was intended - it wasn't.

https://youtu.be/ThZtwhYkKSs

*insert all the howls of rage and anger aimed at Wrobel here*

Can't have it both ways, folks. It makes you look like drooling goons.

Edit: seriously, is there *any* developer that receives more hate and insults and accusations of mental incapacity on this forum than wrobel?
    What a Black&Whte mentalitiy. I can agree with someone on a certain subject and disagree on others. And on this specific subject I whole-heartedly agree with Wrobel and I have no understanding for those clowns who play a game, where they HATE a core mechanic of the game and complain and call other players names on the forums, instead of moving on.
    You don't make the decisions and this decision has been made 2 years ago. Get along with it or gtfo.

And yet animation canceling was such a 'not exploit' that they had to change the timing of some animations so that they would at least show some portion of an attack, so people who were on the receiving end of the total 'not exploit' would not get hit with attacks that never showed up on screen at all.

Words are cheap. Actions speak louder. And zeni's actions to blunt the effect of animation canceling speak more loudly.

If you want to forfeit the chance to make your own determinations, and instead choose to cling to the label of 'not exploit' just because it suits you this time, that's your call. Just don't expect everyone to swallow the 'not an exploit' words when the actions of Zeni tell a different story.

No matter what you say, you cannot honestly deny that there were changes made to animation timing to make sure that people could not exploit it to the extent of hiding entire attacks. This was during the time that the old wrecking blow could be entirely hidden behind a heavy attack or a brawler swing. Landing 4 attacks in the time it takes for 2.

I dont know what this thread is about, but animation cancelling was never considered cheating. Also, the changes to animations in the past couple patches have not been to address animation cancelling at all. Zenimax wanted to have a more fluid appearance. However, you can still animation cancel, and their intention was never to get rid of it. To do so, they'd have to force lock your character in animations. But they didnt do that.

A more fluid appearance? That's a steaming pile of bull. Changes were made that caused a LESS fluid appearance or even no fluid transition between actions.

There was a yahoo just up thread that tried to claim this was all done 2 years ago. More bull.

Gina herself explains that canceling was obscuring actions and that they changed the timing so that animation canceling could no longer hit you with invisible damage. And that a side effect is to worsen fluid appearance. And this is a post from less than a year ago.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/245038/official-feedback-thread-for-prioritization-of-combat-animations

It's got pictures so hopefully people remember it this time. Maybe understand it a bit better.

Everyone has their own opinion. But not their own facts. It's a fact that animation canceling was hiding attacks. It's a fact they changed it so it would stop hiding attacks. It's a fact that at least one reason they didn't get rid of the exploit was because it would affect the feel of the game, causing a lot of crying. It's a fact they made it look worse in order to make what changed they made.

Interpret that how you want, but it's still fact.
    Edited by Cryptical on January 20, 2017 8:59PM
    Xbox NA
    Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skin is ugly anyway, amberplasm ftw
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to have a negative IQ value?

Trying to justify this Rakkhat exploiting (something that can't ever be done accidentally) by comparing it to animation cancelling?

REALLY?

Something that every player does multiple times a day, even if they are not aware of doing it?

Just... stop.

Stop justifying cheating and exploits.
    Stop trying to criminalize animation canceling.
    Stop posting.

L2P.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Options
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it up to ZOS to handle things like this? They made the game.. exploits and cheats need to be handled quickly and efficiently.

I don't think banning people or rollbacks is going to help the game. After all it's ZOS fault things like this exist in the game. It's one thing if people are using outside cheats but exploits and glitches found in the game itself are different.
    Squash them and move on, no one to blame but ZOS.
    Edited by ZiRM on January 20, 2017 10:08PM
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KaiVox22 wrote: »

Meh, it just looks like you got a little too friendly with a dreamsicle to me.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lets put it this way:

If nobody cares about achievements, skins and titles, then why are they going to such lengths to get them?
    I mean, why do they risk getting banned for it?

Also, why is there 10 pages of a thread about achievements?

If you don't care, it's not a problem.
    Nor is it your concern.
    Why are you so invested in this thread if you don't care?
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Options
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first saw this I thought this was a post about some new form of tasty cheese available to buy from your local food provisioner
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
    Options
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit feels misled.

This one thought this was going to be a fascinating discussion yes about aged diary products.

Perhaps an intellectual to and fro on the merits of Camembert and whatever this Rat Hat is yes.

Instead this one finds another discussion about pointy sticks and them being not pointy enough. Never they are pointy enough yes.

Yours with paws - but no cheese
    Santie Claws

I thought it was going to have something to do with Sheogorath. Most disappointing.
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I use a skill and weapon swap in its animation, making it an animation cancling. This is not something I exploited, this is something that came with time, and after doing 10 billion times my rotation, its pure natural for me to do this. Are you telling me Im not allowed to press my weapon swap too early? Are you telling me that I have to move my character out of springs, standards, vigors, ilambris, grotdarr's etc to have a good and clean overview of my character, wait for the animation to be fully complete, then weapon swap?

"Animation cancelling" are not exploit, its pure l2p. And its one of the reason why good players who played end game content in other games comes to eso, because its actually skillbased and not hack and slash.

Nothing to do with Macros then?

Not sure if I understood your question, but are you accusing me for using macros because I am able to have a reaction time on my weapon swap button that is faster then these slow *** animations like endless hail, flames of oblivion etc?

Wow, casuals never stop surprise me XD

Typical PC Players...assume everyone who isn't in their groups a casual.

It's pretty certain that most of you are just macroing the *** out of the game, may as well just have a bot do your rotation for you.

And please stop considering it skill....it's a game...

That's right...it's just a game, you haven't made it in life by getting Dro martha destroyer, No one is going to sit around you watching weapon / skill swaps in a blink and go whooooo Bruh you got sum mad skills... Nope......it's a game...sitting there pressing buttons all day long just memorizing when to do what (or macro it) isn't skill.

i still find the whole casual thing hilarious. like its a bad thing to take a game in moderation.

Psshh. non smokers! pshhh non murderers!

God forbid someone doesnt have the social abnormalities to sit on a computer all day in a fantasy game with swords and monsters...I mean, lol...
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I use a skill and weapon swap in its animation, making it an animation cancling. This is not something I exploited, this is something that came with time, and after doing 10 billion times my rotation, its pure natural for me to do this. Are you telling me Im not allowed to press my weapon swap too early? Are you telling me that I have to move my character out of springs, standards, vigors, ilambris, grotdarr's etc to have a good and clean overview of my character, wait for the animation to be fully complete, then weapon swap?

"Animation cancelling" are not exploit, its pure l2p. And its one of the reason why good players who played end game content in other games comes to eso, because its actually skillbased and not hack and slash.

Nothing to do with Macros then?

Not sure if I understood your question, but are you accusing me for using macros because I am able to have a reaction time on my weapon swap button that is faster then these slow *** animations like endless hail, flames of oblivion etc?

Wow, casuals never stop surprise me XD

Typical PC Players...assume everyone who isn't in their groups a casual.

It's pretty certain that most of you are just macroing the *** out of the game, may as well just have a bot do your rotation for you.

And please stop considering it skill....it's a game...

That's right...it's just a game, you haven't made it in life by getting Dro martha destroyer, No one is going to sit around you watching weapon / skill swaps in a blink and go whooooo Bruh you got sum mad skills... Nope......it's a game...sitting there pressing buttons all day long just memorizing when to do what (or macro it) isn't skill.

If its just a game, why are you here raging ? :)
    Thanks for the compliment btw, thinking I cheat when its pure skill, made my day really :)

Also, some people have a reason to have pc game as a hobby and enjoy improving themself everyday. I used to have a healthy life with workout and music as hobby until I got affected with a virus in my body that make my immune system not working properly, and my energy level each day are limited. I do have good friends and a good life, and my work as an ROV supervisor are currently on hold due to this, but thanks for understanding my situation and telling me I haven't made it in life :)

Yet you had no problem quickly calling someone a casual, like its a bad thing to not be online all day.
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oooh free skin :)
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »

lets put it this way:

If nobody cares about achievements, skins and titles, then why are they going to such lengths to get them?
    I mean, why do they risk getting banned for it?

Also, why is there 10 pages of a thread about achievements?

If you don't care, it's not a problem.
    Nor is it your concern.
    Why are you so invested in this thread if you don't care?

God forbid I should comment on a subject that I find part of it irrelevant. Yes, I do find achievements irrelevant, and yes they are irrelevant. The day I need to justify why I'm posting in any given thread to the likes of you, will be the day I actually give you more than a split second of my time when passing you in-game. Other than to stroke your own ego, what other purpose do titles serve? Do you think I and others care what precious title or achievement you have? Or if you think I'm getting at you personally, think about it this way, do you care which achievements I have obtained? I suspect you don't nor never will. Most gamers just think everyone else pays them attention because we're all deluded that way. We think everyone is looking at us because we're looking at us. No one cares. That's the long and the short of it. You're giving yourself more importance than anyone else ever will in-game. Same goes for me, no one cares what title i have, what colour my armour is and so on.

I've completed plenty of difficult content in other games that I know I completed and that no one else will ever know about. Do I need a title or useless achievement to make those achievements mean more than they actually are? Nah, because it was a personal thing to me and like I've said several times now, no one else cares.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on January 20, 2017 10:09PM
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    KaiVox22 wrote: »

Meh, it just looks like you got a little too friendly with a dreamsicle to me.

One of my guildmates once said that it looks like the char was getting a bit too friendly with Valkyn Skoria (well thats not exactly waht he said but I dont wanna get banned for posting inappropriate things XD )
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 20, 2017 10:08PM

PC/EU
    Options
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah well... :#
    ZOS needs to start banning exploiters or something. Cause EVERY glitch or exploit goes viral at the moment its discovered, because people know there wont be any consequenses.
    Thats pretty disheartening, really.

Or zos can just fix the game.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »
    Ah well... :#
    ZOS needs to start banning exploiters or something. Cause EVERY glitch or exploit goes viral at the moment its discovered, because people know there wont be any consequenses.
    Thats pretty disheartening, really.

Or zos can just fix the game.

Impossibru

PC/EU
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thread is almost 10 pages and still not even a single screenshot of any low level with title or skin running around.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thread is almost 10 pages and still not even a single screenshot of any low level with title or skin running around.

the skin wouldn't matter because it is account bound but the title is a different story.
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least it's not in Crown Crates...

P.S I don't have any skins nor do I want to.
    PC EU
    Options
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This might be an MMO but all of this interest in what other people have achieved, or are claiming to have achieved, kind of disturbs me. It does not affect me in the slightest what anyone else has or has not achieved.

I struggle to even notice someones name or level, let alone what skin they are wearing or what their title is - because it does not affect me. I don't get suspicious if I get into a PUG with a lower level player using a Flawless Conqueror title. If he dies 3 times on the first boss in a vet dungeon (when nobody else dies) or doesn't play as part of the group, he/she will simply get a vote to kick, not be accused of cheating to get the title.

An in my opinion, anyone using titles or individual achievements to assess whether anyone else is 'good enough', is usually trying to compensate for their own inabilities. The best solo player on the planet can derail a group by doing things their way, give me 'average' people who will work with me to achieve a common goal any day.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/q

OMG animation cancelling isn't an exploit. We get it. You can't do it, or just enjoy throwing "elitist" around, while simultaneously looking down on people who can. Enough with the virtue signaling.
    Edited by Shad0wfire99 on January 20, 2017 10:41PM

XBox NA
    Options
This discussion has been closed.