Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Why is nobody talking about the rakkhat cheese

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZiRM wrote: »
    Isn't it up to ZOS to handle things like this? They made the game.. exploits and cheats need to be handled quickly and efficiently.

I don't think banning people or rollbacks is going to help the game. After all it's ZOS fault things like this exist in the game. It's one thing if people are using outside cheats but exploits and glitches found in the game itself are different.
    Squash them and move on, no one to blame but ZOS.

Banning people is exactly what needs to happen, as shown by their response to Cheat Engine. They announced 43 players banned for its use, some of them came back through lifted bans or buying a new game code. So there is a lack of respect in ZOS in regards to discipline so people continue to exploit and use Cheat Engine. Yes, ZOS is to blame for this, but blame is also shared upon the players intentionally looking for exploits, under reporting them, and intentionally spreading misinformation once us plebs in the public catch wind of it.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn this topic got moderated hard by the feelings-police. Get back from work and literally half the topic is gone : X
    Edited by Woeler on January 20, 2017 11:16PM
  • ESOARMY
    ESOARMY
    Soul Shriven
    Please, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything.
    Edited by ESOARMY on January 20, 2017 11:26PM
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pattyLtd wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    pattyLtd wrote: »
    I am strongly against banning players because they beat something due to a BUG that some may or may not be aware of existing which makes it an exploit.

I do agree though that they should fix this asap and not in 2018 and maybe remove all
    I don't have the title (Dro m'atra destroyer) and probably never will but just in case i ever get gud i would like it to be still worth something when i finally do get it. It's the only title in the game i truelly have never seen anyone with yet on PS4 EU and it would be a pity if it would become meaningless because of yet another bug.

tl;dr Banable no, requires priority fixing though

I think there´s a big difference in "accidently" achieve something due to a bug and making effort to exploit something.

Banning you're customers because you're product is not working as it should be is rather stupid and illogical for a company to do though.

No, you are not banning them because of that. You're banning them because they exploited things that don't work. There are many players who don't exploit bugs that are present.
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

I'm honestly a little surprised you didn't like my suggestion. If I found out that The Flawless Conquerer was glitched and could be earned on normal difficulty, then I would rather have my title revoked and go get it again then have the accomplishment tainted by "false bearers." And as one of the small subset of players that probably has vMoL HM on farm, I can't imagine it would take your guild very long to just unlock your titles/skin again.

Yeah but speak for yourself. No wonder he didn't like your suggestion - it's simply unfair. What about players who
    earned their achievements and then quit the game or took a long break and will come back in a year (to find they aren't in a raid guild that does vmol anymore), or people who decided to quit pve/raiding for a while? Why should they lose their well earned titles?

You can't just take titles and achievements earned during that time period away. This is wrong and unjust. Punish those who are guilty, not everyone.
    Meld777 wrote: »
    People complaining about "fairness" here.

I ran vMA 500 times and never got my Sharpened Inferno, boo hooo

Fairness is equal opportunity, not equal outcomes in this scenario. Everyone has the same opportunity to get some loot from vMA, not everyone gets it in the end - all according to RNG. If HM Rakhat is exploited by some players that means that the principle of equal opportunity is broken and therefore it's unfair.
    GCVDJ11T wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno . @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_RichLambert , @ZOS_Finn

Fix BOTH EXPLOITS then strip all skins, strip the HM title and wipe the vMoL leaderboard!

No one and I mean no one who has cleared this Legit would care. We will all get our skin back in 30 minutes. Woeler's and Alcast's teams will have their HM titles back in like an hour along with all the other raiders that have cleared this without the exploits.

No, bad idea. Unjust. You're only thinking about yourself, what if somebody who gets it legit goes MIA for a while or doesn't want to pve anymore?
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    Also, why is there 10 pages of a thread about achievements?

If you don't care, it's not a problem.
    Nor is it your concern.
    Why are you so invested in this thread if you don't care?
    Read thatthread. It's not because people care about achievements in the sense of getting superiority from them. It's all about completionism.
    Edited by Artis on January 20, 2017 11:54PM
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you pve crybabies need to grow up. People cheat in pvp all the time and they never fix that. So what if they have the title. ( and no I haven't done the trial) they are going to add a new trial eventually that will be just as a hard and then they will babyproof vet maw for new players. It's going to happen. Imperial dungeons are proof of it. Just take your pride for memorizing npc mechanics and stacking dps to fight a target that doesn't think and suck it up. They will fix the glitch but they will in no way shape or form take away things from players. They didn't do it to players who soloed vet city of ash back when camo hunter used to one shot everything. You pve players are egotistical crybabies.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rakkat is notoriously hard to milk and if you are able to produce any amount of cheese, you should definitely get an achievement for your efforts. Plain and simple.
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All you pve crybabies need to grow up. People cheat in pvp all the time and they never fix that. So what if they have the title. ( and no I haven't done the trial) they are going to add a new trial eventually that will be just as a hard and then they will babyproof vet maw for new players. It's going to happen. Imperial dungeons are proof of it. Just take your pride for memorizing npc mechanics and stacking dps to fight a target that doesn't think and suck it up. They will fix the glitch but they will in no way shape or form take away things from players. They didn't do it to players who soloed vet city of ash back when camo hunter used to one shot everything. You pve players are egotistical crybabies.

I agree and disagree. To be angry about someone less skilled having a title is pretty ridiculous, but I can understand if someone was angry about being knocked off the leaderboard by a cheater but to cry about a skin and title is a bit childish imo. Am I going to use this exploit? No. Will I care that someone used the exploit to get the skin and title? Couldn't care less. I might care if accomplishments like that actually meant something in the real world, but putting "Dro'Mathra Destroyer" on a resume isn't as impressive as some might think.
  • spencer2361
    spencer2361
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a half assed guild on Xbox na and message of the day is hurry up and get the exploit, says stam sorcs only
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An exploit? This game? I can't believe it!

I'm sure it will be fixed in a timely manor.

-_-
  • EcruteakCity
    EcruteakCity
    Soul Shriven
    If you actually fix one thing in this game ever make sure it's this
    I hit breath of life for Grand Council
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roleplayers be like, mmm gimme that free skin.
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    085d485b5a64496041c6e223b5e53c37.jpg
    never a dull moment...some of ya'll would argue with the wind, bunch of you are really good a creating said wind...please don't stop...i'm sure if you say the exact same thing over and over again - other people will finally agree with you...

biggest laugh came from FENGRUSH (all caps, cuz - it's fengrush) dropping in with no idea what's going on to comment about animation cancelling - does he have some kind of filter alert thing working...

i only wish the fish in tamriel were as easy to get to bite at random pieces of bait...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 21, 2017 2:12AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you pve crybabies

You forgot to add "exposed" and other edgy pvp words. Not good enough, try again. ;)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a half assed guild on Xbox na and message of the day is hurry up and get the exploit, says stam sorcs only

Well, since there were people asking for evidence...
    Can you please screenshot the message and maybe some lowbie players with the title? Ofc without guild names/nicknames.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 21, 2017 2:13AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Official response from ZOS regarding this exploit:
    image.jpg
  • William_21
    William_21
    ✭✭
    In my opinion,
    1. Should the exploit be fixed asap?
    - Absolutely yes

2. Should players exploit, well, this exploit?
    - It's their choice
    man. (I'm not doing it however)

3. Is it fair/alright to exploit?
    - No it's not, but the universe does not give a damn about the concept of fairness either.

No one cares about your achievements except you.
    At the end of the day we're all here to have fun.
    One day you will eventually burn out, and when it comes you yourself will eventually stop caring too.
    My Chars
    Legate William
    The Flawless Conqueror - Khajiit StamDK - 53.9k DPS
    (Twice-Born Star, Vicious Ophidian, Kra'gh, x2 Sharpened Maelstrom Daggers, Precise Maelstrom Bow)
    Vile's Sol
    The Flawless Conqueror - Redguard Stamblade
    Second Heartbeat
    The Flawless Conqueror - Imperial StamDK Tank
    (Tavon, Ebon, Bloodspawn)
    Dark Annihilator
    The Flawless Conqueror - Khajiit Stamblade
    Lachandra Rush
    The Flawless Conqueror - Redguard Stamplar
    Dario Lightningclaw
    The Flawless Conqueror - Khajiit Stamsorc
    Stormbringer Syra
    The Flawless Conqueror - High Elf Magsorc
    Auri-El's Light
    The Flawless Conqueror - Dark Elf Magplar
    Saxhleel Oracle
    The Flawless Conqueror - Argonian Magplar Healer
    (Spell Power Cure, Infallible Aether, Worm Cult, Precise Maelstrom Restoration Staff)
  • recogn1ze
    recogn1ze
    Soul Shriven
    The best part is, I'll bet half of the people here complaining have glitched the first boss with the horse glitch, or have glitched the twins so they don't use negates. Or glitched the 2nd boss on top of vrhc. I'm looking at you. Meanwhile, I'm down for a legit run if anyone's available..
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    So here's a question, as someone who doesn't do dungeons/trials:

The term "noobfilter" is being thrown around here a good bit. From what I gather, this particular trial/dungeon/whatever-it-is is considered the hardest content in the game currently, right?

And it's being called a noobfilter?

Because that's saying that even if a player is good enough to complete every other piece of PVE what-have-you - even on hardmode - but hasn't completed this particular trial, they're still a "noob".

But of course people couldn't possibly mean that, because that would be crazy, and that would make them complete douchemongers.

Don't try to group everyone up who enjoys harder endgame content. I don't personally look down on anyone else in this game, we're all here for fun. However, with that said, I find it pretty disheartening that people who have not put in the amount of work that those of us put in for vMoL HM are able to get the achievement and title. That really, really sucks, actually, and is quite wrong.

I hope ZoS is able to look into who has received these achievements recently, and use their judgement to revoke them immediately if not obtained legitimately.

The only people he grouped up are the one making noob filter claims, whatever that is. So if you are not in that category then you need not worry. If you are then I'm afraid the statement is spot on, imo
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Alright guys, who forgot to close the door to CoD again?
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of how a lot of people got those skins from the dungeons easily before 1T. They still have them, so I'm guessing they're not going to take the Maw skins away from exploiters either.

Who cares though. The skin doesn't mean anything anymore, so no real need to wear it all the time when you know that your character looks better without it.
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just sell the skin and title in the crown store and be done with it ZOS, that will discourage the cheating lol
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any sorc class can do it. You just need someone with the seige shield if you wanna do it on a magic sorc
  • DigitalShibby
    DigitalShibby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't they just make it so if a boss doesn't deal damage to anyone in 15-20 seconds it resets. Wouldn't that fix glitching out trials bosses?
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take them just fixing the servers
    Hard to give a krap about trial titles atm
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    pffft i dont see how anyone does it anyway everywhere you streak to youll get environment damage qhoever thought of this is really clever indeed
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Wait this is insane, the outrage here over noobs getting this title/skin suggests that they don't even need to actually fight through the trash or previous bosses? After all if your group is good enough to kill the twins then it should be good enough to kill rakkhat, right (It's just a matter of practicing a little)?

If they can exploit all the way to the final boss AND exploit the final boss and basically light attack him to death with no healers, then I demand that ALL vMoL completion and vMoL HM completion achievements be revoked and the skins removed from every player's collection and Dromathra Destroyer titles revoked.

Any group/guild that has completed vMoL and/or HM can just do it again, and frankly I think most guilds would jump at the opportunity to prove that they worked for and deserve what they have.
    How can you even compared twins to hardmode rakkhat, what game are you even playing.
    Twins you just have to watch your feet.

please tell me i just got baited. I honestly can't even with this.

I won't bother questioning your reading comprehension skills, as passive aggressive personal attacks don't help much.

A portion of the OP's complaint mentioned outrage over people getting the skin for completing vMoL with 0 effort. I was suggesting that defeating the twins is a similar feat of difficulty to defeating non-HM Rakkhat, and some would argue it is actually easier. My guild certainly took longer to defeat the twins than Rakkhat, and I assume the story is similar with most guilds.

I'm honestly a little surprised you didn't like my suggestion. If I found out that The Flawless Conquerer was glitched and could be earned on normal difficulty, then I would rather have my title revoked and go get it again then have the accomplishment tainted by "false bearers." And as one of the small subset of players that probably has vMoL HM on farm, I can't imagine it would take your guild very long to just unlock your titles/skin again.

Take the time to read what is said by the people that admire the skill and dedication you have as a player before jumping down their throats and calling them clueless. It's just common courtesy.

You actually can exploit Flawless Conqueror too (any platform) :3

As for these PVE exploits in general, personally I have a healthy admiration for the guys who found them first. It might not be in the same vein as learning a rotation and boss mechanics, but it's pretty clever.
    But beyond that, these things have always been around. Maybe the vMOL HM one is newer, but the vMSA one certainly isn't. And before that you had cp10 vCoS and vRoM, the vDSA exploit, and other mundus / gear related ones, that are still around too :3

But what's the issue? If you did it the legit way and worked long and hard on it, good for you. Your dedication should be its own reward.

And if you're doing it to impress dem other peasants who lack the skill or motivation to do it, then it's a petty reason and pretty artificial way of feeling elite and superior.

In my experience as a PvP player with the all pve skins and flawless, most other Conquerors or D-destroyers I meet seem like hacks either way, be they exploiters, people who paid for it or got their friends to run it for them, or actual pve heroes with sweat, toil, and tears to show for it.

And why do you care what others think, ultimately? I mean many of you are the same ones crying about how toxic this community is. So why bother with its opinion of you?

Most of the time in PVP, when I get pissed at someone who outnumbered me and cry "not fair", I offer a duel, which might not be fairer due to the aforementioned exploits, but the principle of the thing still stands.
    If you're so mad about scrubs getting fancy titles and glowing eyes of daedric cat doom, go challenge them to a bloodspawn test or smth. Prove you're the better DD, and link screens of Combat Metrics everywhere for the whole world to know how much better you are than these filthy noobs whom you've just exposed. As for tanking, prove that you can take more hits from the Warrior in Hel Ra, idk. For a Healer, go compare your Combat Prayer uptime.

Since it's a Trial, and not PVP where everyonr with add-ons can see your double-mundus, reporting particular players and getting them banned is tricky, just like with all the exploited Flawless ones, and I wish you good luck with that.

And in the meantime, to your pitchforks, ladies and gentlemen. Take justice into your own hands and try to reaffirm your places as mightier players by throwing some glorious salt out there.

As for those so eager to learn about these exploits and calling lies and slander until proof, maybe you'd like a step-by-step walkthrough too to repeat at home?
    People who share them on forums get banned there, not in-game, and threads get deleted. I'm tempted to say I'm selling them to turn it into a social experiment, but that might get censored, we'll see.

At any rate, unless you're vain, petty, arrogant and so very clinging to the belief that others can undermine your sense of self-worth by getting the same skin and title that made you special snowflakes, you shouldn't even bother.

And if you are, a falsely inspirational and rather insipid quote would be "self-worth comes from within". You should not look to others for approval, and especially not a toxic community which you keep calling out on it.

If I were in your place, I'd rather be pissed about the fact that I spent ages in that trial without being aware of ways around it at the time. Serms like a much more reasonable reason than "throw sticks and stones (well in that case words and salt) at the sinner, for he isn't as worthy as I am".
    Edited by covenant_merchant on January 21, 2017 7:20AM
  • X3ina
    X3ina
    ✭✭✭
    Good God, i guess its time to Zos to hire couple of exploiters as testers or create new server with every *** exploit in this game
    SW GoH > ESO
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X3ina wrote: »
    Good God, i guess its time to Zos to hire couple of exploiters as testers or create new server with every *** exploit in this game

Elder Scrolls Online - Exploits Unlimited
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets fix this: let all NPCs and bosses animation cancel and give us AP for PvE
    And a new mixed PvX QQ title
    And make NPCs non tauntable
    PC EU

• Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    Какая ерунда! Это всего лишь игра. Каждый играет как он хочет, а осуждать других за это - полнейшая глупость. Если разработчики и будут принимать какие-то решения, то уж точно сперва изначально изучив суть проблемы. И уж точно без ваших бессмысленных советов.
    Спасибо.
This discussion has been closed.