Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Why is nobody talking about the rakkhat cheese

• Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    So if i found out how to do it i should post it on here so the devs can see right? cause i know and have seen what to do sorcs are op
    Options
  • MokiDono
    MokiDono
    ✭✭✭
    Getting Dro-m'Athra Destroyer is too hard, and my guild doesn't carry me trough... can you nerf vMOL HM, and give me a title by just tripping over the cornbasket in the starting area? Thanks!
    "Your courage... your power... are not completely insignificant. Perhaps you can be made to serve. Do not fight. Do not resist. Give yourselves over now, or be destroyed."
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow how ***.
    Think i've figured out how it would be done, might go test it on normal to see if it works how i imagine.
    Le sigh.
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    It is fixed on PTS.

It must be easy to figure out who exploited it.
    1. Has to be a sorc
    2. Has just recently gotten the title or skin
    3. Check movement data outside of map

voila
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Wait this is insane, the outrage here over noobs getting this title/skin suggests that they don't even need to actually fight through the trash or previous bosses? After all if your group is good enough to kill the twins then it should be good enough to kill rakkhat, right (It's just a matter of practicing a little)?

If they can exploit all the way to the final boss AND exploit the final boss and basically light attack him to death with no healers, then I demand that ALL vMoL completion and vMoL HM completion achievements be revoked and the skins removed from every player's collection and Dromathra Destroyer titles revoked.

Any group/guild that has completed vMoL and/or HM can just do it again, and frankly I think most guilds would jump at the opportunity to prove that they worked for and deserve what they have.
    How can you even compared twins to hardmode rakkhat, what game are you even playing.
    Twins you just have to watch your feet.

please tell me i just got baited. I honestly can't even with this.

I won't bother questioning your reading comprehension skills, as passive aggressive personal attacks don't help much.

A portion of the OP's complaint mentioned outrage over people getting the skin for completing vMoL with 0 effort. I was suggesting that defeating the twins is a similar feat of difficulty to defeating non-HM Rakkhat, and some would argue it is actually easier. My guild certainly took longer to defeat the twins than Rakkhat, and I assume the story is similar with most guilds.

I'm honestly a little surprised you didn't like my suggestion. If I found out that The Flawless Conquerer was glitched and could be earned on normal difficulty, then I would rather have my title revoked and go get it again then have the accomplishment tainted by "false bearers." And as one of the small subset of players that probably has vMoL HM on farm, I can't imagine it would take your guild very long to just unlock your titles/skin again.

Take the time to read what is said by the people that admire the skill and dedication you have as a player before jumping down their throats and calling them clueless. It's just common courtesy.

You actually can exploit Flawless Conqueror too (any platform) :3

As for these PVE exploits in general, personally I have a healthy admiration for the guys who found them first. It might not be in the same vein as learning a rotation and boss mechanics, but it's pretty clever.
    But beyond that, these things have always been around. Maybe the vMOL HM one is newer, but the vMSA one certainly isn't. And before that you had cp10 vCoS and vRoM, the vDSA exploit, and other mundus / gear related ones, that are still around too :3

But what's the issue? If you did it the legit way and worked long and hard on it, good for you. Your dedication should be its own reward.

And if you're doing it to impress dem other peasants who lack the skill or motivation to do it, then it's a petty reason and pretty artificial way of feeling elite and superior.

In my experience as a PvP player with the all pve skins and flawless, most other Conquerors or D-destroyers I meet seem like hacks either way, be they exploiters, people who paid for it or got their friends to run it for them, or actual pve heroes with sweat, toil, and tears to show for it.

And why do you care what others think, ultimately? I mean many of you are the same ones crying about how toxic this community is. So why bother with its opinion of you?

Most of the time in PVP, when I get pissed at someone who outnumbered me and cry "not fair", I offer a duel, which might not be fairer due to the aforementioned exploits, but the principle of the thing still stands.
    If you're so mad about scrubs getting fancy titles and glowing eyes of daedric cat doom, go challenge them to a bloodspawn test or smth. Prove you're the better DD, and link screens of Combat Metrics everywhere for the whole world to know how much better you are than these filthy noobs whom you've just exposed. As for tanking, prove that you can take more hits from the Warrior in Hel Ra, idk. For a Healer, go compare your Combat Prayer uptime.

Since it's a Trial, and not PVP where everyonr with add-ons can see your double-mundus, reporting particular players and getting them banned is tricky, just like with all the exploited Flawless ones, and I wish you good luck with that.

And in the meantime, to your pitchforks, ladies and gentlemen. Take justice into your own hands and try to reaffirm your places as mightier players by throwing some glorious salt out there.

As for those so eager to learn about these exploits and calling lies and slander until proof, maybe you'd like a step-by-step walkthrough too to repeat at home?
    People who share them on forums get banned there, not in-game, and threads get deleted. I'm tempted to say I'm selling them to turn it into a social experiment, but that might get censored, we'll see.

At any rate, unless you're vain, petty, arrogant and so very clinging to the belief that others can undermine your sense of self-worth by getting the same skin and title that made you special snowflakes, you shouldn't even bother.

And if you are, a falsely inspirational and rather insipid quote would be "self-worth comes from within". You should not look to others for approval, and especially not a toxic community which you keep calling out on it.

If I were in your place, I'd rather be pissed about the fact that I spent ages in that trial without being aware of ways around it at the time. Serms like a much more reasonable reason than "throw sticks and stones (well in that case words and salt) at the sinner, for he isn't as worthy as I am".

Exploiting actually does much more harm. Its obvious that a dromathra skin obtained by exploiting is not gonna make the other people's skins and titles less legit or something.
    But the thing is, people see that they wont be punished for breaking TOS. So they wont hesitate when they see another opportunity to take advantage of cheating or exploiting. Do you think that survey exploit would be so widespread if people would know that exploiters are getting banned? Or what about other harmful exploits, like the one that allows you to withdraw trade offer and get items without paying for them? Or pvp invincibility glitches (Phoenix set bug etc)?
    Thing is, a game where all kinds of cheats/glitches/etc immediately go viral is a broken game. No matter how some people are trying to defend that.
    Just try to look at the bigger picture.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 21, 2017 9:26AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • GeneralPardon
    GeneralPardon
    ✭✭✭
    For me it isnt just about the title, for me its about the effort that has been put into it by a lot of raiding guilds.
    I spend a lot of money to get my gear optimized, using potions and repair bills for all the wipes.
    I actually worked hard to earn that title. It's an achievement, something that you should achieve it's in the name after all. And because I worked hard and invested a lot of time into achieving this I do feel entitled to that title. You can try to talk you're way out of it how you want. If you haven't earned you shouldn't get the achievement simple as that. To be honest, I don't care about the skin but the title, no that's something that should be reserved for those who spent hours and hours training to get the clear and be part of that small amount of people who actually cleared it.

Oh and please cut the crap about it's just a game. For me personally ESO is part of my life right now. I have friends (and foes) here just like real life. When I'm coming home after work I boot up the game and talk to my friends and actually get involved in their lives as well, and I'm damn *** proud of it. And I'm sure this goes up for a lot of people!
    CP10+
    nMA nDSA nSO nAA nHRC nMoL nHoF nAS
    Options
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    085d485b5a64496041c6e223b5e53c37.jpg
    never a dull moment...some of ya'll would argue with the wind, bunch of you are really good a creating said wind...please don't stop...i'm sure if you say the exact same thing over and over again - other people will finally agree with you...

biggest laugh came from FENGRUSH (all caps, cuz - it's fengrush) dropping in with no idea what's going on to comment about animation cancelling - does he have some kind of filter alert thing working...

i only wish the fish in tamriel were as easy to get to bite at random pieces of bait...

And I guess you have some sort of fengrush filter then... lol

You came here to slam all the arguing whilst attempting to brew up your own. Well played I suppose. Bait takin.

Anyway. I understand people's frustrations with these things. A LOT of time and effort is spent to achieve goals in this game as such I would imagine ZOS are hard at work trying to recreate this cheese.

But what I don't understand is all the petty references to "noobfilters" and "casuals". It is the definition of elitist. And these elitist "PvE'rs" claiming that it's equivalent to cheesing emperor should realise that Emp gets cheesed all the time. People get leap frogged in Cyro leaderboards almost every Emp run by guilds feeding head starts to players and nothing is ever done about it. Do people come here to complain and ask for titles to be removed? Sure. But do you ever care? No. So don't be surprised if players don't care about this title or skin.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Why is nobody talking about the rakkhat cheese"

Probably because most people never heard of it. It is a part of a Trail, and Trails are (at lest for now) limited mostly for guilds.

There is no "trail finder" - only "group dungeons" finder. So if someone is not in a guild chances are the just don't even bother doing trails.
    Options
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Why is nobody talking about the rakkhat cheese"

Probably because most people never heard of it. It is a part of a Trail, and Trails are (at lest for now) limited mostly for guilds.

There is no "trail finder" - only "group dungeons" finder. So if someone is not in a guild chances are the just don't even bother doing trails.

How many times can you possibly misspell 'trial' in one post? Lol
    Options
  • GeneralPardon
    GeneralPardon
    ✭✭✭
    Because that would be the worst idea ever! Have you ever tried to pug a trial?

CP10+
    nMA nDSA nSO nAA nHRC nMoL nHoF nAS
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How many times can you possibly misspell 'trial' in one post? Lol

A lot more... xD :smiley: (btw. English is not my native language)
    Options
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    Какая ерунда! Это всего лишь игра. Каждый играет как он хочет, а осуждать других за это - полнейшая глупость. Если разработчики и будут принимать какие-то решения, то уж точно сперва изначально изучив суть проблемы. И уж точно без ваших бессмысленных советов.
    Спасибо.

Fem flade flødeboller på et fladt flødebollefad.
    Rødgrød med fløde.
    Options
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    Какая ерунда! Это всего лишь игра. Каждый играет как он хочет, а осуждать других за это - полнейшая глупость. Если разработчики и будут принимать какие-то решения, то уж точно сперва изначально изучив суть проблемы. И уж точно без ваших бессмысленных советов.
    Спасибо.

Fem flade flødeboller på et fladt flødebollefad.
    Rødgrød med fløde.

I just ran that through Google Translate. :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because that would be the worst idea ever! Have you ever tried to pug a trial?

I did. And It was terrible. That is why I thought.. hmm... maybe if there was a working system that could crate a "good group" automaticity - that could be awesome.

But we both know - it is not going to happen any time soon. :wink:
    Options
  • jpatek0501ub17_ESO
    jpatek0501ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Crowns and cosmetics are priority.
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion best solution right now is to wipe leaderbpoards (which I think will be done anyway with new major update) and wipe achievements to everyone who completed it fairly or not. Experience stays in head and fingers not in achievement list so people who did this fairly shoudnt have a problem with doing this once more to again fell the pride of beeing part of the small circle of best players and those who paid for completing it will be nicely punished by spending milions for nothing.

Or just ban exploiters.

EDITED:
    Hmm on 2nd thought people who drag others and taking money for this would save their profits and buy manors thx for exploiting...I am pissed of right now.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 21, 2017 2:17PM
    Options
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    This thread makes me sad.

I don't understand why anyone would even want to cheat/exploit the game for the title. Where is the sense of accomplishment in that?

I wouldn't swap that feeling of finally beating Rakkhat hard mode for the first time with my guild for anything. Those screams and cheers after wiping on it for weeks were unforgettable :)

Those who cheat and exploit are cheating themselves.
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Right here goes. Hate all you want.

Leaderboards don't need a wipe. I assure you. Unless you take in 12 stam sorcs and all somehow manage to snipe down Rakkhat in mean time you won't get a good score. It's the only attack you can use on him and takes a hell of a lot of friggin time to do it.

Also you will end up with about a 40k score and that's it it takes about an hour just to use focus aim and that's without any issues / it resetting and no one aggroing it by mistake. You don't get the score for the other 2 bosses either. So high scores aren't an issue.

You won't get the skin either as you need to kill all bosses for it to unlock, read tooltip.

Hardmode will most likely unlock...but 81m health just using snipe...no thanks.

Nothing to worry about. Time to get over it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Спасибо.

I agree! B)

@KoshkaMurka I get your points, I really do. But fact is, while some humans choose to follow a specific set of rules, Law, Bible, Quran, ToS, and so on, others choose not to. There can be consequences for your actions. I know someone who stole lots of money in Germany, "lost" it immediately, went to jail for 4 years, and is now living a happy life in Monaco. The maximum punishment in Germany is 15 years and is reserved only for murder. If that person lived in the US, the punishment would've been around 200 years in prison, so that person would not've chosen to do it.

Now look at the ToS. We know from experience what happens to cheaters/exploiters. There were players in Cyrodiil spamming meteors, completely ruining the fun of other players, making the game unplayable for them. This is way worse than just hacking alone in a PvE instance. Furthermore, it wasn't an exploit. They had to use extensive hacking, CheatEngine, and later, after the first fix, package sniffing in order to pull off that hack. Their names have been posted all over the forums and in tons of YouTube videos. Yet, the longest ban I've ever heard of was 3 days. One of the people got banned for using CheatEngine, then banned again for package manipulation, and still unbanned. And it wasn't an unknown person. It was publicly known and visible. Also, the same person kept bragging in Zone in Cyrodiil how ZOS doesn't care. As far as I know, he's still playing.

It is 100% safe to say that glitching walls in a PvE instance and "cheesing Rakkhat" will stay unpunished.

Now, there's still your argument of "fairness". Well, as I said, now that the punishment factor is out of the way, you have to understand that everyone has different moral standards. Some strictly follow the Law and respect it, others see it more like an "action-consequence" relationship where the cause might be worth it. Some follow the Bible, Quran or w/e, some choose to be their own Gods. What people choose as a basis for their moral standards is shaped based on their life experience.

My vMA experience leads me to the conclusion, "Get your skin and HM achievement while you can, use this opportunity! It's fine because the itemization and competition is unfair in the first place."

Someone who got lucky in vMA and never faced unfair competition might think otherwise. It doesn't change the fact that there might still be people with a lower moral standard that, even though they never faced unfair competition in ESO and got their vMA weapons easily, still choose to exploit because... why not? There's also @Artis, who has a completely different picture of what's good.

In the end of the day, the choice comes down to how much we respect ESO. And ESO lost my respect due to vMA, that's why:
    Go get your skin and title while you can!

P.S.: I personally don't like the skin and my favorite title is "Maelstrom Arena Champion". It fits my character's story. :p
    Edited by Meld777 on January 21, 2017 3:41PM
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU
    Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmh, yeah they should figure out how to stop the exploit....
    Not because everyone gets a title and skin, noooo...
    Nope, a friend of mine tried to do this exploit and his character is now stuck in the wall, unable to teleport out of it, unable to leave vMoL even with the group disbanded ... :joy:
    So be smart, don't do it, because this glitch gets you more than just a fancy skin and a nice title :sweat_smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Nope, a friend of mine tried to do this exploit and his character is now stuck in the wall, unable to teleport out of it, unable to leave vMoL even with the group disbanded ... :joy:
    So be smart, don't do it, because this glitch gets you more than just a fancy skin and a nice title :sweat_smile:

Has he tried /stuck?
    Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Has he tried /stuck?

Yeep, he tried it, but it's not working for him.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Has he tried /stuck?

Yeep, he tried it, but it's not working for him.

That's some bad karma I guess. Not only is his character stuck but he will have to put in a ticket which will basically say "Hey I got stuck while using the exploit" which will then lead to either a ban or suspension. That's why we don't exploit folks.
    Edited by FLuFFyxMuFFiN on January 21, 2017 3:59PM
    Options
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Спасибо.

Every time I see people commenting in an obscure language I assume they're posting the exploit while attempting to get around the mods but thats never the case.
    Edited by Riggsy on January 21, 2017 4:03PM
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Wait this is insane, the outrage here over noobs getting this title/skin suggests that they don't even need to actually fight through the trash or previous bosses? After all if your group is good enough to kill the twins then it should be good enough to kill rakkhat, right (It's just a matter of practicing a little)?

If they can exploit all the way to the final boss AND exploit the final boss and basically light attack him to death with no healers, then I demand that ALL vMoL completion and vMoL HM completion achievements be revoked and the skins removed from every player's collection and Dromathra Destroyer titles revoked.

Any group/guild that has completed vMoL and/or HM can just do it again, and frankly I think most guilds would jump at the opportunity to prove that they worked for and deserve what they have.
    How can you even compared twins to hardmode rakkhat, what game are you even playing.
    Twins you just have to watch your feet.

please tell me i just got baited. I honestly can't even with this.

I won't bother questioning your reading comprehension skills, as passive aggressive personal attacks don't help much.

A portion of the OP's complaint mentioned outrage over people getting the skin for completing vMoL with 0 effort. I was suggesting that defeating the twins is a similar feat of difficulty to defeating non-HM Rakkhat, and some would argue it is actually easier. My guild certainly took longer to defeat the twins than Rakkhat, and I assume the story is similar with most guilds.

I'm honestly a little surprised you didn't like my suggestion. If I found out that The Flawless Conquerer was glitched and could be earned on normal difficulty, then I would rather have my title revoked and go get it again then have the accomplishment tainted by "false bearers." And as one of the small subset of players that probably has vMoL HM on farm, I can't imagine it would take your guild very long to just unlock your titles/skin again.

Take the time to read what is said by the people that admire the skill and dedication you have as a player before jumping down their throats and calling them clueless. It's just common courtesy.

You actually can exploit Flawless Conqueror too (any platform) :3

As for these PVE exploits in general, personally I have a healthy admiration for the guys who found them first. It might not be in the same vein as learning a rotation and boss mechanics, but it's pretty clever.
    But beyond that, these things have always been around. Maybe the vMOL HM one is newer, but the vMSA one certainly isn't. And before that you had cp10 vCoS and vRoM, the vDSA exploit, and other mundus / gear related ones, that are still around too :3

But what's the issue? If you did it the legit way and worked long and hard on it, good for you. Your dedication should be its own reward.

And if you're doing it to impress dem other peasants who lack the skill or motivation to do it, then it's a petty reason and pretty artificial way of feeling elite and superior.

In my experience as a PvP player with the all pve skins and flawless, most other Conquerors or D-destroyers I meet seem like hacks either way, be they exploiters, people who paid for it or got their friends to run it for them, or actual pve heroes with sweat, toil, and tears to show for it.

And why do you care what others think, ultimately? I mean many of you are the same ones crying about how toxic this community is. So why bother with its opinion of you?

Most of the time in PVP, when I get pissed at someone who outnumbered me and cry "not fair", I offer a duel, which might not be fairer due to the aforementioned exploits, but the principle of the thing still stands.
    If you're so mad about scrubs getting fancy titles and glowing eyes of daedric cat doom, go challenge them to a bloodspawn test or smth. Prove you're the better DD, and link screens of Combat Metrics everywhere for the whole world to know how much better you are than these filthy noobs whom you've just exposed. As for tanking, prove that you can take more hits from the Warrior in Hel Ra, idk. For a Healer, go compare your Combat Prayer uptime.

Since it's a Trial, and not PVP where everyonr with add-ons can see your double-mundus, reporting particular players and getting them banned is tricky, just like with all the exploited Flawless ones, and I wish you good luck with that.

And in the meantime, to your pitchforks, ladies and gentlemen. Take justice into your own hands and try to reaffirm your places as mightier players by throwing some glorious salt out there.

As for those so eager to learn about these exploits and calling lies and slander until proof, maybe you'd like a step-by-step walkthrough too to repeat at home?
    People who share them on forums get banned there, not in-game, and threads get deleted. I'm tempted to say I'm selling them to turn it into a social experiment, but that might get censored, we'll see.

At any rate, unless you're vain, petty, arrogant and so very clinging to the belief that others can undermine your sense of self-worth by getting the same skin and title that made you special snowflakes, you shouldn't even bother.

And if you are, a falsely inspirational and rather insipid quote would be "self-worth comes from within". You should not look to others for approval, and especially not a toxic community which you keep calling out on it.

If I were in your place, I'd rather be pissed about the fact that I spent ages in that trial without being aware of ways around it at the time. Serms like a much more reasonable reason than "throw sticks and stones (well in that case words and salt) at the sinner, for he isn't as worthy as I am".

Not sure if I answer all of your post, but I would like to answer the part where you say that no one care about your achievements.

I feel it doesn't work like that at all. I like to play in a community, not solo. We are all friends and cooperate with each other at some point. I helped other guilds I'm not in, and we got help from other guilds as well. We all respect each other, and we know each other, even though we are not in the same guilds or not even on friend list.

I saw a guy I have known in this game since beginning. I don't usually talk to him, but had a small chat with him yesterday. He plays this game regulary on a daily basis, regardless the patch or the dead periods. He have high pvp rank and dromatra destroyer as well, and I'm pretty sure he got his master angler in his collection as well. I really respect these players, nice attitude, good players, and most importent part that they are loyal players to the game. That's respect from me right there.

Then you have those who log in after 3 month break and complains no one wants to farm with them and blame rng after two runs of coa1. Those are the players who exploit too (my guess). To sum up, YES it do bothers me that these players exploit themself towards achievements, loot and titles. I don't think it should be a negative thing to care about such stuff. It's not the first time I read that we shouldn't bother. I really don't see why it is a problem to bother like that. I care about the game, community and want it to work as good and fair as possible.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meld777 wrote: »
    Спасибо.

I agree! B)

@KoshkaMurka I get your points, I really do. But fact is, while some humans choose to follow a specific set of rules, Law, Bible, Quran, ToS, and so on, others choose not to. There can be consequences for your actions. I know someone who stole lots of money in Germany, "lost" it immediately, went to jail for 4 years, and is now living a happy life in Monaco. The maximum punishment in Germany is 15 years and is reserved only for murder. If that person lived in the US, the punishment would've been around 200 years in prison, so that person would not've chosen to do it.

Now look at the ToS. We know from experience what happens to cheaters/exploiters. There were players in Cyrodiil spamming meteors, completely ruining the fun of other players, making the game unplayable for them. This is way worse than just hacking alone in a PvE instance. Furthermore, it wasn't an exploit. They had to use extensive hacking, CheatEngine, and later, after the first fix, package sniffing in order to pull off that hack. Their names have been posted all over the forums and in tons of YouTube videos. Yet, the longest ban I've ever heard of was 3 days. One of the people got banned for using CheatEngine, then banned again for package manipulation, and still unbanned. And it wasn't an unknown person. It was publicly known and visible. Also, the same person kept bragging in Zone in Cyrodiil how ZOS doesn't care. As far as I know, he's still playing.

It is 100% safe to say that glitching walls in a PvE instance and "cheesing Rakkhat" will stay unpunished.

Now, there's still your argument of "fairness". Well, as I said, now that the punishment factor is out of the way, you have to understand that everyone has different moral standards. Some strictly follow the Law and respect it, others see it more like an "action-consequence" relationship where the cause might be worth it. Some follow the Bible, Quran or w/e, some choose to be their own Gods. What people choose as a basis for their moral standards is shaped based on their life experience.

My vMA experience leads me to the conclusion, "Get your skin and HM achievement while you can, use this opportunity! It's fine because the itemization and competition is unfair in the first place."

Someone who got lucky in vMA and never faced unfair competition might think otherwise. It doesn't change the fact that there might still be people with a lower moral standard that, even though they never faced unfair competition in ESO and got their vMA weapons easily, still choose to exploit because... why not? There's also @Artis, who has a completely different picture of what's good.

In the end of the day, the choice comes down to how much we respect ESO. And ESO lost my respect due to vMA, that's why:
    Go get your skin and title while you can!

P.S.: I personally don't like the skin and my favorite title is "Maelstrom Arena Champion". It fits my character's story. :p

There's a major flaw in this logic. Yes, the world isnt perfect, but anarchy is not gonna make it any better.
    If you're talking about real world, can you imagine removing penalties for theft, murder, etc? According to your logic, it happens anyway, so there's no reason to not do that.
    Soo, try better. ;)
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 21, 2017 5:25PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why care so much on skin exploit and abandon the global 10% movement speed reduction that makes eso slow paced *** game
    or the double mundus stone exploits
    that ugly skin is worthless and useless compared to the current worst exploits and problems
    PC EU

Options
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoo just seen a cp 240 with skin
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why u no lock thread bruh :neutral:
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you dont get the skin if you do it anyway
    Options
This discussion has been closed.