Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add "Hide Vampirism" Option in Update 13 (please)

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For everyone else that says live with it , we have disguises that hide vampirism in game right now . We already found a way to bypass it . You can't tell if I'm a vampire or not in PVP right now . Sorry , no consequences for vampires currently with appearance . We would like vampire to look like a real vampire and not a bloated zombie so we don't have to hide the appearance anymore . We want to look like vampires . Just not the bad graphics one available .

So we CAN hide vampire appearance RIGHT NOW ! lol

If you LIKE the way vampires look currently great . Not everyone does . So until it gets fixed , you don't get to tell we are vampires .

a real vampire....

um?
    Yet little do they know their characters do resemble real vampires or what were believed a couple centuries ago to have been real vampires, bloated rotted corpses who rose from their grave at night, they had no fangs and were not effected by sunlight in anyway, the people would put iron stakes through their chest to pin them down and even go so far as to either jamming a rock in the "Supposed" vampire's mouth to completely dislocating their skeleton to prevent them from rising from the grave.

Corpses aren't bleached white with rosy cheeks like stage 4 vamps in eso. They look like they were modeled after this-

tranny-geisha.jpg

• KingDuncanVII
    KingDuncanVII
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree with OP. There are more reasons to looking like a Vampire other than to show off you're a Vampire. It's important for other players to know what you are. When I see a Vampire, I react differently than I would against a non-Vamp: using fire for extra damage, using FG abilities for extra damage, being aware that they may have bat swarm, etc.

Maybe they could allow this only in PvE zones?
    Playstation 4 - North American Server - Aldmeri Dominion - Champion Rank 430
    Magicka Altmer Nightblade | - Champion
    Magicka Regaurd Templar | - Champion
    Stamina Khajiit Nightblade | - Champion
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with OP. There are more reasons to looking like a Vampire other than to show off you're a Vampire. It's important for other players to know what you are. When I see a Vampire, I react differently than I would against a non-Vamp: using fire for extra damage, using FG abilities for extra damage, being aware that they may have bat swarm, etc.

How would you know when the vamp is wearing fully covering armor, or a disguise that already turns the visual effect off and makes them appear human?

What kind of pvp are you playing where you have time to stop and get close enough to look at their face to find out if vamp or not?

Or are you relying on looking at their skills? When you see them pop bats or mistform?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akrasjel wrote: »
    Vampires look like vampires because they are vampires
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Yet.... I cannot appear as a beautiful non-Vampire by simply hiding Vampirism.

Don't be a Vampire?
    mb10 wrote: »
    No.

You're basically saying "Give me free buffs and skills"

If you are a vampire you're going to look like one.

Sheesh next people will be asking for a racial appearance but the passives of a different race.

These^

Seriously the game has soooooo many more important things to fix. But if they ever decide to please the whiners then I hope to Auri-El they do it after the 7575478393635537736383636 more important fixes the game badly needs.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Guess what? You can already hide vampirism, hell you can even hide your race. Why not make it so we can hide vampirism and keep the original look of our characters?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

Don't be a Vampire?
    No.

Sheesh next people will be asking for a racial appearance but the passives of a different race.

These^

Seriously the game has soooooo many more important things to fix. But if they ever decide to please the whiners then I hope to Auri-El they do it after the 7575478393635537736383636 more important fixes the game badly needs.

The team that works on art and animation is not the same team that works on bugged code and combat mechanics . If that team was put on fixing vampire appearance the only thing I can think that might get interrupted is crown store merchandise and new houses for a week . What issue with art is more important currently ? I'm sure this can be added to the back of all the art emergencies and still done this year .
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be a Vampire?
    No.

These^

The team that works on art and animation is not the same team that works on bugged code and combat mechanics . If that team was put on fixing vampire appearance the only thing I can think that might get interrupted is crown store merchandise and new houses for a week . What issue with art is more important currently ? I'm sure this can be added to the back of all the art emergencies and still done this year .

Lol team?
    From the looks of it, it's probably 1-2 people doing everything, and that's including all the crown store fluff.

But even if that's true, isn't all the clipping issues, floating gear pieces, and abominations such as the Breton hero costume more important things to fix?

I mean many have already said that you can hide it already by using a disguise or skin, so why not just do that?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be a Vampire?
    No.

These^

Lol team?
    From the looks of it, it's probably 1-2 people doing everything, and that's including all the crown store fluff.

But even if that's true, isn't all the clipping issues, floating gear pieces, and abominations such as the Breton hero costume more important things to fix?

I mean many have already said that you can hide it already by using a disguise or skin, so why not just do that?

All arguments aside, it does kind of feel that way doesn't it?

And for that last bit, for some of us, it's literally because our facepaints, tattoos, and what not change with the paleness of the skin when it's not supposed to. Facepaint is on the face. Tattoos only fade after fibroblast absorption. Makeup is also on the face. Since none of it's kept (and it should be kept through all stages) it's an eyesore. Plus with various things from the crown store it's a big possibility that those items might not even show up, which causes more frustration. People shouldn't have to cleanse vampirism just to see a simple tattoo or body marking.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be a Vampire?
    No.

These^

Lol team?

My Vampire used to wear a disguise, but I like the way her armor looks, and I like wearing the guild tabbard.

So instead she looks like a zombie vampire who just broke out of a sparkly flour factory. I have gotten used to it, but I do get comments from guildmates when walking through particularly sunny areas where the sparkling glow really stands out.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Guess what? You can already hide vampirism, hell you can even hide your race. Why not make it so we can hide vampirism and keep the original look of our characters?
    You can. It's called "don't be a vampire". Stop begging for the skill line.
    Lethal zergling
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be a Vampire?
    No.

These^

Lol team?

We are hiding it and I already said they can add this to the back of any art emergency out there . Yes there is a team for art . No it's not two people . The real question is why are you so opposed to fixing it ?
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be honest everyone, you all want you sparkle prettily in the sun ;)

edward-sparkles.jpg
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nova Sky wrote: »
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    No sorry can't have the perks of being vampire without the downsides

The downside doesn't mean bad art design .

Skyrim Nord vampire . Looks like a vampire . Yes we should look like vampires not zombies .

7863792818_bc718f5ef3_b.jpg

@Rohamad_Ali

The strain of vampirism in ESO is different to in Skyrim.
    If you wanted it to be how it was in Skyrim, then Vampires would suffer in daylight too and you can imagine what type of threads would arise if that happened in ESO.
    That's not an explanation, because no matter where you go in Tamriel, all vampires look the same, and we know that other vampire bloodlines were around at this age. It's just a poor design choice, theres no lore behind it, unless you point me a dev saying that or an in-game source, of course.

Has Lamae Bal appeared in previous games?

I ask, because she is the "mother" of this first, original strain of vampirism that was bestowed upon her by Molag Bal — which also makes her a Daughter of Coldharbour. If she hasn't appeared in other ES games, then the developers had every right to design the lore around her particular bloodline of vampirism.

Furthermore, it's from her spawn that other lines of vampirism arise — and the further separated from her those lines become, the more unique they become. Hence, the Volik'har line of vampires in Skyrim, along with Harkon's bloodline, and why they look different from what's presented in ESO.

Wrong, the volkihar are not descendant from Lamae.
    It's just a really bad design, and stop trying to justify this terrible choice.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on January 17, 2017 6:49PM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Meilinka
    Meilinka
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to be able to see my tattoos/fur markings.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be honest everyone, you all want you sparkle prettily in the sun ;)

edward-sparkles.jpg
    2242668-alucard.jpg
    :p;)
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way vampires look in this game should be entirely reworked.
    These are cool:
    latest?cb=20120803235357
    tes5_skyrim_legendary_edition_pc_lord_harkon_by_danytatu-d8ryrd6.jpg
    orthjolf___20160515011006_1_by_swept_wing_racer-da4g980.jpg

These just look stupid and really childish.
    vamp-front.jpg
    Toothy4_large.jpg

Nice choice of selectively chosen screenshots to favorably represent one part in favor of the other.

This is the worst form of lies and slander, the only thing that is stupid and childish is your selective images to favorably represent Skyrim's Volkihar in comparison to ESO's Noxiphilic Sanguivoria.

"Oh look how nasty Skyrim vampire's were, Bethesda should really step up their game.."
    2014-11-05_00002_zpslmimnyil.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    26beac0ddd3753ec23578826fe641d3215f07ba8.jpg
    2236389-edwardlove.jpg
    Ohwait.. a moment..

"Ew.. and Oblivion..."
    latest?cb=20120721154226

I sure do thank Zenimax for coming around and making vampires cool again!
    1400424747_Screenshot_20140518_165010.JPG
    1441207105_Screenshot_20150902_171346.jpg
    1440698276_Screenshot_20150827_195107.png
    1427934742_Screenshot_20150402_022325.png

And to get the point across...
    1475386693_NO_CAPES.jpg

Showcasing your selectively chosen screenshots proves absolutely nothing, but your blatant bias.

I am all in for giving the player a choice to wear the vampire skin or not, but to say that THE ENTIRE SKIN should be changed, simply because YOU dislike it, is absolutely idiotic, and extremely selfish.

Give players an OPTION, is always the good way to go, if they take it away, they will leave many fans of the current skin, INCLUDING myself (Oh in case you hadn't noticed..) very disappointed. Believe it or not, but many actually like this skin, you just don't hear us because we don't go to the forum and praise Zenimax for what we already have.

I suppose thats a commen problem on forums, a large portion only come to complain, and even I myself am to blame for that.

In case you read this Zenimax, THANK YOU for the amazingly awesome vampire skin in ESO, you have by far done the best job of making vampires look like a cool monster in comparison to any other TES game out there, or game at all really. As a big vampire fan, I cannot express how fond I am of the current Stage 4 skin enough, it is just perfect.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uhh. Hate to break it to you buddy, but it's not that hard to program. In fact; it's already in game as a bug now. They're called disguises. ;)

And the appearance change according to whom, exactly? You? According to the lore; Lamae Bal herself states that vampires of this particular strain are able to conceal themselves to walk along side mortals. There's even a huge questline involving one of those vampires in Rivenspire. If you stopped and paid attention to detail, you'd notice that someone's eyes who were particularly black as coal change to the stage one red after the ruse was up.

There is a difference between mechanics and lore, I'll give you that. HOWEVER. There comes a time when mechanics has to match the lore and this is one of them.

It is hard to program, that's the reason why the bug exists. The current disguises remove (hide) all alterations to the character.. skin, hair, facial hair, costumes.

As for Verandis... one NPC being able to hide his disease (for whatever reasons, he may have used a spell or an artifact that does that for all we know) is hardly a good reason to give every player vampire the ability. Especially not as every other NPC vampire apparently is unable to do so.
    Also, being able to blend into mortal society can mean a lot of things. I assume that a stage 1 vampire, despite the obviously exaggerated appearance, can still fit into mortal society and not be noticed.

I do agree with you on the issue of facial/body markings, ZOS dropped the ball there. Those shouldn't be affected by the colour change at all.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • FleetwoodSmack
      FleetwoodSmack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      Uhh. Hate to break it to you buddy, but it's not that hard to program. In fact; it's already in game as a bug now. They're called disguises. ;)

And the appearance change according to whom, exactly? You? According to the lore; Lamae Bal herself states that vampires of this particular strain are able to conceal themselves to walk along side mortals. There's even a huge questline involving one of those vampires in Rivenspire. If you stopped and paid attention to detail, you'd notice that someone's eyes who were particularly black as coal change to the stage one red after the ruse was up.

There is a difference between mechanics and lore, I'll give you that. HOWEVER. There comes a time when mechanics has to match the lore and this is one of them.

It is hard to program, that's the reason why the bug exists. The current disguises remove (hide) all alterations to the character.. skin, hair, facial hair, costumes.

As for Verandis... one NPC being able to hide his disease (for whatever reasons, he may have used a spell or an artifact that does that for all we know) is hardly a good reason to give every player vampire the ability. Especially not as every other NPC vampire apparently is unable to do so.
      Also, being able to blend into mortal society can mean a lot of things. I assume that a stage 1 vampire, despite the obviously exaggerated appearance, can still fit into mortal society and not be noticed.

I do agree with you on the issue of facial/body markings, ZOS dropped the ball there. Those shouldn't be affected by the colour change at all.

The bolded part, not necessarily. The bug existed on Lamae a while before she was reverted back, so it's not entirely so hard to implement. The fact that the bug is there is most likely due to the fact that it's not a gamebreaking bug. There's quite a few of them that are still persisting since launch, some have been squashed, and others are reappearing after quite a few patches. Then again, ZoS...

While I will give you the fact on ambiguity, I think that with the case of Verandis would be a case of using a very strong illusion spell, which I wouldn't want for free. Think about it this way; My main has competitive DPS, is a master crafter, and I'm still swimming in Skillpoints (maybe 12 at most I think? Somewhere in there). I'd totally be fine with a system where you could add 10 or 20 of those puppies in there JUST to mask my appearance. But the fact is, regardless of what I think or anyone else, none of that's going to happen. Again, it's ZoS, we have to be realistic. But I wouldn't mind more penalties for keeping it up.

But the main part is pretty much the dropped ball part. If they'd fix that, I'd be fine either way. But right now I look like a pastel goth lolita gone bad. It's not that I don't like the look of vampirism. It's the fact that it took out some things I didn't want it taking out/shouldn't have taken out by the color change. That and it's more white than pale and it seems more of a universal color than it does a racial one. At stage 3 it's hard to tell some races apart.
      Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
    • DPShiro
      DPShiro
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ShadowHvo wrote: »
      These are cool:
      latest?cb=20120803235357

vamp-front.jpg
      Toothy4_large.jpg

Nice choice of selectively chosen screenshots to favorably represent one part in favor of the other.

This is the worst form of lies and slander, the only thing that is stupid and childish is your selective images to favorably represent Skyrim's Volkihar in comparison to ESO's Noxiphilic Sanguivoria.

"Oh look how nasty Skyrim vampire's were, Bethesda should really step up their game.."
      IMG_0741.jpg
      2236389-edwardlove.jpg
      Ohwait.. a moment..

"Ew.. and Oblivion..."
      latest?cb=20120721154226

1475386693_NO_CAPES.jpg

Showcasing your selectively chosen screenshots proves absolutely nothing, but your blatant bias.

I am all in for giving the player a choice to wear the vampire skin or not, but to say that THE ENTIRE SKIN should be changed, simply because YOU dislike it, is absolutely idiotic, and extremely selfish.

Give players an OPTION, is always the good way to go, if they take it away, they will leave many fans of the current skin, INCLUDING myself (Oh in case you hadn't noticed..) very disappointed. Believe it or not, but many actually like this skin, you just don't hear us because we don't go to the forum and praise Zenimax for what we already have.

I suppose thats a commen problem on forums, a large portion only come to complain, and even I myself am to blame for that.

In case you read this Zenimax, THANK YOU for the amazingly awesome vampire skin in ESO, you have by far done the best job of making vampires look like a cool monster in comparison to any other TES game out there, or game at all really. As a big vampire fan, I cannot express how fond I am of the current Stage 4 skin enough, it is just perfect.

Wow those screenshots are amazing, well done!
      ~ Gryphon Heart ~
      ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
      ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
      ~ Master Angler ~
      ~ Former Emperor ~
    • Bobby_V_Rockit
      Bobby_V_Rockit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I like the skin, just wish tattoos and war paint were visible over it...
    • Cpt_Teemo
      Cpt_Teemo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Gl telling the difference with all the vamps wearing full body armor / helms
    • Riejael
      Riejael
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Ehh you kinda did the same thing. Those Oblivion screens don't even appear to be from the PC version of the game. I remember Oblivion Vamps looking like the ESO ones (in style, not image quality), and quite a bit better than the screens you showed.

However.. I don't disagree that there should be a compromise.

I'd like to see Vamps look normal or very near normal (some of the screens of the yellow eyes look great) when in stage 1. If you're going around RPing or just showing off outfits, this should be fine. When you go into combat and force stage 2-4 you probably wouldn't mind how you look as you won't likely see it.

This does two things. It lets us show what we want to show in our characters with a small effort. And it throws PVPers a bone who want to know who's vulnerable to fire (I don't believe people can tell who's a vamp in PVP, but if they think they can.. well let them have their fantasy if they want it).

I also want the ability to customize how our vamps/werewolves look. Everquest 2 does this for their Vampire race. You have what you look like normally and then a monstrous version (elongated mouth with fangs, claws, and different skin color and eye color). You can customize both independently of each other (I think hairstyle and body sliders are not changeable).

WW's get it the worst. They all use the same model and texture. Its not even a higher resolution texture either.
    • idk
      idk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Soafee wrote: »
      How would other players know you turned into a vampire if it doesn't show you being one?

Exactly. Thank you for adding reason and logic.
    • ShadowHvo
      ShadowHvo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Riejael wrote: »

Ehh you kinda did the same thing.

I did indeed! That was the entire point of my post, @Riejael , to showcase how one can selectively choose screenshots to make something shrine, and others look like dirt. When it all in fact, is just a biased selection to make the personal favorite appear far better than the other.

What I did was to show him, and largely anyone else who saw the post, how falsely leading such a post can appear. Both vampires from ESO and Skyrim are awesomely unique in their own way, whichever you favor, is up to each their own, but claiming one is better than the other due to a visual, personal taste, is dumb.

We are all players of different taste, so claiming that a skin, that is cosmetic, should be reworked completely simply because you don't like it is extremely selfish, especially when others dearly love the skin, including myself.

I love the ESO vampirism, and I think its the best vampire look from any TES game, in fact, I think ESO vampires are by far the best looking vampires of any recent vampire gaming entries, it definitely beats all the human-looking vampires in my book anyday of the week.

That however, is naturally a preference, and everyone is free to like and dislike what they themselves want to! But instead of forcefully taking stuff away as @tplink3r1 so rudely suggested, it should be made an option, instead of something to be forced.
      Nighren - The Shadow Striker
      Leader of Bloodlines
      -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
    • Emencie
      Emencie
      ✭✭✭✭
      Riejael wrote: »

Ehh you kinda did the same thing. Those Oblivion screens don't even appear to be from the PC version of the game. I remember Oblivion Vamps looking like the ESO ones (in style, not image quality), and quite a bit better than the screens you showed.

However.. I don't disagree that there should be a compromise.

I'd like to see Vamps look normal or very near normal (some of the screens of the yellow eyes look great) when in stage 1. If you're going around RPing or just showing off outfits, this should be fine. When you go into combat and force stage 2-4 you probably wouldn't mind how you look as you won't likely see it.

This does two things. It lets us show what we want to show in our characters with a small effort. And it throws PVPers a bone who want to know who's vulnerable to fire (I don't believe people can tell who's a vamp in PVP, but if they think they can.. well let them have their fantasy if they want it).

I also want the ability to customize how our vamps/werewolves look. Everquest 2 does this for their Vampire race. You have what you look like normally and then a monstrous version (elongated mouth with fangs, claws, and different skin color and eye color). You can customize both independently of each other (I think hairstyle and body sliders are not changeable).

WW's get it the worst. They all use the same model and texture. Its not even a higher resolution texture either.

I would love this! I play a WW and the color scheme drives me crazy.

I would likely play a Vamp if I could turn off looking like a Vamp.
    • tplink3r1
      tplink3r1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      These are cool:
      latest?cb=20120803235357

vamp-front.jpg
      Toothy4_large.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg
      2236389-edwardlove.jpg
      Ohwait.. a moment..

"Ew.. and Oblivion..."
      latest?cb=20120721154226

1475386693_NO_CAPES.jpg

Wow those screenshots are amazing, well done!
      These are cool:
      latest?cb=20120803235357

vamp-front.jpg
      Toothy4_large.jpg

1475386693_NO_CAPES.jpg

The vampire textures from Skyrim still look better to me and most people i know, even without the right context and being from an older game.
      Tip 1: Don't use screenshots from modded games(pic 1, 2 and 3)
      Tip 2: Don't use screenshots from people playing on a potato computer(pic2)
      Tip 3: I can barely see their face textures on the pics you posted.
      Tip 4: Landscape is irrelevant for my point.
      All of the Screenshots i posted were on max settings and from vanilla games.

Let me teach you how to properly compare two different textures:
      MPgbWFb.jpg

uAvxNQC.jpg

Both are Nord vampires without any use of skin related mods and the pictures were taken close to their faces.

I just want an entirely new skin that doesn't look like it was made out of modeling sand and actually look like a vampire instead of a zombie, and i couldn't care less for how they are going to implement it or which one you prefer.

"but to say that THE ENTIRE SKIN should be changed, simply because YOU dislike it, is absolutely idiotic, and extremely selfish."
      Use another ad hominem or a strawman on me again and i'll just block you.
      Edited by tplink3r1 on January 18, 2017 11:45PM
      VR16 Templar
      VR3 Sorcerer
    • rotaugen454
      rotaugen454
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I do NOT say "Blah, blah blah, blah blah"!
      "Get off my lawn!"