Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add "Hide Vampirism" Option in Update 13 (please)

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    They really look gross :disappointed:

Make a Dunmer vamp-
    1-16-2017_12-42-07_PM_zpsywo1jexf.png
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Smepic wrote: »
    Yes. Even if the scenarios you listed were not relevant, we should still be able to hide vampirism. It is common knowledge that vampires excel at deception.

Look at Dracula the movie, old Gary Oldman disguising himself as a non old vampire

youngdracula1992.png

08-oldman-dracula.jpg?1384968217
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why vampires are just bleached out I don't understand . In all the other games you did not see this . Look at Khajiit vampire in Skyrim .

LL

No bleached out fur . Fangs and cool eyes . That's how Elder scrolls vampires are suppose to look . Not like zombies . Vampires in the Onlime game look like zombies not Elder scrolls cannon vampires at all . We need options to cover up this ugly zombie appearance unfinished or redesign the way vampirism looks to match the series .

That would have looked cool. But instead khajiit vampires turn albino for some reason =(

I really hope we can hide it in the future.
    Edited by theher0not on January 16, 2017 7:00PM
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampires look like vampires because they are vampires
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Soafee
    Soafee
    ✭✭✭
    How would other players know you turned into a vampire if it doesn't show you being one?
    Today is a blessing. Yesterday is in the past and tomorrow is a mystery.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another way to hide vamperisim is to use a disguise that you can pick up from certain NPC's or quests. But I agree that vampires in ESO are not lore friendly. They could at least change stage 1 and 2 to look a little more life like and have stage 3 and 4 be the pale beast like ones but in other games they started looking more shriveled up and had their facial bones being visible.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Akrasjel wrote: »
    Vampires look like vampires because they are vampires

Vampires are supposed to be discrete and not show there true forms, IE as my above post about dracula with Gary Oldman
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soafee wrote: »
    How would other players know you turned into a vampire if it doesn't show you being one?

Omg.... do you actually go into first person and zoom in on your enemies in PvP to see if they're Vampires or not -_- C'mon now.

How am I supposed to know you're a Heavy Armor user when you're wearing Mages Guild Formal Robes? How am I supposed to know you're a Vampire when you appear as a Dromathra?

Same thing. This option has just gone under the radar.

Most everyone would love this option in the game, which you can easily never use. Everyone's happy then.
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    How about an ability that when slotted makes you appear normal?

I'd love that irl! What I really want is this option during werewolf transformations. I really love being a werewolf, but seriously who needs all that fur and howling?
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kendaric wrote: »
    Currently, my two main characters are Vampires. This is totally cool and all except for one issue.....

They really look gross :disappointed:

• I can wear full heavy plate armor yet appear as a half-naked wierdo with a bath robe, or wear light armor and equip a Heavy Armor costume
    • I can appear as a Dromathra, Spiderkith, or Soul-Shriven/Mind Shriven despite being a Vampire or non-Vampire
    • I can cosplay as Draugr, Xivkyn, skeleton and more through polymorphs

Yet.... I cannot appear as a beautiful non-Vampire by simply hiding Vampirism.

Please ZOS, include this feature in Update 13. It would be absolutely massive for me personally, and I know many others feel the same way. It should be relatively easy to add into the game as well.

That is all. Thank you! :)

No, if someone decides to become a vampire, they should look like one. Vampirism shouldn't be just another skill line to increase your power.

Well if I don't like it, it's getting hidden regardless. So why not just make it so it can be customized to our liking?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS have stated that they will not remove the Bound Armor effect due to balancing. They said that enemy players need to be able to see if you have bound armor active or not. But this is kind of a lame excuse, because you can just wear a costume and the effect goes away.

I have asked about this in QA thread but they didn't want to respond to this.
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Omg.... do you actually go into first person and zoom in on your enemies in PvP to see if they're Vampires or not -_- C'mon now.

How am I supposed to know you're a Heavy Armor user when you're wearing Mages Guild Formal Robes? How am I supposed to know you're a Vampire when you appear as a Dromathra?

Most everyone would love this option in the game, which you can easily never use. Everyone's happy then.

Vaoh that is an argument I never understood either.

In PVP I don't have time to stop and look if a target or the person attacking me is a vampire. So many things hide it already, including disguises and full face helmets that so many just can't be identified until they pop bats or mist form. In PVE? I don't care if the person next to me is or isn't.

In addition, werewolf don't have to display in anyway that they are such until they use one of their skills, it should work the same for vamp.

100% with you on this one. It doesn't harm anyone for it not to be shown and our vampires should have the option of not looking so.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I SUPPORT THIS THREAD 100%

I reject this thread 100% :p
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be a Vampire?
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Don't be a Vampire?

^ this...

also feeding to stay at stage1...

Queue complaints about how feeding is a pita and none of the good passives work at stage 1...which leads me back to...dun dun dun-

Don't be a Vampire?
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might do it for the skin but for the eyes I think they would not touch it. ESPECIALLY if you can buy the option in crown store.......
    ****Master Healer...****
  • JohnnyQuantum
    JohnnyQuantum
    ✭✭
    + 1

Would also like the option to revert back to normal look.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

In PVP I don't have time to stop and look if a target or the person attacking me is a vampire. So many things hide it already, including disguises and full face helmets that so many just can't be identified until they pop bats or mist form. In PVE? I don't care if the person next to me is or isn't.

In addition, werewolf don't have to display in anyway that they are such until they use one of their skills, it should work the same for vamp.

100% with you on this one. It doesn't harm anyone for it not to be shown and our vampires should have the option of not looking so.

You can use werewolf abilities without transforming?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. then just get a diffrent skin or dont become a vampire gotta live with the downsides as well
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Karkian
    Karkian
    The DC servant disguise hides vampirism. I like that one a lot.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't be a Vampire?

This will be my response to any class complaint I see from you for now on . Don't be a Templar , Don't be a DK , Don't be a Nightblade , Don't be a Sorc ...

How about just don't comment ?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

You can use werewolf abilities without transforming?

No, I worded that weird: but it doesn't really matter IMO.

Werewolf can hide the fact until they turn and use the abilities.
    Vampire can't.

If a vampire could visually hide the fact they are vamp it would be exactly the same, opponent doesn't know until it happens.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't want to be a vampire, then don't be a vampire. But don't beg for the skills but not the look. It's embarassing.
    Lethal zergling
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't want to be a vampire, then don't be a vampire. But don't beg for the skills but not the look. It's embarassing.

The only thing embarrassing is your lack of a counter argument . If you stated , no please don't , I like the current appearance , that would be a relevant counter argument . If you said , I prefer vampires to hideous zombie looking lepers because I don't like them ... That would be a counter argument to appearance . No one could dispute your personal preference in style .

Telling people not to beg , which no one here is doing just asking , and just don't play that content is trollish and non constructive witless banter . That's embarrassing here .

0/10
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the look, vampires are dead right. Im all for the zombie look
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way vampires look in this game should be entirely reworked.
    These are cool:
    latest?cb=20120803235357
    tes5_skyrim_legendary_edition_pc_lord_harkon_by_danytatu-d8ryrd6.jpg
    orthjolf___20160515011006_1_by_swept_wing_racer-da4g980.jpg

These just look stupid and really childish.
    vamp-front.jpg
    Toothy4_large.jpg

Edited by tplink3r1 on January 16, 2017 11:09PM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you chose to become a parasite... live with the consequences.
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While they are at it make it so when I turn into a werewolf there's an option to hide that too.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... if you don't want to look like a vampire... then.. don't be a vampire ? ? For PvE it is purely cosmetic. However It is important for PvP if you see what you are fighting against.

If something... I can only see this as an idea of "alternative" look for vampires & werewolfs. The same as clothing / appearance / skin /polymorph from crown store work.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Hide Vampirism!