Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TANKS THAT DEAL DAMAGE?

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Xinthisis wrote: »
    @Riggsy For the 12th time, I'm not releasing this build because for what was supposed to be a "Balance" patch zos hasn't done anything to the very simple defensive and offensive mechanics of this build. Not a single change to heavy armor. So, imagine we release the full build and all the inner workings of it and it takes zos another 6 months to fix it because it only really affects pvp. Now every DK is running around permablocking in destro ults with enough potential burst to kill 60-70% of the player base in one combination. Lets not forget how long gap closing into keeps lasted and the only way they got people to stop was to permaban people. Cheat engine with people dropping hundreds of ults and people get unbanned. I could go on and on. Zos does not prioritize pvp at all, and because of that we will not release the build. We (Sribes, Lemur, and I) will however report/send feedback and show the community what is possible.

I think you all owe me one so I'm turning in the favor.

Wait you owe me 2
    Smiff
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    @Xinthisis is one of the crafted sets Spectre's Eye (for the dodge)?
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Xinthisis is one of the crafted sets Spectre's Eye (for the dodge)?

Histbark gives major evasion while holding block. Specters is an interesting set. Gossamer is great for group utility. Just running shuffle is always an option as well.
    "What happens in ESO, stays in ESO"

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-