Since there are lots and lots of questions, mostly always the same, I've decided to answer them all in this thread, hoping it gets stickied.
Q. How do I get the event quest?
A. In the Crown Store, there will be, in the "Featured" section, the "New Life Festival Scroll". Just buy it, it's free. After you did it, search for it in your inventory and use it.
- You don't have to go to the crown store to collect the quest. I actually walked straight up to Breda when she first spawned on the server. I later then got the item from the crownstore, and now it is stuck in my inventory. So be wary of this! (Thanks Glaiceana)
Q. WHERE IS BREDA?!
A. Eastmarch, north Kynesgrove Shrine. From Windhelm, go across the bridge and always forward, you can't miss all the players gathering around there.
Q. Where is the double-exp drink?
When facing Breda, on your left.
Q. I failed an achievement What now?
A. Don't worry, those are daily quests, you got 3 more weeks to try it.
Q. How do I fish?
A. In Shadowfen (EP), in the southmost part of the map, there will be two highlighted zones, there, you will find special fishing ponds that can be used with ANY
bait. If you need baits, there will be an NPC in Hissmir that sells them.
Suggestion: try to fish in freshly-spawned ponds, so you have a chance to catch something before it despawns from the sheer amount of players.
Q. How do I perform at the castle?!?!?
A. When you get in the right places, there will be a prompt telling you to press E to perform. You don't actually need to be in group to get the Duo achievement (bug?). You can't use your performance kit while another player is using it, so just spam E hoping to get it off before someone else.
Q. Where is Jorunn/Emeric/Ayrenn?
First of all, the three leaders are NOT
required to complete the quest, so go ahead and spray whoever you want.
Be wary that mudding the chiefs will give you a small bounty.
- Ayrenn is in the city where the quest is located, in Skywatch Manor, right in front of the entrance (if you have done the previous AD quests), otherwise you'll find her in Vulkihal Guard, where the bank is located, right in front of the entrance.
- Emeric is at his castle in Wayrest, Stormhaven. It's the building near the Wayshrine. You really can't miss it.
- Jorunn is in a small house near the Windhelm enchanter. From the Windhelm Wayshrine, just go a bit North-East. It is on the left of the enchanter.
To spray the leaders, you have to equip the mudball that you drop from the quest reward boxes. Open inventory, press Q, search for them in "Slottable Items", put the mudballs in one of the slots then use it.
Q. Where is Bergama?
A. Alik'r Desert, southmost city of the region.
Q. How do I finish the race? I'm too slow.
A. Spam the lightning dash (for Sorcerers). NBs have insane speed so you're good. Don't know for DKs and Templars, but, as the quest-giver says, a friend can help you to ignite the fires, and you can also use Rapid Manouver or the other variants of the Assault skill to go faster. Also drink stamina pots to run for longer.
Q. Where is the Temple of the Eight Divines?
A. Grahtwood, southernmost region of Tamriel. From Elden Root (center of the region), go north. If you follow the road, you will immediatly encounter a crossroads. You will know it is the one I'm talking about if there is a Wayshrine near, on the right. At the crossroads, go left and always forward. You will know when you'll arrive.
Q. Where is Bethnik?
A. See Glenumbra, westernmost region of Tamriel? Well, just a bit lower than that there is Bethnik. There you go.
Q. Where do I get meat and honey for Bethnik?
A. Just go around and kill everything you find. Wolves for meat, Wasps for honey.
Q. How do I show my "appreciation" to other players?
A. Stay a bit away from them while pointing at them, not much though. There will be a prompt where you will be asked to press E. DO EET.
Q. Where do I finde Bethnik Twice-Spiked Ale?
A. It's a craftable drink that drops from the box given to you as quest reward. Either craft it or let someone else craft it for you.
What are the rewards? What do the Sailor's Grog and High Hrothgar Mint do?
- I will keep this updated, but so far I found a Provisioning or an Enchanting material, One-use-only Juggling Knives, Swallowing Sword or Mud Balls, in pack of 10s, a Wolfsbane Incense and either a Recipe or Skinchanger motif.
- Try it for yourselves!
I will update it when other questions will be found and if I get anything interesting
I'll be your shield if you will be my sword and my armor.