The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

EP Calls for Aid (PC/NA TF)

• Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is why EP fights along side with DC to fight AD? This is how its always been on TF. If EP and DC do not work together AD will wipe the map.
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the AD crying about last night I find funny. They seem to forget that just the night before it was DC who got the brunt of EP's attack.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is why EP fights along side with DC to fight AD? This is how its always been on TF. If EP and DC do not work together AD will wipe the map.

Dirty Elves keeps forgetting DC pugs out on chal every night. Though DC will hit AD if we see EP push AD scroll keeps. The perils of being in close second on the faction score board.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you want numbers:
    - if EP holds a 64 point tick every hour for 3 days they will exceed DC by a 36326/35000 comparison.(this assumes DC holds 50 points every hour and assumes DC had 32000 starting points and EP with 31700)
    - AD has to hold at least 54 points per hour to exceed DC at a comparison of 35788/35000 if DC holds only 50 points per hour.
    - DC can win if it can keep EP below 60 point ticks and maintain at least 54 point ticks per hour for 3 days. There score would be 35888.

Get busy, guild leads. Let the T-day massacre begin!!

@fastolfv_ESO you may need to get some DC to hit EP over the next few days. They had over 60 tick points last night since they kept us bottle necked at chal.
    Edited by Minno on November 23, 2016 5:15PM
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    And if you want numbers:
    - if EP holds a 64 point tick every hour for 3 days they will exceed DC by a 36326/35000 comparison.(this assumes DC holds 50 points every hour and assumes DC had 32000 starting points and EP with 31700)
    - AD has to hold at least 54 points per hour to exceed DC at a comparison of 35788/35000 if DC holds only 50 points per hour.
    - DC can win if it can keep EP below 60 point ticks and maintain at least 54 point ticks per hour for 3 days. There score would be 35888.

Why ? So we can get another gold Vicious Death ring ? Transmutation hat ? Leki's underwear ? 25 wall repairs ? Please excuse my lack of enthusiasm .
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you want numbers:

Why ? So we can get another gold Vicious Death ring ? Transmutation hat ? Leki's underwear ? 25 wall repairs ? Please excuse my lack of enthusiasm .

Same reason people watch baseball. It's a stats game, not a trophy win sport. And people like winning.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you want numbers:

Same reason people watch baseball. It's a stats game, not a trophy win sport. And people like winning.

You can't switch teams in baseball or proc a home run .
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you want numbers:

Doesn't matter. The score helps you promote faction winning and finally faction loyalty. Both those worth more than a gold ring and people like winning/domination.
    Edited by Minno on November 23, 2016 5:31PM
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you want numbers:

Doesn't matter. The score helps you promote faction winning and finally faction loyalty. Both those worth more than a gold ring and people like winning/domination.

Faction loyalty ok .
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oceanic time slot of late has been a mixed bag.

There is no denying that EP is the underdog in this slot, through numbers, organisation and actual map play. I am not sure if there are any actual guilds or even public groups running at these times, but from my perspective, it is the same collection of players that go for Sej, sit on the bridge, then tricker treat on Alessia FD.

There is also a small collection of talented players that take different objectives on the map to cause disruption, and do a fairly good job at it.

But adding it up, it is not competitive to what DC can bring to the table on some days.

AD does have some guilds, but we'd be talking something very informal and non-structured, and importantly, rarely playing at the same time. There is NML who does a good job at rallying a public group and seeking out any objective within horse ride. ( I think there actually making a formal guild out of it, more power to them )

But despite that, AD would still have a considerable more number ( regardless of usefulness, and where they actually are ) of players than EP.

I would say this to any budding new sieger, looking for something to siege during this time, EP is the flag to wave.

Edited by Ghostbane on November 23, 2016 5:56PM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    manny254 wrote: »
    I have not really played in a few weeks, but I would say it is not necessarily a organizational issue. Some of it is a learning issue. A lot of EP players make some very poor choices. Many of these are often considered experienced players.

I recall an instance near the beginning of the campaign where DC had Alessia, Roe, and was pushing chal. There where organized EP groups constantly attacking AD tri keeps while this DC emp push was taking place. At one point they even opened one of the gates.

I can think of another instance where we where messing around Arrius because DC was attacking it. A group of 12 decided that chasing Mer and I around a tower was more important than saving Arrius.

These are just a two examples of the real issues EP has. There countless examples of EP potato pushing Alessia while DC is making map pushes. Everyone tries to blame pugs, but more often than not it is organized EP groups. Often enough they are groups considered to be "Elite" groups.

EP is utterly lacking in guilds outside the primetime hours. If the situations you list here happened outside of primetime that would suggest there is some sort of organized EP guilds out there. And if that is the case while they may not be making the best decisions they are better than nothing and can improve.

What I have seen is that is not the case. EP has nothing remotely resembling organization until the late afternoon. Also in the last few weeks a couple major EP daytime guilds have gone inactive.

Well make primetime count. But no instead most of EP goes the the Allessia bridge while stopping at bleakers. Then dc pushes down to Roe. While a certain EP guild goes to whatever map objective is in between DC and AD then try to farm. This happens every single night without fail.

Then this thread is created to try to nightcap. Laughable.
    Edited by Darnathian on November 23, 2016 6:02PM
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    EP has haxus.. Always a pain in the ass for DC during non primetime hours. Haven't seen them much lately tho?

Sometimes (rarely) we have morning groups going in eastern time. I myself tend to play mornings but have been off the ESO radar for the past month.

We are still mostly a prime time guild. What happens after 11pm though I'm not sure.

Prime time AP farming guild u mean
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I have a suggestion. Go after the bigger threat to winning. Going after AD night after night instead of fighting DC is your problem. AD nightly goes after SEJ and Drake then shifts the focus to DC. EP night after bloody night pushes to the south. F*(^) even Custer new to go west. You want to win a campaign but you have a serious problem with fighting the Blue Ball.

This guy gets it. Its like clockwork. Dc first place doesnt change a thing. Ep pushes that bridge and Allessia every single night during prime.

Then sit on bridge with oils farming AP.

Then go to work and create threads like this so others can do the work towards winning the campaign on off hours so they can keep farming AP.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    I have a suggestion. Go after the bigger threat to winning. Going after AD night after night instead of fighting DC is your problem. AD nightly goes after SEJ and Drake then shifts the focus to DC. EP night after bloody night pushes to the south. F*(^) even Custer new to go west. You want to win a campaign but you have a serious problem with fighting the Blue Ball.

This guy gets it. Its like clockwork. Dc first place doesnt change a thing. Ep pushes that bridge and Allessia every single night during prime.

Then go to work and create threads like this so others can do the work towards winning the campaign on off hours so they can keep farming AP.

To be fair to Nik and his troupe, I see him more in the north than I do the south. And I get around a lot ( in a clean way )
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »

To be fair to Nik and his troupe, I see him more in the north than I do the south. And I get around a lot ( in a clean way )

I know. People need to understand there is just not enough guikds around anymore to balance each other out. Take what good group fights u can.

Cant even have fun small scale anymore. I feel bad for that crowd. Truly i do. These proc sets were a terrible idea. Dont understand why there has been no response from the devs. Just admit they were a mistake and remove them.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why AD often finds themselves getting doubled teamed
    1. AD usually gets focused at night cause whenever the EP guilds log in around primetime AD usually has Sej BRK and or Drake. Leading to EP naturally pushing south
    2. AD probably gets focused by DC cause when the DC guilds log in around primetime they are often missing Ash.

Whatever AD guilds are on in the afternoon painting both parts of the map yellow aggroing both factions is the reason why you are getting double teamed. If you want to solve the problem you might want to tell your afternoon guilds to take a chill pill as we usually prefer to focus DC for the night if we get the chance.
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. AD usually gets focused at night cause whenever the EP guilds log in around primetime AD usually has Sej BRK and or Drake. Leading to EP naturally pushing south
    2. AD probably gets focused by DC cause when the DC guilds log in around primetime they are often missing Ash.

Whatever AD guilds are on in the afternoon painting both parts of the map yellow aggroing both factions is the reason why you are getting double teamed. If you want to solve the problem you might want to tell your afternoon guilds to take a chill pill as we usually prefer to focus DC for the night if we get the chance.

Everyone gets double teamed . It's just a part of AvAvA . We usually push both sides of the map pretty equally so we get retaliation from both sides . A lot Us understand this .
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Everyone gets double teamed . It's just a part of AvAvA . We usually push both sides of the map pretty equally so we get retaliation from both sides . A lot Us understand this .

No one has a problem with defending both sides of the map. The only thing people have a problem with is defending one keep from the entire DC faction, and another keep from the entire EP faction. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, in that situation something is going to give. All anyone ever asks is that when you see 40 other players of your own faction surrounding you, maybe go do something else.
  • Kalinichta
    Kalinichta
    Soul Shriven
    I would be willing to join a morning group on TF to help EP. I get up around 7 AM Eastern.
    I would be willing to join a morning group on TF to help EP. I get up around 7 AM Eastern.

I'm sure you would like to "help". Let's see... On 8/25 you posted about the EP move to Haderus. On 9/28 you posted that PM was responsible for DDOS. And, on 11/21 you posted that EP zone chat was salty. A true friend? Or an AD/DC troll?

Earl Gray of Amersham, Buckinghamshire
    Pact Militia
    Dieu et Mon Droit
    Lord Jimbo, Earl of Bergomot
    Pact Militia
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I guess I could roll EP.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭
    Kalinichta wrote: »

I'm sure you would like to "help". Let's see... On 8/25 you posted about the EP move to Haderus. On 9/28 you posted that PM was responsible for DDOS. And, on 11/21 you posted that EP zone chat was salty. A true friend? Or an AD/DC troll?

Earl Gray of Amersham, Buckinghamshire
    Pact Militia
    Dieu et Mon Droit

It is true that I like troll around, mostly EP and AD. What you don't know is back when EP was last winning a ton of campaigns, I was leading raids in EP. I left EP for AD and joined RAM to help make AD a good alliance again. I have been feeling bad about EP losing so much. Hell I almost went DC until they finally won a campaign.

On to exposing PM to moving to Haderus. I didn't want to see TF become completely yellow. Its boring and lame. The post about PM causing the DDOS was a joke. And Ep is a salty zone chat just like the person who I'm replying to right now.
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you want numbers:

This one does it because there's no point in joining a marathon only to then stand around bragging about how much you can lift. Especially if you do that while blocking the race course.

Oh, and then there are variations on Telel's favorite motto about cyrodiil PVP. "If you're not here to play the map for your faction then you're just there to play with yourself."
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol at loosing primetime, have you actually played primetime NA? EP has a good strong presence, as does AD

the off hours are what they are I guess, its rough being AD, EP, or DC when you log on and see *** night capped

but nightcaps win campaings
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When khajiit gets on we're lucky to have 2/3 of our home keeps. They're usually split evenly between the bloops and griffs and are often excessively defended. Like, emperor and fifteen of his buds versus one khajiit excessive.

Also, there's usually just been one AD guild group running, and maybe (but not often) one PUG group running when this one is on. Khajiit will let you guess who's been leading that guild group. Hint hint, they have a stream that can back up most everything a humble one says.

But yes, let's tell the one or two AD players leading groups they're bad for for trying to retake keeps, spread factions out, and not just sit on the bridge or in a tower farming levels 10s all day.

Oh and maybe remind the superior players on the griff's side to not gate camp. Or at least not do it when someone's streaming it for posterity.

Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    And if you want numbers:

This one does it because there's no point in joining a marathon only to then stand around bragging about how much you can lift. Especially if you do that while blocking the race course.

Oh, and then there are variations on Telel's favorite motto about cyrodiil PVP. "If you're not here to play the map for your faction then you're just there to play with yourself."

I only join the que if I plan to help . Not being so sure why this statement was directed towards me . Something on your mind ?
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali No. Nothing is on Telel's mind as they have their helmet button set to off right now.

But someone did ask why they should still care about winning the campaign they're in. This gives the most terrible of NB players an excuse to make appropriate analogies on the topic.

And we all know how PVP Players love their excuses yes?

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Telel

That's just personal perspective . I find more enjoyment winning t during the time I am playing then focusing on campaign end score . If it leads to a campaign victory fantastic but the teamwork and fellowship and not getting down on my fellow AD soldiers is far more important to me . If that leads to campaign winning then all well and good too . Just not my focus . Having fun is my focus and other having fun with me is my focus .

Over the launch of this game I have discovered there are many politics outside most players control that effect campaign victories . Which guilds will stay with a faction and which will cooperate with others . Focusing on all that is for those people not me . I'm just along for the ride and to helping others where I can .
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skitttles wrote: »
    I mean, I guess I could roll EP.

Do it frand.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty busy night last night in Oceanic time. Logged on to yellow turtling at Ash. Backcapped Nickel and Roe, and then took back Ash and then Brindle. Then spent a majority of the night at Allessia bridge. Meanwhile, yellow took back Roe and Brindle. And we headed over to defend Nickle which ended up being one big romp-stomp between blue and yellow. Very fun.
    Was good to see one of the newer Japanese guilds, Kagerou, show up in force. There were several comments on them feeling stronger than before. Also great to see Nocturnal on the field more. I do believe Noc and Kagerou got a couple of wipes on us last night :)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Pretty busy night last night in Oceanic time. Logged on to yellow turtling at Ash. Backcapped Nickel and Roe, and then took back Ash and then Brindle. Then spent a majority of the night at Allessia bridge. Meanwhile, yellow took back Roe and Brindle. And we headed over to defend Nickle which ended up being one big romp-stomp between blue and yellow. Very fun.
    Was good to see one of the newer Japanese guilds, Kagerou, show up in force. There were several comments on them feeling stronger than before. Also great to see Nocturnal on the field more. I do believe Noc and Kagerou got a couple of wipes on us last night :)

I'm actually curious what the Japanese guilds call a "burst" keep.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual