The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

VMA Final Boss

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've posted my flawless run on my twitch page, just do what I do.

Getting the defensive sigil at the end is wrong and shouldn't be followed.

You'll get a much better result getting defensive at the start which will guarantee you to get to crystal phase.

Come down get power/haste go ham on boss if you're slow no worries grab the healing sigil to finish boss off.

Easy kill.

The reason why people are having drama's is because they aren't getitng the defensive sigil at the start.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lukums1 I'm following ur lead and taking at start to get up top, its defiantly getting me up as he kills himself. Not made third stage yet but will shout back. Cheers
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    @Lukums1 I'm following ur lead and taking at start to get up top, its defiantly getting me up as he kills himself. Not made third stage yet but will shout back. Cheers

Trust me mate it's the way to go 100% watch my videos for help if needed.

Good luck
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers @Lukums1 its definitely getting me up top, and I'm always getting two crystals down, sometimes three, but the second I land for stage 3 I seem to be low health and just die, or hit a ghost, on don't interupt him in time, I've tried dropping after two but the healer/CG/Clannfear just over run me.

Man this is so hard, good tho, but just feels everything has to be perfect. All the deaths feel random at first till you realise the patterns. Stage 1&2 learnt now for three.

Is it just the boss on stage three or more CG? I'm worried as so low on resources, ultimate etc by the time I drop down :( its all I got to scrape thru 1&2!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks so easy, lol. Okay, I will watch multiple times and try to pay attention to details. One thing I was wondering about is that you seem to dodge roll "by feel". In other words, you don't seem to be looking at boss. Do you have the timing memorized (is that even possible)? First skull seems to fly 5 seconds after you go up. Next seems to fly 4 seconds after first wall destroyed (if I am remembering correctly).

You actually have a very large window in which to roll dodge this attack. From the point the boss starts casting all the way until the projectile is in the air and about to hit you. Easiest way is once you see the boss casting roll dodge in a few seconds (exact time is not important). You don't have to wait until the projectile is in the air to roll dodge.

It feels really weird but try it next time. You complete the roll dodge before the projectile is even cast and it will still just go right by you.

In addition to the large window for roll dodging, there is also a cue that many people miss: there will be light blue lines swirling around your character when the boss starts the windup for that attack, and these lines intensify as the boss gets closer to launching the projectile. During crystal phase and when chasing ghosts, I usually don't even bother looking at the boss. I see the swirls, I dodge.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Switching to rolling up top instead of blocking has helped me no end, blocking up there screws you CC death.

I guess the frustration is I start to get the Mechanics but seem to randomly die, (ghosts, fire comets, rolling off edge etc) often early runs when i have 1000 overload too and its waisted, deaths feel always such a fine line. I'm getting big lag too, bar swaps, rolls, AOE damage to me (I.e. Just suddenly drop dead when I think I'm gunna scrap it)

But I feel closer every session. Just need an inch perfect run.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • NinthPrince64
    NinthPrince64
    ✭✭✭
    Switching to rolling up top instead of blocking has helped me no end, blocking up there screws you CC death.

I guess the frustration is I start to get the Mechanics but seem to randomly die, (ghosts, fire comets, rolling off edge etc) often early runs when i have 1000 overload too and its waisted, deaths feel always such a fine line. I'm getting big lag too, bar swaps, rolls, AOE damage to me (I.e. Just suddenly drop dead when I think I'm gunna scrap it)

But I feel closer every session. Just need an inch perfect run.

I think you and I are just about in the same situation, but I am not quite as far. I get upstairs pretty much every time, unless something fluky happens. I can last upstairs far better than I could at first. Usually, though, I die before getting a complete burn on the second crystal. Unless I find some extra DPS somewhere I think I am going to have to jump down after two.
    I did make a gear change that seemed to help. I had been running TBS and some other stuff. Now I am running a 5/5/2 of NMG and RM and Veli. This really isn't a gear issue, though, I just need to get better.
    That said, can anyone suggest an alternative to Veli? While Veli helps me down below, it misses a lot upstairs. I need something that is an auto-hit, regardless of which way I am facing.
  • NinthPrince64
    NinthPrince64
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Looks so easy, lol. Okay, I will watch multiple times and try to pay attention to details. One thing I was wondering about is that you seem to dodge roll "by feel". In other words, you don't seem to be looking at boss. Do you have the timing memorized (is that even possible)? First skull seems to fly 5 seconds after you go up. Next seems to fly 4 seconds after first wall destroyed (if I am remembering correctly).

You actually have a very large window in which to roll dodge this attack. From the point the boss starts casting all the way until the projectile is in the air and about to hit you. Easiest way is once you see the boss casting roll dodge in a few seconds (exact time is not important). You don't have to wait until the projectile is in the air to roll dodge.

It feels really weird but try it next time. You complete the roll dodge before the projectile is even cast and it will still just go right by you.

In addition to the large window for roll dodging, there is also a cue that many people miss: there will be light blue lines swirling around your character when the boss starts the windup for that attack, and these lines intensify as the boss gets closer to launching the projectile. During crystal phase and when chasing ghosts, I usually don't even bother looking at the boss. I see the swirls, I dodge.

Wow, another thing I didn't know about. I have been trying to work on recognizing the audio cue, but I am struggling a bit. This will give me something else to look for (no pun intended). Thanks for this!
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just run to the healer and put down AOE. CG will follow you and while you kill it, the healer goes down, too. Fastest way to go back to the boss, imo.
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you guys want help book a time in let me know share play with me and I can do what I can to point things out.

Might make life easier.

Up to you.

Seems like you're all coming along though nicely!
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome @NinthPrince64 we on the same mission!!

Up top i was advised to run right, and that helped me,putting down double AOE on one Crystal and weaving the next etc.

Also dodge rolling the Skulls instead of blocking (I block downstairs now, way better for me) has helped me.

It's touch and go tho ans I get down below near dead, low on resources and no ultimate lol BUT we inching closer!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • NinthPrince64
    NinthPrince64
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome @NinthPrince64 we on the same mission!!

Up top i was advised to run right, and that helped me,putting down double AOE on one Crystal and weaving the next etc.

Also dodge rolling the Skulls instead of blocking (I block downstairs now, way better for me) has helped me.

It's touch and go tho ans I get down below near dead, low on resources and no ultimate lol BUT we inching closer!!

I'm not the quickest guy around, but it did finally occur to me (too late in my last session) that going right would probably work best. If wall spawns in front of first crystal, follow it. If wall spawns at crystal to your right, go right. If wall spawns at crystal on your left go right (don't chase) and meet it at the crystal on your right. I am embarrassed how long it took me to realize this.
    One mistake that I think I might be making has to do with power surge. I think I am letting it expire so I am not getting healing benefit on crits. I get so focused on damaging the crystals that I am forgetting this buff. I have literally been killed by the DOT upstairs. Like I s
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gradually been making my way through VMA. I cleared stage 8 this weekend, but ran out of time when I got to the final round of Stage 9.
    My strategy at that point was to drop AOE in the middle where the boss spawns, DPS him when he spawns, dodge (or block) his first attack, then bash him after he teleports, then go after the healer that (typically) spawns nearby.
    My problem is that the CG spawns very quickly and I just get overwhelmed by the boss and the CG.
    I have read a lot and watched a lot of vids, but there doesn't seem to be one consistent approach. Some say interrupt boss and then kill healer. Others say ignore boss and just focus on CG (I think there is a related assumption that healer will respawn so no point in killing it).
    Looking at the kill feed, seems like ignoring everything else and focusing on the CG might be the way to go.
    Can anyone offer me some insights as to how to get past those three and get upstairs?
    BTW, using cookie cutter Stam Sorc build with perfectly fine armor (also around 500 cp). This is a LTP issue, not a gear/cp issue.

Ignore the healer and keep burning the boss.

If you get him to 70% health, he automatically goes to phase 2. So with high enough dps it's possible to skip to phase 2 without ever fighting the crematorial guard. I know people that burned him to phase 2 before the healer spawns.

What you do is this:

As soon as the round begins, turn on crit surge and hurricane.

Lay down a rearming trap, caltrops and endless hail on his spawn point before he spawns.

Hold heavy attack with bow until he spawns.
    When he spawns, push poison injection. It will hit him with heavy attack as well.

Immediately bar swap to melee bar and drop dawnbreaker or dw ultimate.

Many players can get him to 70 with just this alone. If it doesn't don't panic.

Run and bash him if healer spawns. Keep burning boss. You should be able to get him to phase 2 either before cg spawns, or immediately after.

If cg just spawns, burn boss until he leaves for phase 2.

Hit cg with everything you got.

If the clanfear gets too close, you may want to kill him first, but cg is the priority.

Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NinthPrince64 man, really don't worry I feel the same. I literally bang my head against the wall ten deaths then realize something obvious.

Agreed on Power Surge, I don't have it on my OL bar so don't reapply it and if I'm too slow on the DPS it expires, then that killer AOE swamps me.

Have a plan tho ha, we'll get there man!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang vMSA is an awesome challenge. Cracked part 1 now, no sigils even, and part 2 Im clearing all crystals 4 times outta 5.

My biggest gain / change is not straffing up top. Now I know his pattern I run along the ridge and dodge roll straight. Many of my deaths were my own stupid, rolling off the side or not getting a dodge roll and jumping etc. Forward roll seems less laggy and prone to mistakes.

Had boss to 20% a few times but my own stupid still killing me, missing interrupts etc. It feels do able now however.

Dem Auto Heals man, have to be inch perfect.

Big push next time I'm on!

Cheers to all on this thread for the help, and all others that have advised
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    If you have problems when you get back downstairs, take defensive sigil immediately and don't interrupt boss. He'll dps himself while you kill the necro add. Then burst him down and keep an eye on the ghosts :)
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • NinthPrince64
    NinthPrince64
    ✭✭✭
    Dang vMSA is an awesome challenge. Cracked part 1 now, no sigils even, and part 2 Im clearing all crystals 4 times outta 5.

My biggest gain / change is not straffing up top. Now I know his pattern I run along the ridge and dodge roll straight. Many of my deaths were my own stupid, rolling off the side or not getting a dodge roll and jumping etc. Forward roll seems less laggy and prone to mistakes.

Had boss to 20% a few times but my own stupid still killing me, missing interrupts etc. It feels do able now however.

Dem Auto Heals man, have to be inch perfect.

Big push next time I'm on!

Cheers to all on this thread for the help, and all others that have advised

Are you burning all three crystals before going back down? I'm trying to decide what me strategy will be.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has/ is helping me out quite a bit. Thank you. I'm having issues on the crystal phase also. Hiding behind the floating wall tip has helped.

Every stage I beat has felt more like luck than skill. Til now it has been about knowing when to grab the sigils. Now I'm running out of sigils in this long fight.

I'm usually getting him down to 70% quickly....then the fun starts. Thinking of adding another DOT than caltrops for this fight. It costs a lot to use and don't do much damage. Maybe fire rune? I know it won't hit hard for my StamBlade, but not using magic for much.

He spawns in and within 5 seconds he's

90%
    Grab defensive sigil
    DPS boss
    Kill healer
    He's usually at 70% and spawns CG now.
    Kill the guard dodge the ground AOE to portal
    Kill the clan fear near the portal
    Go up.....
    Set dots on sigil, maybe hit once then roll
    Start working my way to the floating wall.
    It blows up,
    DPS the crystal, I get one down!!!

Now I'm lost. Something hits me. Knock down die in lava fire.
    try not to throw something and cry like a baby.
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    This has/ is helping me out quite a bit. Thank you. I'm having issues on the crystal phase also. Hiding behind the floating wall tip has helped.

Every stage I beat has felt more like luck than skill. Til now it has been about knowing when to grab the sigils. Now I'm running out of sigils in this long fight.

I'm usually getting him down to 70% quickly....then the fun starts. Thinking of adding another DOT than caltrops for this fight. It costs a lot to use and don't do much damage. Maybe fire rune? I know it won't hit hard for my StamBlade, but not using magic for much.

He spawns in and within 5 seconds he's

90%
    Grab defensive sigil
    DPS boss
    Kill healer
    He's usually at 70% and spawns CG now.
    Kill the guard dodge the ground AOE to portal
    Kill the clan fear near the portal
    Go up.....
    Set dots on sigil, maybe hit once then roll
    Start working my way to the floating wall.
    It blows up,
    DPS the crystal, I get one down!!!

You have to follow the rock shield. It keeps you from being thrown off. After he shoots you with the 2nd skull, he goes to the rock shield phase. Follow the rock shield to prevent being knocked off. If the shield is too far for you to chase, run in the opposite direction to catch it head-on.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

You are being hit by one of two things:
    1. A skull from the boss
    2. The explosion

The boss will keep doing either of these things depending on how fast you DPS the crystals. So you have to keep your eye on the boss to block/dodge the skulls and for the walls when they appear.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kylewwefan @NinthPrince64 I had the same problems, I tried more AOE in the thought i'd get more heals from Power Surge, but it actually was better switched back, and one but harder hitting (I turned on Aegis) to speed DPS stuff

Remember i'm a noob, this is how I found it all / laymans terms. Better advice above! Part 3 is still shafting me.

Up top, Part 2, - my feedback is it all feels so rushed and random, all the deaths feel the same. AT FIRST. Honestly 50 runs later (haha!) I can now see the differences and its actually calmer than you realize.

So I pop up, surge, drop LL onto the crystal to my right, running to the right and about then you'll see him 'shot put' up / noise / etc - Roll Dodge. blocking up top gets you DEDZ. Then I carry on on that crystal keeping half an eye up stream for the wall. If its a way off I run to the right towards it. as when he goes up in the air and kicks off you have to be behind it else you are back down. Then after the wall bit, he will throw two more skulls you need to dodge roll, (in between refreshing Surge / AOE and weaving) then another wall comes and so on.

(i'm sure the pros' will say it clearer than me, i'm still noob - but I can now feel the difference in deaths, and it was a blur before) deaths are

1. he shot put positions and you roll dodge (even before he throws it as someone said before the dodge works)
    2. you need to be behind the wall when he blows up
    3. random red circles so you cant stand still. These become less of an issue if you are focused on the top two you kinda naturally avoid them as you run. BUT if a skull hits you these will get you too, DEDZ

I crack on that first Crystal, then the next doing above and do all three. The vital thing is to reapply Surge, and get constant AOE down (sorry I don't know stam builds) for the heals. IF you don't have the DPS to wreck the Crystal then try coming down after two calmly - but I found I just could never handle the CG and Clanfear etc etc when I tried that approach would land on a ghost or some chaos

My biggest tip up top is to run 'straight' along the edge, with one eye just on him. Cos when I straffed my rolling was pants.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Cplpackb14_ESO
    My DPs is sub par but when I did it.
    All DPs are w/e on boss spawn
    Interrupt channel after port
    Ignore healer, wait for daedroth portal
    Meteor boss and daedroth
    Finish cg watch for boss skull while on cg
    Boss to 75
    Healer and clann kill
    All the shards
    Speed and healing buffs for bone summoner and ghost.
    Second ghost get offensive
    Ghosts boom and DPs boss or cg preferably both
    Grab defensive and reflect channel skulls while watching for ghosts
    Boom and gg

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meteor boss and daedroth
    Boss to 75
    Healer and clann kill
    All the shards
    Boom and gg

You got to keep in mind, these guys are learning at this strat doesn't work for most.

As mentioned 3 times during this post, the way to do it as seen in my videos and guides.

DPS Boss 90%
    Grab Defensive Sigil
    Kill Healer
    AOE on boss
    Prepare for CG burn to 70-69%
    Clanfear to portal
    Crystal DPS 1 crystal if you dodge roll wrong way don't worry go to the next crystal (they all die in the end)
    When learning turn your camera towards boss and walk around the ring, it's basically side stepping at full speed.
    Dodge When required.

Remember it's 1 dodge, wall, 2 dodge, wall, 2 dodge wall - This is critical to remember and remember to turn your camera to boss as if you're side stepping.

Last phase - now this is key.

If you happen to fall down at POWER or HASTE GRAB IT.
    Regardless.
    If you happen to be in front of HEALING SIGIL IGNORE! and go to boss.
    You leave healing for the CG if he spawns to secure your kill.

For lols, I did it on my stam sorc last night with 14.5k HP and 23k STAM 5 deaths. It's very achievable if you follow this strat. - edit: and no vigor.
    Edited by Lukums1 on November 17, 2016 12:07AM
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• Cplpackb14_ESO
    I'm a magtemp primarily geared for healing and abilities morphed for healing. My dps in Maelstrom is around 12k. If you have lower dps the defence sigil is really much more helpful at the end than at the beginning, if you know you're going to be fighting during ghosts 4-6 rather than burning him in 1-3
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    Meteor boss and daedroth
    Boss to 75
    Healer and clann kill
    All the shards
    Boom and gg

You got to keep in mind, these guys are learning at this strat doesn't work for most.

As mentioned 3 times during this post, the way to do it as seen in my videos and guides.

DPS Boss 90%
    Grab Defensive Sigil
    Kill Healer
    AOE on boss
    Clanfear to portal
    Crystal DPS 1 crystal if you dodge roll wrong way don't worry go to the next crystal (they all die in the end)
    When learning turn your camera towards boss and walk around the ring, it's basically side stepping at full speed.
    Dodge When required.

Remember it's 1 dodge, wall, 2 dodge, wall, 2 dodge wall - This is critical to remember and remember to turn your camera to boss as if you're side stepping.

Regardless.

For lols, I did it on my stam sorc last night with 14.5k HP and 23k STAM 5 deaths. It's very achievable if you follow this strat. - edit: and no vigor.

Stumbled across this thread while at work yesterday and was able to get my first clear using this strategy. Previously I thought I'd need to save all sigils for the 3rd phase, but this way made things much easier. I didn't realize how short the 3rd phase would be. The one thing I did differently was use the power sigil when I had the boss stunned. Thanks and good luck to those still trying to get their first clear!

BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Lukums1 wrote: »
    Meteor boss and daedroth
    Boss to 75
    Healer and clann kill
    All the shards
    Boom and gg

DPS Boss 90%
    Grab Defensive Sigil
    Kill Healer
    AOE on boss
    Clanfear to portal
    Dodge When required.

Regardless.

Stumbled across this thread while at work yesterday and was able to get my first clear using this strategy. Previously I thought I'd need to save all sigils for the 3rd phase, but this way made things much easier. I didn't realize how short the 3rd phase would be. The one thing I did differently was use the power sigil when I had the boss stunned. Thanks and good luck to those still trying to get their first clear!

You're welcome.

Glad I could help a fair few people this week with the video guides and general tips on forums.

Good to see people getting their clears.

Nice going.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one step forward two steps back, seem to be messing up a heap, just mistakes / mis-wards / lag / missing boss interrupts etc - so frustrating! Had him to 10% even!

I know what to do, just need to do it.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • NinthPrince64
    NinthPrince64
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I am definitely getting closer. Getting upstairs almost every time and NOT using defense sigil. It is amazing how something that seemed impossible has become an expectation.
    I am doing better upstairs, but still not great. I usually kill 1-2 crystals. I've killed all three a handful of times, but each time I do I am so stunned that I've gotten back down that I kind of freeze up.
    My biggest issue upstairs is remembering that their is a second skull attack after each wall. If I could just remember that...
    Also, sellestrix is REALLY good. I had been running veli, but I thought is was missing too much.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started a new thread, as I got my first clear this afternoon, am stoked.

Nice on @NinthPrince64 man you are almost there keep pushing, that's totally where I was at two days ago.

My tip is to hold a second on that last % of the 3rd Crystal, get a ward up, get a potion, as I found then id come down below in good form. Otherwise I started on a back footing, almost dead and no resources.

Like you, I had cracked doing stage 1 with no sigils. The thought was impossible at first but 100 attempts teaches you haha. And lukems is right it's good strategy. But if you dont need it, and can get up top confidently then no need.

Last stage is easier really that the other two, just get the interupts, espech if you are on overload its easy to miss one.

Got a sharp dagger, gutted as I'm a Magika user!!

Keep going tho man, you got this.
    Edited by Beardimus on November 19, 2016 7:12PM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just started a new thread, as I got my first clear this afternoon, am stoked.

Nice on @NinthPrince64 man you are almost there keep pushing, that's totally where I was at two days ago.

My tip is to hold a second on that last % of the 3rd Crystal, get a ward up, get a potion, as I found then id come down below in good form. Otherwise I started on a back footing, almost dead and no resources.

Like you, I had cracked doing stage 1 with no sigils. The thought was impossible at first but 100 attempts teaches you haha. And lukems is right it's good strategy. But if you dont need it, and can get up top confidently then no need.

Last stage is easier really that the other two, just get the interupts, espech if you are on overload its easy to miss one.

Got a sharp dagger, gutted as I'm a Magika user!!

Keep going tho man, you got this.

Just as an FYI this is my last real day of streaming Maelstrom. If anyone needs further help you can find me on my twitch page Lukumms PS4

Good Job everyone and thanks for the praises over the last few days.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion