Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since EP has self imploded I have been working on my Master Angler title. :D

going for it on second toon...fml
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go play GTAV before I make a blue! :p

-
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spent the last 5 or 6 days playing characters wearing at least 5 pieces of light gear - man, I am missing the heavy stuff, heck, even the medium is much more forgiving...

whatever you do - don't drop them shields...

got me wondering @t3hdubzy - just how many tel var stones have you collected this week :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quite a bit i think i have 20k left, i spend mine on alchemy. Its funny that i have any though because ill go all in on a group with 10k lol i care not for the stones.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just picked up a nice little old school d-tick of 11.4k defending chalman from blue then yellow...

my fingers started getting so tired from firing siege into the breach - I had to go left hand only for awhile :)

don't look now - but, AD is putting together a nice little run...closing to within 1k or so of DC...feels like me and a couple dozen other people are it tonight going all glory for the pact...

holy cow, just looked at the leaderboard and someone named son3r from DC has 8 million alliance points 8 days into the campaign - they are averaging 1 million a day...wow, just wow...

ha, that was weird - I haven't died in about 45 minutes to an hour and just got a revenge kill...that was cool...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 18, 2017 6:04AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh oh, looks like it may be time to take a break from all the DC hate...those sneaky aldmeri dominion folks have been able to pull within 300 points with about 20 days remaining...

been busy with life and haven't had a chance to get in much...soon as things slow up a bit I can see a marathon session (8 plus hours in a single day) in the future...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Salty Lemons is partly responsible for that. I ran with them on Sunday, and they have guys organizing groups around the clock.

Someone mentioned Gooch97 coming to either Red/Yellow, well he has a Yellow and ran with Dabs about a week ago. Apparently he has a beefy history with blues and switched alliances over it.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 21, 2017 1:48PM
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Salty Lemons is partly responsible for that. I ran with them on Sunday, and they have guys organizing groups around the clock.

Someone mentioned Gooch97 coming to either Red/Yellow, well he has a Yellow and ran with Dabs about a week ago. Apparently he has a beefy history with blues and switched alliances over it.

From what I have been told he was not being very nice or appreciative of people in DC chat one time and in turn DC quit trying to push emp for him. A while later he was being very nice in chat and trying to lead DC to take keeps but I think the majority wasn't ready to forgive. He was that emp you would rarely ever see at a siege.
    There was also a time where he paid lots of people in chat to push emp for him. Admittedly I took his gold (that I never asked for) and still didn't push emp. I'd guess that was the last straw for him.

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

Thatd be interesting, i think a few guilds would work with him on red not sure how the bigger ones would fair with having another personality on the ship.

Red ship is sinking fast lol. My next charachter will probably be a yellow since one of my guilds is mostly yellow and i never get to play with them, only against.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maff wrote: »

From what I have been told he was not being very nice or appreciative of people in DC chat one time and in turn DC quit trying to push emp for him. A while later he was being very nice in chat and trying to lead DC to take keeps but I think the majority wasn't ready to forgive. He was that emp you would rarely ever see at a siege.
    There was also a time where he paid lots of people in chat to push emp for him. Admittedly I took his gold (that I never asked for) and still didn't push emp. I'd guess that was the last straw for him.

You're primarily DC, so I'll take your word for it. The AD I over heard talking about him in group chat didn't say much about what they heard, but they all agreed he would have to start from the bottom of the pecking order and move up. In terms of trust that is. I agree with the notion.

Now that I think about it, this weekend when he showed up in zone chat, he was passively aggressively pushing AD to push on blue keeps. Something felt off about the way he was typing it. Like he had some sort of personal agenda. Quite honestly, the way he was talking really grinded me up the wrong way. I came close to telling him to shut it several times, but decided against it since I didn't know him.
    t3hdubzy wrote: »

Thatd be interesting, i think a few guilds would work with him on red not sure how the bigger ones would fair with having another personality on the ship.

Red ship is sinking fast lol. My next charachter will probably be a yellow since one of my guilds is mostly yellow and i never get to play with them, only against.

iSammuel_ is in the same boat you are. OJ-ZERO to some extent as well, to a lesser extent-- TwinGB as well. Sammuel/OJ have a secret love for red, but found it hard in their own ways to push red since they're disorganized.

Though whenever I see Nesquikid or Fifalover I usually send warm greetings their way via zone chat. TwinGB has said our yellow community has been nicer/more accepting then red/blue.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 21, 2017 3:31PM
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭

You're primarily DC, so I'll take your word for it. The AD I over heard talking about him in group chat didn't say much about what they heard, but they all agreed he would have to start from the bottom of the pecking order and move up. In terms of trust that is. I agree with the notion.

Now that I think about it, this weekend when he showed up in zone chat, he was passively aggressively pushing AD to push on blue keeps. Something felt off about the way he was typing it. Like he had some sort of personal agenda. Quite honestly, the way he was talking really grinded me up the wrong way. I came close to telling him to shut it several times, but decided against it since I didn't know him.

iSammuel_ is in the same boat you are. OJ-ZERO to some extent as well, to a lesser extent-- TwinGB as well. Sammuel/OJ have a secret love for red, but found it hard in their own ways to push red since they're disorganized.

Though whenever I see Nesquikid or Fifalover I usually send warm greetings their way via zone chat. TwinGB has said our yellow community has been nicer/more accepting then red/blue.

I wasn't personally there for whatever upset DC in the first place so that's just a rumour but people were certainly very off with him and the gold handouts were kinda embarrassing.
    I never had any grievance with him. Don't think he's a bad dude, I was just critical of pushing emp for a guy we never see at sieges. I know Madden takes a lot of stick from people but when he's not AP farming he certainly does a lot for DC by taking keeps.

Regarding AD chat, I get a couple people that seem mad at me but overall people do seem very nice and friendly there.
    DC chat can get quite aggressive, though I find that stuff pretty entertaining for some reason. It just wouldn't be DC chat without some drama.

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He won't do well on EP as most hate him.

And dubz say it ain't so! Don't go banana on us. :D
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 21, 2017 4:24PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't personally there for whatever upset DC in the first place so that's just a rumour but people were certainly very off with him and the gold handouts were kinda embarrassing.
    I never had any grievance with him. Don't think he's a bad dude, I was just critical of pushing emp for a guy we never see at sieges. I know Madden takes a lot of stick from people but when he's not AP farming he certainly does a lot for DC by taking keeps.

Regarding AD chat, I get a couple people that seem mad at me but overall people do seem very nice and friendly there.
    DC chat can get quite aggressive, though I find that stuff pretty entertaining for some reason. It just wouldn't be DC chat without some drama.

I would be cool if Allmaiden got emp on blue, but because he's primarily a blue and puts in work. I can respect that a lot as a yellow. I can definitely see where DC is coming from. I feel the same way about people getting emp on AD, who I never really see fight for AD, like Rusty_Accordion69.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

He won't do well on EP as most hate him.

And dubz say it ain't so! Don't go banana on us. :D

Lol probably wont be until next double xp event
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax really needs to rethink the way the Campaigns work and are populated because since the Homestead update things seem like to me they've only gotten a lot worse in terms of population balance. You've got EP running 3 bars in Haderus at night while Ad and DC have maybe 10-15 players each, the same is becoming true for DC in Skull, and this past week in Scourge AD has had 3 bars full 24/7 while EP has fallen off to only 1 bar outside of prime time. Depending on the Campaign you join you're either bored to death trying to find someone to kill or getting non stop zerged. BwB is about the closest thing to a balanced Campaign left.
    Edited by Twohothardware on March 22, 2017 8:47AM
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax really needs to rethink the way the Campaigns work and are populated because since the Homestead update things seem like to me they've only gotten a lot worse in terms of population balance. You've got EP running 3 bars in Haderus at night while Ad and DC have maybe 10-15 players each, the same is becoming true for DC in Skull, and this past week in Scourge AD has had 3 bars full 24/7 while EP has fallen off to only 1 bar outside of prime time. Depending on the Campaign you join you're either bored to death trying to find someone to kill or getting non stop zerged. BwB is about the closest thing to a balanced Campaign left.

It is odd that there is nothing done to balance population. Closing campaigns or switching them to non cp hasn't worked. I'd prefer to see something like variable population caps so each alliance will always have a similar number of players, and open up all campaigns so we can switch when we want without a penalty and still be able to get on the leaderboards. If one campaign has a queue then it would be easier to just play another campaign instead of waiting.
    I played a campaign in Skull a while ago and seeing some of the attitudes towards turning the map all blue was strange. Like they don't want the campaign to be competitive at all.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss a particular surfer of a Cola drink. His meltdowns in DC chat were hilarious
    Edited by Curragraigue on March 22, 2017 11:11AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss a particular surfer of a Cola drink. His meltdowns in DC chat were hilarious

AD said he got banned or something. I have not seen him in awhile. But lets hear more about these melt downs.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 22, 2017 11:44AM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night in scourge was terrible, blue and yellow both pushing everywhere red was. We were severely outnumbered and there were tons of unkillable tank builds just trying to see how long they could live running around trees.

I called it an early night

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I got off early too because I didn't want to push red with my group.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am half way through Master Angler with 30 perfect roe collected, getting rich! lol
    In other words, maybe next campaign. :'(
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am half way through Master Angler with 30 perfect roe collected, getting rich! lol
    In other words, maybe next campaign. :'(
    I've always been EP and have never rolled another faction. Scourge is pointless right now, so while some went fishing, I took the plunge and bought a house. I have been steadily furnishing it with a mix of ESO+ crowns, gold, AP and crafting for the past few days.

Homestead is turning out to be way more addictive than I had ever imagined... lol

I miss competetive PVP but these things go in cycles and I'm hopeful it'll be back sooner or later.
    PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Homestead is turning out to be way more addictive than I had ever imagined... lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AD said he got banned or something. I have not seen him in awhile. But lets hear more about these melt downs.

'whitelines' was the very first player I ever blocked...saw them snatch a scroll and turn it over to the other alliance...had me butthurt for a little while...

heard from others that they weren't that bad a person...i was just a bit more naive and idealistic a few months back...

nowadays if I saw someone opening the front door to let the enemy in it probably wouldn't surprise me much...

only players I block these days are the people whom actively try to flame everyone and bring vulgarity to a new low...not a big fan of hate speech...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night in scourge was terrible, blue and yellow both pushing everywhere red was. We were severely outnumbered and there were tons of unkillable tank builds just trying to see how long they could live running around trees.

I called it an early night

good to hear you came back to scourge...playing time had been a little short lately, but, have spent the last week or so with EP - yeah, it was weird, I ran into a bunch of unkillable players last night also...been on my magdk for awhile - for some reason been earning really slow with him (around 15k AP/hour)...still need to find him a heavy armor grothdar shoulder - not holding my breath though :(

getting ready to switch over to AD for awhile (kinda wish they weren't in first now)...i have a stam blade that's at level 47, now that I've figured out his vet gear set (marksman, hundings, and monster piece), I'm ready to vet him up...glad for the 2xp jester event which begins on thursday...

that'll leave just 2 non vet characters left...i'll try to finish those before morrowind and when i add the two wardens - 1 a cat, and 1 a lizard...for some reason the whole tail thing on a character threw me off before :)
    Edited by geonsocal on March 22, 2017 6:28PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

'whitelines' was the very first player I ever blocked...saw them snatch a scroll and turn it over to the other alliance...had me butthurt for a little while...

heard from others that they weren't that bad a person...i was just a bit more naive and idealistic a few months back...

nowadays if I saw someone opening the front door to let the enemy in it probably wouldn't surprise me much...

only players I block these days are the people whom actively try to flame everyone and bring vulgarity to a new low...not a big fan of hate speech...

By all means, block away. Anytime someone harasses me, it's an auto block/report. All of AD knows, plus people here know, I'm a fairly level headed person. If people wanna disagree, great! Flowers and roses everywhere, but come at me with a shotgun I'll roll up with a tank.

And I don't mean a Sun Shield tank...........
    latest?cb=20130320065142
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @TequilaFire ...hope all is well in the world...keep forgetting to mention - was going though my vid clips (i really suck and need much more practice) and saw your name flashing around - had to rewind it a couple of times to make sure...we were fighting in some outpost somewhere...i was dead on the ground by the first flag and you kept stepping over me (it was a pretty hairy situation at that moment) - hey - rezz me next time - even if it kills ya :)
    Edited by geonsocal on March 23, 2017 11:28PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to see everyone with all the AoE going off, if I had seen you would of revived you.
    Also many times the game won't let me rez someone when under attack.
    Sorry about that!
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 24, 2017 12:06PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you can't res a body cause you can't target them. I wouldn't take it too personally.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to see everyone with all the AoE going off, if I had seen you would of revived you.
    Also many times the game won't let me rez someone when under attack.
    Sorry about that!

I was kidding...i just thought it was cool i seen you there...it was utter chaos at the moment, and, then all of a sudden I saw your ID - hey look, it's tequila fire :)