The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD is saying loweyeshotta and a group are pvdooring from 3am est to 7 am est

There is one AD Michael Angelo who gets on early with a group to take back ADs stuff after 7. But EP need bodies really badly.

Waxlock you mean. And between Michael Angelo, American Zero and Forbidden Angel... AD isn't doing anything smart. FreeLance used to run the show and kept AD focused. I hate when those four try to order the map around. American Zero acts like a big shot by no one on AD likes her and she's usually told to shut up.

I'm slowly starting to hate pvp. Login and see we're pushed to the gates, scrolls gone. Ebonheart has nothing and scrolls are gone. You try to take a keep? Good luck. Waxlock, allmadden and zerglings show up with destro ults.

quit killing campaigns. I know some Daggerfall lurk on this thread.
    Edited by OutLaw_Nynx on March 14, 2017 2:36AM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo @OutLaw_Nynx ...that s*** was funny...

"hey geo, what's up man?" - crack - "uh, yeah - why don't ya take that uppercut with you there buddy"....hahahahahahahaha :)

as always, if you see me out there - come get some :#

although, I'm not entirely proud to say - was on my magsorc and was actually "running" from random encounters...

I've been re-working my shields and trying to incorporate a resto staff - i hadn't played the character in a couple of weeks and could barely remember what/where I had stuff slotted...

run away, run away...it's not like I really mind losing fights and dying - that's guaranteed to happen whenever I play...i was just feeling particularly vulnerable yesterday...i'll take my AD (for the queen) altmer magicka sorcerer out for another spin tonight...

it seems, every time I think I have things worked out with a character - I'll change things up...

sorry to hear so many of my EP and AD brethren frustrated in scourge...i've spent enough time looking at the map from a red and yellow perspective to get it...seemed everywhere I went last night (practicing my new rotations at resources) kept running into groups of 5 or 6 DC...

unfortunately - until EP stays above the bridge and heads west and AD stay below the bridge and head west and then north - DC is going to stay in control...

no doubt in my mind though, there are some guilds out there that could have a big impact on the map if they chose to do so...hopefully whenever haderus ends their current campaign - the dynamic we have now will switch up a bit...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah. Until EP and AD stop fighting over Sejanus it's never going to end.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Waxlock you mean. And between Michael Angelo, American Zero and Forbidden Angel... AD isn't doing anything smart. FreeLance used to run the show and kept AD focused. I hate when those four try to order the map around. American Zero acts like a big shot by no one on AD likes her and she's usually told to shut up.

I'm slowly starting to hate pvp. Login and see we're pushed to the gates, scrolls gone. Ebonheart has nothing and scrolls are gone. You try to take a keep? Good luck. Waxlock, allmadden and zerglings show up with destro ults.

quit killing campaigns. I know some Daggerfall lurk on this thread.

Dabs4days and pimmytdog also to add to that list

Tried running with forbidden tonight, but my migraine was to much.

Also agreed, I feel the same way, starting to hate pvp again cause of blue.

Idk who American zero is and where they came from, but yeah they present themselves as someone I really shouldn't be listening to.

If you wanna small scale, look me up, might be a better time in pvp if we're partied up.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 14, 2017 5:12AM
    Options
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I accepted Pimmy and Dabs invite the other night. We kept pushing DC for hours until I had to drop. At least for that night, we did the right thing.

I tried EP again last night. Egads. What a mess still. Got 3 home keeps (Arrius flagged) with Briindle and Vlastrus. "Worms" still disillusioned about how they're helping EP.

Playing on DC, I have to say that AMadden does know how to get his groups big. He's always asking if anyone needs a group and ignores any flames from other players. He never text chats from what I've seen playing DC last campaign.

Haderus is the place to PVP now. Even with one bar, DC does well since they stay out of the sewers. AD seems to be in the sewers a lot since we get gated even with 2 or 3 bars. EP has decent players, but definitely the large numbers help win the campaign every week. I don't know why DC keeps having the low pop buff. AD never gets out of third place. AD making Emp push right now.

Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on March 14, 2017 5:37PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
    Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly those campaigns are only for exchanging emp. Scourge is like the only campaign you actually have to work to get your emperorship.
    Options
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the closure of Thorn and Chill, Haderus is harder for AD and DC to get emp. Haderus is the overflow of Scourge. Long wait for Scourge, go to Haderus.

AD failed the emp push just now.

Azura and Skull are the emp push campaigns now.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD on Scourge have held emp all day. Map looking good for AD.

People definitely playing good today.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was playing EP last night - ugh, I had started setting my magplar up to be a healer for undaunted dailies (which I never do)...that setup definitely is a challenge for pvp...

right now he's wearing 5 light and 2 heavy - I so feel like going back to wearing all 7 heavy on him...

so, last few nights been on AD and EP...holy cow - everywhere i turn there are DC players kicking my butt all over the place...

feels like old times in scourge...at least the fights are real easy to find (like right outside the walls of every keep you go to) :#
    Edited by geonsocal on March 15, 2017 5:25PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @t3hdubzy ...thanks for sharing the vid from IC - LOVED IT!!!

was in on my EP magplar last night (glory for the pact) trying to figure things out...ugh, sometimes it feels like I spend more time trying to get my gear and rotations straight then actually fighting...

I can just imagine them all laying there dead afterwards wondering exactly what just happened :)

dude, you seriously have the bomb blade thing down to a science...

what's the tool tip on your "proxi det" read?

I can't remember - but, are you using soul tether as your ult...

wish I had a EP NB to join you...got one in blue and yellow though...
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @t3hdubzy ...thanks for sharing the vid from IC - LOVED IT!!!

was in on my EP magplar last night (glory for the pact) trying to figure things out...ugh, sometimes it feels like I spend more time trying to get my gear and rotations straight then actually fighting...

I can just imagine them all laying there dead afterwards wondering exactly what just happened :)

dude, you seriously have the bomb blade thing down to a science...

what's the tool tip on your "proxi det" read?

I can't remember - but, are you using soul tether as your ult...

wish I had a EP NB to join you...got one in blue and yellow though...

@geonsocal yea i use tether or destro ult depending on how much ult i have and situation. My destro ult buffed is like 9k, ill check proxy later.

Bomblade takes lots of trial and error. Lol

Time to make a red nightblade!
    Options
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in checking my peeps! Been having some intraweb issues (they put upgraded lines in and performance drops drastically smh) but hopes that it may be resolved so that my ventures into Scourge are not insta blue screens.....

Also if anyone wants a chuckle, the tread about cp changes on the general board is full of special butthurt snowflakes who are afraid of adapting
    Edited by wazzz56 on March 16, 2017 3:43PM
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    Just in checking my peeps! Been having some intraweb issues (they put upgraded lines in and performance drops drastically smh) but hopes that it may be resolved so that my ventures into Scourge are not insta blue screens.....

Also if anyone wants a chuckle, the tread about cp changes on the general board is full of special butthurt snowflakes who are afraid of adapting

I actually changed my CP off of reduce cost and put it else were to science what that would feel like. My Sorc build still worked fine. Needed to Heavy attack a little more often, but that is about it.

I played my MagDK on no-cp week and after CP was put back in, and his build ran like well oiled gears.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 16, 2017 3:46PM
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since EP has self imploded I have been working on my Master Angler title. :D
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

I actually changed my CP off of reduce cost and put it else were to science what that would feel like. My Sorc build still worked fine. Needed to Heavy attack a little more often, but that is about it.

I played my MagDK on no-cp week and after CP was put back in, and his build ran like well oiled gears.

My stamdk in azuras is pretty powerful with just black rose, selene, and agility.

Id like to run hulking draugr, but not willing to farm it.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »

My stamdk in azuras is pretty powerful with just black rose, selene, and agility.

Id like to run hulking draugr, but not willing to farm it.

Yeaaaaaah don't farm unless you really really feeel like it

trust me
    and then i go home tonight, and farm resource nodes in Hews Bane, because I have gotten asinie tons of kuta there in the past 5 days
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo

Hew's Bane is popn' with resources though 1.0 I can't hold all these kuta's!
    Options
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What was red doing running past everything and taking Rayles? Don't they know we're busy getting Ash back.
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    What was red doing running past everything and taking Rayles? Don't they know we're busy getting Ash back.

Theres a guild who thinks going to gate keeps helps the alliances and that we should take the rest of the map back when they do that. Little do they know it rarely does anything to draw attention away from emp keeps.

Often times they are just trying to farm d ticks.
    Options
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol! It was a bit unexpected. The yellow scum has been the biggest threat lately. Been learning a lot I think.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow SCUM :trollface:

nah yellow has had groups running and those people wit crowns pay attention to the map. They know if blue moves past ash, there will be problems at Brindle and Roebeck.

And then the plague of endless blue will come 1.0

And then the AP will follow 1.0

Those red also take BM and BB, and basically what t3hbubsy said happens. IDK if its Warriors or Lyergic's zerg doing it. Maybe TequilaFire knows?
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 16, 2017 5:12PM
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah taking DC back keeps only work if the rest of EP does something while DC is distracted.
    It also breaks DC transit.
    Used to work but you know have to save the bridge! :p
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 16, 2017 5:16PM
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can work if you're trying to pressure one side. But if said alliance has people who are organized, by the time you attack the second keep near the gate, the other one will be flagged.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow SCUM :trollface:

nah yellow has had groups running and those people wit crowns pay attention to the map. They know if blue moves past ash, there will be problems at Brindle and Roebeck.

And then the plague of endless blue will come 1.0

And then the AP will follow 1.0

Those red also take BM and BB, and basically what t3hbubsy said happens. IDK if its Warriors or Lyergic's zerg doing it. Maybe TequilaFire knows?

Hasn't been us as we have been inactive to my sadness, slugs have been on and more prone to go for AP.
    Sometimes it is just out of frustration to go hit the enemy where they are not balled up like the emp keeps.
    Probably the same reason blue takes Kingscrest and yellow take Farragut even though we have no scrolls. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 16, 2017 5:22PM
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.0 i forgot about the Slugs...................

I got so bored defending keeps last night, I went to sleep early

I think i will join you in fishing

in Hew's Bane :trollface:
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    My 7 days in haddy ends today. It is completely dominated by red and no fun at all. Its starting to look a bit like scourge in text chat if you oppose the guild thats running with emp even just slightly. Hopefully i get one gold reward. I might switch to skull which although is low pop has been more evenly distributed.

Azuras is just too much pvdoor for me to stick with.l, and scourge.... is well scourge.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner ...oh yeah - farming is sweet right now in hew's bane, picked up a couple of kuta's last night there also :)

my new strategy for refining is to have around 2,000 pieces of ore, wood, raw fabric before doing it...i also make sure to wait until i have that special feeling that i'm about to get lucky :# no specific location...the mood just has to be right...

hey - to all our DC players crushing AD and EP:
    alllove_1.jpg
    keep doing your thing - not your fault just about everyone whom has ever bought a ps4 and played eso loves the color blue...heck...i think it might even be the default alliance when you first create a character...

good news is - barely have to leave the keep to find a fight...been on EP last couple of nights and i don't think i've fought more than a few AD players (that was at ash too - EP has been going for ash a bunch lately)...

@kylewwefan - that yellow scum thing jus kills me everytime :) hey, i jus put together your ID kyle...i remember coming back from germany in the early 90's and ma buying me a ticket to go see them at the cow palace - absolutely amazing at how big, fast and agile those "performers/athletes" are...since that time they gotten even more amazing...

mick foley, the macho man, the british bulldogs - some of my all time favorites...
    Also if anyone wants a chuckle, the thread about cp changes on the general board is full of special butthurt snowflakes who are afraid of adapting
    yeah, it's amazing how many people just like to vent...i guess as you get older, spend time around kids and significant others - you come to realize:
    life-isn-t-fair-but-it-s-still-good.png

and, for the most part - people just don't care about your troubles...unless they're unusually interesting :o
    Edited by geonsocal on March 16, 2017 8:01PM
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah all hail the blue zerg mob! lol
    Have fun playing with your blue selves on a dead server.
    I will go play GTAV before I make a blue! :p
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 16, 2017 9:03PM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah all hail the blue zerg mob! lol
    Have fun playing with your blue selves on a dead server.
    I will go play GTAV before I make a blue! :p

i hate to say it - but, if it wasn't DC doing the pounding right now - it would just be AD...

unfortunately, over the last year or so, EP has only been able to put together a complete campaign in scourge once...

trust me - I'd like to see everyone get a slice of the pie every so often; however, there's only so much us foot soldiers can do...
    Options