Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @t3hdubzy ...man, puh-leeeeze let us know what's up with the nintendo switch and how you like it...still waiting to get my hands on the nintendo classic...

the's interesting about the different race nuances for use with different classes and resource pool focus...

guess i need to stop choosing stuff cuz it just it just looks/seems cool :# ...truth is - thankfully enough kind/patient people have helped me see the light the last few months...

so, note taken - dunmer works well with magblades...my current magblade is a breton...just recently converted him from a stam blade - cuz, that really didn't make sense...although a year and a half or so again it seemed like a good idea...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    .my current magblade is a breton...just recently converted him from a stam blade - cuz, that really didn't make sense...although a year and a half or so again it seemed like a good idea...

Well if it makes you feel better, one of the most respected duelists is, or was, a Breton stam DK >:)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Well if it makes you feel better, one of the most respected duelists is, or was, a Breton stam DK >:)

for that individual, whom by their competitive skill level obviously knows exactly what they are doing - that's some pretty out of the box, freaky thinking...

hopefully in another year or so, once i have a better handle on things i can go back to diverging from the meta/mainstream type builds...right now - i just wanna stay alive longer and win more fights :#
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    howdy @t3hdubzy ...man, puh-leeeeze let us know what's up with the nintendo switch and how you like it...still waiting to get my hands on the nintendo classic...

the's interesting about the different race nuances for use with different classes and resource pool focus...

guess i need to stop choosing stuff cuz it just it just looks/seems cool :# ...truth is - thankfully enough kind/patient people have helped me see the light the last few months...

so, note taken - dunmer works well with magblades...my current magblade is a breton...just recently converted him from a stam blade - cuz, that really didn't make sense...although a year and a half or so again it seemed like a good idea...

The switch is pretty cool we got zelda, and wow so much to learn in the game, the world is huge.

We also bought a racing game for 2 player, its pretty sweet as well and the mini controllers are fair. I want a pro controller tho.

I hope some pvpers are on tonight for small grouping, been doing a lot of solo lately.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    I hope some pvpers are on tonight for small grouping, been doing a lot of solo lately.

you grouper, you
    grouper%20eating%20a%20grouper.jpg?pictureId=20852111&asGalleryImage=true

Edit: yeah, i'm losing it - time to call it a week....
    Edited by geonsocal on March 3, 2017 11:12PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

you grouper, you
    grouper%20eating%20a%20grouper.jpg?pictureId=20852111&asGalleryImage=true

Edit: yeah, i'm losing it - time to call it a week....

Thats a dad joke if i ever saw one
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got a bsw necklace

Took my magdk into pvp for a bit. Got a nice 1v1, then got emperor slayer achievement 6 mins later loool
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally got a bsw necklace

Took my magdk into pvp for a bit. Got a nice 1v1, then got emperor slayer achievement 6 mins later loool

Nicw job i have some bsw pieces in bank in case i ever complete thebset on accident lol
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was farming for the necklace for several hours :s:( like 10 hours on 4 different days

I needed it for my magdk since his set up needs monster pieces. At least I got a 1h sharpened weapon for him

Not feeling too ungreatful I got 2 bsw powered resto staffs out of it and people have been buying up all the housing blueprints I get from jars inside the dungeon

Tell you what though, argonian looks awwesome with slimcraw pieces. I look like some horrible monster gator man.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 4, 2017 3:12PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so whats everyone's AP totals from the double AP event? :*
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

I didnt pull as much as i would of thought, i think i made around 1.5 mil this week? Crazy that people think everyone is pulling 40 mil this past week, but i just dont see it.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

happy monday :)

had some stuff going on most of the week - but, between all my characters i'd have to put my total around 800 to 900k...

what were you able to pull in prisoner...do you try to turn your AP into gold?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    around 400k on my MagDK, I put it into getting a Light Bloodspawn helm
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woo hoo!!!

back to actively spamming away each and every skill I currently have slotted...better yet - really hard for other players to kill me...ahhhhh, that feels nice...
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    woo hoo!!!

back to actively spamming away each and every skill I currently have slotted...better yet - really hard for other players to kill me...ahhhhh, that feels nice...

Lol yesssss
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didnt pull as much as i would of thought, i think i made around 1.5 mil this week? Crazy that people think everyone is pulling 40 mil this past week, but i just dont see it.

vUoWxfa.jpg

This guy has us beat imo
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

vUoWxfa.jpg

This guy has us beat imo

level 34 and a prefect...................
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta admit, I am ashamed I did not think of doing that. Rolling a new toon just for the event and seeing how much AP I could get.

However, since I know some of you guys don't play or keep up with PC players. There is a correlation between his level and his AP.

Basically they were farming Bleakers by keeping the doors down and having one group move in, take it, then another group move in an take it.

But, I over heard AD talking in zone chat last night, apparently people where doing that in Azura's Star during the event anyway.

Also, https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/comment/3828808/#Comment_3828808
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 7, 2017 4:32PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still baffled why there is so much uproar against earning AP at a decent rate it still takes forever to get to 64,000,000+
    AP for level 50.

I finally made it to Brigadier last night on one of my characters and I have been playing PvP for a very long time.
    Why? Because I am not an AP farmer.
    Even with the new AP gain of 6000 AP per keep capture it would take over 464 keep captures to get to the next rank Prefect.

ESO PvP AR leveling is one of the steepest I have ever experienced in any game especially the way it was before.
    Maybe now more players will stick it out and stay and PvP rather than get discouraged at the steep climb.
    Only thing that would make it better would be getting some more reward for leveling up other than bragging rights.
    Used to be unlocking skills at the higher levels was the reward but since they lowered the level at which you reach alliance
    skill level 10 there is not much other than the skill points to shoot for.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TequilaFire As your AR rank increases, you unlock more furniture you can buy from a vendor at one of the gates. Like the Decoy Elder Scroll you can get once you get Grand Overlord--but not everyone cares about this.

Outside of that I agree. I honestly don't care about rank, more so colors I can unlock :love:
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, furniture!
    Yeah I guess they threw us a bone.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at our data over the 13 days has some information you all may find interesting.

No outposts, keeps, districts, towns or resources since the Black Boot mine change are actually giving players 200k AP per hour. The highest AP earning rate per hour is 120,000-140,000 AP by 2 people, that was done for 1 afternoon, and hasn't been done again since the 9th.

The next highest AP earned per hour is 60-90k which was done by 9 players doing a mixture of keep captures, keep defenses, repairs, killing blows, and assists yielding higher than normal gains. We're digging into more details of those gains and dates.

26% of the PC population is earning between 20-60k per hour which doesn't raise any red flags, since we saw those amounts of gains prior to the Homestead patch. That being said, we are also looking at those numbers to see if they warrant changes to AP gains from all sources in Campaigns.

74% of the PC population is earning between 0-20k AP per hour, which is what qualifies as "normal play" AP gains.

As noted in the initial PTS post about the AP change, we are closely monitoring player behavior both in game and with metrics like those you see here which will determine where we go with AP gains in the future.
    this comment was made on February 21, 2017...

holy cow @Takes-No-Prisoner ...finally clicked on the link you put in (thank you sir :))...i realize Brian is referencing PC stuff - but still:

74% of the PC population is earning between 0-20k AP per hour

post homestead - that just doesn't really sound right...it does help my ego a bit when i think about only earning 15k the other day (that was with 2x AP - yikes)...

sunday i had started a character who had 0 for the campaign and finished with about 88k after just a couple of hours...i don't know about a majority of players only averaging up to 20k AP gains an hour...

it's funny though - whereas in the past in would take some significant prodding to get away from camping for d-ticks - it seems now the most important skill you can slot is rapid maneuvers to get your mount in high gear to catch all those o-ticks everywhere on the map...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 7, 2017 9:25PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The siege engines inside my house actually look pretty cool. And I have my place decorated with AD flags. I wonder if I could find a way to buy DC/EP siege/flags.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have Pact fire ballista, a treb and a meat bag in my courtyard along with Pact banners and flags.
    I live at the top of Arenthia In Reapers March so gotta be ready for those Clovians and AD cats!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

holy cow @Takes-No-Prisoner ...finally clicked on the link you put in (thank you sir :))...i realize Brian is referencing PC stuff - but still:

74% of the PC population is earning between 0-20k AP per hour

post homestead - that just doesn't really sound right...it does help my ego a bit when i think about only earning 15k the other day (that was with 2x AP - yikes)...

sunday i had started a character who had 0 for the campaign and finished with about 88k after just a couple of hours...i don't know about a majority of players only averaging up to 20k AP gains an hour...

it's funny though - whereas in the past in would take some significant prodding to get away from camping for d-ticks - it seems now the most important skill you can slot is rapid maneuvers to get your mount in high gear to catch all those o-ticks everywhere on the map...

There was another guy in a different thread who asked a similar question,
    Solariken wrote: »
    74% of players earning 0-20k AP/hr??? This is normal play??

What the crap are those players (not) doing?

Waiting.

I speak for myself when I say this, but I don't always ride off into battle whenever I see one on the map. I take more time to plan my next move(especially when I'm in enemy territory), and conserve energy. If I'm always out trying to get AP I would tire out easily.

A playstyle preference is really all it is.

Sometimes you get lucky, and are in the right spot for the right amount of time. Sometimes its just a dull slow day. Which happened to me last night. Was at Alessia....waiting...............and waiting.......started falling asleep so I logged out around 9:30 cause everyone wanted to push BRK.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 7, 2017 9:30PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have Pact fire ballista, a treb and a meat bag in my courtyard along with Pact banners and flags.
    I live at the top of Arenthia In Reapers March so gotta be ready for those Clovians and AD cats!

Do you need a EP/DC toon to buy their siege/flags? I only saw AD stuff so far.

I have a toon that completed Gold/Silver so I'd love to have the DC/EP shield inside my place.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 7, 2017 9:42PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would assume you would buy DC stuff at the DC gate and AD the same.
    EP stuff is at the north gate in the building you pick up fighter's guild bounties.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'( I don't have a DC or EP toon though
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TequilaFire i agree the AP gains for 95% of folks were where they should be normally.

That whole boosting stuff is lame but i could care less about a few scrubs.

@Takes-No-Prisoner can i buy that furniture and sell it? Hehehehe

@geonsocal stop being a scrub and come pvp with morning star.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good question. The siege/flags in PvP you have to buy with AP, I forgot to check if that stuff was like..bind on pick up or something.