Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for starters, all of you stop what your doing and go visit my house, I am quite proud lol....secondly I could really care less a out the people boosting AP by flipping keeps back and forth, what got me more was the toxic reaction to it...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    for starters, all of you stop what your doing and go visit my house, I am quite proud lol....secondly I could really care less a out the people boosting AP by flipping keeps back and forth, what got me more was the toxic reaction to it...

I would need to be in your guild/friends list to go to it right? :trollface:
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would need to be in your guild/friends list to go to it right? :trollface:

I think you may..but I kinda think you may be on my friends list, from being in a guild together way way back

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @wazzz56 - hope all is well for you...

not to get too personal - but, just so some of us have an idea about how steep a climb it can be to trick out a nice spot like you have...

about how much coin and time did you put into your place?...did you craft all the furniture and decorations or buy it?

just how many freaking achievements have you collected - obviously from what I've seen: emperor, hero of wrothgar, master angler, and, completed all the vet dungeons, etc, etc, etc :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    @geonsocal stop being a scrub and come pvp with morning star.

hey hubz...hope all is well for you and the family :)

i know right...it's tough cuz i'm constantly playing all eight characters (for some reason i've become obsessed with getting them all to 100k AP each campaign) fairly regularly...

i'm thinking some time in the future i may just focus on only about four each month...i used to have an issue with remembering exactly what skills i had on which characters - but, thankfully i've now gotten to the point where i've been able to remove my ability bar from my UI...currently the only thing i have showing is the compass and i can see other players names and health bar - i was kinda thinking about getting rid of those too though...

i guess i'm mostly a very visually oriented person :# ...i really like a "clean" screen...

now that i've reached 100k AP with everyone i'll definitely switch back to some EP characters and join in on the fun ya'll are having...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 8, 2017 7:14PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey did any one see DC's waxlock reach 21 million AP for the campaign...i wanna say - that's the first time i've seen someone break the 20 mil mark...that's simply incredible...

kinda felt like once DC reclaimed the top spot in the campaign around the 20 day mark the "alliance war" competition died down a good bit...

hopefully things will be close for a good while once we kick off the new campaign...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    waxlock

AD zone chat claimed it's LowEyeShotta, if so I am not surprised
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waxlock

AD zone chat claimed it's LowEyeShotta, if so I am not surprised

I've heard that name before and i do remember seeing loweye on the leaderboards in the past...

one of the cool things about the no cp week was running into mr. goodguy (pretty much "unkillable" DC tank), watching him do his dragon leap into a crowd and actually getting killed fairly quick...

that kinda made me smile...there's certain players ("ullfr" or something similiar - EP tank is another that comes to mind) that I don't really bother engaging with solo or even in small groups - who wants to chase someone around a tree for ten minutes...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goodguy came and visited AD on his NB toon. I would have said hi, but we were both fighting red so I just made my way past him without exposing his position so he can gank.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not to get too personal - but, just so some of us have an idea about how steep a climb it can be to trick out a nice spot like you have...

about how much coin and time did you put into your place?...did you craft all the furniture and decorations or buy it?

just how many freaking achievements have you collected - obviously from what I've seen: emperor, hero of wrothgar, master angler, and, completed all the vet dungeons, etc, etc, etc :p

I am upwards of 3 million into it right now...buying crafted things,lighting,statues thrones, blue prints etc...mostly on lighting and trees lol...ANd I get bored when not pvping and go for achievements lol..still have a bunch I want to get done though

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am upwards of 3 million into it right now...buying crafted things,lighting,statues thrones, blue prints etc...mostly on lighting and trees lol...ANd I get bored when not pvping and go for achievements lol..still have a bunch I want to get done though

holy f*** (ugh, this is definitely one of those times i wish we could cuss here :#) wazz...man, you ain't no joke dude...

and hey, stop trying to overachieve so much - you making the rest of us look bad :) ...PS: if it's okay, wanna stop by your spot again - it's a really nice place to just chill and write posts from...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 8, 2017 10:21PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I broke 100k yesterday

then I bought housing items from achievement vendors! 1.0
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

holy f*** (ugh, this is definitely one of those times i wish we could cuss here :#) wazz...man, you ain't no joke dude...

and hey, stop trying to overachieve so much - you making the rest of us look bad :) ...PS: if it's okay, wanna stop by your spot again - it's a really nice place to just chill and write posts from...

anytime you like!

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see I've missed a lot of discussion again. Busy at work so not much down time.

My free room at the EP Inn has a table with a plant on top. When I get the free room for my AD and DC characters, who knows, maybe I'll get a table, plant and a chair. Woohoo!

Played DC this past campaign primarily to see how the text chat goes...had to block around 20 players. That's about the same as EP. Gonna play AD this campaign.

Played 4 of my 8 toons and got around 400K AP. I spend a lot of time at keeps waiting for action. Yeah, I fall asleep waiting as well.

EP is going down in population in Scourge. Too much friction and guilds doing their own thing. I want to help EP since they are in the bottom, but it's frustrating to watch the lack of team work. I play DC or AD in Haderus. Both do pretty good against the pop-locked EP, even though they are under-populated. Team work.

@Takes-No-Prisoner You should start your EP and DC toons to get the banners.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on March 10, 2017 5:16PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see I've missed a lot of discussion again. Busy at work so not much down time.

My free room at the EP Inn has a table with a plant on top. When I get the free room for my AD and DC characters, who knows, maybe I'll get a table, plant and a chair. Woohoo!

Played DC this past campaign primarily to see how the text chat goes...had to block around 20 players. That's about the same as EP. Gonna play AD this campaign.

Played 4 of my 8 toons and got around 400K AP. I spend a lot of time at keeps waiting for action. Yeah, I fall asleep waiting as well.

EP is going down in population in Scourge. Too much friction and guilds doing their own thing. I want to help EP since they are in the bottom, but it's frustrating to watch the lack of team work. I play DC or AD in Haderus. Both do pretty good against the pop-locked EP, even though they are under-populated. Team work.

@Takes-No-Prisoner You should start your EP and DC toons to get the banners.

Morning star is playing in azura for a bit right now. Its nice and relaxing and weve gotten emp a few times now.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭

Morning star is playing in azura for a bit right now. Its nice and relaxing and weve gotten emp a few times now.

Oh is that where the guild went...I'll get one of my characters to that campaign. MrsB had said Haderus...

I wish text chat had different colors for each guild. I'm in 4 guilds and all that green text gets confusing to follow.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on March 10, 2017 6:59PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh is that where the guild went...I'll get one of my characters to that campaign. MrsB had said Haderus...

I wish text chat had different colors for each guild. I'm in 4 guilds and all that green text gets confusing to follow.

Good idea, submit it to the eso gods.

Mrs b just got emp today.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta play on PC to change chat text colors unfortunately.
    That and I wish we could turn the UI off for screenshots like PC.
    Oh well, maybe someday.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spend a lot of time at keeps waiting for action. Yeah, I fall asleep waiting as well.

you guys are too funny...i dozed off last night doing some farming in hew's bane...i had stopped for a moment to think which direction to go in next...15 minutes later, woke up hearing that loud log off music :#
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a chance to jump on my blueberry magblade today...

i'm still waiting to get my destro ult (just level 45), but, I have added harness magicka and mirage...that along with sap essence gives a good little bit of durability...

whatever they did to nerf the destro ult - it's working, haven't seen anything over 15k on any of my recaps...

probably the biggest thing that stuck in my mind today was how nice it was to earn AP...

it really doesn't seem that long ago when I was struggling to earn 10k an hour...finally learned about d-ticks, delve bosses, and wall/door repair and started averaging 15k...

finally got away from a bunch of my goofy builds and made my characters a little more competitive and was averaging 20k...

then, they changed the scoring and suddenly 25-30k was possible...i keep track of my time played by my drink buffs (still resisting going to food :#) - was able pick up 120k in three hours...

score wise, think high player was gooch at around 2.5 mil...DC was up on AD by around 500 I think...EP was about 700 or so behind that...3 bars for AD/DC - EP was at 2...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 11, 2017 11:30PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

i'm still waiting to get my destro ult (just level 45), but, I have added harness magicka and mirage...that along with sap essence gives a good little bit of durability...

whatever they did to nerf the destro ult - it's working, haven't seen anything over 15k on any of my recaps...

probably the biggest thing that stuck in my mind today was how nice it was to earn AP...

it really doesn't seem that long ago when I was struggling to earn 10k an hour...finally learned about d-ticks, delve bosses, and wall/door repair and started averaging 15k...

finally got away from a bunch of my goofy builds and made my characters a little more competitive and was averaging 20k...

then, they changed the scoring and suddenly 25-30k was possible...i keep track of my time played by my drink buffs (still resisting going to food :#) - was able pick up 120k in three hours...

score wise, think high player was gooch at around 2.5 mil...DC was up on AD by around 500 I think...EP was about 700 or so behind that...3 bars for AD/DC - EP was at 2...

Congrats on the rake in.

Ive been running mostly magblade bomber lately and have a few fun videos to upload. Its been a lot of trial and error, but last 2 nights have gone really well. I played haderus last night with much success.

The other night though as we were attempting to crown emp of azuras we were competing with a defense for brk so i decided to break off.

Heres what happened

https://youtu.be/Gu7vOx7YiLM

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw you at Alessia farm yesterday :trollface:
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everybody is on their blueberries on Scourge massive hordes of blues and sadly very few reds and those are getting tired of being out numbered, hard to keep them playing.

@t3hdubzy
    Was a lot of fun on Azura's the other day helping to push emperor for a friend for red.
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 12, 2017 3:09PM
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is DC just trying to kill Scourge?
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    Yeah any DC on this topic please pass along how DC zeroing down the whole map 60 deep and hold both factions at gate for multiple hours is def unhealthy for the camp. Some AD are already switching camps or leaving.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to say - in my defense, when I was playing DC yesterday, we lost all the keeps (how I was able to make so many points quickly - lot's of stuff to recapture)...

I'm no spy, or, pvdoorer (unless our scrolls there :))...

looks like I'll need to go play with my banana and tomatoes for a couple of weeks to help out (talk about a drop in a really big bucket)...

ugh, I had just worked in reverberating bash on my DC orc stamplar...plus, just got elemental storm...i was hoping to test them out on folks :D

oh well, maybe I'll take him into IC...control can rotate there pretty quickly - plus 1.5k AP per flag, hmmmmm...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 13, 2017 1:31AM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is saying loweyeshotta and a group are pvdooring from 3am est to 7 am est

There is one AD Michael Angelo who gets on early with a group to take back ADs stuff after 7. But EP need bodies really badly.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 13, 2017 12:01PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Between azuras and haderus, ive been having a lot of fun outside of scourge. Red has really dominated haderus the last day but there are still so many good fights, and its flipped a couple of times.

Azuras is mostly pvdoor which isnt too fun.

Last night i felt like vlue was intentionally letting me practice my bombs on them at bleakers.... lol
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing AD in Scourge this campaign. The Emperor's Curse affected AD the other day. You know the curse when everyone defends the last keep for the Emp (who's not even playing) and the rest of the keeps get taken - even scrolls. Yeah that curse. Happens a lot to every alliance.

And then there's the IC Curse when the alliance is 3 bars pop-locked with a wait of about 30, but when you enter, you're gated and the home bases only have around 10 people standing around and the text chat is asking where's everyone at?

• OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd just like to say - in my defense, when I was playing DC yesterday, we lost all the keeps (how I was able to make so many points quickly - lot's of stuff to recapture)...

I'm no spy, or, pvdoorer (unless our scrolls there :))...

looks like I'll need to go play with my banana and tomatoes for a couple of weeks to help out (talk about a drop in a really big bucket)...

ugh, I had just worked in reverberating bash on my DC orc stamplar...plus, just got elemental storm...i was hoping to test them out on folks :D

oh well, maybe I'll take him into IC...control can rotate there pretty quickly - plus 1.5k AP per flag, hmmmmm...

Whenever I see you in pvp I leave you alone. Might do a friendly uppercut but I run away ;)