Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 22
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599

[DATA MINING] New recipes in the Update 12 PTS

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Nine new recipes are found in the Update 12 PTS; expand the Spoiler section below to see them.
pfPQ19u.png
tk6RGQk.png
RFd1jyV.png
svRYTNn.png
OWxoexH.png
8BmPkkr.png
2Ug8Pc9.png
BJDsT6R.png
yTbpOJr.png

A few notes...
  1. Based on the lore text (which appears on the consumable itself, not on the recipe), I'm guessing that these are for the New Life Festival, which should happen around New Year's. There is also the Witches Festival coming up earlier, around Halloween with another set of 9 recipes; you can find the details for them in this thread.
  2. It seems that the 9 recipes are intended to represent each of the 9 core races (sorry, Imperials).
  3. Two of the recipes have inconsistent colors (Alcaire Pie is blue despite being single-effect, and Lava Foot is purple despite being dual-effect); the resulting food/drink product, however, is appropriately colored. This is probably just a bug with the recipe's color.
  4. Note that the Max Stamina + Stamina Recovery item is technically considered a drink. This would pair very well with Bone Pirate's Tatters...
  5. Your guess is as good as mine as to what "insights" into fish means.
Edited by code65536 on September 9, 2016 7:28PM
PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
@code65536
DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx   ☙
DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
AD – Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096
DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Links not showing.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a higher chance of getting higher rarity fish? That would be nice, I've been trying to get the Grahtwood foul water blue fish and the Cyrodiil lake blue fish for months now.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Based on the lore text (appears on the consumable itself, not on the recipe), I'm guessing that these are for the New Life Festival.
    pfPQ19u.png
    tk6RGQk.png
    RFd1jyV.png
    svRYTNn.png
    OWxoexH.png
    8BmPkkr.png
    2Ug8Pc9.png
    BJDsT6R.png
    yTbpOJr.png

A few notes...
    1. It seems that the 9 recipes are intended to represent each of the 9 core races (sorry, Imperials).
    2. Two of the recipes have inconsistent colors (Alcaire Pie is blue despite being single-effect, and Lava Foot is purple despite being dual-effect); the resulting food/drink product, however, is appropriately colored. This is probably just a bug with the recipe's color.
    3. Note that the Max Stamina + Stamina Recovery item is technically considered a drink. This would pair very well with Bone Pirate's Tatters...
    4. Your guess is as good as mine as to what "insights" into fish means.

Holy frak!

Bone pirates tatters with this is a massive amount of sustain...
    @Joy_Division @Alcast @FENGRUSH @Nifty2g @dodgehopper_ESO @blabafat
    Edited by AfkNinja on September 9, 2016 5:08PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Links not showing.

The images are hidden behind the Spoiler tag. If you still can't see it after clicking and expanding the Spoiler box, you can view the album here: http://imgur.com/a/gEik2
    Edited by code65536 on September 9, 2016 5:00PM
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    @code65536

@code4096

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the lore text (appears on the consumable itself, not on the recipe), I'm guessing that these are for the New Life Festival.
    pfPQ19u.png
    tk6RGQk.png
    RFd1jyV.png
    svRYTNn.png
    OWxoexH.png
    8BmPkkr.png
    2Ug8Pc9.png
    BJDsT6R.png
    yTbpOJr.png

A few notes...
    1. It seems that the 9 recipes are intended to represent each of the 9 core races (sorry, Imperials).
    2. Two of the recipes have inconsistent colors (Alcaire Pie is blue despite being single-effect, and Lava Foot is purple despite being dual-effect); the resulting food/drink product, however, is appropriately colored. This is probably just a bug with the recipe's color.
    3. Note that the Max Stamina + Stamina Recovery item is technically considered a drink. This would pair very well with Bone Pirate's Tatters...
    4. Your guess is as good as mine as to what "insights" into fish means.

Oh cmon :( now that set is going to be ridiculously strong....
    #StaminaMeta
    #StaminaStillIsntViablePlzBuff
    #EraseMagicka
    Edited by Vaoh on September 9, 2016 5:16PM
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Bone Pirates Tatters we're looking at 8370 Stamina (aka 837 wep dmg equivalent) and 870 stamina recovery before % bonuses are calculated.
  • Rykmaar
    Rykmaar
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    AfkNinja wrote: »
    With Bone Pirates Tatters we're looking at 8370 Stamina (aka 837 wep dmg equivalent) and 870 stamina recovery before % bonuses are calculated.

Can we have a literal copy of Bone Pirate's Tatters for Magicka plz?

Like make it Light Armor, replace everything that says Max Stamina, Stamina Recovery, or Weapon Damage..... with Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery and Spell Damage.

Lol, what game do you think you're playing, bro? One with reasonable attempts at balance?
    Edited by Rykmaar on September 9, 2016 5:29PM
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not sure if that kind of build will be viable though... without the health on the food people will be sitting at 12-13k health.
    So if you change your enchants from stam to health (which you could get maybe 5k out of that overall?)... you're not going to gain that much stamina overall (but the regen will still be big)
    Edited by jakeedmundson on September 9, 2016 5:55PM
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not sure if that kind of build will be viable though... without the health on the food people will be sitting at 12-13k health.
    So if you change your enchants from stam to health (which you could get maybe 5k out of that overall?)... you're not going to gain that much stamina overall (but the regen will still be big)

Bone pirate would only be one of your sets, also not counting a monster set etc. or just using prismatic enchants. Theory crafting this will be interesting, I still think this is pretty crazy.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I want to eat something made with coffee beans that a senche pooped out... :confused:
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer
    Linnea Heavy-Pockets - EP Nord Templar brawler
    Lollygags-Where-She-Likes - EP Argonian Templar healer
    Gurtha gra-Margaz - DC Orc Sorcerer stormflailer
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Your guess is as good as mine as to what "insights" into fish means.

Insights into fish.... inside fish... Perfect Roe is inside fish.... while consumed, the drink gives a better chance of getting Perfect Roe from fish you filet perhaps?

ace-ventura-oh-my-god-o.gif?w=320&h=240

And faster swim speed ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope there are more foods/drink out there not discovered yet....
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, we get a stamina+stamina regen drink and no magicka+magicka regen drink ???
    Follow her on Instagram: dracane_diamandis

https://www.instagram.com/dracane_diamandis

Auri-El is my lord !
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes but pair that with dreugh king slayer (jewelry only available in healthy) get major weapon damage all the time,

not saying it will work, and def not saying it will out perform the meta. by its worth trying!
    Be?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the original post with a link to the Witches Festival recipe thread. The Witches Festival recipes are coming around Halloween and contain a number of magicka-centric recipes, whereas these new recipes, if they are indeed intended for the New Life Festival, are coming around New Year's.
    @code65536

@code4096

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    Community Ambassador
    • Your guess is as good as mine as to what "insights" into fish means.

Insights into fish.... inside fish... Perfect Roe is inside fish.... while consumed, the drink gives a better chance of getting Perfect Roe from fish you filet perhaps?

ace-ventura-oh-my-god-o.gif?w=320&h=240

Or gives you better chances of catching rare fish?
    Lone Wolf Help
    For the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.
    PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord | WWW
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dracane

On the last PTS build there were already max magicka + magicka recovery drinks that came with the witches festival event testing, so magicka actually had that going first.

Looks like Witches festival has the magicka centered drinks. Maybe New Life festival would have the ones shown here?
    ESO is a wide and varied game. Always remember it is an RPG at heart. Not WoW, not GW2, this is the Elder Scrolls.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    Community Ambassador
    Special fishy drinky? It's beginning to smell a lot like Fishmas ... :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

The Santie Claws College of Pocket Engineering - Tange, tange, transfige!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

http://www.imperialtradingcompany.net/ - this week our stall is in Daggerfall - for all your shopping needs yes!

http://www.youtube.com/user/wenxue2222/videos
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Maybe a higher chance of getting higher rarity fish? That would be nice, I've been trying to get the Grahtwood foul water blue fish and the Cyrodiil lake blue fish for months now.

I hope that's what it is.
    And when I vest my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who hase me. O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even with recipes most of them are for stam users.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »

These are for New Life festival which corresponds to New Years. There is a separate event, Witch's Festival (which corresponds to Halloween), that has more magicka recipes.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The witches festival recipes are magicka oriented.
    PS4 NA Gamertag: MsPandorii
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

The witches festival recipes are magicka oriented.

Yup, but magicka does need a set with a food bonus like Pirates Tatters, unless I missed one.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Alright, we get a stamina+stamina regen drink and no magicka+magicka regen drink ???

@Dracane you get it earlier actually, just check out this thread.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/277262
    Altmer Sorceror, magicka
    Bosmer Nightblade, stamina.
    Imperial Templar, stamina
    Redguard Warden, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
    PvP only
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Yep, thanks :)
    Looks interesting. I think I am going to use this. Probably dangerous in pvp without health food,
    But with the right sets (Trainee, Imperial Physique) I can see this being very viable. Since I am having magicka issues all the time
    Follow her on Instagram: dracane_diamandis

https://www.instagram.com/dracane_diamandis

Auri-El is my lord !
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Yep, thanks :)
    Looks interesting. I think I am going to use this. Probably dangerous in pvp without health food,
    But with the right sets (Trainee, Imperial Physique) I can see this being very viable. Since I am having magicka issues all the time

Witchmother's Potent Brew
    Max hp and Max Magic +3192
    Magic regen +319