The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DATA MINING] New recipes in the Update 12 PTS

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Alright, we get a stamina+stamina regen drink and no magicka+magicka regen drink ???

@Dracane you get it earlier actually, just check out this thread.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/277262

Yep, thanks :)
    Looks interesting. I think I am going to use this. Probably dangerous in pvp without health food,
    But with the right sets (Trainee, Imperial Physique) I can see this being very viable. Since I am having magicka issues all the time

Witchmother's Potent Brew
    Max hp and Max Magic +3192
    Magic regen +319

Noooo. I loose way too much magicka and regen. Not worth it for me.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it's nice to have food/drink variety, a huge problem is that playing ESO sort of requires the health bonus for food, otherwise you'll get one shot in PvE and Rekt in PvP.
  • Joysheeped
    Joysheeped
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Your guess is as good as mine as to what "insights" into fish means.

I just want to complete my Master Angler >_<
    Khajiit Magicka NB :O
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Even with recipes most of them are for stam users.

The witches festival recipes are magicka oriented.

Yup, but magicka does need a set with a food bonus like Pirates Tatters, unless I missed one.

Magicka do have one, it's just garbage.

The Stam set works off of drinks, the tank set works of of food, and the Magicka set sucks *** and gives us major expedition when we drink a pot...

But yeah, bone pirates with that 'drink' will be OP
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    With Bone Pirates Tatters we're looking at 8370 Stamina (aka 837 wep dmg equivalent) and 870 stamina recovery before % bonuses are calculated.

Can we have a literal copy of Bone Pirate's Tatters for Magicka plz?

Like make it Light Armor, replace everything that says Max Stamina, Stamina Recovery, or Weapon Damage..... with Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery and Spell Damage.

Magic builds could go on the PTS BEFORE they cry that bonus has a magic AND health version.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Bone Pirates Tatters we're looking at 8370 Stamina (aka 837 wep dmg equivalent) and 870 stamina recovery before % bonuses are calculated.

Like make it Light Armor, replace everything that says Max Stamina, Stamina Recovery, or Weapon Damage..... with Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery and Spell Damage.

Magic builds could go on the PTS BEFORE they cry that bonus has a magic AND health version.

I see the Health version is Green Pact but I can't find the Magic equivalent for this set?
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max Magic + Stam Recov

#LOGIC
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see the Health version is Green Pact but I can't find the Magic equivalent for this set?

Delete one character and make a template I seen the set when I was on the PTS. They actually made Health, Stamina and Magic versions of all the new sets test before you QQ.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Delete one character and make a template I seen the set when I was on the PTS. They actually made Health, Stamina and Magic versions of all the new sets test before you QQ.

As I recall, the magicka consumption set is Major Expedition after drinking a potion.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing a lot over looked this post till now that the festival is here
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so im a mostly a magicka user but I have 2 stamina characters a tank and a DK DD, seriously? No max stamina/max health with stam recovery? yet magicka users gets max magicka and health and magicka recovery in the witches festival recipes...this is ***.

ZoS come on, if you want to balance the game do it properly, dont be one sided with community events because you're too lazy to re-balance the game.

This is unfair on so many levels, okay sure.....stamina players have an advantage, have done since dark brotherhood...but you do not use community events and recipes to balance the game for you. like wth.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on October 13, 2016 3:27PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    I feel ripped off lol
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Okay, so im a mostly a magicka user but I have 2 stamina characters a tank and a DK DD, seriously? No max stamina/max health with stam recovery? yet magicka users gets max magicka and health and magicka recovery in the witches festival recipes...this is ***.

ZoS come on, if you want to balance the game do it properly, dont be one sided with community events because you're too lazy to re-balance the game.

This is unfair on so many levels, okay sure.....stamina players have an advantage, have done since dark brotherhood...but you do not use community events and recipes to balance the game for you. like wth.

That one is coming with the Winter Festival, it's on the way and it counts as a drink so you can stack it with Pirates Taters.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »

That one is coming with the Winter Festival, it's on the way and it counts as a drink so you can stack it with Pirates Taters.

It doesn't give health, it gives stam and stam recovery iirc, but yeah it's a drink so will be OP with bone pirates
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WHERE IS THE MAGICKA RECOVERY, MAXIMUM STAMINA FOOD/DRINK?!?!?!?! :'(

Please change this health recovery for magicka recovery. @ZOS_GinaBruno

2Ug8Pc9.png

OR

Create an imperial drink that is called Green Soup for Imperials with Magicka Recovery and Maximum stamina!

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on November 12, 2016 8:50PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Nine new recipes are found in the Update 12 PTS; expand the Spoiler section below to see them.
    pfPQ19u.png
    tk6RGQk.png
    RFd1jyV.png
    svRYTNn.png
    OWxoexH.png
    8BmPkkr.png
    2Ug8Pc9.png
    BJDsT6R.png
    yTbpOJr.png

A few notes...
    1. Based on the lore text (which appears on the consumable itself, not on the recipe), I'm guessing that these are for the New Life Festival, which should happen around New Year's. There is also the Witches Festival coming up earlier, around Halloween with another set of 9 recipes; you can find the details for them in this thread.
    2. It seems that the 9 recipes are intended to represent each of the 9 core races (sorry, Imperials).
    3. Two of the recipes have inconsistent colors (Alcaire Pie is blue despite being single-effect, and Lava Foot is purple despite being dual-effect); the resulting food/drink product, however, is appropriately colored. This is probably just a bug with the recipe's color.
    4. Note that the Max Stamina + Stamina Recovery item is technically considered a drink. This would pair very well with Bone Pirate's Tatters...
    5. Your guess is as good as mine as to what "insights" into fish means.

Just a heads up, the witch's potent brew drink doesn't work with pirates tatters so this one might not either - unless it's a bug and they fix it by then (I submitted a report!)
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • Exile2112
    Exile2112
    None of the drinks from the witches festival are compatible with bone pirate. I seriously doubt (and pray I'm wrong) that any of the new life festival drinks will be.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fishy drink. Sounds terrible
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Alright, we get a stamina+stamina regen drink and no magicka+magicka regen drink ???

@Dracane you get it earlier actually, just check out this thread.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/277262

Yep, thanks :)
    Looks interesting. I think I am going to use this. Probably dangerous in pvp without health food,
    But with the right sets (Trainee, Imperial Physique) I can see this being very viable. Since I am having magicka issues all the time

Witchmother's Potent Brew
    Max hp and Max Magic +3192
    Magic regen +319

Witchmothers had all the right bonuses to be the magic users food... Look at the magnitude of those bonuses though. They are very weeksauce, much weaker than a typical 3 way meal. Basically you are just better off using Frothgar or an old 2 way health and magic blue food. All of the witches festival consumables had weaker than usual magnitudes for some reason. I don't use any of them, they are week.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Even with recipes most of them are for stam users.

The witches festival recipes are magicka oriented.

Yup, but magicka does need a set with a food bonus like Pirates Tatters, unless I missed one.

Magic needs a set like Vicius Ophidian, Krags, Velidroth, Leviathon (would so be BIS for mNB over current sets), Pirates Tatters (will probably now be BIS for stam by a lot especially paired with leviathan for a ~55k stam pool), vMA dual weild, vMA two handed, that new + wep damage set that is nice in PVP whose name I don't remember, black rose, and probably some I have forgotten and a bunch of PVP ones I don't know much about.

You may not have noticed this trend but magica sets are basically *** compared to stam sets. The difference is overwhelming. I think this is one of the issues ZOS has when doing balance. Things don't look unbalanced until you get dressed. In fact, in non-set peice gear magica is much stronger for most things. Magic gear is just total ***. Now with a proper drink for pirates tatters it is just one more, though admittedly probably the strongest, set to add to the stack.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    a kool looking fishermen recipe indeed