The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Sorry, my English major was coming out...

"Writing in English is the most ingenious torture ever devised for sins committed in previous lives. The English reading public explains the reason why."
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razier wrote: »

EP will win a god damn campaign.

giphy.gif

kitty%20zerg.jpg
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, my English major was coming out...

"Writing in English is the most ingenious torture ever devised for sins committed in previous lives. The English reading public explains the reason why."

Ha! There is a lot of truth in that...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Kalitas
    Kalitas
    ✭✭✭
    ....is there actually a role playing EP guild that goes on crusades to Brindle? Because that's awesome.

Yes, we are an actual EP guild and we Crusade to Brindle. If you would like to join contact Reader or Tuppy. You must beat Monster.Gaming in a duel first though for Dark is our Lord.
    @Kevin-G | Ajani | Wü-Tang Clan
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just rolled my stamplar on EP. If anyone wants to join groups that I'm running, I think a few friends are coming with me. Gonna have some fun.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer stands for EP. Today I'll likely be getting my stamplar ready and all ground up. I'll be running teamspeak groups. Pop in, have a meet and greet, make friends, and maybe we'll all learn something while we try to scrounge up some blood for the Pact.

Just beware - shuffle and double take are big nerfs to PvP aesthetics. Especially double take.
    Edited by Adenoma on February 12, 2018 4:19PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to *** on your parade or anything, but it's been pretty funny to watch how EP has woken up after DC decided to kill AD/AA (almost) once and for all earlier this week.

Edited by gabriebe on February 12, 2018 1:48PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just looking forward to feeling like I can run a group. With AD having such a large population advantage it's been really hard to run a group of 4-6 and do fun things without a million other folks appearing or without affecting the map too dramatically.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, but what I'm saying is the last few days EP's had a non-negligible pop advantage and AD's kinda crashed. I spoke to one of their morning guild leaders to kinda suss out if we could make an arrangement to not gate-camp in the future as they had done in the past, and which is why we camped em earlier this week. They said then they welcomed the challenge and to bring it on. They must be in heavy preparations for that challenge because they seem to have vanished....

That being said, there should be a pop surge on all sides this week. People are hungry for those crown crates...
    Edited by gabriebe on February 12, 2018 2:40PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think AD population will stay pretty healthy. It's great if EP has population as well.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sad to see another long term player stepping down from every day play. Thank you for everything you have done Saber!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mudguard
    Mudguard
    ✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm sad to see another long term player stepping down from every day play. Thank you for everything you have done Saber!
    Sorry to hear that. Still using the pvp gear guide he put together on the defunct PugzofDaggerfall website.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just poking around the forums and saw that the new Dragon Bones is out? Anybody notice any good changes to PvP?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOE caps are gone.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    AOE caps are gone.

Where is @FENGRUSH?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in Shor.

The traitor

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone doubting the BS we are facing every morning in Kyne.

Vivec at 9:40 AM on a Saturday:

https://imgur.com/a/izlYR

Kyne at the same time:

https://imgur.com/a/ikEds

I guess I should apologize for thinking ADs pop would dip permanently. They love their PvDoor too much for that.

Edited by gabriebe on February 17, 2018 2:45PM

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of AD. Not a lot of DC.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    For anyone doubting the BS we are facing every morning in Kyne.

Vivec at 9:40 AM on a Saturday:

https://imgur.com/a/izlYR

Kyne at the same time:

https://imgur.com/a/ikEds

I guess I should apologize for thinking ADs pop would dip permanently. They love their PvDoor too much for that.

Am I seeing these images correctly? Is that 0 bars population across the board on Vivec, and 1/0/0 on Kyne? Is PVP seriously dying in this game?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should add I found out later that Vivec had a queue problem, so that's why it was empty. I checked maybe an hour after I took the screenshot and Kyne<s AD pop and Shor pop (where everyone from Vivec went) were even.

I'm just saying it's completely abnormal for a population of 30+ to pop out of nowhere at 8-9AM every day when nobody else is on, every single day. Not sure how I'm supposed to rile up a group to fight against that when the 5-6 people or so in zone chat get run over by about 30 people first thing in the morning, and the serious guild groups (and let<s be honest, there's really only one in DC at the moment) only log in a full 6-8 hours later. We managed to fight back last week but that's simply because everyone was just so fed up, we had to stretch our ressources hard and get people to play for way longer than they should've. It's a bit crazy that the only way we can manage a reasonnable population of AD is by making sure we gate camp them.

Edited by gabriebe on February 17, 2018 11:11PM

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More DC now.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the fun Emperor on friday folks, been emp 10x on EU in Kyne and Shor. NA Kyne is taken pretty seriously and was most definitely the most fun I had as Emp since CP was removed from BwB when we had guilds there EU.

24 hours into Kyne NA top had 650k AP, EU top had 250k.
    12 hours into Vivec NA top had 600k AP, EU top had 1.2 mil.

EU forum for BwB/Kyne 54 pages, NA 1,000+.

Respect the passion but maybe try Vivec sometime. Leave the newbies alone, the guilt was real.

Won't be coming back unless another friend wants emp.

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just LoL though. So many farming DB and meteor ( no soul assault ???) + non-crafted gear like total 1vX try hards and even golding it up. Then running in zergs vs total newbies that bought the game last week.

Doctors orders... Go Vivec.

Was a sad sight.

Y'all should be ashamed especially as I destroyed you all 1v20 as emp defending castles. (even as non-emp).
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe respect for try to perma-block zergs LoL. You said you returned from Sotha. Try Vivec with CP maybe you can figure out a perma-block zerg build (might last same time - 15 secs), not gonna happen with no CP, was funny to watch you try.

People were using Hulking with Black Rose before to do that on Redguards, dunno if it got nerfed or went out of fashion.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Survived Sora's Emp.... now the map looks pretty good as the server goes down... :) Nice and red...
    Obituary:
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am doing a health regen tank sorc build, it's kind of meh to be honest but I enjoy trying different things. I already have a permablock build on my vet DK and it works pretty well, thanks for your concerns.

Oh but it works wonders when I drop a negate on the 20 AA vamp drain spamming templars though...

Edited by gabriebe on February 19, 2018 9:57AM

The traitor

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    LoL AA. Valor is the worst tactician and lead I ever met, total power tripping weirdo too, inspired me to make a guild called LFG...

@gabriebe You and Alwreck were the most fun to fight. Shame the scrub zerg kept showing up though.

*note - nice players in AA but just LoL I seen better PuGs run by total newbies.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    a perma-block zerg build....
    People were using Hulking with Black Rose before to do that on Redguards, dunno if it got nerfed or went out of fashion.

It got nerfed.

Redguard resource return (and helping hands+battle roar return) used to be based off of max stat. Now it's a static amount, so stacking max stam to maintain permablock return via nonregen sources is way less effective.
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I am doing a health regen tank sorc build, it's kind of meh to be honest but I enjoy trying different things.

Health regen tanking in Kyne got signifcantly worse with the change to make defile apply to health regen. It's still possible, but man it used to be amazing.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is usually sad when I have a character vet out and it graduates out of Kyne... but for my magsorc yesterday, it was a happy occasion. I am truly not a fan of the class...
    Obituary:
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is usually sad when I have a character vet out and it graduates out of Kyne... but for my magsorc yesterday, it was a happy occasion. I am truly not a fan of the class...

Doesn't matter what you play. All you folks in ep do anymore is faction stack every night. You are every bit as bad if not more so then AD any more. Reciprocation forth coming. It's about to get a little nasty in kyne.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
This discussion has been closed.