Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Whomstdvely
    Whomstdvely
    Soul Shriven
    @gbnicholson1 it’s a common tactic for spies and other pos to shift blame away from themselves, onto someone else for some minor suspicion they blow out of proportion. Watch a documentary called “the imposter.” This pos steals the identity of a missing child and poses as him rescued, them when he gets caught he tries to say they murdered the kid and knew it wasn’t him the whole time. The kid is still missing, so not only did they get taken for a ride they still don’t know where their son is.

Edited by Whomstdvely on March 3, 2018 9:00PM
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    @gbnicholson1 it’s a common tactic for spies and other pos to shift blame away from themselves, onto someone else for some minor suspicion they blow out of proportion. Watch a documentary called “the imposter.” This pos steals the identity of a missing child and poses as him rescued, them when he gets caught he tries to say they murdered the kid and knew it wasn’t him the whole time. The kid is still missing, so not only did they get taken for a ride they still don’t know where their son is.

I’ve seen it. I heard they found out he wasn’t working alone like he claims so he’s lying the whole time on top of that. Imagine that. He gets more screen time than the entire victims family as well.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kit_sune wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    To be 100% honest, the server is so much more toxic than what I think are the "golden years" where we had active groups with folks like @Raknosh , and @Lahma .

2015/16 were the best years of Blackwater Blade. Kyne is honestly just not a fun place to be in anymore, it's lackluster more than anything

fully agree with this statement .... i pop into kyne on a rare occasion with my lvl 20 ... but i find myself only staying for 20ish mins before i go back to either shor or vivec
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which is also another factor in my decision, all three factions have this attitude and forget people are trying out builds.

I think you just had bad luck there. I've never heard anyone in my guild give someone else a hard time in discord for having an underperforming build.
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    I only had issues with people saying that when they were actually terrible. I tried to play like it was diablo and skyrim or something early on. I’m glad they did speak up though. I don’t think anyone in 13 said anything about it before.

I’m just now getting animation canceling down, I think. It’s not showing much in my dps though.

I met 13 wolves through Tarambus, who I knew from aa, and we talked about some aa drama in 13 discord. That was like week one, a long time ago. When I was invited to join 13 I knew it was dc only and mentioned that I played for all factions and with aa. I’ve had a tabard on my ad toons for like 6 months.

I only have four more crafter toons to vet out, two are ep, one dc, and one ad. Then I have an ad warden I don’t craft with that I was going to vet out and keep as a healer for trials, and originally I had my other 3 slots filled with dc toons that were leveled to 20-25 and had some horse investment. I was going to part with aa because I didn’t have any more toons or slots or alliance upgrades, and I wanted to try out redguard builds, but I said w/e after all this, deleted them, and started over with the alliance pack.

When there was a problem with my playing other factions with as it was actually talked about I didn’t have to find out through the grapevine while rightfully confused about getting kicked from groups or set up for an ambush by some ep while I was supposed to check out a resource.
    Edited by Gbnicholson1 on March 4, 2018 3:00AM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gbnicholson1 I hear ani-cancel is viable on mag builds for dps gain but on stamina it does nothing except cause some lag.
    I mostly play stam so only notice the stam ani-cancel lag thing.

As for AA, they don't use spies. Valor just begs people to scout. Its all about AP for AA, hence the lack of tactics and constant resource zerging. Its sad that the lead drags the newbies into that mentality. BGs give much better AP anyway.

However there is no LFG at AD, everyone types AA. This inspired me to make a guild on NA called L-F-G and on EU called L F G, since LFG was already taken on both servers. CBA really though coz I run a trade/social guild for solo PvP players on EU, 1 is enough.

Kyne NA atm seems AD refuse to help anyone that is not official in AA or Gaelicmoon get emp. DC are pure tanks, NBs and salty tea-baggers in gold gear re-rolling like it was 1.6. EP seem cool and normal so I test their waters soon.

Blame ping all you want for slacking in Kyne but Aussies with 400 ping do just fine in Vivec. I cool there too with 260cp and 200 ping, stop being so shy to progress. <50 is a nice place to level new toons or teach newbies the ropes and the pace of the map is chill but for good players the guilt gets real.

Pick Up Groups shall inherit Kyne NA one day !
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    @Gbnicholson1 I hear ani-cancel is viable on mag builds for dps gain but on stamina it does nothing except cause some lag.

As for AA, they don't use spies. Valor just begs people to scout. Its all about AP for AA, hence the lack of tactics and constant resource zerging. Its sad that the lead drags the newbies into that mentality. BGs give much better AP anyway.

However there is no LFG at AD, everyone types AA. This inspired me to make a guild on NA called L-F-G and on EU called L F G, since LFG was already taken on both servers. CBA really though coz I run a trade/social guild for solo PvP players on EU, 1 is enough.

Kyne NA atm seems AD refuse to help anyone that is not official in AA or Gaelicmoon get emp. DC are pure tanks, NBs and salty tea-baggers in gold gear re-rolling like it was 1.6. EP seem cool and normal so I test their waters soon.

Blame ping all you want for slacking in Kyne but Aussies with 400 ping do just fine in Vivec. I cool there too with 260cp and 200 ping, stop being so shy to progress. <50 is a nice place to level new toons or teach newbies the ropes and the pace of the map is chill but for good players the guilt gets real.

I dunno who in DC you've been fighting, but I think you have EP and DC confused there darling with the whole gold gear, asylum weapon having ,twinked out rerolling tanks thing........then again you wouldn't really know since EP and AD almost never cross paths.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, what is with EP rarely moving on AD when they have emp? It's not always the case, but it seems that way.

Too much drama these days. There are good ppl on all factions out there. When you get past the whole ego issue with wins and loses, you find ppl all around tend to be helpful and cordial.

I can see that the AD pop might get frustrating and make for a bad experience. As far as AD, they get trashed because they actively recruit ppl to guilds. Who is doing that on DC, or EP? What guilds?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, and as far as twinks go, I'm sure every faction has them.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Yeah, what is with EP rarely moving on AD when they have emp? It's not always the case, but it seems that way.

Too much drama these days. There are good ppl on all factions out there. When you get past the whole ego issue with wins and loses, you find ppl all around tend to be helpful and cordial.

I can see that the AD pop might get frustrating and make for a bad experience. As far as AD, they get trashed because they actively recruit ppl to guilds. Who is doing that on DC, or EP? What guilds?

What is with EP not fighting AD you ask? Maj you answered that to me in game yesterday....and I saw it with my own eyes just now. AD is running our trikeeps while EP takes aleswell....get this...with ad inside helping them at aleswell not fighting them....HELPING THEM. Oh yea, the ep inside were of course people who also play on AD. This campaign is beyond ridiculous.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems it's turned into a personal vendetta or grudge to actively push DC to leave kyne. Or it will be an indirect result of it.

Either way if you are a guild lead and act on emotion and take a video game personal maybe you shouldn't lead a group or guild.

Oh, and get off your high horses, it's a game, you are not saving the universe by zerging ep and DC to their gates every morning.

Also, AD players, doesn't it get old emping that guy? Doesn't anybody else on AD want emp besides 2 ppl or do they not let you emp, but instead give you crappy gear to compensate your efforts to stroke their egos.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @TipsyDrow, EP is in a sad state in kyne if they are indeed AD's female dogs.
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow you gotta pull back the blinders and realize that each faction has done the same stuff to the other factions. AD has pushed ep tri keeps when D.C. emp. EP has pushed D.C. when AD has emp. DC has pushed AD has emp. I personally don't have any faction loyalty and run all over cyrodiil (on my nightblade or much more slowly on my Stamden) and you notice these things. It's easy to get caught up in the belief that factions have it out for ya but it's not really the case. It's a game don't take it to heart. I've fought AD with D.C. when AD was going for emp. You have fought me while I was fighting AD. It's okay though cause it's a game and I'm a half good player enjoying myself
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Good luck with that.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    kit_sune wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow you gotta pull back the blinders and realize that each faction has done the same stuff to the other factions. AD has pushed ep tri keeps when D.C. emp. EP has pushed D.C. when AD has emp. DC has pushed AD has emp. I personally don't have any faction loyalty and run all over cyrodiil (on my nightblade or much more slowly on my Stamden) and you notice these things. It's easy to get caught up in the belief that factions have it out for ya but it's not really the case. It's a game don't take it to heart. I've fought AD with D.C. when AD was going for emp. You have fought me while I was fighting AD. It's okay though cause it's a game and I'm a half good player enjoying myself

What I was referring to in my post was not the typical (3 faction a fight can pop up anywhere scenario.)
    First we didn't have emp. Second there was no one in aleswell at the time AD helped EP siege, then take the keep for the EP players that again...also play AD. Only me coming in after it started to see this. Thirdly, I have no blinders on. For the last few months and building steadily EP has consistently NOT fought AD other then the few rare occasions. AD emp or not. AD could have EP scrolls, EP could have the population to get them. EP does not attempt to get said hypothetical scrolls. EP instead hits bleaks, dclaw and aleswell..... every night. I can set ma pretty lil hello kitteh watch by it. Don't try to gaslight us and tell us what we see isn't real. When you have people like Majbludd and others who typically do NOT have my somewhat narrow view of pvp notice this trend.......well enough said.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

Valor made a point to help you when you were emp a couple weeks ago if that is you.

I think he stayed on later than he intended and everything.
    Edited by Gbnicholson1 on March 5, 2018 12:58AM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, I can promise you at least one intermittent EP group that isn't "AD's female dogs."
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be 100% honest, the server is so much more toxic than what I think are the "golden years" where we had active groups with folks like @Raknosh , and @Lahma .

Yeah kyne is so much different and alot more toxic than when I started playing in bwb. Got picked up by Rak and started playing with pugz, at the time in bwb there seemed to be a strong friendly guild presence on all factions. I switched to EP shortly after kyne started because they were 3rd place for the entirety of my bwb experience. Once that switch came is when I realized how salty the community is, started getting tons of hate tells. With pugz not really running anymore I have trouble playing in kyne.
    Edited by Datthaw on March 7, 2018 5:22PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot, I get messaged horrible things and repeatedly tbagged by members of AA because I play EP every now and again. Those guys aren't a good model of sportsmanship.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Shoot, I get messaged horrible things and repeatedly tbagged by members of AA because I play EP every now and again. Those guys aren't a good model of sportsmanship.

Good-Sportsmanship-Code-791x1024.jpg
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... I'd say I get the most vitriol from DC. I jumped into Kyne a week or so ago and the map was totally blue. Not a single keep, resource or town any other colour. Not many on for EP, so I ride solo over to Crops and begin taking flags. The Emp rushes in, kills me along with a couple of his buddies, and then whispers me "Have a nice ride back." This emp also defended our trikeeps hard...

There was another lady (toon, no idea about the person themselves) who would repeatedly tbag me after her 12+ group would wipe me and a couple other pugs. I whispered "her" to "stay classy" and got a string of profanity back... "She" was/is DC as well...

I did have a pretty fun exchange with Emily last week while she was trying to flag one of our trikeeps... That was just fun... :)

Edited by Lumsdenml on March 7, 2018 8:06PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Hmmm... I'd say I get the most vitriol from DC. I jumped into Kyne a week or so ago and the map was totally blue. Not a single keep, resource or town any other colour. Not many on for EP, so I ride solo over to Crops and begin taking flags. The Emp rushes in, kills me along with a couple of his buddies, and then whispers me "Have a nice ride back." This emp also defended our trikeeps hard...

There was another lady (toon, no idea about the person themselves) who would repeatedly tbag me after her 12+ group would wipe me and a couple other pugs. I whispered "her" to "stay classy" and got a string of profanity back... "She" was/is DC as well...

I did have a pretty fun exchange with Emily last week while she was trying to flag one of our trikeeps... That was just fun... :)

Don't worry @Lumsdenml plenty of us still like you; we just struggle to express our honest feelings so it ends up coming out like this:

20070331-005.jpg
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry @Lumsdenml plenty of us still like you; we just struggle to express our honest feelings so it ends up coming out like this:

20070331-005.jpg

HAA HAA... that is the funniest thing I've seen all week!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lumsdenml if the emp you fought was Sora, all I can say from zone chat is that he gets pretty darn salty with his own faction as well.
    As far as whispers/dm's go, here's mine from someone who I was fighting alongside the previous campaign or two but who was on EP last night:

kringled - Yesterday at 11:16 AM
    Was that you i was fighting at ales farm?
    <X>- Yesterday at 11:17 AM
    Yes xD
    kringled - Yesterday at 11:17 AM
    figured, but just wanted to check since <y> has an impersonator
    <X> - Yesterday at 11:18 AM
    No worries!

Clearly I'm doing something wrong though, it doesn't sound anything like what @Lumsdenml and @Adenoma are getting into.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    @Lumsdenml if the emp you fought was Sora, all I can say from zone chat is that he gets pretty darn salty with his own faction as well.
    As far as whispers/dm's go, here's mine from someone who I was fighting alongside the previous campaign or two but who was on EP last night:

Yes xD
    No worries!

Clearly I'm doing something wrong though, it doesn't sound anything like what @Lumsdenml and @Adenoma are getting into.

Well, i will neither confirm nor deny that the Emp I fought was Sora... But from what I underSSStand OOOf this empeRRRRor, he is not lAAAAAAcking in people who do not like him...

For the other "lady" I fought, I focused her every chance I got... ;)

Look, I'm pretty easy to kill, so I don't get many hate tells, either.... but I did get one not too long ago for spaming snipe... it was kinda funny... :)
    Obituary:
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes xD
    No worries!

Well, i will neither confirm nor deny that the Emp I fought was Sora... But from what I underSSStand OOOf this empeRRRRor, he is not lAAAAAAcking in people who do not like him...

Look, I'm pretty easy to kill, so I don't get many hate tells, either.... but I did get one not too long ago for spaming snipe... it was kinda funny... :)

It takes you and 6 others to focus me and actually move my health bar. You get clam slammed along with the rest of EP because you're frankly just as bad as the AA guild in AD with your nightly faction stack. You like to come across on the forums as you always being in a tiny little group being hammered by all the mean DC.....Quite simply, you're a liar. I don't initiate hate tells very often. Actually once in the last year have I been the one to initiate a whisper. But if you're stupid enough to whisper me......yea I'm most likely going to unload on you with most vile things I can think of and I can get fairly creative. Anyone who has known me longer then 45 minutes knows I am not particularly nice to nor fond of EP and AD in Kyne. So don't expect politeness, fair play, class, sportsmanship or any other *lets all hug, be friends and sing kumbayah* nonsense. I also don't expect nor require it from you or any other person in EP or AD. What I expect is both factions to stack on us nightly, for players to flip flop from ep to ad and vice versa to hit us also. For AD and EP to help each other at every possible opportunity. I expect many of your EP regulars to farm meteor, and dawnbreaker for ultimates, battlegrounds, dungeons, and asylum gear and I also expect them to use cheat engine or one of the myriad of ESO hacks available. Now folks can respond to this post by saying I'm salty, I'm triggered yadda yadda etc. And that would be true. What I'm not is stupid or blind.
    TOODLES!!!
    Edited by TipsyDrow on March 8, 2018 1:12AM
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Yes xD
    No worries!

It takes you and 6 others to focus me and actually move my health bar. You get clam slammed along with the rest of EP because you're frankly just as bad as the AA guild in AD with your nightly faction stack. You like to come across on the forums as you always being in a tiny little group being hammered by all the mean DC.....Quite simply, you're a liar. I don't initiate hate tells very often. Actually once in the last year have I been the one to initiate a whisper. But if you're stupid enough to whisper me......yea I'm most likely going to unload on you with most vile things I can think of and I can get fairly creative. Anyone who has known me longer then 45 minutes knows I am not particularly nice to nor fond of EP and AD in Kyne. So don't expect politeness, fair play, class, sportsmanship or any other *lets all hug, be friends and sing kumbayah* nonsense. I also don't expect nor require it from you or any other person in EP or AD. What I expect is both factions to stack on us nightly, for players to flip flop from ep to ad and vice versa to hit us also. For AD and EP to help each other at every possible opportunity. I expect many of your EP regulars to farm meteor, and dawnbreaker for ultimates, battlegrounds, dungeons, and asylum gear and I also expect them to use cheat engine or one of the myriad of ESO hacks available. Now folks can respond to this post by saying I'm salty, I'm triggered yadda yadda etc. And that would be true. What I'm not is stupid or blind.
    TOODLES!!!

Ha, ok... I get you. So you are a good player, never said you were not. And yes, I do run in larger groups sometimes, but not exclusivity. Never said I always do. I also am not trying to say somehow I am better because I always run in smaller groups, because I don't think that way. I do not have a problem zergs (though I do gaffe a problem with a zerg defending an enemy trikeep with no scrolls behind them), and if you look back at some of my previous posts, you will see. In this game, much like life, numbers win.

What I don't understand is how people get so upset with a game that they believe it is ok to bang out on their keyboard a vile string of insults at another person. Look, I've shot a frustrated whisper at people before, but I've regretted it once my initial flush emotions subside. And I believe that I have actually apologised to everyone that I have done that to. So on that note, I apologize if you feel my whisper was insulting in any way.

If you want, whisper me or email me in game and we can discuss this if you want. No hard feelings. My game @ name is the same as here.

Obituary:
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Now folks can respond to this post by saying I'm salty, I'm triggered yadda yadda etc. And that would be true. What I'm not is stupid or blind.
    TOODLES!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlBnpIbZQL5PDAX0Gws5Ar65DE-BYuAcY-hsUjtN5nqDvXw0vjCA
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now folks can respond to this post by saying I'm salty, I'm triggered yadda yadda etc. And that would be true. What I'm not is stupid or blind.
    TOODLES!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlBnpIbZQL5PDAX0Gws5Ar65DE-BYuAcY-hsUjtN5nqDvXw0vjCA

wow not sure the last time I saw a reference to Charles Bukowski...
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.