The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    Lumsdeml, you are one of the best EP players I have ever seen. You have kicked my ass often and well:)

@Lumsdenml please pardon @Swaye, i think she may have been up all night drinking her margaritas. I'm sure when she wakes up we will get a new edited message that might read something like:
    [ deleted for inappropriate comments while intoxicated ]

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lumsdeml, you are one of the best EP players I have ever seen. You have kicked my ass often and well:)

@Lumsdenml please pardon @Swaye, i think she may have been up all night drinking her margaritas. I'm sure when she wakes up we will get a new edited message that might read something like:
    [ deleted for inappropriate comments while intoxicated ]

Ha ha.... for once I agree with you! :) we have all established I'm whelming... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    You people are a trip. If you don't like somebody then it's not okay to switch factions. If you decide that you DO like them, then it's all good. Or I should say it's all good if you like them and they are moving to your faction. You kids need to lay off the drugs.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Omg Emily, I'm nice for a change and 100% sober and I still get ^%$#. :)

Itsnotrealwar who are you again ? Perhaps I should have just said I've met some nice people lately and they happen to be from EP. I still don't agree with faction swapping ..../sigh.

Swaye.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

Itsnotrealwar who are you again ? Perhaps I should have just said I've met some nice people lately and they happen to be from EP. I still don't agree with faction swapping ..../sigh.

Who am I again? I never said who I was in the first place. I'm nobody important nor am I anybody special. Just an ESO player who can see how full of **** some of you are. I have caught up on the history of this thread and I cant find a single post of you being nice. Period. Who am i again? Lol . Who TF are you?
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Who am I again? I never said who I was in the first place. I'm nobody important nor am I anybody special. Just an ESO player who can see how full of **** some of you are. I have caught up on the history of this thread and I cant find a single post of you being nice. Period. Who am i again? Lol . Who TF are you?

tumblr_inline_o52ra6qqIL1rbhpj3_500.gif
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Swaye is my friend so please show her some respect. :)

Just to let you know, itsnotarealwar, your support group moved to the "Shor" thread. There you will find comments like:
    - Great fights guys. Very classy how u killed me 20 times and didn't t-bag me.
    - Mad respect for those that squashed our group all night long.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Tip of the day:

Never be nice to the enemy. It affects your judgement. :)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You people are a trip. If you don't like somebody then it's not okay to switch factions. If you decide that you DO like them, then it's all good. Or I should say it's all good if you like them and they are moving to your faction. You kids need to lay off the drugs.

Haa haa.. that's pretty funny. I'm not a big fan of faction swapping, thus I don't do it. However, I don't have a problem if someone does it, as long as the stick to it the entire campaign.
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

Just to let you know, itsnotarealwar, your support group moved to the "Shor" thread. There you will find comments like:

I don't need a support group. I'm not a **** talking drunk. But I do understand why people acting like grown ups would be a problem for you. It's because it's something you know nothing about. Especially since you think people who play on different factions are your ACTUAL enemies. You all crack me up.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the thread isn't dead anymore...
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think people get mad about faction swapping more so when it affects the performance of their faction in the campaign. So, it's good if it helps get your faction to the #1 spot but bad if it gets another faction to the #1 spot. But, I could be wrong...
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I think people get mad about faction swapping more so when it affects the performance of their faction in the campaign. So, it's good if it helps get your faction to the #1 spot but bad if it gets another faction to the #1 spot. But, I could be wrong...

You're not. And when people get called out on it they will edit and wordsmith their posts, or flat out deny their stance.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

I don't need a support group. I'm not a **** talking drunk. But I do understand why people acting like grown ups would be a problem for you. It's because it's something you know nothing about. Especially since you think people who play on different factions are your ACTUAL enemies. You all crack me up.

kdncn.jpg
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe it was better that way loll
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

But if the thread dies then I have less stuff to read during my break at work.

Yeah, there are a lot of hypocritical comments in this thread.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's try not to be too black or white about things. It is possible for people to change their minds....
    Obituary:
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure they can change their minds. At some point they may decide that they'd like to play another faction. That people on all factions can be good people, and at times, friendly.
    The biggest thing to remember is why we play this game and to understand that it is just a game. Don't let it bring stress into your life,... unless you are doing VMA. ;)
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Let's try not to be too black or white about things. It is possible for people to change their minds....
    ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

I'm not just referring to comments on faction swapping; there are plenty of comments on things like population balance, gate camping, etc. too.
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    @TipsyDrow Where you been at? You just gonna let me have all the fun throwing myself into zergs or what? :)
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow Where you been at? You just gonna let me have all the fun throwing myself into zergs or what? :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A42SkxHo-x4
    Edited by TipsyDrow on November 24, 2017 11:13AM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure they can change their minds. At some point they may decide that they'd like to play another faction. That people on all factions can be good people, and at times, friendly.
    The biggest thing to remember is why we play this game and to understand that it is just a game. Don't let it bring stress into your life,... unless you are doing VMA. ;)

Ha... I hate VMA so much.....
    Obituary:
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vMA is pure hell, I'm glade I got done with my mission to get a lightning staff so I (hopefully) never have to go down there again lol.

Also, is it just me or does it never drop any rings? Was collecting some Winterborn gear in case I want to do something with it on my Warden someday and I just never saw a single ring from any sets. And that is from running it 7 times with double drop.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They've changed the "rules" on the vMA set drops a few times, but I don't know what they are at the moment.

For a while, it was literally impossible to get weapons of the sets (winterborn, etc.) and the most reliable source for jewelry was to get blue jewelry from normal mode. Blech.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    vMA is pure hell, I'm glade I got done with my mission to get a lightning staff so I (hopefully) never have to go down there again lol.

Also, is it just me or does it never drop any rings? Was collecting some Winterborn gear in case I want to do something with it on my Warden someday and I just never saw a single ring from any sets. And that is from running it 7 times with double drop.

On which class did you do it 7 time?
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc. Pets and crushing shock make it so much easier.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc heavy attack pet build is OP in vma. Just lay down liquid lightning, wall of elements, and keep volatile familiar ticking. Stack max magicka and run around with a 25k+ harness magicka. 5x necro, 5x spinners with a charged lightning staff and shock enchant.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, I originally followed to the letter the build that Alcast had for vMA pet sorcs but i changed a few things because I didn't have the skills and experience to pull it off. The most important one is switching from force pulse to crushing shock, it is so much easier to interrupt and deal with those mechanics. I removed Crystal Frags because honestly I *** the proc up all the time and it got me killed, so I slotted harness magicka on top of hardened ward. Harness magicka is amazing as hell against the Crematorial guards as you actually gain magicka using it. The final boss took me a while to figure out, but now basically I just go in with an ult on the 1st CG, go up top and do damage on the crystals til my destro is back up, go down, fire the destro ult in the middle, spam harness magica til the CG is dead, and repeat. The 3rd phase is super easy.

I ran 5x Necro, 3x Ancient Grace and 2x Illambris because that was the easiest thing to put together quick with an Asylum Staff lightning staff.
    Edited by gabriebe on November 25, 2017 3:32AM

The traitor

This discussion has been closed.