Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Delete a toon if you want to play in kyne. Simple as that.

Yep, this is what a lot of us been doing for a loong time!
    Edited by Raknosh on December 5, 2017 4:16AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I also support this
    So, because you don't want to deal with destro trains you want a server deleted? What sense does that make. Delete vivec, cause of the destro trains.

Also make a descaled level 50 battle zone where monster sets and weapon ults don’t exist.

So you don't play Kyne, but you want to play Kyne to avoid destro ults, but you don't want to play Kyne because you're characters are maxed so you want it deleted out of spite, but you want to play Kyne to farm AP. Did I get it right?

Destro ult trains aren't much of a threat once you learn how to deal with them.
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on December 5, 2017 5:34AM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I also support this
    So, because you don't want to deal with destro trains you want a server deleted? What sense does that make. Delete vivec, cause of the destro trains.

Also make a descaled level 50 battle zone where monster sets and weapon ults don’t exist.

So you don't play Kyne, but you want to play Kyne to avoid destro ults, but you don't want to play Kyne because you're characters are maxed so you want it deleted out of spite, but you want to play Kyne to farm AP. Did I get it right?

Destro ult trains aren't much of a threat once you learn how to deal with them.

No delete Kyne is right , well merge Kyne, sounds softer.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on December 5, 2017 6:54AM
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay to win non vet players LOL

giphy.gif
    Ours is the Fury
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do like the idea of a vet server with no monster sets. The weapon ults you deal with in kyne, and now that I think about it, you even see monster sets in kyne
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20171205_100729.png

AD emp camping tri keeps and their resources first day of the new campaign. Keep it classy, AD
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • MrCal
    MrCal
    ✭✭✭
    There should be no merge or delete IMO

Rename Kyne to Blackwater Blade :pensive:

If Kyne is merged with a vet server it'll make no sense for lower levels/new players, it'll be a big disadvantage and vet guilds will take full advantage to grind Emp.

Making another Kyne type server with cp will just make Kyne non Cp more of a ghost town.

P.S. Maybe I got the discussion wrong, sorry folks - surgery + pain meds got my mind a little out of my usual wack :P
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Heard ya talking about try hards in Kyne, I had to show up. I got my gold gear ready for this discussion.

Henlo
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    In my 2+ years of playing ESO BWB/Kyne I've met 3 people with fully golded out gear. Let's be honest here, that has been an endless conspiracy that is spewed to avoid admitting that someone can actually be better than you as a player. I made the same remarks when I first started playing BWB (back when cp was uncapped and dodge-roll had no penalty). As I've gotten better I realized that being a good player is 75% understanding your class, 15% skill, and 10% build.

People really doubt the capability of the players of Kyne: there aren't many "new" players in Kyne anymore. I'd say that 85% of the people who play in Kyne are not new to pvp and have rerolled toons to play in Kyne again. People come back to Kyne cause believe it or not --- it's a good community. Even when I get whispers calling me a "cheating bundle of sticks" I still like the friends I've made here so I come back.

The point is that Kyne isn't a place where people go to "beat up the freshman", the fact that people think this is the case is erroneous and misses what Kyne really is: a good meme
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, there are definitely people who go into Kyne to beat the freshman. Gold gear, not so much. People who grind weapon ults early, on one shot builds, who only get into Kyne when they are about level 30-35? Yeah, more than a few. Been guilty of that myself a few times. Also a part of why some have a hard time leaving the non vet campaigns, you lose a lot of power merely because of the fact that most of the people you encounter already have a definite build figured out.
    Edited by gabriebe on December 5, 2017 5:44PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Nah, there are definitely people who go into Kyne to beat the freshman. Gold gear, not so much. People who grind weapon ults early, on one shot builds, who only get into Kyne when they are about level 30-35? Yeah, more than a few. Been guilty of that myself a few times. Also a part of why some have a hard time leaving the non vet campaigns, you lose a lot of power merely because of the fact that most of the people you encounter already have a definite build figured out.

Totally agree. If you go back and watch Sypher's AD stream from a few weeks ago, you will hear him say " Who in the hell has meteor in Kyne " ? I'm not quoting him word for word but you get the point. There are absolutely people in Kyne who are only there to have an advantage on newer people. Not everybody but a good portion.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, yesterday I popped in because it was the fastest means of getting transmutation geodes. I finished the day 12 levels out of armor and had about a million people say rude junk to me. I think the highlight was when someone called me an "exposed bundle of sticks" when he and his friends triple soulstriked me and I was a medium armor stamwarden. I guess I'll take that exposure.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Yeah, yesterday I popped in because it was the fastest means of getting transmutation geodes. I finished the day 12 levels out of armor and had about a million people say rude junk to me. I think the highlight was when someone called me an "exposed bundle of sticks" when he and his friends triple soulstriked me and I was a medium armor stamwarden. I guess I'll take that exposure.

outplayed *
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the cognitive dissonance of the idea of a larger group having BOTH a numerical and strategical advantage. We're not talking about something complicated like nephrology - literally just group (X+Y) is a value larger than X and also has better decision-making than X. When you're this committed to being obtuse people will just start thinking you're stupid.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    “Obtuse” I’m just being acute witchu bro..... don’t be so sensitive
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I just assumed you were ignorant.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always assumed you were trolling the whole time
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    I love getting chased by zergs on all factions and then when they chase me half way across the map on horses, I eventually give up. Then i get called a coward or tbagged. Like I run to spilt the group up and kill people but I don't expect to be chased by 10 people.
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love getting chased by zergs on all factions and then when they chase me half way across the map on horses, I eventually give up. Then i get called a coward or tbagged. Like I run to spilt the group up and kill people but I don't expect to be chased by 10 people.

That’s because you got outplayed, stop LoSing.
    Luckily there aren’t ball groups or zerging here in kyne.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See - I pretty much only solo and 1vX these days, but I really can't empathize with that anti-zerg perspective. The game was marketed on zerging. The whole point of me soloing is to challenge myself (and that most of my friends in game and irl play during prime time and I can't). I don't pick fights with Drac or other similar and I try to kite a lot to spread groups out - target selection is important. When I get chased by a half raid (which happens all the time), I know I'm probably going to only come out of it with a couple kills if any at all. I don't cry about it. I don't want mechanics that give small groups equal footing because I want to be disadvantaged. If you're not satisfied by the game then don't play it - plenty of other stuff to do.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    See - I pretty much only solo and 1vX these days, but I really can't empathize with that anti-zerg perspective. The game was marketed on zerging. The whole point of me soloing is to challenge myself (and that most of my friends in game and irl play during prime time and I can't). I don't pick fights with Drac or other similar and I try to kite a lot to spread groups out - target selection is important. When I get chased by a half raid (which happens all the time), I know I'm probably going to only come out of it with a couple kills if any at all. I don't cry about it. I don't want mechanics that give small groups equal footing because I want to be disadvantaged. If you're not satisfied by the game then don't play it - plenty of other stuff to do.

K.

I don’t mind fighting zergs. I don’t mind dying to zergs. But I do hate when my faction Zerg shows up and kills the map.

Edit- the best thing about sotha was I use to get zerged down by CN all the time and had hella fights. But then my faction double stacked two Zerg guilds, I cant go outlaw and kill my own , so I’m just forced to watch the map get zerged down with nothing to fight. That’s how zergs kill small scalers, they don’t kill our resolve they just destroy the ecosystem and leave us with no food.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on December 5, 2017 9:11PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then articulate that point, because up to now you've done a pretty poor job of that. Maybe this isn't the best thread to voice that sentiment given that it is a campaign in which you aren't participating.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I am trying to say is if kyne is full of players that like to fight smaller fights and not destro ulti spam and ball up then we need more players with your mindset in the vet 50 campaigns so we can have more dynamic fights and change the ethos. I rather liked the PuGz infusion to shor to aid with that.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This was discussed a few pages back. It’s kind of funny how some people prepare to enter Kyne - when a lot of us will enter at level 10. I had no idea how to play Warden when I entered at level 10 and have adjusted my build while I figured it out in Kyne. Spent a couple hours searching for the right sets to craft, and tested a lot of different set ups. Found one I liked and am now level 41. Didn’t read a guide, didn’t gold out my gear, didn’t level up skill lines yo unlock ultimates - I just played and had fun, and adjusted my build when I felt it needed improvement.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I was thinking you would never say something of substance.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭

This was discussed a few pages back. It’s kind of funny how some people prepare to enter Kyne - when a lot of us will enter at level 10. I had no idea how to play Warden when I entered at level 10 and have adjusted my build while I figured it out in Kyne. Spent a couple hours searching for the right sets to craft, and tested a lot of different set ups. Found one I liked and am now level 41. Didn’t read a guide, didn’t gold out my gear, didn’t level up skill lines yo unlock ultimates - I just played and had fun, and adjusted my build when I felt it needed improvement.

This is the same I did with my Warden, went in at level 10, only she role plays and wears unfathomable that she has out leveled by 10 levels, just for the crows.

I was also told that as you level your spell power actually gets weaker in Kyne, like when you reach level 40 it starts to go down every level. I haven't been able to verify this as I was just told and haven't had my Warden in Kyne during the mystery box event.
    Edited by Hexquisite on December 5, 2017 10:07PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet spot in nonvet is right around 38-44.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 44 wouldnt be so bad if you kept up with the gear. Thing is I just get lazy around there and either vet the character out quicker with *** gear or just delete it if I didnt like it.

The traitor

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    After 44 wouldnt be so bad if you kept up with the gear. Thing is I just get lazy around there and either vet the character out quicker with *** gear or just delete it if I didnt like it.

Delete it? Do you remake another one and restart over again in kyne?
This discussion has been closed.