Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i prefer zerging VMAs with 12+ people. makes it super easy. especially when you bring siege.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the option had been available, I would have definitely done it.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    i prefer zerging VMAs with 12+ people. makes it super easy. especially when you bring siege.

Do I still get rewards if I just stand in the back spamming Regeneration?
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

Do I still get rewards if I just stand in the back spamming Regeneration?

of course!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bridge battle! In cyrodil, the only battle that matters would seem to be Alessia bridge battles.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bridge battle! In cyrodil, the only battle that matters would seem to be Alessia bridge battles.

Everybody loves bridgwars! Well, except DC... they don't get to have them....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Except for the couple DC that always end up hanging out under Alessia bridge whenever a bridge war goes down.
  • SaucyBiscuit
    SaucyBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone have any idea how many guilds there are in Kyne? I have an idea brewing in my head that might be fun.

Here of the ones I know of:

ZZ
    No Pax
    Atherian Avengers
    13 Wolves
    Pugz of Daggerfall(I’m not sure if they are still in Kyne)

I’m sure I’m missing some, please inform me if there are more.

Please sound off if you have a guild that can field 8 players in a group.

• WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last couple days this campaign has sharply gone downhill. Not a single good fight has been had without it just be a zerg wash one way or another. And now each faction as their prime times where they rule the map.

The only fighting there is, are by players who take a resource then sit on the resource to farm pugs. They won't go out and fight unless they're heavily outnumbering the other players either. It's really sad. It's unplayable during weekdays.
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on November 28, 2017 3:16AM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wasn't bad, AD had a pretty big grp at Ash tonight. DC had a good defense on that one. AD rolled on from Alessia to Nik. Then stalled out at Ash. Ep had a decent group running as well.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I could be wrong, but I see them pretty frequently in Shor these days.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah pretty sure most of pugz moved to shor
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Yeah pretty sure most of pugz moved to shor

Yes. I think there are still some people in PUGz who play in Kyne from time to time, but PUGz is a Shor guild now.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Except for the couple DC that always end up hanging out under Alessia bridge whenever a bridge war goes down.

Yeah, havent seen them in a while...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any idea how many guilds there are in Kyne? I have an idea brewing in my head that might be fun.

Here of the ones I know of:

ZZ
    No Pax
    Atherian Avengers
    13 Wolves

I’m sure I’m missing some, please inform me if there are more.

Please sound off if you have a guild that can field 8 players in a group.

ZZ and AA are the ones I know for sure... in one, and fought the other recently! :)
    Obituary:
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    SypherPK's Werewolf event for kynne this weekend. 12/2-12/3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwDwapuWkmA
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    SypherPK's Werewolf event for kynne this weekend. 12/2-12/3

I'll be there, at least on Sunday. Looking forward to it, it's been a minute since I've run a group in Kyne.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    werewolfEvent.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard of a legend once, that someday in the far distant future, werewolf skills morph. I have yet to see it...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I have heard of a legend once, that someday in the far distant future, werewolf skills morph. I have yet to see it...

Oooo you may already know this, but a lot of people don't so I'm going to mention it:

You can put WW skills on your normal skill bar to level them up and morph them. Can't use them on a regular bar, but they collect XP there.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to be clear ( I don't play WW much )

If I put a ww skill on my bar, does the werewolf skill line level? I thought in the past you needed to be in WW form to level the skill line.

I do have a stam templar ww that I don't like playing but if the ww skill line levels if I put a skill on my bar then I might have time to level a different character for the event.

Edited by vamp_emily on November 30, 2017 3:44PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just lvl mine in the hunting grounds cause you can stay as a werewolf in there
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Just to be clear ( I don't play WW much )

If I put a ww skill on my bar, does the werewolf skill line level? I thought in the past you needed to be in WW form to level the skill line.

I do have a stam templar ww that I don't like playing but if the ww skill line levels if I put a skill on my bar then I might have time to level a different character for the event.

The WW SKILL LINE will only level on kills (not XP!) in WW form, yes. The best way to level WW SKILL LINE is to go to Monkey's Rest in Auridon--the monkeys die to one light attack and can be devoured--once you have the devour passive you can stay permawolfed and level WW to 10 in about 20 minutes.

Once you've unlocked the skills, if you want to morph them, you can put them on a normal skill bar and grind/quest etc. The XP needed to morph them is balanced around level 45, which is why they don't seem to progress much at low levels.

When I ran nonvet WWs, I would put all the WW skills on my bars when I turned in Cyrodiil quests to level them up quicker, and often I would keep a key WW skill that I wanted to morph on my backbar to swap to when clearing NPCs or waiting for Dticks.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, that's a lot quicker than in the hunting grounds
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And avoids XP! You can be WW 10 at level 3.

...yeah, I don't really play nonvet anymore so no real reason to keep the tricks to myself anymore : P
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I don't run werewolf often but good to know
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    My last WW, I started pvp at lvl 10 and got the skills morphed around lvl 35 I think.
    I didn't know Deadly's trick tho, good to know!

I'm pretty sure the Hunting grounds (if you are talking about the WW quest) doesn't work since Darkbrotherhood patch.
    You get no WW exp there anymore
    Edited by Raknosh on December 1, 2017 12:05AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, that's where I was talking about. I honestly can't remember if I've made a ww since dB
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some other tricks you can do with XP and WW, but in case I play more nonvet and go wolfing I don't want to share.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    There are some other tricks you can do with XP and WW, but in case I play more nonvet and go wolfing I don't want to share.

GIMME SECRETS!!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
This discussion has been closed.