Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh they were running a group alright lol. Lucky AD and DC to face that emperor. Ez farmin
    Ours is the Fury
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    S/he logged off as soon as they got emp. You don't often get an emp like we use to get.
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    Seemed like quite a bit of EP logged after emp push. I was just waiting at glade for the EP horde to show up since we still had scrolls but no one came. I also wanted a couple cracks at fighting emp :)
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MajBludd , what do you mean?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ep emp yesterday. She put in about 30hrs to get emp then logged off
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's disappointing. Getting it is usually a long drag. Keeping it is whats fun. Sad that the title doesn't mean a whole lot anymore.

My first Emperor:
    12998297_10153989634461399_6655192777204676068_o.jpg?oh=27afc173cf3b830f10e40d36934844d9&oe=5AA713F0

Those were good times.
    That's Mjollo's dumb face up front btw...lol
    Edited by Gederic on November 9, 2017 6:58PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My DC stamwarden looks like Santa and he's ready to gooooo.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's it folks. I have officially abandoned the campaign on both accounts. To all you gate campers, t-baggers and noob slayers out there, good luck. Stay dope and keep talking the good talk. So long BwB.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :neutral: I miss you. Also, let's play Shor together.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats DC emp. It's been a little bit since the map was blue, right?
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    That's disappointing. Getting it is usually a long drag. Keeping it is whats fun. Sad that the title doesn't mean a whole lot anymore.

My first Emperor:
    12998297_10153989634461399_6655192777204676068_o.jpg?oh=27afc173cf3b830f10e40d36934844d9&oe=5AA713F0

Those were good times.

Epic pic xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last DC emp was Grimm, and that was about 10 days ago.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

My first Emperor:

Those were good times.

I REFUSE TO PUT ON THAT COSTUME
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back when you had to keep it that ugly colour too. Yikes
    Edited by Gederic on November 9, 2017 11:03PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Last DC emp was Grimm, and that was about 10 days ago.

Nope, last DC emp IS Alx :tongue:
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    My DC stamwarden looks like Santa and he's ready to gooooo.

Modeled mine after this guy:

giphy.gif

But maybe if I change the color scheme, I can be like a reindeer. :D
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Dysturbedfan
    Dysturbedfan
    ✭✭
    Epic siege at roe from ep, left to go make food only to find they were in mine side. Put out a camp fire on the other side from them on the breakag on the wall and just sniped the whole time. 'Twas fun, good siege, 10/10 would spam snipe again
    Blam blam Dysturbedfan -vet magblade
    Kakakakakarmaelectra- Kyne gankblade
    Attack me Zerg- Kyne healthblade tank
    Quintario- craftblade pve land
    CookiecutterMagplar- vet/dungeon healer
    Wind Rasengan-Kyne stam sorc
    Sinbad the Just Bad- kyne stamdk
    Stay awhile and listen.

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, I missed the Roe siege. It was a fun night of pvp all around. Defending from AD and trying to dethrone. It was good to see all 3 factions out.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've hardly spent any time in Kyne over the past six months or so. I'm excited to pop back in this weekend on what is probably my last Kyne toon. My magwarden could probably use a little more leveling, but I don't care; it's time to throw some pigeons around.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join weekend wardens. This evening I start wardening.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good levels of activity lately. I'm enjoying myself in Kyne again. DC and EP worked pretty well together to get the dethrone. Despite my best efforts, I could not stop the wave of blues and reds!
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Internet has been down at my house for hours. RIP warden weekend :(
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Internet has been down at my house for hours. RIP warden weekend :(

Mine is almost ready... Just need 7 more levels and maybe 24 more skyshards. Perhaps tomorrow!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • MrCal
    MrCal
    ✭✭✭
    Champion System
    Fixed an issue where some 10, 30, 75, or 120-point unlock abilities were still functioning in non-Champion Point PvP campaigns.

:open_mouth:

Ohai :P
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine that
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrCal wrote: »
    Champion System
    Fixed an issue where some 10, 30, 75, or 120-point unlock abilities were still functioning in non-Champion Point PvP campaigns.

:open_mouth:

Ohai :P

Ayyyy I reported that one! Was super easy to find though.

You know what's annoying though? The fast gathering passive USED to work in non-champ point PvP, and they fixed that one like 6 months ago. It's the one passive I think should still work in Kyne/Sotha.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • FirstNationJustice
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @FirstNationJustice , Time served doesn't equal skill.

sure remember you dying hard the other day
  • FirstNationJustice
    The Founding members of No Pax are some of the members of Blackwater Elites, most of us have been in Kyne since the beginning, longer then many of you. If you don't know us, or hate some of us, you aren't anybody in Kyne!!

It would also be nice if you all would at least defend when you have Emp instead of just taking turns getting it.

Well i held it for 12 hours(which is sufficient time, you guys cry if the other factions are depressed and don't want to fight), unlike many of you i had to take time off of reality to pursue this, we can't all sit around all day, everyday playing the game.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    The Founding members of No Pax are some of the members of Blackwater Elites, most of us have been in Kyne since the beginning, longer then many of you. If you don't know us, or hate some of us, you aren't anybody in Kyne!!

It would also be nice if you all would at least defend when you have Emp instead of just taking turns getting it.

Well i held it for 12 hours(which is sufficient time, you guys cry if the other factions are depressed and don't want to fight), unlike many of you i had to take time off of reality to pursue this, we can't all sit around all day, everyday playing the game.

Agreed. That's why I only play about 4 hours a week. Because I work. What I was saying is that a certain guild in zone chat brags about how many of its members have gotten Emperor and if you all actually defended then that number would be less. And when you have a very large AP gap on the leaderboard, that suggests to me that many people play way more than they will admit. The title doesn't earn you respect OR make you good.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FirstNationJustice , honestly I don't.
This discussion has been closed.