The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind
    Edited by Stridig on November 8, 2017 8:38PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    You guys make me sick

Ay29K.jpg

Just because these belong together.

200w.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Mjollo wrote: »
    You guys make me sick

Ay29K.jpg

Just because these belong together.

200w.gif

d91ac83c2528f8353d4e0d7488d8f8befec9a2a6c1c61aea533c7721d89412f4.jpg
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Wasn't DC at 2 bars to Ep's 1 bar tonight? I might be wrong, not sure. I know when I logged off DC was 1 and Ep 2

It switched back and forth all evening.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Wasn't DC at 2 bars to Ep's 1 bar tonight? I might be wrong, not sure. I know when I logged off DC was 1 and Ep 2

It switched back and forth all evening.

LOL
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t have a problem with people swapping factions. Even if it is as often as daily. If it’s to be in the winning team then more power to then because they’re obviously not good enough to make a difference in the map, then that’s more free AP for me.

I just don’t like the crybabies that rage whisper when you kill them. Or fightin the same EP players day after day after day, and all they will do is take a resource then cower in that resource trying to farm pugs that are nearby. If you need 12 people to farm pugs, try taking the Keep. Oh wait you’ll just die if you’re too far from your NPCs.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t have a problem with people swapping factions. Even if it is as often as daily. If it’s to be in the winning team then more power to then because they’re obviously not good enough to make a difference in the map, then that’s more free AP for me.

I just don’t like the crybabies that rage whisper when you kill them. Or fightin the same EP players day after day after day, and all they will do is take a resource then cower in that resource trying to farm pugs that are nearby. If you need 12 people to farm pugs, try taking the Keep. Oh wait you’ll just die if you’re too far from your NPCs.

ha good thing i only need 11 people!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Mudguard
    Mudguard
    ✭✭
    Which faction do the meme posters belong to? They are highly amusing and I am considering faction-swapping to learn their ways.

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I don't belong to any faction. I'm one of them flip-floppin, faction-swappin, traitorous miscreants that so many seem to despise. Speaking of which...

Mercenary for hire! Give me some gold and I'll follow you around like an npc.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I don't belong to any faction. I'm one of them flip-floppin, faction-swappin, traitorous miscreants that so many seem to despise. Speaking of which...

It seems like that rhetoric has subsided at least a little. First it was a plethora of *** bags flip flopping to a few *** bags flip flopping to "well I did see one person who...." to "well if you're honorable, and coming to DC, hit me up.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

It seems like that rhetoric has subsided at least a little. First it was a plethora of *** bags flip flopping to a few *** bags flip flopping to "well I did see one person who...." to "well if you're honorable, and coming to DC, hit me up.

Nice try with your spin stridig. A fail, but a nice try. As for my examples given, they were just that, examples from a plethora of people to choose from. I would have helped Adenoma even if it were an AD charcater. I'm guessing you'll start screaming #fakenews and #altfacts next. In any event, ya'll have your opinions and beliefs,I have mine. They're not gonna change. I'm done posting on the subject.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Nice try with your spin stridig. A fail, but a nice try. As for my examples given, they were just that, examples from a plethora of people to choose from. I would have helped Adenoma even if it were an AD charcater. I'm guessing you'll start screaming #fakenews and #altfacts next. In any event, ya'll have your opinions and beliefs,I have mine. They're not gonna change. I'm done posting on the subject.

Does this mean we're not friends any more? Any way I guess we can just agree to disagree on certain topics? I'd be ok with that. I really just don't like people being treated poorly over a video game. I'm ready to move on.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    th?id=OIP.x9fX61rnpM35a0-w6IzADQEsEs&pid=1.1
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

This one was used by silky back in bwb thread number two I believe.

-5 insightfuls. Try again.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uTsqJVAeo
    Edited by Stovahkiin on November 8, 2017 11:07PM
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

ACTUALLY, it was when you accused me of destroying the last day of BwB :P
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

ACTUALLY, it was when you accused me of destroying the last day of BwB :P

Seems so long ago. Ah the good ol days. You faction swapping bwb killing cheesetard. ; ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uTsqJVAeo

Well played, +5 insightfuls. Also +5 insightfuls for it being star wars.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in the days when we hated each other on the battlefield and shared builds and created guilds on the forum? Yup. The good ol days.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

But srsly though, Gimme gold. My house is half empty, and there's only so much furniture I can make.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But srsly though, Gimme gold. My house is half empty, and there's only so much furniture I can make.

Can I pay you to run alongside me and die really easily so I look better?
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Can I pay you to run alongside me and die really easily so I look better?

Yeah sure, I'll be the Krillin to your Goku, the red shirt to your Kirk, the Boromir to your Aragorn. Jus gimme dat $$$

Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol aweee I've missed you guys. Good read 10/10 ;)
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Awww Vyle, miss you and your silly musical toons.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a 100 000 gold tree for my house and every time I look at it all I see is the tempers i could be using.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

I couldn't agree more loll!
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Side note. I played for about 2 hours this afternoon. There were lots of EP I can see that, but dear god are they bad. Honestly a small organized group could wipe them easily. A sad day when EP has forgotten to zerg like we once did under House Sotha. 30-45 minutes to take Roebeck, a largely unprotected keep... Tisk tisk
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome Back! Hope you are feeling well.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Side note. I played for about 2 hours this afternoon. There were lots of EP I can see that, but dear god are they bad. Honestly a small organized group could wipe them easily. A sad day when EP has forgotten to zerg like we once did under House Sotha. 30-45 minutes to take Roebeck, a largely unprotected keep... Tisk tisk

Guess you didn't meet the A-Team.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah, not sure that was even a group at Roe. Just a new player pushing randoms to emp him/her.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.