Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Itsnotarealwar has the greatest possible username for this thread.

It preemptively defeats like, everybody. 10/10.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse I'll race you to ten forum stars
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pem is fake news
    Ours is the Fury
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why people hate on soul strike, it's actually the one ult that a total new player probably has. I did on my 1st toon, a magplar. I finished the pve story and was like "what else can I do, im gonna check out pvp"
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference is new players get it as a result of doing the main quest and have no idea that it's good in PvP. Experienced people get it on purpose just to destroy new people with. It's bad sportsmanship. If you are aware of what tools are needed to be competitive in PvP then it's time to move on. I wish I did it sooner. My opinion of course.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I see it the only reason for an experienced player to stick around Kyne consistently is for the recruitment and training of new players for a veteran PvP guild. It’s fun to mess around on the forums but you’re joking yourself if you’re a 3 year veteran of the game and think you still belong in Kyne..
    Ours is the Fury
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    As I see it the only reason for an experienced player to stick around Kyne consistently is for the recruitment and training of new players for a veteran PvP guild. It’s fun to mess around on the forums but you’re joking yourself if you’re a 3 year veteran of the game and think you still belong in Kyne..

IMO, a distinct shift occured after the Yellow Summer. BWB went from having 2-3 guild groups of somewhat experienced players (plus usually a pug wrangle group on the move) for each faction active every night to maaaybe 1 guild on each faction that knew what they were doing on any given moment. I personally couldn't justify spending any more time in there, despite the mechanical side of nonvet PvP being very good.

There just isn't any meat on those bones.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IMO, a distinct shift occured after the Yellow Summer. BWB went from having 2-3 guild groups of somewhat experienced players (plus usually a pug wrangle group on the move) for each faction active every night to maaaybe 1 guild on each faction that knew what they were doing on any given moment. I personally couldn't justify spending any more time in there, despite the mechanical side of nonvet PvP being very good.

I was only there for YOU, deadly. Then you left and look what happened. Are you proud?!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

I was only there for YOU, deadly. Then you left and look what happened. Are you proud?!

Absolutely.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats meeee
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged into Kyne last night for the first time in a few months, to help a friend. Boy it was dead besides the same group of 5 geared EP stalking us around the map. And thats fine, I came in low level with out leveled gear on an alt I don't play, I expect to get killed..but what I don't expect is a tell to me from a certain daddy( who by the way was there when I leveled 6 months ago), calling us silly zergers when we weren't PVEdooring, and it was constantly 2 of us against their 5. I had no guild tag on, so essentially they just thinking they are praying on new players, and then sending new players hate tells. Great way to build a community.

I change my mind, I think @A_G_G_R_O is right.
    Edited by Hexquisite on January 11, 2018 9:29PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexquisite wrote: »
    Logged into Kyne last night for the first time in a few months, to help a friend. Boy it was dead besides the same group of 5 geared EP stalking us around the map. And thats fine, I came in low level with out leveled gear on an alt I don't play, I expect to get killed..but what I don't expect is a tell to me from a certain daddy( who by the way was there when I leveled 6 months ago), calling us silly zergers when we weren't PVEdooring, and it was constantly 2 of us against their 5. I had no guild tag on, so essentially they just thinking they are praying on new players, and then sending new players hate tells. Great way to build a community.

I change my mind, I think @A_G_G_R_O is right.

I watched that same person preying on new people a year ago. I stepped in to help out a new person during one occasion and boy was daddy mad at me! Some people just don't like to work for it I guess.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The biggest problem in kyne are not the solo players. It's the organized guilds using discord that farm new players for ap.

The ones that don't play to the objectives. The ones that run in groups of 5-10, using discord, just farming new players in resource towers for ap. The ones that take out the roofs in keeps to farm ppl.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is absolutely ridiculous for experienced players to be running in 5-10 man groups in Kyne. You just aren't going to find fair competition besides primetime when they can maybe overwhelm you with numbers.

Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • MrCal
    MrCal
    ✭✭✭

When you have bad net and a bad computer, kyne is the easier route. No destro/monster/caltrap spams makes it easier to pvp without your computer making beeping sounds :)
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    I'm throughly enjoying stamblade pvp in kyne. But when this girl vets I'll be moving on to the lagfest that is vivec. I'll be back when I start hating the lag in vet
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Also if i can not have 3 wardens chasing me with sleet storm that'd be great! Pls no bulli
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    For celebration to our 2 years of PUGz, we decided to go back to where we started it all. It was great to see all those familiar faces still around. We did it old school type, no voice chat, even took a few pugs from zone.

Like Deadly said, there are some nice things about this campaign. No tight destro/proxy ball groups, no stupid OP builds enabled by CP, it's just more casual all around and is probly the best place to thrive with a non voice group.

The things that bugged me tho, is the OPness of the sieges. As much as vet CP, sieges are almost useless, in here, they hit waaay to hard, especially if you don't have a purge. Also, playing lvl 10 was a huge pain in the ass loll.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you wonder where that AD zerg went, and then you realize this:

https://imgur.com/a/u56vV

Edited by gabriebe on January 13, 2018 12:58AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    When you wonder where that AD zerg went, and then you realize this:

https://imgur.com/a/u56vV

Haha small scale feels
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    For celebration to our 2 years of PUGz, we decided to go back to where we started it all. It was great to see all those familiar faces still around. We did it old school type, no voice chat, even took a few pugs from zone.

Like Deadly said, there are some nice things about this campaign. No tight destro/proxy ball groups, no stupid OP builds enabled by CP, it's just more casual all around and is probly the best place to thrive with a non voice group.

The things that bugged me tho, is the OPness of the sieges. As much as vet CP, sieges are almost useless, in here, they hit waaay to hard, especially if you don't have a purge. Also, playing lvl 10 was a huge pain in the ass loll.

Has it really been two years, my lord

Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol FYI, this is IC. 12-15 people farming bosses is really ineffective.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    lol FYI, this is IC. 12-15 people farming bosses is really ineffective.

Yea man, Shor is the same thing. The waste of TV is killing me
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ive been sayin the same *** you guys are talkin about for 2 years lol You all just roll your eyes at valen, now look at ya. Singin the same toons I was. You guys made the server like this. lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loot-via-Pinterest.jpg?cs=tinysrgb&q=50&w=450&h=846&fit=crop&dpr=1.5
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

At this point, the long standing players of Kyne, are ruining pvp in this server and in eso as a whole. Kyne has a huge impact on all of pvp. It is where most come to learn.

I think its time to lock it down. If you have one CP, you should not be able go in kyne, account wide. Its the only way to save it at this point. I have recently learned that there are even players grinding Asylum weapons for lowbie pvp. This needs your attention Zos. You need to do something about lowbie pvp before the pvp'ers are a thing of the past. Look at your server populations. They are poor. It starts here, in lowbie pvp. Lock it down. DO something.

I realize that pvp makes Zos 0 dollars but ffs, pvp is all but dead in this game and I believe a big part of that is because of the state of Kyne. Take a look at it.

Edit to add: Also, take note of the faction swapping in kyne. Same players flop back and forth constantly to swap emp, swap keeps, scrolls you name it. The integrity of Kyne is completely gone.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on January 17, 2018 11:37PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree to some extent but what about the guy who makes a class they never played and has 450 cp. Are they banned from kyne? What about they guy who pve'd to cp cap then wants to make a pvp toon. Should they have to learn in vet?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made a suggestion to fix the problem before on this same topic.
    1.Scale gear to green of gold, no matter what you are using.
    2.As soon as you hit lvl 50, you get booted. Not after you log.
    3.Lock FG and MG skill lines
    4.block asylum weapons and dugeon sets
    How feasible this is to do, idk. But it will solve a lot in kyne imo.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly most of the players in Kyne (assuming most of the regulars are still there) are better than the majority of Vet players. My K/D ratio has doubled since moving to vet.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I agree to some extent but what about the guy who makes a class they never played and has 450 cp. Are they banned from kyne? What about they guy who pve'd to cp cap then wants to make a pvp toon. Should they have to learn in vet?

Im willing to never see the inside of kyne again in hopes that pvp will come back to lyfe. I care more about the game as a whole than I do about me getting in to play in Kyne.

Edit: I do like your suggestions. Really all Im saying is that its so bad in ther, I would be willing to give it up. I dont know the answer. But ther has to be one.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on January 18, 2018 12:14AM
    GM of BYTE
This discussion has been closed.