Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did someone else have a pickle character? I've got a pickle adenoma. He's an all green argonian magNB.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Valen_Byte played EP????

No sir! I was on a new (lvl 16) AD MagDk.

Booooooo
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did someone else have a pickle character? I've got a pickle adenoma. He's an all green argonian magNB.

My argonian is more like a rotten tomato. Red and black. To inspire fear in the heart of my enemies!!!
    Not working at all :(
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

My argonian is more like a rotten tomato. Red and black. To inspire fear in the heart of my enemies!!!
    Not working at all :(

you just gotta believe, rak!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Shado187 wrote: »
    when I was playing EP side they did *** and lost more campaigns then they could win, I roll DC and now DC sux and AD and EP are doing well :/ I swear ppl see me playing for there side and they and there friends all swap sides, It feels like I'm cursed to play for the losing faction 100% of the time :'(

Please don't come back to EP... :) I enjoyed winning the last campaign...

EP don't want me DC don't want me and AD don't want me now I know what it feels like to be Mr. S :D

Edited by Shado187 on October 10, 2017 12:27PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak is so funny. Can't wait to unlock grim focus and start hitting folks with big will procs!

I played a little yesterday on my level 12 magNB and was sternly criticized via whisper for dropping coldfire in a field fight. They told me "I would've expected more from a pickle."
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    All you lil AD and faction swapping *** camping trikeeps early in the day with your piece of trash emp. Understand the next time the opportunity comes about, we will be doing the same to you.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW the opportunity came yesterday but I asked the DC emp if he wanted to go Faregyle and he said he'd rather not camp the trikeeps. Good on him considering how gross of a faction AD has become lately.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    FWIW the opportunity came yesterday but I asked the DC emp if he wanted to go Faregyle and he said he'd rather not camp the trikeeps. Good on him considering how gross of a faction AD has become lately.

Nahhh no more taking the high road. They get gate camped at every opportunity from now on, period.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Nahhh no more taking the high road. They get gate camped at every opportunity from now on, period.

This is exactly the attitude, represented in every faction, that destroyed Sotha Sil as a campaign.

Vicious cycles are real and they will break your campaign, but you don't have to let them happen.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be fun for like 20 minutes but then we'd all get bored and leave to do other stuff.

The AA zerg camping those gates should make use of that extra time to learn how to play.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting excited. All this talk about gate camping makes me happy.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    It'd be fun for like 20 minutes but then we'd all get bored and leave to do other stuff.

The AA zerg camping those gates should make use of that extra time to learn how to play.

I wouldn't get bored, I'm a spitefull ***.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

This is exactly the attitude, represented in every faction, that destroyed Sotha Sil as a campaign.

Vicious cycles are real and they will break your campaign, but you don't have to let them happen.

That same attitude nearly killed BWB last year too.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking out against that behavior is what got me added to the hated list. Careful guys.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

To bad. I don't really care. I am sick and Fin tired of AD's trashy gameplay. You emp a piece of trash at 6am and then camp our trikeeps, expect the favor to be returned.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

To bad. I don't really care. I am sick and Fin tired of AD's trashy gameplay. You emp a piece of trash at 6am and then camp our trikeeps, expect the favor to be returned.

Why do you think it's worth it to risk ruining the campaign for players new to PVP in order to get back at a faction you don't like?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only idiots like me that forget this is a game think it's wrong.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh the Eye for an eye argument. It always come back at some point!

I would expect no less of Mist!
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Why do you think it's worth it to risk ruining the campaign for players new to PVP in order to get back at a faction you don't like?

annnnnnd AD's trashy gaemplay isn't ruinging pvp for DC new players......maaaaan gtfo of here with your nonsense.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

roflmao

I wonder how many pages I would have to go back to find where you were defending DC doing the exact same thing.

Hypocrite.

If it helps, most AD I know won't play in Kyne because of this crap.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

annnnnnd AD's trashy gaemplay isn't ruinging pvp for DC new players......maaaaan gtfo of here with your nonsense.

AD's trashy gameplay is definitely giving new DC players a bad experience. But the way to fix that situation isn't to copy AD's trashy behavior, it's to show the DC PUGs and newbies how to fight back and show those AD that they're not as good as they think they are. The whole turnabout-is-fair-play thing won't lead to AD stopping their current behavior, it will just make new AD players feel like DC are the trashy players who totally deserve it, which will mean that AD will be right back at it as soon as the pendulum swings back in their favor again.

It's exactly what happened on Sotha Sil this summer, and now Sotha is a dead server.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember defending a DC guild camping the trikeeps, any trikeeps, probably because I can't recall it ever happening in the first place. Only time I remember something like that happening, it was with two well-known individuals whom I can't name and shame but who aren't exactly known for their sportsmanship.

As a sidenote, the AD gossip is hilarious.

Edited by gabriebe on October 10, 2017 11:25PM

The traitor

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like I picked a good time to take a break from the game.
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭

I have Pickle Rick, Argonian MagTemp.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

AD's trashy gameplay is definitely giving new DC players a bad experience. But the way to fix that situation isn't to copy AD's trashy behavior, it's to show the DC PUGs and newbies how to fight back and show those AD that they're not as good as they think they are. The whole turnabout-is-fair-play thing won't lead to AD stopping their current behavior, it will just make new AD players feel like DC are the trashy players who totally deserve it, which will mean that AD will be right back at it as soon as the pendulum swings back in their favor again.

It's exactly what happened on Sotha Sil this summer, and now Sotha is a dead server.

Again, i simply don't care anymore. i used to be the first one in zone to yell at people for hitting trikeeps when not needed. Now i just....don't....care.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kynemerchant.png

Come buy some PvP goodies and get some awesome AP while you are at it. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If people want to camp, just go do something else. Watch a movie, relax. Let them enjoy they boredom they have created.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ItsDyvim , duo with me!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

roflmao

I wonder how many pages I would have to go back to find where you were defending DC doing the exact same thing.

Hypocrite.

If it helps, most AD I know won't play in Kyne because of this crap.

I've gate camped AD many times back in the days, and now I'm against it. Does that make me an hypocrite too cause I've changed the way I see things?

Anyway, things used to be much worse. Remember when we were making 1/3 of the AP we make today and arrived to a keep with ALL the walls down. I remember having to spend a lot of gold to repair back in those day. Now THAT was cheap shot.
This discussion has been closed.