Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Wow Sotha tread 4 CLOSED ALREADY! They really need to L2Forum...

Ha ha, seriously? That's pretty amusing.

In all fairness, I just read this page and it's pretty civil, but it would get a Sotha thread locked at this point.

At this point it seems the philosophy is "You have all been so terrible for so long you are no longer allowed to talk about your campaign, even being silly and inoffensive."

Go read the latest iteration and see what I mean. XD

Anyway, keep up the good work, Kyne!

Oh wow. That thread is hilarious. Honestly I don't see why it was even locked. Maybe there is context from the other threads that I am missing...
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I belive they removed the toxic posts before locking it down. That's what they did with Part 3
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    well... things should get interesting in the near future........ no more shuffle on heavy armor or light armor builds

Oh? Change coming with next patch?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five of an armor required to use that armor's skill.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Uh oh, there goes my most used shield. Rarely slot shields of any kind, but they're awfully nice to have when called for.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes there are benefits for helping noobs. :)

I've been helping new players complete group dungeons; and also, buying their low level gear for 2k each. It's fun teaching new players the mechanics of dungeons. I think they really appreciate being able to complete a dungeon without getting kicked from the group.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Just stopping by to say #NotMyEmperor >>Mr.Ş
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »

LOL
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah.... as @Adenoma said... they are changing armor abilities (Annulment and its morphs, Evasion and its morphs and Immovable and its morphs) to require you to be wearing 5 pieces of the armor type ( light, medium or heavy) in order to slot/use it ..... which is gonna suck for people who run unstoppable on light or medium builds or harness magicka on heavy or medium or shuffle on light or heavy ( im currently running shuffle on my light armor wearing mDK ) .... guess im gonna have to figure something else out for him
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on October 5, 2017 11:53AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change makes sense, honestly. May help to slightly break the 5 Heavy meta that<s been around since forever.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I tried to stop by bwb last night. Found a yellow map with a gate camping emp. Made sure to thank the #NotMyEmp for killing the camp.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, a friend reminded me of my WW emp and I got an urge to play another WW
    Last time, it was a hp regen build but this time around, I wanted to go nuts on damage
    Here's what it looks like at lvl 10

https://imgur.com/a/5Nqwo

PS. No gold weapon were used!
    PSS. I have no idea how to post pictures directly loll
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rak, that is flippin redic lol How?

P.S. You have to upload the image to somewhere and then its more or less a link that you post. I use http://tinypic.com

Edited by Valen_Byte on October 6, 2017 2:25AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time, it was a hp regen build but this time around, I wanted to go nuts on damage

6k weapon damage??? That's crazy... Glad I won't have to fight that... I assume you are in Cyrodiil when you took that?

I am a little disappointed you have no bounty, though...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus... and I thought my 4.5k weapon damage builds were strong...
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pHXPk4m.gif

When you emp someone by leading a group of pugs who need to be explained where to buy siege, against a group of very angry ADs twice the size, on discord, trying frantically to dial the Mr. S batphone...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 things

Low lvl bonus
    Werewolf form boost the stats
    Senche + Alchemy + potion
    Infused weap dmg enchant

With that 6.2k and 45k stam I expected to 2-3 shot everyone with howls but either theres some kind of hidden caps or everyone running tanky build cause that was not the case at all. Playing WW is still as fun as I remembered it though!
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    when I was playing EP side they did *** and lost more campaigns then they could win, I roll DC and now DC sux and AD and EP are doing well :/ I swear ppl see me playing for there side and they and there friends all swap sides, It feels like I'm cursed to play for the losing faction 100% of the time :'(
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's flavor of the month. A few good players or a guild goes to an opposing faction, then ppl start jumping ship cause they want to be on the winning side.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shado187 , maybe you smell bad?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of DC guild leads or pugs leads have switched to vet at least part-time, so there's that. Made a group earlier this week to level up my baby tank and we gave AD (which is almost synonymous with AA these days) an epic spanking.

The traitor

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have news.

Emily. Killed. Me. 1. V. 1.

You said you would do it someday. Yesterday was that day. Well played.
    GM of BYTE
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I have news.

Barely, and i hope you enjoyed my love taps. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I have news.

Barely, and i hope you enjoyed my love taps. :)

Hope you recorded it. I didn't have Shadow play running so I didn't get it.

And no, love taps make me sad.
    GM of BYTE
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    when I was playing EP side they did *** and lost more campaigns then they could win, I roll DC and now DC sux and AD and EP are doing well :/ I swear ppl see me playing for there side and they and there friends all swap sides, It feels like I'm cursed to play for the losing faction 100% of the time :'(

dont-be-sad-because-of-people-they-will-all-die-21898259.png
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please don't come back to EP... :) I enjoyed winning the last campaign...
    Obituary:
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have news.

Ha... well, don't feel bad.. I avenged you yesterday at bleaks... :) Though to be fair, I did get a balista to the face from Emily that killed me earlier in the day... got them both recorded...
    Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte played EP????
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Valen_Byte played EP????

No sir! I was on a new (lvl 16) AD MagDk.
    GM of BYTE
This discussion has been closed.