Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I don't play in a CP campaign anymore so all of my characters are loaded out with PvE CP.

@Stridig , today I'll be grinding up stamwarden if you wanna join and get ready for Kyne action!

I will grind with you but I'm done in non-vet. I am homed in Vivec and I guest in Sotha Sil.
    Edit: I have played about 1.5 hours in Kyne.
    Edit x2: I'm trying to earn the title of campaign flopper to go with my traitorous faction flopper title.
    Edited by Stridig on June 5, 2017 6:01PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    idk, I've duelled people with my 0 cp toons and em 300-400 and I get rekt, when they remove cp I can win

I think what Strid is pointing out is that the jump from 0-3/400 is a LOT bigger than the jump from 300 to 630, due to the diminishing returns of CP--so at cp 300 or so you can contribute to teamfights in Vivec just fine, even if you aren't going to solo the world.

Also, Sotha is pretty broken scorewise, but the fights are still a ton of fun--during most hours at least 2 factions have some meat on them

Ahh you are right, I didn't think of it that way

Yea I played during mid day and DC owned 5/6 emp keep with Emp. Still, team orange kept the pressure non stop for at least 2 hours. It slowed down a bit so I went to Kyne where we just had lost our scroll and worked on AD dethrone. Came back in the evening to Sotha sil and it was pretty crazy. We were running small and it was quite a challenge.
    Edited by Raknosh on June 5, 2017 8:45PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's who I'm thinking of he was banned for ever paying me after losing duels to me.

#payadenoma
    #throwbacksunday
    #iceballtrebz

But nah, he's off playing a stamplar a lot now and does a lot rolling while he gets hit by a whole bunch of birds.

Angry birds>roll dodge.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna rock the dwemer spider mount once I can. I love how it looks like I'm sitting on a toilet.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many triggered lore-followers because of the spider
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had an hour long conversation with a guy at work. He just bought ESO and plans on going into Cyrodiil tonight. I don't know about all of you but I still get excited while explaining this game to newcomers.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holler at him to join AD and Night Blader will show him the way.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. He made a DC toon.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Stridig wrote: »
    Lol. He made a DC toon.

Smart choice :tongue:
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else still getting used to the campaign names changes or is it just me :sweat_smile:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure taking a long time getting to 300
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BwB thread died with the name change.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.... can't somebody at least argue with me about something?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still don't understand why they changed the names in the first place I mean yeah cause of Morrowind but its still zos changing something that doesnt need changing lol
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause the name was OP and needed a nerf
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're tacky and I hate you.

Also, lol at DC for thinking they're good for teaming up with EP and emping with population advantage. If it was even close to an even pop, AD would be steamrolling all of you guys. Of course then you guys decided to be classless and camp AD gates too. Maybe drop the zerg and get some skill and then we can all do real PVP.

Come on @vamp_emily, tell me how wrong I am.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , I'm super close to getting my stamina warden ready. No idea about skill points, but level wise close.
  • Zakazh
    Zakazh
    ✭✭

Also, lol at DC for thinking they're good for teaming up with EP and emping with population advantage. If it was even close to an even pop, AD would be steamrolling all of you guys. Of course then you guys decided to be classless and camp AD gates too. Maybe drop the zerg and get some skill and then we can all do real PVP.

I don't think this is necessarily true. I've only been playing in Cyrodiil for a few months, but I've been in many of the biggest fights in BWB/Kyne since then. One thing I've noticed is that AD seems to have far fewer healers than DC does, which means you generally lose the "even" fights. AD is infested with glass-cannon sorcs and archer types, who fall over like leaves in the wind when some of the old-timers like my PUGz guildmates charge into them (whilst I'm busily Purge-ing the CCs and such-like). These same sorcs can certainly kill people, but the archer types seem like a waste of space. It's extremely rare that I ever die to bow skills.

Since this game has become heavily boring of late (I'm SOOOO sick of having to farm/craft/buy gear every 4-6 levels for this lowbie crap), I was seriously thinking of just deleting all of my lowbies and heading to AD for a change of pace, since I only really play healers and they appear needed there. Some of the AD players in this forum have been darn nice to me here (in PMs) and in-game as well. Nothing against PUGz, of course, who are really great folks and I owe them a lot!

Zakazh - Probably healing the guy you wanna kill, so kill me first - PUGz of Daggerfall
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And that's one point for Colours.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , you are the chosen one to bring controversy back to this thread.

TBH, DC has the worst players and is the least organized. No doubt this is due to the inferiority of DC. Come at me @vamp_emily - AD is the best.

Let's start 'er up!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who has the energy anymore. The nerf to the [snip]posting star in morrowind really destroyed my entire forum build. And y'all are just lobbing really obvious heavy attacks at this point.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna hate camp the heck out of your gates every time AD emps from now on. Every pug on EP and AD is gonna get that sweet 2/3rds of a skill point from ravaging your skyshards.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're tacky and I hate you.

Hate is such a strong word. And tacky? That's the one that hurts.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭

admires

Minus one point for not mentioning time of day/night, plus two points for elegant construction and so few words to convey so many insults.

admires it some more
    Edited by ofSunhold on June 7, 2017 7:39PM
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , I'm super close to getting my stamina warden ready. No idea about skill points, but level wise close.

Do it. I have seen a ton of threads bashing Warden DPS and trashing Warden in PvP. They must be RPers or something because I have not had the same experience.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have disgusting burst combos for BwB. Like 30k noncrit burst tooltips. But I've got 40%+ crit chance... someone is in for getting hit pretty hard.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind. I'll save that one for me.
    Edited by Stridig on June 7, 2017 8:15PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look the real point here is that DC is a bunch of vermin, they don't know how to siege, they only can take a keep at night, and they're clearly deeply in bed with EP conspirators to gate camp AD because they know how OP the combined powers of the bosmer, altmer, and khajite peoples are. Something something controversy.

Oh, @vamp_emily too.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been telling you all about the RP conspiracy. @Mjollo told me to stop. Rak only LOLed. None of you believe me but im telling you. These people are like the Rothschild's of ESO. Wanna know why you are getting gate camped? Ask the RPers.
    Edited by Stridig on June 7, 2017 8:25PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    cause the name was OP and needed a nerf

Phonetically speaking, BWB got reported too many times, and Zos forced a name change per the EULA. But we are all still BWBs at heart.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
This discussion has been closed.