Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    <--- loves vacations :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its been 4 months since my last one lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I usually take my vacation around the Holidays. But I am always on call.

I've been wanting to say this, just haven't yet:

I miss Valen_Byte and Vyle_Byte. I think I seen Valen once recently, I hope all is well.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ... i WAS gonna push for emp during my vacation but i decided against it ... i really need to work on my proposal for my gf cause im going to be opening up my availability at my second job a bit in order to save up for her ring ( 1800 .... unless the sale runs out before i can get it ... then it will be up over 3k lol ... so the faster i can get it the better )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Vacation starts today at 3pm. I just need to clean my house.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , next week I'm on vacation and I'll be playing a fair amount trying to durdle around with my leapsquad. It'd be an honor for you to join me on that AD stamDK. Of course, I'm still judging whether or not to push emperor on a toon (my hybrid WW), but I'm going to South Carolina on the tail end of the week so I feel like that's silly and selfish.

@vamp_emily , I miss them too. I've seen @Vyle_Byte once or twice just logging characters and I haven't seen @Valen_Byte at all! Hope you guys are doing okay if you see this.

On a side note, hybrid WW is legit. I'm in level 20 gear and getting 10-12k howl crits. I decided I wasn't making new gear until level 40. Now, when you're not a wolf life basically sucks.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Stridig , next week I'm on vacation and I'll be playing a fair amount trying to durdle around with my leapsquad. It'd be an honor for you to join me on that AD stamDK. Of course, I'm still judging whether or not to push emperor on a toon (my hybrid WW), but I'm going to South Carolina on the tail end of the week so I feel like that's silly and selfish.

@vamp_emily , I miss them too. I've seen @Vyle_Byte once or twice just logging characters and I haven't seen @Valen_Byte at all! Hope you guys are doing okay if you see this.

On a side note, hybrid WW is legit. I'm in level 20 gear and getting 10-12k howl crits. I decided I wasn't making new gear until level 40. Now, when you're not a wolf life basically sucks.

Sure. I'll come goof around with you.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

On a side note, hybrid WW is legit. I'm in level 20 gear and getting 10-12k howl crits. I decided I wasn't making new gear until level 40. Now, when you're not a wolf life basically sucks.[/quote
    Just dark dolmens for level
    Options
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

Just farm dolmens for level.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I've got my own means of leveling. I worded that poorly - I am saying that I'm fine in the crummy gear I'm in now and I'm currently level 38. I'm just gonna keep playing to level 40. I don't have any pressing need to level.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Some of the PvE topics are just as brutal. People say things like "if you don't have 30k DPS you will get kicked immediately. " some people only want to play with 15k DPS. That's just how they want to play.

Hmmm... My Templar could do 30k DPS.... As long as 10min. Mob and my jabs do 3k to each!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »

Just farm dolmens for level.

There are much quicker ways of grinding out levels. You'd be better off just finding a good grind spot than running dolmens if you're only trying to level. Where farming dolmens does become really useful is when you are farming overland sets as well. Lately when I've made a new character I've been collecting 2-3 zones worth of Skyshards and then grinding mobs until I'm about 5 levels away from my build being ready for BWB. For those last 5 levels I've been farming dolmens so I am almost guaranteed to at least have green jewelry (though I usually end up with blue) in the set I want to run.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run every public dungeon and grab the sky shards in them. I typically grab the skyshards that aren't in delves on my way to the dungeons. Otherwise, I just grind my way to the level I have my armor pre-built.
    Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭

OK, slowly getting back into ESO after an extended vacation with The Division. So lemme ask you a question, @Adenoma , as the only hybrid WW guy I know even a little bit.

Before I left, I was working towards setting up a hybrid WW magDK using Pelinal's (thanks again for the nirn @Stridig, just about ready to go five pieces ) using WW+Redguard mostly for the stam bonus and using Heroic from the 1h line to build help build ultimate, backbarring leap for actual use as ultimate.

Having never really fooled much with wolf, and not being much on theorycrafting ( all those icky numbers), is that a path worth pursuing? Use Rattlecage to get damage and hope Pelinal's + battle roar outputs enough restore to mix in a few stam skills with mag? Or wasting time completely?
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on March 21, 2017 8:31PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I prefer to stack max stam and weapon damage rather than running anything with spell damage like rattlecage. While rattlecage will probably buff heals more it'll leave you a little wanting when you're looking for the stamina to DPS. I run 4x eternal hunt, 5x pelinal's, 3x agility all with weapon damage glyphs dw/2h. When I'm in at level armor and in wolf (without major brutality because I don't have that morphed) I sit around 4k weapon damage.

I'm a magplar because it's funny pulling off pretty powerful radiant destructions on people using what is ostensibly a stamina build. Plus, they have great magicka dumps and repentance stacks with the WW recovery on my wolf bar. I'll often build ult before keep fights so that I can go in wolf, otherwise I'll build it there and just survive until I can transform. Once I transform I forget my max stam (in at level gear), but I sit over the resistance cap even with major fracture applied to me so I have incredible damage mitigation and because the healing howl scales with spell damage it has an absurd tooltip. Wolf heavies hit like trucks.
    Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Ok,thanks. I'll ponder a bit more....had something mapped out in my head way back then; looking at my choices of what I traited nirnhoned, I must have been thinking stam anyway...3 pieces of medium. But after coming back and stumbling on that Rattlecage set (soooo shiny) I became obsessed with magDK.

Anyway, thanks for the input. Now I need to get back to reading 3 months worth of this thread to catch up..... :#
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember with Witcher, wich was Stamsorc hp regen build (before Bee keeper existed tho) I played with armor and jewlery 15 lvl old and was still doing well and it was loads of fun too! Great... now I almost wanna make another WW...

Sreja_Bone wrote: »

OK, slowly getting back into ESO after an extended vacation with The Division. So lemme ask you a question, @Adenoma , as the only hybrid WW guy I know even a little bit.

Before I left, I was working towards setting up a hybrid WW magDK using Pelinal's (thanks again for the nirn @Stridig, just about ready to go five pieces ) using WW+Redguard mostly for the stam bonus and using Heroic from the 1h line to build help build ultimate, backbarring leap for actual use as ultimate.

Having never really fooled much with wolf, and not being much on theorycrafting ( all those icky numbers), is that a path worth pursuing? Use Rattlecage to get damage and hope Pelinal's + battle roar outputs enough restore to mix in a few stam skills with mag? Or wasting time completely?

Hybrid WW Magdk, now thats original! Let me know if you make it work!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe, thanks for the encouragement. I get all kinds of crackpot ideas.

Maybe I'll try it both ways, basing around stam does sound more reasonable..... but, you know, the whole whips and chains excite me thing >:)
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on March 21, 2017 9:22PM
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hear @DeadlyRecluse just fell in lava with Chim. RIP...

You will be missed
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really enjoyed spearing folks off that little bridge into the lava...
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like I'm missing all the fun again
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sreja_Bone , crafting new armor for this level 40 WW and I'm excited to see what it yields!

Edit: buffed in wolf form with only major brutality it's 4950 spell and weapon damage, 42k max stam, 28k resists, and 1850 stam recovery.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 22, 2017 2:16AM
    Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Well damn. Making it hard to sell myself on the mag based version.

Honestly, I had kind of totally discounted the wolf form itself. Was thinking of the regen, figuring that would be the weak link in a Pelinal build.
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on March 22, 2017 2:24AM
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sreja_Bone , crafting new armor for this level 40 WW and I'm excited to see what it yields!

Edit: buffed in wolf form with only major brutality it's 4950 spell and weapon damage, 42k max stam, 28k resists, and 1850 stam recovery.

Those are very terrifying stats. I'd like to duel that and see how long I can last!
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I hear @DeadlyRecluse just fell in lava with Chim. RIP...

You will be missed

The second scroll grab was even better.

Watching the same 2 DC run from Rayles over and over again to try and get it out was pretty great.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let us all observe a moment of silence for Sid the Cleric, who died in the lava for the sake of Chim lo these dozen times in a row. His dedication and futility shall never be matched, and we shall never see his like again.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Let us all observe a moment of silence for Sid the Cleric, who died in the lava for the sake of Chim lo these dozen times in a row. His dedication and futility shall never be matched, and we shall never see his like again.

Okay, seriously, did anyone try to explain to him how it worked? Because we were laughing pretty hard at the poor guy.

(Context: after we threw the scroll in lava, LOTS of DC jumped in after it for like, 2 minutes. They got the memo that lava=bad pretty quick, but Sid the Cleric kept respawning at Rayles and running back before it could reset, keeping it in lava for 30+ minutes).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new toon is ALMOST ready for BwB :D

Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

Well as if you weren't scary enough. If you come around in wolf form I'm gonna run the other way. Basic strategy >> CC, run away.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI
    Heavy attack = Resource management
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
This discussion has been closed.