The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 3.2.4 available. You can find the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/376066/
Maintenance for the week of October 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)

New recipes from the Witches Festival event

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
EYibImw.png
8bWODhF.png
6c1uEO2.png
HMZe7zk.png
hxe8iqB.png
kWfAHLC.png
3NLmckI.png
MLA1wSJ.png
EZNWC0k.png

For authors of recipe-related addons, here are the item codes for these recipes:
|H1:item:87682:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87683:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87684:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87688:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87689:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87692:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87693:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87694:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
|H1:item:87698:1:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
PC/NA ― GM of The Merchant's Reserve ― Raid Lead for Nightfighters

@code65536
DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx   ☙
DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD – Cinder Oryx   ☙
EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Dark Crake
DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
AD – Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
DC – Argonian Nightblade – DD – Gàrak

@code4096
DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificator (maintainer) ― Purge TrackervHoF Status Panel
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy *** am I reading this correctly? Max magicka and magicka regen for 2 hours? Damn.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these quest rewards, or just looted? I can't wait to get a couple of them to try out.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these quest rewards, or just looted? I can't wait to get a couple of them to try out.

I got two of them (one green and one blue) from the containers that bosses around the world drop.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look really nice!
    ~ The Flawless Conqueror ~
    ~ Spotless Triumph ~
    ~ Divayth Fyr’s Coadjutor ~

∙ DPS ∙ DPS ∙ DPS ∙ DPS ∙
    vHRC HM vAA HM vSO HM vMoL vHoF HM
    In progress: Dro-m'Athra Destroyer,
    The Dynamo, Disassembly General

∙ VITALITY ∙
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are looted. Each time you kill a boss (I was running around group dungeons), you get a Plunder Skull with a random piece of loot.

@code65536

@code4096

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificator (maintainer) ― Purge TrackervHoF Status Panel
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone compared the scaled values to the actual cp150+ food?
    I wonder if the legendary one will give more max magicka...
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can think of a few reasons why I'd take the hit to my max health and magicka in exchange for only 3k each plus a Recovery boost
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    If you run in Trials and you wonder why you're not doing the sorts of damage you see on youtube videos and on forums, but you reject advice based on extensive testing, claiming "I don't agree" you're the toxic one.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gil.Galad wrote: »
    Has anyone compared the scaled values to the actual cp150+ food?
    I wonder if the legendary one will give more max magicka...

No reason to use the golden one unless you're a vamp.

Golden: 4575H + 4575M at CR160
    Standard blue: 5395H + 4936M at CR160

Honestly, I don't see the point of making it less potent than a standard blue bi-stat recipe. It's quite a bit more expensive to make, and the only added benefit is a rather niche one for vampires. No need to nerf the stats on top of that.

@code65536

@code4096

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    They are looted. Each time you kill a boss (I was running around group dungeons), you get a Plunder Skull with a random piece of loot.

@code65536 What is the drop rate like for the things inside the skull? I'm not looking forward to doing nothing but grind bosses in the hopes I get that gold recipe. :\
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »
    These all look awesome. However, where is the max stamina and magic recovery or the Max stamina and stamina regen? :/ ZOS is making one sided recipes.

Max stamina and Magicka Recovery B). Me and you both know why we would love that recipe. Ive been asking for that recipe for so long.

It does seem like they are being pretty one sided with recipes though.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 5, 2016 10:02PM
    PS4 NA DC
    Retired. Terrible balance keeps me away.

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Double Bloody Mara Recipe. What happens when your a vampire and drink this?
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 5, 2016 9:54PM
    PS4 NA DC
    Retired. Terrible balance keeps me away.

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

@code65536 What is the drop rate like for the things inside the skull? I'm not looking forward to doing nothing but grind bosses in the hopes I get that gold recipe. :\

Every skull that I've looted (I've looted 5) has had a recipe or motif chapter inside. There are 14 motif chapters and 9 recipes. Of those 5 skulls, I looted 2 blue recipes, 1 purple recipe, and 2 motif chapters. I don't know what the drop rate of the gold recipe is--whether it has the same drop chance as the others. I will need more data points to say anything more, but I don't feel like grinding bosses on the PTS. :p
    Double Bloody Mara Recipe. What happens when your a vampire and drink this?
    I haven't actually looted the golden recipe yet. But from the description, I would assume that it would be equivalent to feeding on someone.
    Edited by code65536 on July 5, 2016 10:03PM

@code65536

@code4096

• alkodav
    alkodav
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone test the gold one? What influence on vampires?.. it's really not clear in description
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭
    Another scaling question -- how do the Sweet Sanguine Apples compare to normal max-level green magicka food? I have one character who's on a strict diet of gorapple pie, but if she could eat apples instead and have fewer meals per day, that would be a boon to her calorie count. (By the Pits, this went weird fast.)
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I am impressed. Gold recipe without extra expensive ingredients. But, as a PVPer, I wouldn't use it. I need my stage 4.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my only beef is that the max magica/recovery food seems a bit pi=owerful. All of it looks pretty magica based.

this is biased since I play stam characters, but they did fix my jabs finally, and we're getting velindreth's set, so that's damn cool.

I guess the main reason it bothers me is as a stam build 100% of your everything factors on stam, and maelstrom is so blatantly biased toward magica builds , we could use the extra resource mgmt for it.

another time, another dlc maybe. I do like that they added an effect for vampirism, that's prettt cool. I think it was due. I also like that they did it with gold food as to not cheapen the in-game route to feeding.

nicely done zos, these look very well done.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    Would be nice to see a +max health, + max stam and +stam recovery one to match the one for magicka they have.

would be amazing in vmsa, the vicious ophidian set is incredible there, sadly it's resources on the lich crystals that do me in the end. I don't play a redguard. :(
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These all look awesome. However, where is the max stamina and magic recovery or the Max stamina and stamina regen? :/ ZOS is making one sided recipes.

I AGREE!! That's the first thing I noticed, that most of the recipe's were badly tilted toward Magicka with no comparable Staminia equivalents. @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, would you please look into this?
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome post, was eagerly waiting for this thread!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • lordrichter
    lordrichter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

However, for this event, it does make sense to be heavy on the Magicka.
    PC North America since March 2014
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) Founding Member - Say No to Crown Crates!
    This is where I go to get answers about the forum and game: Support Knowledge Base, Common Answers Thread, and the UESP Wiki.

• Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree for the event it makes sense, but that still doesn't make it fair for the stamina based users. I would give a left nut for a stam based recipe that gives base health, base stamina, and stamina recovery like the magicka users are getting with their Witchmother's Potent Brew Recipe.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So magika builds get the best food in the game and stam builds don't gey anything? common...
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    I agree for the event it makes sense, but that still doesn't make it fair for the stamina based users. I would give a left nut for a stam based recipe that gives base health, base stamina, and stamina recovery like the magicka users are getting with their Witchmother's Potent Brew Recipe.

Maybe they'll be a Christmas event for stamina users. Santa's elves put in a lot of work making toys and they have to be loaded onto his sleigh somehow. That requires a lot of stamina. ;)
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before people get too excited about the max health + max magicka + magicka recovery food...

Standard CR150 health/magicka blue food for a CR160 character: 5395 MH + 4936 MM for 1 hour.

New Health/Magicka/Recovery purple food for a CR160 character: 3192 MH + 3192 MM + 319 MR for 2 hours.

So you gain extra duration (*yawn*) and 319 magicka recovery... at the cost of 2203 max health and 1744 max magicka. That recovery is really nice, but it does come with a hefty opportunity cost.

@code65536

@code4096

• lordrichter
    lordrichter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »

ZOS, please stop reading...
    I guess they should have done a special in-game event for the Olympics so they could have stamina recipes.

Ok, you can resume reading now, ZOS.

:smile:
    PC North America since March 2014
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) Founding Member - Say No to Crown Crates!
    This is where I go to get answers about the forum and game: Support Knowledge Base, Common Answers Thread, and the UESP Wiki.