The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

login-servers down?

visionality
visionality
✭✭✭✭✭
Was kicked out of Trueflame in the middle of PVP 10 minutes ago, not able to login again.

Getting the same message all over again: "Your login information was incorrect".

Anyone else with this problem?
Edited by visionality on June 24, 2016 8:26PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try logging into the website account section and/or the support area?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, works totally fine
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues with PC/NA as I just logged in to find where this dungeon will be.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same exact issue here.
    I was just on my own in Rawl Kha killing NPCs
    Edited by Mureel on June 24, 2016 8:34PM
  • Rarok_Yariy
    Rarok_Yariy
    ✭✭✭
    same problem
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There must be different ones or something because I know people who can log in fine
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got disconnected during map loading @ deshaan (returning from a pledge dungeon) and logged in just fine again

game put me back into the dungeon before teleport, oh boy i'm gonna suffer from disconnections now...

edit: disconnected, trying again.
    edit2: disconnected again
    edit3: made it finally to deshaan.
    Edited by makreth on June 24, 2016 8:51PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    makreth wrote: »
    just got disconnected during map loading @ deshaan (returning from a pledge dungeon) and logged in just fine again

game put me back into the dungeon before teleport, oh boy i'm gonna suffer from disconnections now...

OK so you aren't having the same problem? Or you are now?
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

OK so you aren't having the same problem? Or you are now?

No, I can log in properly into character screen. I get server disconnections due to deshaan being massively crowded there. Problem is that I cannot teleport anywhere else, no time before dungeon kicks me back to my previous location.
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me in Cyrodiil, after racking my brain for 10 minutes I looked at the account page and saw this "ACCOUNT STATUS
    Account Suspended"

Check it out OP.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AlanG @ZOS_GaryA

Is anyone here who can see what is going on?
  • HorusTec
    HorusTec
    ✭✭
    Same problem...Account suspended!

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HorusTec wrote: »

My account does NOT say suspended and it had better not either. :(

They did this already to me once falsely, for picking fecking flowers and this time I was killing with blade of woe in Rawl Kha.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    For those having problems, can you specify what platform and megaserver you are playing on?
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BFT88 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me in Cyrodiil, after racking my brain for 10 minutes I looked at the account page and saw this "ACCOUNT STATUS
    Account Suspended"

Check it out OP.

Mine doesn't say that.

Oh holy sh....it DOES!

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Account Suspended

Why???

This game. WTF.

So I cannot walk around a town now, is that it?

I swear. I am so sick of this game.
    Edited by Mureel on June 24, 2016 9:02PM
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Haderus
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HorusTec wrote: »

My account does NOT say suspended and it had better not either. :(

They did this already to me once falsely, for picking fecking flowers and this time I was killing with blade of woe in Rawl Kha.

It DOES say it, it is just so small it was easy to miss.
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC Europe, Trueflame
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    For those having problems, can you specify what platform and megaserver you are playing on?

PC EU and suddenly this.

I just cannot even believe this. Like what you cannot even walk around without weird random things happening anymore.

There goes Friday night.
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »

PC EU and suddenly this.

I just cannot even believe this. Like what you cannot even walk around without weird random things happening anymore.

There goes Friday night.

That's literally what I was doing, walking around and I just got booted to the login screen. No email, no response to ticket, nothing. I really hope this crap is a mistake.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC Europe, Trueflame

Dude check the TOP RIGHT of your account page, you can log into it fine but mine says SUSPENDED. It's easy to miss.

So now I guess we're getting random spot suspensions for walking around playing normally solo in NO SCENARIO where you COULD EVEN HACK if you wanted to! Like literally killing NPCs and nothing else other than getting 2 sky shards since I logged on and this.
  • HorusTec
    HorusTec
    ✭✭
    PC Europe
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And by the way, I just want to give a big bird to the ACTUAL cheaters who are the root of all this BS. I hope all of you gets permanently permabanned and I mean like so hard that your ancestors feel it.
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guys contact customer support, the sooner the better. I don't think forum moderators can help you unless they redirect you to customer support. This is truely weird for happening at random, something is definately up...

Thing is there should be an email coming with this suspensions, at the very least.
    Edited by makreth on June 24, 2016 9:13PM
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already contacted customer support, no response.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    guys contact customer support, the sooner the better. I don't think forum moderators can help you unless they redirect you to customer support. This is truely weird for happening at random, something is definately up...

Thanks but it seems like Alan is already looking into it.

Also, we did write CS and not even received the canned email autoreply yet.
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm have the feeling this is rather a technical problem .

At least in EU Trueflame, the whole evening was close to unplayable with players and NPCs constantly rubberbanding and skills not firing at all or activating with full costs and no effects.

Maybe a hacker problem?
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks but it seems like Alan is already looking into it.

Also, we did write CS and not even received the canned email autoreply yet.

Yep, pulling my ESO Plus subscription as we speak.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm have the feeling this is rather a technical problem .

At least in EU Trueflame, the whole evening was close to unplayable with players and NPCs constantly rubberbanding and skills not firing at all or activating with full costs and no effects.

Maybe a hacker problem?

I thought so too, but sure enough the account DOES say suspended. it's just very small text to top right of account page, in same colour as the rest - so easy to miss it.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's our Friday Night wiped. :|
This discussion has been closed.