Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    I’m having trouble locating a few books. Can anybody help with these?

Caught him! - diaries and logs

Establish watchposts - military orders and reports

Beware the shadowscales - military orders and reports

I had problem with Caught Him! As well. It's in Alik'r Desert in Divad's Chagrin Mine.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
    Options
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Which campaign did you grab this in?

I am not entirely certain. I jump between Vivec and Shor quite frequently for ports and alliance control, so one of the two.
    [EU PC]
    Options
  • Miro
    Miro
    ✭✭
    btw .... when i found my books in IC i told a friend exactly where to go and he got them too ( it was the same day in the same campaign before the reset of the books) so if someone finds them recently maybe they are kind enough and writes the campaign and the district and the bookshelf so others can go directly there(somebody wrote here on thread when is the reset of the books)
    Options
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭

Caught Him! is in Alik'r Desert inside Divad's Chagrin Mine
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    Options
  • JaredDragonclaw
    MRusso89 wrote: »

Caught Him! is in Alik'r Desert inside Divad's Chagrin Mine

Found it in center chamber with the water, on a crate. Thanks.
    Options
  • ChockaShocka
    Last Words of Gordianus Fortunatus
    Reported to be east of the Gate of Mnem, however I found it at Beriel's Lament which is in Cyrodiil, due east of Castle Bloodmayne & due south of Nibenay Valley Dolmen. (Where those 2 directional lines intersect.)
    When you get to Beriel's Lament, notice the towers.
    2 of the broken towers are next to each other so that they touch each other, one taller than the other. The taller one has 2 guards in front at the entrance stairs.
    Enter the lower tower by jumping into the entrance from a boulder by the entrance & walk up the stairs to get on the broken wall, then walk up to the lorebook.
    Or, enter the taller tower by killing the 2 guards in front & 1 guard inside, go up the stairs, kill 1 guard, then look over at the lower tower to see the glowing lorebook on top of the broken tower wall.
    Jump over to the lower tower so as to land on the broken wall & walk up to the lorebook.
    Options
  • ChockaShocka
    The Faceless
    The Devoted and the Deranged collection
    I found it at Vahtacen but not in the delve there.
    It's between 2 boulders which overlook the water & enemies.
    Directions: from the Vahtacen Delve entrance, walk east toward the broken statue tower that is in the water. Stop at the shoreline (edge of the water) & turn right (southeast).

Walk along the water's edge going southeast. Go around a broken concrete wall piece that has a boulder stuck to it on it's right side with a rusty steel archway. Walk through the rusty archway & walk about 30 steps to the round concrete pad on the ground/slope.

Walk due west to go between a tree on your left & a rock formation on your right & make a Right U-Turn as you pass the rock to find the lorebook page between 2 boulders in the rock formation.
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where adventure’s almanac 2nd edition is?
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭

This isn't released yet. Most likely will be available during the anniversary event in a couple of months, like the 1st Edition was.
    Options
  • VolvoXX
    VolvoXX
    ✭✭✭

This isn't released yet. Most likely will be available during the anniversary event in a couple of months, like the 1st Edition was.

No, its already live. Was already posted earlier here:

Found "Adventurer's Almanac, 2nd Edition" (Adventurer's Almanac)
    It's basically where you use to have the Jubilee Cake quest giver
    Davon's Watch (StoneFalls) : 76.71 x 30.35 on a pillar in the docks
    Daggerfall (Glenumbra) : 15.64 x 27.29 on a crate in the docks
    Vulkhel Guard (Auridon) : 67.44 x 59.55 on a barrel in the docks
    PC (EU) | DC
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    VolvoXX wrote: »

Well I guess I'll need to check it out then lol! I didn't see it on the docks after the update so I figured it wasn't available yet.
    Options
  • timboutonb16_ESO
    Was about to say it is already in the game (since it's not part of my missing books), and try to search where it could be, but VolvoXX already did the hard work. :P
    - Eidetic Memory Completionnist -
    - Master Crafter -
    - All Motifs
    - PC EU -
    Options
  • timboutonb16_ESO
    Celebration time ! YAY ! \o/

I finally dropped under the 100 missing books & motifs (at 95 currently) !
    unknown.png

What I'm still missing :
    - 4 Books :
    • 1 book in Cradle of Shadows.
    • 2 Bookshelves in Imperial City :
      - Introduction to Aedric Studies
      - The Year 2920, Vol. 27
    • Note to Vanus (not ingame yet).

- 91 Motifs :
    • Morag Tong : 12/14
    • Yokudan : 11/14
    • Trinimac : 10/14
    • Bloodforge : 2/14
    • Dreadhorn : 0/14
    • Silken Ring : 0/14
    • Militant Ordinator : 0/14
    • Buoyant Armiger : 0/14
    • Worm Cult (not ingame yet) : 0/14

What about you guys ? How close are you to the end of this journey ? ^^
    - Master Crafter -
    - All Motifs
    - PC EU -
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you! I was looking for hours :smile:
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • timboutonb16_ESO

Thank you! I was looking for hours :smile:

It is released ! Check @VolvoXX's answers :
    VolvoXX wrote: »

- Master Crafter -
    - All Motifs
    - PC EU -
    Options
  • timboutonb16_ESO
    EDIT : Woopsy... Made a duplicate message and I can't delete it, so here : have a cute Dro-m'Athra kitty.
    latest?cb=20170809203133
    Edited by timboutonb16_ESO on March 21, 2018 11:01AM
    - Master Crafter -
    - All Motifs
    - PC EU -
    Options
  • timboutonb16_ESO
    Note to Vanus has been found.
    It's part of the Summerset Prologue Quest : Through a Veil Darkly. You'll have to read it at some point in order to move on in the quest.

It's in The Mine of Khuras and again, you can't skip it : you have to read it in order to move on in the quest.

Here's the note for those who can't wait to do the quest to read it :
    SaepaLn.png
    - Master Crafter -
    - All Motifs
    - PC EU -
    Options
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    WardogAce wrote: »
    Also to note Red Exile Instructions were fixed for me!

How is it happened? Just fixed in memory, or you found it anywhere?
    Red Exile Instruction is the last missed book from eidetic memory for me :( Bugged after quest and still not fixed and not completed. Anybody know where it could be found after quest?

@Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anyone can please point me in to the direction of where I can find bookshelves in IC sewers? except the 2 ones that are inside the alliance base?
    Options
  • Miro
    Miro
    ✭✭
    @xenowarrior92eb17_ESO if u click on page 1 of this wonderful thread u will get your answer :) first post has a detailed route of the IC with pics of the bookshelves and all
    Options
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    anyone can please point me in to the direction of where I can find bookshelves in IC sewers? except the 2 ones that are inside the alliance base?

I would like to know this too. First page perfectly covers IC, but I believe we are both looking for a map of any shelves in The Sewers.
    [EU PC]
    Options
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I believe I just located "The Year 2920, Vol. 27" in Imp. City (Vivec), but under a slightly different name that I can't find any entries for in my Lorebooks: "2920: The Last Year of the First Era". If anyone wants to come try the bookcase I am AD and ign is: @kyria.pagan

Posting screenshots of location here:

XrbANz3.png

NCspp52.png

Edited by kyria.paganb16_ESO on March 22, 2018 2:01PM
    [EU PC]
    Options
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    I believe I just located "The Year 2920, Vol. 27" in Imp. City (Vivec), but under a slightly different name that I can't find any entries for in my Lorebooks: "2920: The Last Year of the First Era". If anyone wants to come try the bookcase I am AD and ign is: @kyria.pagan

XrbANz3.png

NCspp52.png

I got this too, however, it didn't register as vol. 27 or any other lorebook I didn't already have. Maybe it's bugged? I'm playing on Xbox so not sure if PC is ok.
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Miro I already did that but its showing District locations...nothing regarding sewers :(
    Options
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if there is a fix for "A Sky of Dusk"? I cannot access Evergloam after the quest completes. Is it located anywhere else afterward?
    Options
  • timboutonb16_ESO

XrbANz3.png

NCspp52.png

Holy god damn son of Molag Bal ! When is the reset for bookshelves ?! I'm stuck at work, and I really hope it'll still be here this evening...

Also, this is on Vivec PC EU, right ?

Also, it is indeed the volume 27 : http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/2920,_Vol._27

For some reasons, some volumes of the year 2920 don't have the title appearing in it.
    - Master Crafter -
    - All Motifs
    - PC EU -
    Options
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Holy god damn son of Molag Bal ! When is the reset for bookshelves ?! I'm stuck at work, and I really hope it'll still be here this evening...

Also, this is on Vivec PC EU, right ?

Also, it is indeed the volume 27 : http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/2920,_Vol._27

For some reasons, some volumes of the year 2920 don't have the title appearing in it.

I am not sure about the reset, but the times I have been traversing Imp. City of late I felt it hardly ever resets during the day - even if hours have passed between each login/check of bookshelves, so fingers crossed it will still be there when you get home! Yes, I am on Vivec PC EU.
    [EU PC]
    Options
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Miro I already did that but its showing District locations...nothing regarding sewers :(

Just a note - I was missing a few lorebooks the game pegged in bookshelves in "Imperial Sewers" that I just found in "Imperial City" bookshelves. It might be a bug as - as above mentioned - the book is not registering as read on Xbox and has a slightly different name, but we might not need to limit ourselves to the Sewers for those select books labeled "Imperial Sewers". This is just a hypothesis though, so I will keep checking those two starter area bookshelves and would love input of where others could be located.

Thank you for the confirmations and info, @timboutonb16_ESO and @MRusso89 ! Hopefully the book will come around again and register for you then, MRusso!
    [EU PC]
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @kyria.paganb16_ESO well I check all bookshelves in the IC anyway and I'm just 2 books away to finish my entire eidetic memory collection!!! 1 is in district shelves and apparently the other 1 in sewers shelves :( would be great ofc if that doesn't apply and they all can be find just in shelves of IC instead...
    Options
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @xenowarrior92eb17_ESO , I am hunting a select few books myself, so if you post the titles of your two I will let you know if I spot them (and where).
    [EU PC]
    Options