Trueflame Eu-Pc

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Pity for you that there are always one or two players to witness your everyday woodemp cap :smiley:
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Rofl... what about orga pvdoorers guild better :dizzy:
    Sleeping then having breakfeast with kids keeps me busy earlier.
    Then again same on lunchtime and dinner... this is france after all.

We would run an orga group only in the evening anyway. Daytime we mostly have small groups and solo roaming around, so no sweat your 5:30/6.00 am-9am orga pve group will be safe. Now it suits you well guys.

So you are serioulsy fighting doors when no one is online, nightpvpers are going to bed earlier and morning ones are not yet up : don't ever come arguing you would search for fights >:) you choose to attack keeps at the emptiest times of all.

the only thing I hear is: buhuu... play the game like i do. Only primetime is pvp time... Overrun AD keeps in a 3:1 relation because AD has to def against 2 fractions on different keeps is much more honourable, i get that :neutral:
    but hey... enjoy it. See u out there.
    Options
  • ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    mafli1 wrote: »

We would run an orga group only in the evening anyway. Daytime we mostly have small groups and solo roaming around, so no sweat your 5:30/6.00 am-9am orga pve group will be safe. Now it suits you well guys.

So you are serioulsy fighting doors when no one is online, nightpvpers are going to bed earlier and morning ones are not yet up : don't ever come arguing you would search for fights >:) you choose to attack keeps at the emptiest times of all.

the only thing I hear is: buhuu... play the game like i do. Only primetime is pvp time... Overrun AD keeps in a 3:1 relation because AD has to def against 2 fractions on different keeps is much more honourable, i get that :neutral:

just don't call your guild a pvp guild if all you do pvdoor.
    No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    ced30 wrote: »

just don't call your guild a pvp guild if all you do pvdoor.

Tell me one member of my pvp guilde that pvdoors... and when
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    AD... everymorning woodcap, don't even try to defend it.
    so now, it's not your guild anymore, still you like the 6am timing ^^
    the only thing I hear is: buhuu... play the game like i do.

tss tss, the only thing you should hear is "morning woodemp is a ridiculous pvedoors job"
    honour has got nothing to do with that: AD just attack empty keeps thats it.
    Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 2:57PM
    Options
  • Rainuu
    Rainuu
    ✭✭✭
    omg
    Edited by Rainuu on May 9, 2017 4:13PM
    Options
  • Rainuu
    Rainuu
    ✭✭✭
    Still does not show an emp cap in primetime ;)
    Then just bragging on DC spawn keeps vs pugs with a woodemp in the group... at a time you well know none of the DC orga groups are on...

Then... orga groups arrived at 9pm like every evening, got back the 3 DC spawn keeps in like 30 minutes and began systematically dethrone that ridiculous woodemp. AD then looses the woodemp in prime time as usual and will have to go cap the same lulz woodemp every morning before 9am... and some of them go on pretend scoring for the campaign ^^

It does not make AD able to keep the map despites the woodemp. And RIP zs woodemp as usual.

Pity I did not see your message before, I would have screened the coordinated woodemp down, was fun : DA in bloodmayne, Blackswords in blackboot then faregyl (we actually do let AD recap their spawn keeps out of pvp compassion)... then last emp keeps fall like rip fruits.

End of prime time, AD is back to basics:

657139Screenshot20170508231309.png

Lets praise that sz-bigboss-saras woodemp I guess. Level !

Some may try - once - to begin the evening without a woodemp...
    Yeah well... that's if moro does not represent zs again in the AD blob woodemp cap... like yesterday morning :D

didnt know naming players is allowed
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Tell that to the rageboyz who did let their forum dung on our doorstep over the last two year - when not directly on our boots >:) and if you thought naming was not a pvp reality, you did not step on this pvp forum often.

Now there is no shaming with the fact to say that a AD woodemp is a ... woodemp (any faction woodemp goes the same btw)
    That's a basic fact.
    Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 4:37PM
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HwVO0hO.png

This is fine
    Edited by Valencer on May 9, 2017 4:46PM
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    Not even the DC empress can stop AD's morning zerg. :(
    However i made myself around 1m ap in the attempt. thanks AD :)
    Edited by Araviel2 on May 10, 2017 7:53AM
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
    Options
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Still does not show an emp cap in primetime ;)
    Then just bragging on DC spawn keeps vs pugs with a woodemp in the group... at a time you well know none of the DC orga groups are on...

Then... orga groups arrived at 9pm like every evening, got back the 3 DC spawn keeps in like 30 minutes and began systematically dethrone that ridiculous woodemp. AD then looses the woodemp in prime time as usual and will have to go cap the same lulz woodemp every morning before 9am... and some of them go on pretend scoring for the campaign ^^

It does not make AD able to keep the map despites the woodemp. And RIP zs woodemp as usual.

Pity I did not see your message before, I would have screened the coordinated woodemp down, was fun : DA in bloodmayne, Blackswords in blackboot then faregyl (we actually do let AD recap their spawn keeps out of pvp compassion)... then last emp keeps fall like rip fruits.

End of prime time, AD is back to basics:

657139Screenshot20170508231309.png

Lets praise that sz-bigboss-saras woodemp I guess. Level !

Some may try - once - to begin the evening without a woodemp...
    Yeah well... that's if moro does not represent zs again in the AD blob woodemp cap... like yesterday morning :D

Don't salt the messenger this is from a friend who simply does not have a forum account :wink:
    [img][/img]Screenshot_20170509_235716_zpsmhjc6p0p.png

Hello, guys I am Shadet, one of AD pugs :smile:

I just wanted to share this screen shot that I took yesterday, let me explain AD side's situation last night in Cyrodiil during 'the prime time' that prootch loves so much :

since 21:00 PM, Zerg squad had been running their EP group and DC Exile also was fighting against AD at Nikel and Roe, so basically AD had two battle front lines with two major pvp guilds (+ pugs) and also DC got emp (Araviel, don't blame her with your woodemp or something, tsss ! She is just one of solo-players who didn't intend to be emp).

Even if we couldn't dethrone Aravile - we could do that, it was too close, just EP didn't push Aleswell enough, as usual purple alliance ? -

as you can see in the images below, I think that we made a great work during 'THAT prime time' against DC & EP and without Zerg squad who attacked AD at Nikel, Roe and BM last night.

In short, what I want to say, is, even if AD do have emp or not, without or with the morning cap that you hate, if you have a good coordination with your faction's guys, it makes fun (especially in your "prime time") and you do not have to be mad about AD pugs which are omni-present in TF. (Stop mimimi and Keep cool !)

And how the hell ... can you blame AD's morning cap ? DC started to steal all the scrolls and emp every night in Azura about two years ago.

Honestly, before that we didn't have any night/morning cap, so DC created it, on the other hand, I want to say that it is not only AD's problem. (YOU did it too man !)

Then, EP is dominent too in Azura and that is why AD is poplulated in TF, EP also has two-three population bars in general in early afternoon in Azura.

You don't have your faction's buffed-campaign, is that the reason why you are so salty ? :wink:

PS : Sorry for my bad English xD
    Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you're saying that the AD PVE morning cap is the fault of something DC did 2 years ago! (half those players probably switched factions) - on a different server??!! (most of those players weren't even DC players)

So its absolutely nothing to do with people choosing to stack one faction on a server that they know is empty at that time of day?

Glad we got that cleared up..

Simple fact is, AD have a decent morning population on TF. EP have a decent morning population on AZ (or they did last I looked which was, admittedly a while ago now), but rather than switching faction or server to get a decent fight, you'd all rather PVDoor... Any surprise there is sneering coming from those who PVP for their gains..?

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why did I only discover this thread a few days ago. It consist of 40++ pages of solid entertainment :*
    As someone who don't really give a flying f**k about the map/campaign this thread felt like reading a salty version of 'Art of war' by Sun Tzu :D
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Shadet wrote:
    Even if we couldn't dethrone Aravile - we could do that, it was too close, just EP didn't push Aleswell enough, as usual purple alliance ? -

Lol... for once last primetime Blackswords did play the map quite losely knowing that Araviel was defending his keeps : so we spent most of the evening having some fun in sejanus fighting EP (btw thx to all who participated for the 25k def ap. Unfriendly Fire was also in Sejanus AP farming, but they never ever tried to siege : so much for dethrone coordination.).

Yet in the meanwhile AD had the possibility to quit defending spawn keeps with the 40+ AD blob and try dethrone.
    The fact is clear now that without ZS on AD side... we did not really feel pressure.

Then later we spent 2 hours fighting 30+ EP who swarmed aleswell farm/north wall while AD groups were tryharding main gate/west wall... so much for the purple alliance. Try another excuse.

Then finally we saw AD/EP abandon the last emp keeps and fight on the bridge. Business as usual.
    Shadet wrote:
    In short, what I want to say, is, even if AD do have emp or not, without or with the morning cap that you hate, if you have a good coordination with your faction's guys, it makes fun (especially in your "prime time") and you do not have to be mad about AD pugs which are omni-present in TF.

We dont hate morning cap, we just lulz it (hate in a game is kind of weirdo).
    So much for the would be AD coordination which mostly ends up in one 40+ pug blob on one keep.
    And how the hell ... can you blame AD's morning cap ? DC started to steal all the scrolls and emp every night in Azura about two years ago.Honestly, before that we didn't have any night/morning cap, so DC created it, on the other hand, I want to say that it is not only AD's problem. (YOU did it too man !)

Rofl... never fought in azura (except shortly last year for some prime times tests) so never participated to any azura morningcap. Now whatever your poor excuse for woodemp and morning pvdoor in TF is, avoid quoting me about DC in azura while trying to escape the woodemp lulz in TF.

We wouldn't have any use for a "buff campaign", it just get's salty because woodemps are ridiculous, and morning caping empty keeps on tf while you would probably find enough EP opposition on Azura remains... quite a fun joke.

Now we do appreciate prime time opposition in TF, especially when AD finally decides not to stack a 40+ woodemp def most of evenings ;)
    Edited by prootch on May 10, 2017 9:45AM
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭

Lol... for once Blackswords did play the map quite losely knowing that Araviel was defending his keeps : so we spent most of the evening having some fun in sejanus

LOL dammit Prootch XD
    do you have any idea how stressed out i was? the pressure was intense. i fought like a mad man.
    Options
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    crusnik91 wrote: »
    Why did I only discover this thread a few days ago. It consist of 40++ pages of solid entertainment :*
    As someone who don't really give a flying f**k about the map/campaign this thread felt like reading a salty version of 'Art of war' by Sun Tzu :D

I concur. It's hard to believe these are (presumably) grown adult human beings, I honestly shake my head in despair. With popcorn ofc.
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    Mardi Gras wrote: »

I concur. It's hard to believe these are (presumably) grown adult human beings, I honestly shake my head in despair. With popcorn ofc.

I think the peak of maturity is when one accepts that we all are just children ;)
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    just ^^
    Araviel2 wrote: »
    LOL dammit Prootch XD
    do you have any idea how stressed out i was? the pressure was intense. i fought like a mad man.

Well fighting the 30+ EP swarm in Sej + UF was quite a mad fight also, yet nice...
    Now we did not get help calls during the time we spent there ;)

Then we did capture Alessia as second emp keep as diversion when ash fell and came back when it got really serious on Ales
    Sure yet fighting like a power mad man is an emp job anyway >:) enjoy !

Edited by prootch on May 10, 2017 9:59AM
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araviel2 wrote: »
    Mardi Gras wrote: »

I think the peak of maturity is when one accepts that we all are just children ;)

We are all playing a computer game after all! :D
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    its quite sad how much effort ppl go to get that advantage. morning cap to get all the bonuses + emperor. then later cry when get double penetrated. and then ofc. ppl call it good skills when they keep enemy happy at nikel and bridge. lol thats just pure farming, no more ava.

cyro needs moderator. whenever other faction population drops alot compared to zergrush / morning cap alliance there comes mighty hero and can swoop raids down while having good laugh.
    Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still feel the urge to visit this thread every now and then even without playing anymore.
    Always delivers, never disappointed. Keep it up boys.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »
    Every evening AD gets the agro from purple alliance anyway. Even if AD have no emp keep anymore, purple pushes AD down to fare/bb/bm. Just because...

Just because?..
    For more than one year now AD is winning the campaign with 3k+ points from the 2nd alliance. Its just the last 2-3 campaigns that DC is not pushing Chalman/Arrius that much and finally they are hitting AD instead... (yay purple alliance...)

I can log into the game from work and check the map every morning, its yellow every singe morning with ~100 points for AD and 0-20 points for EP-DC.
    AD can have a gap of 500-1000 points in the score table within a few days that is very hard to close at prime time even if the "purple alliance" fights only AD...

So "just because..." enjoy your new campaign win (not that anyone cares anymore)

I really see the problem and get your frustration. But what do u suggest to the AD morning-players on TF.
    Stop playing the game on their home campagne because their game time isnt during the primetime. Or stop taking keeps after nickels and sej and dont get the scrolls back until every fraction has a logged population?
    What would you do?

If i absolutely had to PvP at this time, and my faction was at 3 bars while the other two only had one bar each, i would play for one of the other two factions.
    Options
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note I am offering free English lessons for my man Prootch and others because reading some of the posts on this thead is quite difficult.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    "offer ... to"
    rofl... try again :dizzy:

Hope this is not your native language :D

Now if you don't get something, we have some pro translators in the guild ^^
    Then most of the time when one of your lulz woodemp or ap swapper friends pretend not to understand, it's most of the time because they get hard lulzed >:)
    Edited by prootch on May 15, 2017 6:23PM
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    i remember ages ago when i was playing asherons call. that was like.. 17 years ago? ANYWAY. my english always been what it is, but imagine little fox *** trying to speak his first words in english. lol. didnt go well. few years later, ppl had gotten used to my engrish and understood my intension perfectly. so. its us. about 1k players, i had bit of leadership rank there, not much but enough so ppl knew me. then comes this new rookie and he is like... wtf is this guy saying, do you understand him, and my guild members aye, no issues whatsoever <3 was cute :DDD
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »
    On a serious note I am offering free English lessons for my man Prootch and others because reading some of the posts on this thead is quite difficult.
    .....hard lulzed >:)

"A wretched soul, bruised with adversity, We bid be quiet when we hear it cry."
    The Comedy of Errors - Act II, Scene I
    W. Shakespeare

Edited by VagabondAngel on May 16, 2017 4:25PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Moooar... thanks offering it - to - me o:)

Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
    The Comedy of Errors (4.2.22-5)

If Shakespeare quotes on a pvp forum could ever make an argument...
    Now it's fresh to get some level here, even if it's definitly not yours by far.

Love to read these rageboyz QQs ... could hardly be described better... forum whines after wipes.

Someone got hard lulzed...
    Try again >:)

Edited by prootch on May 16, 2017 5:51PM
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Shakespeare quotes on a pvp forum could ever make an argument...
    Now it's fresh to get some level here, even if it's definitly not yours by far.

Love to read these rageboyz QQs ... could hardly be described better... forum whines after wipes.

Someone got hard lulzed...
    Try again >:)
    I've played ESO twice in the last 6 months Prootch old boy so the only hard lulz I get are from the missus. I only stopped by to wax lyrical. :)
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These crashes are getting out of hand
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These crashes are getting out of hand

The lag was pretty intense also yesterday.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB