Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    That AD ball group where everyone has 30K+ health wants to be like their big brothers in Sanct's ball group so bad, but they keep failing and failing :(

unfriendly carpet?
    No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Another Blackswords emp yesterday evening. Was good fun.

Thx to all DC teams that helped.
    Special thx to Alliances fighters, Smooky and the DA/Exile team, Psychopathe guild, Lars and TDA team, Cortex and the Royals team ( DC emp run for a last run, nice).
    Edited by prootch on April 22, 2017 12:04PM
    Options
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ced30 wrote: »
    Isbilen wrote: »
    That AD ball group where everyone has 30K+ health wants to be like their big brothers in Sanct's ball group so bad, but they keep failing and failing :(

unfriendly carpet?

I'm not sure what they call themselves. There are so many ball groups in this game that it's hard to keep track of all the names.
    Edited by Isbilen on April 22, 2017 3:55PM
    Options
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Another Blackswords emp yesterday evening. Was good fun.

Thx to all DC teams that helped.
    Special thx to Alliances fighters, Smooky and the DA/Exile team, Psychopathe guild, Lars and TDA team, Cortex and the Royals team ( DC emp run for a last run, nice).

Congrats on the achievement!

6pjnF8qE6sqU8.gif
    Edited by Magıc on April 23, 2017 8:55AM
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Well not much of an achievement, yet prime time emps with tri faction locked are no doubt more interesting than daily woodemps at 7am vs empty keeps ;) that... seems some kind of achievement, yet not a tempting one.

Guilds coordination on multiple targets did the job, which is a nice part in AvA.
    Yet I do understand that the AD blob stacked in allessia does not get it :smile:
    Edited by prootch on April 23, 2017 12:01PM
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well not much of an achievement, yet prime time emps with tri faction locked are no doubt more interesting than daily woodemps at 7am vs empty keeps ;) that... seems some kind of achievement, yet not a tempting one.

Guilds coordination on multiple targets did the job, which is a nice part in AvA.
    Yet I do understand that the AD blob stacked in allessia does not get it :smile:

AD and EP wasn't locked when you took emp this time. Blackswords in the last keep (brk) destroying the 10-15 ep pugs who tried to def. Only to see DA roll in there too.

:trollface:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD and EP not locked at prime time? Pull the other one mate.

You guys seem butthurt when other factions get emp im wondering why.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Other factions? Surely you just mean DC. Aren't you when there's an AD or EP emp? lol

Was on yesterday and I don't think there's many EP pushing as it's near the end of another campaign.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    AD and EP wasn't locked when you took emp this time. Blackswords in the last keep (brk) destroying the 10-15 ep pugs who tried to def. Only to see DA roll in there too.

Yeah yeah prime time... not locked... better get something else to explain poor tactical choices.

Then... AD busy on home keeps since we pushed them to spawn keeps earlier + diversion on arrius to pull EP while the main red group was trying an emp keep countercap on chal. We had some scouts on them... they were just not fast enough.

Then that's some arguable EP strat to choose low defences on the last emp keep while trying to ninja another... even more when part of the said defense abandons the emp keep def on the slightest diversion bait on arrius.

Now ... 3rd blackswords emps in prime time lately... kind of not a 7am AD woodemp vs empty map : you got that point I'm sure :smiley: and ofc it only works thx to guilds cool coordinations with da, exile, tda, fuego, psychopathes, royals and others smallscalers (who are really op for scouts/interception/diversions when they decide to play the map).

guilds coordination does it all.
    Edited by prootch on April 24, 2017 1:24PM
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Other factions? Surely you just mean DC. Aren't you when there's an AD or EP emp? lol

Was on yesterday and I don't think there's many EP pushing as it's near the end of another campaign.

I would actually defend a EP emp if AD are capping the map at 5am everyday. I've done it before and i would do it again. Even though i don't do too much with the map i try to at least attack the correct people for the sake of a balanced campaign for the people that do play it.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would actually defend a EP emp if AD are capping the map at 5am everyday. I've done it before and i would do it again. Even though i don't do too much with the map i try to at least attack the correct people for the sake of a balanced campaign for the people that do play it.

So why were Exile spotted at Sejanus yesterday? ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching if the grass is greener on the other side
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm not butthurt, I just find it funny that he said it was locked when it wasn't. If enemies get emp there's more people online when I play.

Yeah yeah prime time... not locked... better get something else to explain poor tactical choices.

Then... AD busy on home keeps since we pushed them to spawn keeps earlier + diversion on arrius to pull EP while the main red group was trying an emp keep countercap on chal. We had some scouts on them... they were just not fast enough.

Then that's some arguable EP strat to choose low defences on the last emp keep while trying to ninja another... even more when part of the said defense abandons the emp keep def on the slightest diversion bait on arrius.

Now ... 3rd blackswords emps in prime time lately... kind of not a 7am AD woodemp vs empty map : you got that point I'm sure :smiley: and ofc it only works thx to guilds cool coordinations with da, exile, tda, fuego, psychopathes, royals and others smallscalers (who are really op for scouts/interception/diversions when they decide to play the map).

guilds coordination does it all.

I'm not excusing anything, I was solo on my lowbie sorc. Ofc I can not stop 2-3 guilds coordinating to get emp.
    Nice play from blues working together. Was just sad to see that there was no EP guild trying to even stop it.

Don't know if you know, but being emp on AD is boring as hell It's why I abandoned the campaign last cycle while I was #1 x)
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loicozor wrote: »
    Just watching if the grass is greener on the other side

It is because we fertilize it with dead AD... ;)

thumbnail1.png6ad94842-7412-4120-a6d6-5a51555df674Original.jpg
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

So why were Exile spotted at Sejanus yesterday? ;)

I said i try.

I go for action away from allies only if no ones coming to play on other side of the map then i will just attack anyone.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Was just sad to see that there was no EP guild trying to even stop it.

They did try actually... attacking another keep to prevent emp sometimes works if fast enough. Yet the main pb on red side remains the low number of organized guilds appart from vivec, lucky and wabba.
    Don't know if you know, but being emp on AD is boring as hell It's why I abandoned the campaign last cycle while I was #1 x)

Yep heard about it. Sure being woodemp every morning must be as much boring than defending alessia last keep eternal lag :)

Edited by prootch on April 26, 2017 4:19PM
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign is looking good for all concerned atm. Not much in it... at least there wasn't when I went to bed last night... ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Options
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    hehe AD have red faces from all the embarassing 50 man zergs 6am, EP have yellow bellies n zerg noob azura camp, zerg squad ride on big boss and play like 8 year olds playing football. DC, well they just *** in zone so all the pro go other campaigns. BIG BOSS PLEASE STOP, U KILL THE CAMPAIGN. let us drink our coffee/beer or eat/sleep. no wonder AD are so good at defending when everyday 50 squishy scrubs conquer map at 6am vs 6 EP and 6 DC. DISGRACEFUL.
    Options
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD even try to do this in blackwater for over 2 year, AD mentality is messed up from big boss/zerg squad. we wreck you in bwb/azura/haderus tho coz u got no zerg squad so ya always depop. RIP AD. least skilled alliance.
    Options
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    please zenimax fix npc to 1.5 and 1.6 standards they are broken and useless. this would stop peasant zergs morning capping and let the other alliances have more fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wplqV5Qos
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    AD even try to do this in blackwater for over 2 year, AD mentality is messed up from big boss/zerg squad. we wreck you in bwb/azura/haderus tho coz u got no zerg squad so ya always depop. RIP AD. least skilled alliance.

He won't stop mate. He just wants it all. It's up to ZoS to change the way the campaign is played and the scoring system. There's no point trying to appeal to AD's better nature because it will change nothing. I've come to the conclusion that most people playing online games are immature, selfish and have some sort of sense of entitlement.

Anyway, I'm ranting on. I'm afraid not much will change.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Another yellow woodemp dheposed in prime time :D
    Edited by prootch on May 2, 2017 8:19AM
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny that you brag about it when the only reason you managed to depose was because the server crashed twice. Before the first crash we were farming blues in Glademist but then half group was stuck in queue. By the time everyobe was back in ad was down to 1 emp keep which is when server crashed a 2nd time. Before we could get back in emp was lost.

So claiming it was during primetime is quite laughable.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm confused...

The whole time I was online yesterday (probably only 3-4hrs total - but in 2 separate stretches) - the only crossed swords on the map were huge DCvsEP and DCvsAD.. not one single DCvsAD...

We had the usual robust discussion (argument) in DC /zone about pushing reds or yellows - notably Chal-centred.. I was saying that the only way EP will ever be able to fight AD is if we leave Chal alone - hold hard at Ales and don't push back.. Then they'll leave us get bored and start pushing AD instead.. Others were saying - can't do that - if we let them have bleakers/DC they'll just push Glade.. And I was like - no, once they're not defending their own stuff from us and see a hard target at Ales - they'll go looking for something less defended - ie AD stuff...

I was also saying that DC always gets too focussed on Chal - and AD come in and take Ash/Glade from behind....

Anyways.. I guess people were kind of listening - cos it seemed the push to Chal really slowed - almost stopped... I actually saw a crossed sword appear between AD and EP (Yay - I was right!!) Then Glade went US from EP (Dammit - I was wrong!!! - And its ALL your fault @Nermy with your 10-man camping troll-hill).. Now everyone is justified in pushing Chal.. Go Chal!

Anyways logged for dinner - came back on and found Glade was yellow.. (yay - I was right afterall!) with frigging ZS farming the interior.. oh joy...

Still - saved by the crash :-p

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Funny that you brag about it when the only reason you managed to depose was because the server crashed twice. Before the first crash we were farming blues in Glademist but then half group was stuck in queue. By the time everyobe was back in ad was down to 1 emp keep which is when server crashed a 2nd time. Before we could get back in emp was lost.

So claiming it was during primetime is quite laughable.

AD woodemp has been deposed in prime time for over a month, but yesterday was special since we found zs and uf in the sames keeps on roe and nikel. Besides the reason why it was not deposed earlier in the evening is because of the previous crash. Then everyone including dc crashed and had half of the teams in queue.

Then what is quite laughable : are 7am woodemps taking turns in the ap leaderboard to be crowned by biggboss/Saras, then proudly stacking in zs group in the evening. That's an achievement !
    Edited by prootch on May 2, 2017 10:05AM
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    what ppl would not do to stroke their poor egos prootch. regarding that summary where big boss crowns those ap muppets.
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Anyways.. I guess people were kind of listening - cos it seemed the push to Chal really slowed - almost stopped... I actually saw a crossed sword appear between AD and EP (Yay - I was right!!) Then Glade went US from EP (Dammit - I was wrong!!! - And its ALL your fault @Nermy with your 10-man camping troll-hill).. Now everyone is justified in pushing Chal.. Go Chal!

@Biro123 It was only 8 of us! :p Was funny when we were fighting you on top of the hill and saw Glade turn yellow! lol! Anyway, you got your own back because I died when I was trying to answer your /w.

I admire your efforts to get DC to push AD, and I think you are generally right. If EP have their home keeps we will happily push AD all day but once the pugs start heading for Bleakers there's no stopping them until they get to the gates! If DC left Chally alone I think you'd find we would push AD a lot more.

Who was it tried to ambush us as we got the scroll to the gates? I was literally just warning my group about an ambush and 20 DC jump out from behind a rock! lol! Was great fun! :D
    Edited by Nermy on May 2, 2017 10:21AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah well true, and that's a pity since Sanct is objectively the best pvp raidlead atm, so he really does not need that woodemp bs.
    Edited by prootch on May 2, 2017 10:21AM
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah well true, and that's a pity since Sanct is objectively the best pvp raidlead atm, so he really does not need that woodemp bs.

None of us do tbh mate.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, woodemps are boring anyway and a woodemp is not really much of an emp.

btw pity DC pugs have that kind of sexual attraction for chal, never understood it.
    Our guild actually spends most of our evening cuting through the AD to backline keeps and prepare to depose their woodemp. Still it's most of the time quite fun as they defend like hell. It's ages we have not pushed EP on spawn keeps except to depack EP when busy on brk for the last 5 Blackswords emp capture.
    Edited by prootch on May 2, 2017 10:30AM
    Options