Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Still unable to cap an emp in primetime ;)
    Then just bragging on DC spawn keeps vs pugs with a woodemp in the group at a time (and you well know it) when none of the DC groups are on, and keep trying to pretend ^^

Then... orga groups arrived at 9pm like every evening, back from dinner and began systematically dethrone that ridicuouls woodemp. AD then looses the lulz woodemp like every evening and have to go cap the same looser woodemp every morning before 9am... and go on pretend scoring the campaign.

It does not make zs able to get an emp in primetime tho, nor able to keep the map despites the woodemp :
    At the end of the day, RIP zs woodemp as usual:

657139Screenshot20170508231309.png

Still trying to pretend while playing with a bigboss/saras emp in group... makes it some kind of a bigboss emp group I guess.
    Try begin the evening without a woodemp, just for once ;)
    Was hoping we might get some enemies because other factions try to depose. Your "primetime depose" isnt better than saras morningcap. You just run away from every fight until we log off, then you depose.
    It's always fun to see Blackswords riding towards us, just to all go into stealth and retreat.

We gonna be playing ep mostly from now, maybe AD arent such cowards ;) And hey, we won't have emp so maybe you will fight us too?
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love how Prootch has you guys hanging off every word he says.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    Then just bragging on DC spawn keeps vs pugs with a woodemp in the group at a time (and you well know it) when none of the DC groups were on, just keep trying to pretend ^^

Then... orga groups arrived at 9pm like every evening, back from dinner and began systematically dethrone that ridiculous woodemp. AD then looses the lulz woodemp like every evening and have to go cap the same looser woodemp every morning before 9am... and go on pretend scoring the campaign.

It does not make zs able to get an emp in primetime tho, nor able to keep the map despites the woodemp :
    At the end of the day, RIP zs woodemp as usual (pity I did not see that message before, I could have screened as soon as the emp went down):

Still trying to pretend while playing with a bigboss/saras emp in group... lets praise that sz-bigboss-saras emp group I guess.
    Lets begin the evening without a woodemp... try again ;)

You are kindly invited to log on in the morning at 7am with your whole small scale group to fight against the morning capers. its much more intersting to fight without the lag producing double zerg destro groups. You could reliably use differnt skills form your bars, not just Deto, Destro and Sap Essence...
    Sorry i forgot, the majority of DC and EP went to bet at 4am after making emp during "primetime"... :wink:

Every evening AD gets the agro from purple alliance anyway. Even if AD have no emp keep anymore, purple pushes AD down to fare/bb/bm. Just because...

It would be kind of strange if the double amount of players wouldnt be able to push AD back , or not?
    And why would AD go for emp during your primetime, when AD already have emp since 9am?

Be happy that the map is yellow at the start of your primetime. So EP and DC have just a single target and dont have to fight on two frontlines at the same time. That seems to be very enjoyable for you.

And finally: what does it count to make emp now adays? All PVP buffs are bugged during 90% of the campagne time. And you only get emp if you have a tricolored guild that AP feeds you at the beginning of the campagne. So for me, emperorship is worthless anyway.

Pls stop mimimi in the forums about other fractions behaviour and fight the fightes how they are.
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TDA is often the first organized DC guild group starting up in the evening, but yesterday we were down in IC making the life hard for AD and EP there.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    mafli1 wrote: »
    You are kindly invited to log on in the morning at 7am .

Grown people use to work or prepare to go to work at this time. So bad, dont you think?

Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    kwisatz wrote: »

Grown people use to work or prepare to go to work at this time. So bad, dont you think?

So do I.

If I follow your logic: "grown" people usually dont play until 4am to make emp and go to work at 7am...

On the otherside. We have many shift workers or retired people playing in our pvp-guild.
    So it wouldnt be correct to judge about people playing during different times then you do.

Just my opinion.
    Edited by mafli1 on May 9, 2017 9:17AM
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then just bragging on DC spawn keeps vs pugs with a woodemp in the group at a time (and you well know it) when none of the DC groups were on, just keep trying to pretend ^^

Then... orga groups arrived at 9pm like every evening, back from dinner and began systematically dethrone that ridiculous woodemp. AD then looses the lulz woodemp like every evening and have to go cap the same looser woodemp every morning before 9am... and go on pretend scoring the campaign.

At the end of the day, RIP zs woodemp as usual (pity I did not see that message before, I could have screened as soon as the emp went down):

Still trying to pretend while playing with a bigboss/saras emp in group... lets praise that sz-bigboss-saras emp group I guess.

You are kindly invited to log on in the morning at 7am with your whole small scale group to fight against the morning capers. its much more intersting to fight without the lag producing double zerg destro groups. You could reliably use differnt skills form your bars, not just Deto, Destro and Sap Essence...
    Sorry i forgot, the majority of DC and EP went to bet at 4am after making emp during "primetime"... :wink:

Every evening AD gets the agro from purple alliance anyway. Even if AD have no emp keep anymore, purple pushes AD down to fare/bb/bm. Just because...

It would be kind of strange if the double amount of players wouldnt be able to push AD back , or not?
    And why would AD go for emp during your primetime, when AD already have emp since 9am?

Be happy that the map is yellow at the start of your primetime. So EP and DC have just a single target and dont have to fight on two frontlines at the same time. That seems to be very enjoyable for you.

And finally: what does it count to make emp now adays? All PVP buffs are bugged during 90% of the campagne time. And you only get emp if you have a tricolored guild that AP feeds you at the beginning of the campagne. So for me, emperorship is worthless anyway.

Pls stop mimimi in the forums about other fractions behaviour and fight the fightes how they are.

Took one look at the guildname in your signature and immediately realised people like you are what's wrong with this game.

If you like fighting NPCs so much you can just go PvE instead, you know? Maybe you dont like fighting destro ulti trains, but somehow your guild does enjoy PvDooring the whole map at 7 am and Xv1'ing every single red and blue they can get their hands on during those off-hours.
    Edited by Valencer on May 9, 2017 9:37AM
    Options
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭

So do I.

If I follow your logic: "grown" people usually dont play until 4am to make emp and go to work at 7am...

On the otherside. We have many shift workers or retired people playing in our pvp-guild.
    So it wouldnt be correct to judge about people playing during different times then you do.

Just my opinion.

I am not judging anyone; you invited people to login at 7 am... I just gave you my answer: I dont think retired people and shift workers represent the player base majority. Nocturnal players neither. Otherwise, why would be prime time between 9 pm and 11 pm?
    Edited by kwisatz on May 9, 2017 9:35AM
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

Took one look at the guildname in your signature and immediately realised people like you are what's wrong with this game.

If you like fighting NPCs so much you can just go PvE instead, you know?

Uhhh, what happend?
    Did u look for noob 1vX situations in Cyro AvAvA? :smiley: always funny
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Was hoping we might get some enemies because other factions try to depose. Your "primetime depose" isnt better than saras morningcap. You just run away from every fight until we log off, then you depose. It's always fun to see Blackswords riding towards us, just to all go into stealth and retreat.

Retreat... you mean like that raid lead whose prefered tactic is to retreat to some narrow to woodemp ult destro opposition and the rest of the time runs to another narrow awaiting for ults ups (not that it's any pb, it's working pretty well). Kind of fun to dislike others playing some other ambush tactics and not following you in traps.

I bet you dislike us not running straightforward into your usual ult destro traps, as much as you dislike our surprise ambush. Yet too bad for the ambushes yesterday... our nb bombers weren't in pvp, bloody pve ^^

Now since you almost did not defend AD keeps yesterday, the whole AD map was mostly lost around you for sure. And it was not Saras woodemp anymore now, it seems it went to ZS Moro's woodemp yesterday... just before that it was ZS Exigo's woodemp. Cool to know you plan to avoid it tonight.

We really don't care which defense spot you choose to stealth the woodemp in and ult destro any pug approaching all evening long... so eventually we would let you die out of boredom with your woodemp... and go for some fun fights on AD emp keeps/spawn keeps.

Now if you do mean that deposing Moro's woodemp in prime time with 3 faction locked between 9-11pm is equivalent to Saras woodcaping the empty map before 9am ... yeah sure sure if it makes AD feel better about woodemps :D

Now dont make me wrong, I would - sure - applause an AD prime time emp.
    And we will ofc be happy to fight you ;)

Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 11:06AM
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭

So do I.

Just my opinion.

I am not judging anyone; you invited people to login at 7 am... I just gave you my answer: I dont think retired people and shift workers represent the player base majority. Nocturnal players neither. Otherwise, why would be prime time between 9 pm and 11 pm?

I see, sorry for missunderstanding.
    Sometimes I just think people want to force zenimax to shut down Cyrodiil during 4am and 9pm. But thats just not how it works.
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are kindly invited to log on in the morning at 7am with your whole small scale group to fight against the morning capers.

Can't. Somebody's gotta pay for their welfare.
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uhhh, what happend?

If I wanted "1vX" your fellow guildies would suffice, but no.

Youre complaining about purple alliance in the same post where you justify your guild and Big Boss' PUG horde PvDooring the whole map to full yellow almost every. single. morning. That's what is funny.

I mean, at some point you have to realise how stupid you sound... right?
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @AbraXuSeXile
    It's needed we do discuss with Sanct at some point, to eventually get some fun "no woodemps" primetime fights for once.

Appart from these discussions, you know we do crusade for the lulz abrax ;) it's always fun to see some butthurt rageboyz take it - so very - seriously.
    Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 10:40AM
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    You are kindly invited to log on in the morning at 7am with your whole small scale group to fight against the morning capers.

We are actually all preparing for work at this hours :dizzy:
    Yet I never understood that pvdoor fun of yours.

You could reliably use differnt skills form your bars, not just Deto, Destro and Sap Essence...

Sure, fighting wood must be lot more interesting... now I'm not using Destro/Deto personnaly anyway. Try again.

Blackswords did raid off just after midnight ^^
    Now the 3 lastest primetime Blackswords emp were... actually primetimes emp.

Just because... you do woodemp every morning or so.
    Now it's normal for the emp faction to get the two other factions to dethrone. Except the days both DC and EP prefer to kill each other to the last all evening long, leaving AD to die of boredom in their woodemp keeps.

Be happy that the map is yellow at the start of your primetime.

Actually we are. Having opposition is nice.
    Then the only reason why you do get double hardfocus in rows in primetime is the woodemp.
    Yet EP/DC keep fighting each other over bleaker/aleswell/chal even tho the whole map is turning. Two frontlines are an everyday reality for everyone.

Well... to get an AD emp obviously accounts to wood bashing and empty keeps capture. Funny to learn that additionnally the AD emps got tricolored AP at the beginning of the campaign. As a matter of fact it's one of the reason Blackswords forbids multi faction char and kicks AP swappers, and only considers emps caped in primetime as real emps in our own ranks. Only the fights to get it make it worth.

in the forums about other fractions behaviour and fight the fightes how they are.

We will wipe AD woodemps in primetime and lulz about it.
    We will end the lulz crusade if any day... the lulz gets actually unnecessary :smiley:

Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 11:04AM
    Options
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭

Just because?..
    For more than one year now AD is winning the campaign with 3k+ points from the 2nd alliance. Its just the last 2-3 campaigns that DC is not pushing Chalman/Arrius that much and finally they are hitting AD instead... (yay purple alliance...)

I can log into the game from work and check the map every morning, its yellow every singe morning with ~100 points for AD and 0-20 points for EP-DC.
    AD can have a gap of 500-1000 points in the score table within a few days that is very hard to close at prime time even if the "purple alliance" fights only AD...

So "just because..." enjoy your new campaign win (not that anyone cares anymore)

Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Now @Avaglaor, "almost" a year actually :D

Then last time AD could not woodemp was on last holidays or during some weekends (so they just wake up earlier on week ends now)... as usual I would say... last summer when we had a few roamers on holidays hunting Saras group down in the morning, they were very seldom able to get emp keeps ^^
    Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 10:49AM
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭

Uhhh, what happend?

If I wanted "1vX" your fellow guildies would suffice, but no.

Youre complaining about purple alliance in the same post where you justify your guild and Big Boss' PUG horde PvDooring the whole map to full yellow almost every. single. morning. That's what is funny.

I mean, at some point you have to realise how stupid you sound... right?

Pls check the facts before u get personal. Non of our guild member is running in a Big Boss group and we acctually switch campagne if pug zerg of Hitangel is acting like you are describing it correctly.

But tell me how would u act if you log in during your game time and your fraction owns only two keeps and all your scrolls are at the same oponent? Would you stay 12 hours online without taking any keep or gettig your scrolls back?

Dont get me wrong. I am only on at the weekend mornings. During the week I play in the primetime. So I can not speak for my whole guilde.
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »

Just because?..
    For more than one year now AD is winning the campaign with 3k+ points from the 2nd alliance. Its just the last 2-3 campaigns that DC is not pushing Chalman/Arrius that much and finally they are hitting AD instead... (yay purple alliance...)

I can log into the game from work and check the map every morning, its yellow every singe morning with ~100 points for AD and 0-20 points for EP-DC.
    AD can have a gap of 500-1000 points in the score table within a few days that is very hard to close at prime time even if the "purple alliance" fights only AD...

So "just because..." enjoy your new campaign win (not that anyone cares anymore)

I really see the problem and get your frustration. But what do u suggest to the AD morning-players on TF.
    Stop playing the game on their home campagne because their game time isnt during the primetime. Or stop taking keeps after nickels and sej and dont get the scrolls back until every fraction has a logged population?
    What would you do?
    Options
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭

You get what you sow :smile:

Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just because?..

I really see the problem and get your frustration. But what do u suggest to the AD morning-players on TF.
    Stop playing the game on their home campagne because their game time isnt during the primetime. Or stop taking keeps after nickels and sej and dont get the scrolls back until every fraction has a logged population?
    What would you do?

If I wanna play PvP and there is no player to fight, I go do something else, instead of f.cking up the map for everyone else.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    Alucu wrote: »

You get what you sow :smile:

I am not complaining, just explaining...
    And in one point I agree with @prootch (wow, that feels wierd :smiley: ) more enemy more honor.
    Options
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    What would you do?

The problem is not AD or any player of any alliance, ofc its a 24/7 war.
    Even if getting all the enemy keeps up to the gates with a full raid at 7am its not honorable, its something that the game ALLOWS you to do it!

For me its clearly Cyrodiil's rule set and mechanics that brakes the campaign, we are humans and we will get any advantage is possible to win the war ;)

Castle siege should be epic, the same as zerg fights, but ZoS just lost the control and now its all about a few seconds to take a Keep or Bomb a zerg...

Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Avagalor, while nobody is happy with AD painting the map and crowning 'woodemps', it's basically human nature and we would probably all do something similar in the same situation. You just have to look at the other campaigns, they are all 'ruled' by one alliance or the other.

ZoS need to come up with the answers to keep the campaigns competitive and fun. (And get rid of the lag!)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Just because?..

What would you do?

If I wanna play PvP and there is no player to fight, I go do something else, instead of f.cking up the map for everyone else.

Taking emp keeps and getting scrolls back on an empty campaign doesn't f.ck up the map. Defending enemy home keeps in a 3:1 relation does it. There I completely agree.

What else to do? We already had a Saturday morning (between 7am and 11am) where we made emp on TF, Haderus and Azuras with a 10 men guild group. Nothing to do there.

Going to play pve is no option for a pvp guild.

I would love to see more opponents during the weekend mornings.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Now 7am on weekend mornings... not speaking about 7am in the week... you cannot be serious with your "love to see more opponents". Usually on week ends when we get there (around 10am) the map is already full yellow for 3 hours, sometimes even 4. You well know there is no opposition at this time, that's why you come then and disappear from cyro as soon as opposition gets there by the end of the morning.

So it's not a question of being honourable or not, it's just plain ridiculous PvP wise to cap emp/scrolls vs npcs, then push other factions to the spawn with the woodemp in the AD blob when the map is empty, and afterwards... stay in def 50+emp in the same keep most of the evening. Not much better actually than only camping a tower/keep with a woodemp during prime time.

Now I do appreciate emps cap in prime time when PvP orga groups are up, it remains properly tough.

No one has blamed any faction for getting their own scrolls back as far as I saw. It's all a matter of keeping the game open : as an example DC pushes AD spawn keeps to dethrone almost every prime time, but also lets AD recap their own spawn keeps once the emp is down... so they can come back fighting (it has not always been that way tho, my opinion was the same at that time).

That every morning (or so) woodemp now remains plain ridiculous (call it worthless if you like) and somewhat neutralize fights in primetime. But let it be, the game being 24/7, enjoy woodfights if you like them.

I'm quite sure now zs has no interest in woodemps in general (except for the one or two emp tryhards running with them who will run for emp before 9am well knowing AD is most often unable to prime time it anyway), and also suffers to be rotting out of ennemies in empty keeps as long as the woodemps stands, the whole map turning around.
    Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 1:15PM
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Taking undefended keep is exactly that, PvE.

Most people I know log off and go play another game when Cyro is dead, it's not rocket science.

Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    Now 7am on weekend mornings... not speaking about 7am in the week... you cannot be serious with your "love to see more opponents". Usually on week ends when we get there (around 10am) the map is already full yellow for 3 hours, sometimes even 4. You well know there is no opposition at this time, that's why you come then and disappear from cyro as soon as opposition gets there by the end of the morning.

So it's not a question of being honourable or not, it's just plain ridiculous PvP wise to cap emp/scrolls vs npcs, then push other factions to the spawn with the woodemp in the AD blob when the map is empty, and afterwards... stay in def 50+emp in the same keep most of the evening. Not much better actually than only camping a tower/keep with a woodemp during prime time.

Now I do appreciate emps cap in prime time when PvP orga groups are up, it remains properly tough.

No one has blamed any faction for getting their own scrolls back as far as I saw. It's all a matter of keeping the game open : as an example DC pushes AD spawn keeps to dethrone almost every prime time, but also lets AD recap their own spawn keeps once the emp is down... so they can come back fighting (it has not always been that way tho, my opinion was the same at that time).

That every morning (or so) woodemp now remains plain ridiculous (call it worthless if you like) and somewhat neutralize fights in primetime. But let it be, the game being 24/7, enjoy woodfights if you like them.

I'm quite sure now zs has no interest in woodemps in general (except for the one or two emp tryhards running with them who will run for emp before 9am well knowing AD is most often unable to prime time it anyway), and also suffers to be rotting out of ennemies in empty keeps as long as the woodemps stands, the whole map turning around.

During the week I'm normally in the office from 6.30am, so I can not talk about that. I am to old to change the habit to get up at 5:30am at the weekends. Why someone like me disappears arround 11:30am should be logical. 6hours on/lunchtime/real life social interaction and so on.
    So yes, I am serious. Pls get up earlier @prootch in the weekend and not while the org pvp guilds are making a break :wink:
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Rofl... what about orga pvdoorers guild better :dizzy:
    Sleeping then having breakfeast with kids keeps me busy earlier.
    Then again same on lunchtime and dinner... this is france after all.

We would run an orga group only in the evening anyway. Daytime we mostly have small groups and solo roaming around, so no sweat your 5:30/6.00 am-9am orga pve group will be safe. Now it suits you well guys.

So you are serioulsy fighting doors when no one is online, nightpvpers are going to bed earlier and morning ones are not yet up : don't ever come arguing you would search for fights >:) you choose to attack keeps at the emptiest times of all.
    Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 1:54PM
    Options
  • mafli1
    mafli1
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Taking undefended keep is exactly that, PvE.

Most people I know log off and go play another game when Cyro is dead, it's not rocket science.

Funny that everyone exactly knows, that the keeps are undefended without being logged on. Must be rocket science :wink:
    Options