The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Magıc wrote: »
    I actually think I'm losing brain cells reading some of the posts on this thread.

You have brain cells?

I know, it's hard to believe but yes I do. Can't say the same for Wabba members though :neutral:

On a more posititve note, another dethrone of a DC woodemp today.
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think I'm losing brain cells reading some of the posts on this thread.

You have brain cells?

what is a woodemp`?

Edited by Araviel2 on May 6, 2017 10:50PM
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Araviel2 wrote: »

You have brain cells?

what is a woodemp`?

ask @prootch
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

You have brain cells?

what is a woodemp`?

ask @prootch

ok i heard this before, that i am in prootch's gang or something. but no i don't have a pvp guild, and i rarely group.
    i just go where the fights are, just like everyone else. (but unlike some others i also like to PTFO)

Edited by Araviel2 on May 7, 2017 1:08AM
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shazah wrote: »

You don't need a lot of them for stick to crown and press R. ;)

Nice try ganking me with your stamblade when I was sieging, in full divines and you fail. Then took soul assault to the face.

Did you enjoy the ride sir?

Stick to your faction boy. :trollface:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With AD swarming every keep with a 10:1 player number advantage every morning, playing DC at this point feels like being part of a small underground resistance movement against the evil AD globalist empire.
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    With AD swarming every keep with a 10:1 player number advantage every morning, playing DC at this point feels like being part of a small underground resistance movement against the evil AD globalist empire.

lol
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have brain cells?

I know, it's hard to believe but yes I do. Can't say the same for Wabba members though :neutral:

Oh, I think we've enough to do us if you'd like to borrow one?

Have been busy for a few days but I presume TF is the same as ever?
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have brain cells?

Oh, I think we've enough to do us if you'd like to borrow one?

Have been busy for a few days but I presume TF is the same as ever?

Watching Kasa's vid, where you guys behave like mindless zombies as soon as one person dies in an outpost makes me think otherwise.

Yeah it's the same as usual, except AD dethroned a DC woodemp yesterday. Was good to see the coordinated gameplay from AD in primetime.
    Edited by Magıc on May 7, 2017 5:18PM
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭

Yeah it's the same as usual, except AD dethroned a DC woodemp yesterday. Was good to see the coordinated gameplay from AD in primetime.

please explain to me what a woodemp is. its extremely frustrating to get called names when you don't even know what it it means. it's like you are calling me names behind my back. be a man and say it to my face.
    and don't say ask prootch again because that dude is not talking to me either.

Edited by Araviel2 on May 7, 2017 6:13PM
    Options
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on January 26, 2018 11:08AM
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

please explain to me what a woodemp is. its extremely frustrating to get called names when you don't even know what it it means. it's like you are calling me names behind my back. be a man and say it to my face.

woodemp = PvDoor Emp = Emp taken during the night/morning with no real resistance

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭

woodemp = PvDoor Emp = Emp taken during the night/morning with no real resistance

ah ok got it, well as a solo player i don't really have any say about it. people crown me when they want too.
    Options
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sanct explained it. It's nothing against you, it's against certain guilds of your faction.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you mean like that OP nb who Morover participated to the AD woodcap this morning ^^
    So hail the new mighty woodemp ! crowned on empty keeps : AD being unable to do it in prime time contrary to the 3 previous Blackswords emps ^^ that's some achievement.

PS: Araviel is no part of blackswords and was crowned by DC faction while only a roaming blackswords group was online farming. so leave him be you rageboy, he's got nothing to do with your pityfull attemps of forum warrior QQ (who the hell are you ingame btw).
    Edited by prootch on May 8, 2017 8:50AM
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Yeah, you mean like that OP nb who Morover participated to the AD woodcap this morning ^^
    Hail the new mighty woodemp ! crowned on empty keeps : unable to do it in prime time contrary to the 3 previous Blackswords emps ^^ that's some achievement >:)

PS: Araviel is not part of blackswords and was crowned while we only had a roaming group online, so leave him be you rageboyz. Yet it was overall fun to see the whole AD 30+ faction wiping on our nikel def, while EP took their keeps to the last, just for them to fall within 35 minutes afterwards. One of the shortest lived emp ever.
    You know that we never tried to crown in primetime, right?

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    So what... try if you feel like and we will hail the performance. Now you would have to stack again in lagland with UF like with that previous Ales def tho, so I well understand why you don't try to. Yet until then, still to be seen.

Just answering to that pityfull forum warrior who seem to be your guildmate Sanct. You know that we run for emp in primetime right ? and our blackswords emps were captured in primetime, so ... that Magic QQ shall... try again :dizzy:

Yet this morning woodcap emp is also one of your teammates (I know most probably you did not get involved in this), but I don't doubt the AD emp will be "defended" in primetime. Sure having a woodemp in your prime time AP hunt group is some kind of power farming achievement ^^ (yet I doubt you actually need it).

That together with woodcaping the entire map before morning maintenance for AD campaign scoring -is- obviously some serious AD empty map powergaming >:) Who said "another AD woodemp ?" :dizzy:

Edited by prootch on May 8, 2017 9:29AM
    Options
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭

Watching Kasa's vid, where you guys behave like mindless zombies as soon as one person dies in an outpost makes me think otherwise.

Its from a different point of view... on the video that you are talking about, when we saw that there was not a real enemy threat we continued to our plan (take the next keep), we knew that there were 1-2 gankers in there but we will never waste our time to zerg them down, its not what we do.

On the other hand I admit that we dont have many brain cells left, the amount of drunk ppl in our groups lately is getting weird^^
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well today as most days we have an AD wood emp, its funny when Magic complains about a DC wood emp. AD by far outpreforms DC and EP on crowning wood emp. I dont blame anyone though, you should blame ZOS who set up the rules. I think that the rules should change and there is good proposals out there, but ZOS does nothing.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @LarsS
    Not blaming anyone tho, that's some AD achievement yet to see AD wanabe woodemps in rows... from an op group. That together with "maintenance" empty keep scoring as - the - main AD map strat to win a campaign is ... some fun ... especially with Moro inside. Something the crusade will lulz about for sure. op pvp.

Now it's some post that Magic is widly trying to escape the lulz and settle his imaginary ingame grudges with bsw. Too bad, he's the only one here running with woodemps in prime time AND trying to QQ on forum about woodemps at the same time.

Try to be able to get emps in prime time maybe Magic or bear the lulz of woodemp AP farm. It was actually some forum fun to see you struggle to call Araviel a woodemp while that night the 30+ AD blob came wiping in rows on nikel... and were just unable to defend their emp keeps, wether against EP or DC ^^

(still dunno who the hell he may be ingame).

ps: the butthurt melon jam got busted 3 times in a row, we will soon get some revenge vid ^^
    Edited by prootch on May 8, 2017 1:19PM
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is boring to log in after breakfast and the same player is emp yet again. And the whole map yellow. Not to mention the low number of EP/DC players (yes, I play an AD character in cyrodil this year, I wanted to try something different ) makes the fights non-exciting. It's only in the afternoon that the fights are fun.
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shazah wrote: »
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    nothing really interesting who deserve to be quoted

Too bad, I failed to burst a 30k health opponent. You made me cry. :'(

Yes, and what did you expect after 12h gameplay session and at 3 am? Still playing my best and be totally aware at this hour?

I was wondering what I missed, but I noticed too late you were runing with 30k+ health. Quite funny (and your taunt on forum after your 10 minutes whines on whipser in game amuse me, what a desperate way for trying to get some support) when you've been insta killed like a fly with your character on EP side. (you're unlucky I have a very good memory).

And blaming for zerging is even more hilarous from someone like you when you're not with your guild, still runing in front of AD zerg droping for destro ultimate and dying fews seconds later miserabily make your message even more funny. Give me more entertainment please. (also please blame me for zerg surfing or whatever)

And no need to answer because it will be a waste of time and honestly
    willy-wonka-guess-what-i-dont-care.jpg

I didn't have 30k+ hp, maybe you deserve the name mytho. I have that when I'm in raid.

I was on my destro/resto setup with 25k hp and sieging. There's no excause for that.
    Edited by Master_Kas on May 8, 2017 7:21PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    screenshot_20170508_2gxs9v.png

9 pm during primetime. RIP.

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭

Big boss was really on a rampage tonight. good for him
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice to see players killing pvp.well done. mommy an daddy must be proud. thank god i am not anymore playing this.
    Options
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually, prime time BEGINS at 9 pm...
    Options
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on January 26, 2018 11:07AM
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP without bigboss and other ppl/guilds would be so nice
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    Ap junkies ruining cyrodiil.. like everyday
    No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Still does not show an emp cap in primetime ;)
    Then just bragging on DC spawn keeps vs pugs with a woodemp in the group... at a time you well know none of the DC orga groups are on...

Then... orga groups arrived at 9pm like every evening, got back the 3 DC spawn keeps in like 30 minutes and began systematically dethrone that ridiculous woodemp. AD then looses the woodemp in prime time as usual and will have to go cap the same lulz woodemp every morning before 9am... and some of them go on pretend scoring for the campaign ^^

It does not make AD able to keep the map despites the woodemp. And RIP zs woodemp as usual.

Pity I did not see your message before, I would have screened the coordinated woodemp down, was fun : DA in bloodmayne, Blackswords in blackboot then faregyl (we actually do let AD recap their spawn keeps out of pvp compassion)... then last emp keeps fall like rip fruits.

End of prime time, AD is back to basics:

657139Screenshot20170508231309.png

Lets praise that sz-bigboss-saras woodemp I guess. Level !

Some may try - once - to begin the evening without a woodemp...
    Yeah well... that's if moro does not represent zs again in the AD blob woodemp cap... like yesterday morning :D
    Edited by prootch on May 9, 2017 8:23AM
    Options