Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Göttermutter:Tommorrow is today, folks believe better in me, a song writer, poeth and legand than some Guilds, who have more accounts, they they self can count and take my poesie with "a wanderer goes out" for serious. I saw it by myselfs and i dont tell wrong storys. I dont have the absolution for it, to tell wrong storys. All i say is trou, you must handle and quit such guilds. You must not be in anger, Tomorrow ends not in panik, if a mother stays behind you.

As i said pls leave the forum, i dont know what you wanna tell us but your commetns making no sense.
    First of all you arent a "poesie" guy, you just chaining words to a infinity story and pretend to be a "inlightful" person, well you arent, all what i see are comments which making no sense.
    You are not even helpful in Zonechat you are just spamming the chat insulting people and bashing them without any reason.
    You take the fun of people not the guilds which you try to shame.
    I dont know which kind of roleplay you are doing but the forum is the wrong room for that.
    Your "poesie" realms making btw no sense, and btw most of the poethics guys in Germany took a lot of drugs or even alcohol to be poethic, so i shouldnt follow and should be scared if the "Mother" stands behind me!

Cause i dont know if evryone would understand my sentence:
    (germans translation)
    Ich weiß nicht welche Art von "Roleplay" du machst, aber Gilden zu shamen,bashen oder beleidigen ist unnötig.
    Du beleidigst im Zonenchat, weswegen viele Spieler dich auf Ignore haben, uns interessiert nicht was du denkst, weil du nichts produktives zu einer Kampagne beiträgst außer irgendwelche Lieder zu trällern, wo noch mehr Spieler dich auf Ignore setzen, ich bitte dich also inständig etwas gescheites zu machen oder deine Ambitionen zu überdenken.
    Edited by Aiphaton on May 18, 2016 12:09PM
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    Göttermutter:Tommorrow is today, folks believe better in me, a song writer, poeth and legand than some Guilds, who have more accounts, they they self can count and take my poesie with "a wanderer goes out" for serious. I saw it by myselfs and i dont tell wrong storys. I dont have the absolution for it, to tell wrong storys. All i say is trou, you must handle and quit such guilds. You must not be in anger, Tomorrow ends not in panik, if a mother stays behind you.

As i said pls leave the forum, i dont know what you wanna tell us but your commetns making no sense.
    First of all you arent a "poesie" guy, you just chaining words to a infinity story and pretend to be a "inlightful" person, well you arent, all what i see are comments which making no sense.
    You are not even helpful in Zonechat you are just spamming the chat insulting people and bashing them without any reason.
    You take the fun of people not the guilds which you try to shame.
    I dont know which kind of roleplay you are doing but the forum is the wrong room for that.
    Your "poesie" realms making btw no sense, and btw most of the poethics guys in Germany took a lot of drugs or even alcohol to be poethic, so i shouldnt follow and should be scared if the "Mother" stands behind me!

Cause i dont know if evryone would understand my sentence:
    (germans translation)
    Ich weiß nicht welche Art von "Roleplay" du machst, aber Gilden zu shamen,bashen oder beleidigen ist unnötig.
    Du beleidigst im Zonenchat, weswegen viele Spieler dich auf Ignore haben, uns interessiert nicht was du denkst, weil du nichts produktives zu einer Kampagne beiträgst außer irgendwelche Lieder zu trällern, wo noch mehr Spieler dich auf Ignore setzen, ich bitte dich also inständig etwas gescheites zu machen oder deine Ambitionen zu überdenken.

PREACH!
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not many Banana zergers talking here now that Trueflame is mostly a Banana buff campaign!
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We had some good fights with a couple of blues at Bleakers yesterday.

Cant stop the 15 man zerg train, choo choo!
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Not many Banana zergers talking here now that Trueflame is mostly a Banana buff campaign!

That's the result of blue raid groups from trueflame helping reds to make azura a red buff campaign. Half of Azura AD moved to trueflame.

Azura is completely unplayable for AD. You can't go anywhere on the map without being destroyed by a combination of blue and red ts raids. Reds even leave blues home keeps and scrolls after the usual night caping. And meanwhile it lags more at prime time than trueflame. No reason to stay there.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Rofl... tf usually lags 500-900+ in prime time. ad leaves campaign with no emp that's it.
    Edited by prootch on May 25, 2016 12:32PM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's only bad when you're banana.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For someone crying buff campaign last round you sure don't seem to mind it this time around.

It's only bad when you're Red!
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIGHT MY MINIONS!
    Options
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we miss some drama and popcorn here :C It moved to NA server. Bring it back!
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    I think we miss some drama and popcorn here :C It moved to NA server. Bring it back!

Step 1 DC Zone Chat
    Step 2 Be Hated
    Step 3 Profit
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign seems dead as ***, spendidng 20 min rideing and 5 min fighting.. zzz.
    :]
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No worries, lag will be there in a few hours.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvE heroes leave once their faction is not winning while other PvE heroes join because their faction is winning.

Hypocrite(s) that cried "buff campaign bad" last campaign don't seem to mind it as much this time around. Probably not related to the fact that the faction the hypocrite(s) belong to is the one winning now. :wink:
    The problem is people trying to change the MAIN campaign into a buff campaign.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on May 28, 2016 8:13PM
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol. human kind is so doomed in eso if zeni doesnt manup and enforce anti ass holity action.
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    lol. human kind is so doomed in eso if zeni doesnt manup and enforce anti assholity action.

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE heroes leave once their faction is not winning while other PvE heroes join because their faction is winning.

Hypocrite(s) that cried "buff campaign bad" last campaign don't seem to mind it as much this time around. Probably not related to the fact that the faction the hypocrite(s) belong to is the one winning now. :wink:

I find the campaign to be super boring to play in so i don't play much at all, blergh.

We even grouped up on EP to help push AD keeps to get a bit more intresting map going..
    Edited by themdogesbite on May 28, 2016 10:06PM
    :]
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Whenever I've played the map after work it's been balanced with both dc and ep generally pushing ad or fighting over bleakers.
    @Solar_Breeze
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Whenever I've played the map after work it's been balanced with both dc and ep generally pushing ad or fighting over bleakers.
    No difference with last campaign except that now its AD instead of EP. Thanks for the confirmation.
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No difference with last campaign except that now its AD instead of EP. Thanks for the confirmation.

Seems you have a very short memory but whatever I reply you won't be able to reply anything other than "only bad when you're red" so won't say more than that :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Seems you have a very short memory but whatever I reply you won't be able to reply anything other than "only bad when you're red" so won't say more than that :)
    I don't really mind buff campaigns either way, but you only cry about it when it's an enemy faction doing it and are very silent when it's your own faction doing it.

Hence, It's only bad when you're Red.
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The real question is, will we publicly name and shame cheaters using speed hacks and infinite ults?
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • Aprodite
    Aprodite
    ✭✭
    The real question is, will we publicly name and shame cheaters using speed hacks and infinite ults?

Next time "if" I am in the mood to play this game and I see you are speedhacking or some other fishy thing , even of my own faction AD, I report you and Zos should do their work and permaban you.

Not to you @Septimus_Magna ...only it sounds like that lol
    Edited by Aprodite on May 30, 2016 11:32AM
    Rip Aprodite - Sorcerer AD-Eur (it was fun untill patch 1.6, I became a tank. They gave me this strong shield to protect me. It became stronger if I stacked magicka. I never asked for this and now you expect from me to relearn my sorcerer again and spent my hardworking money on a broken game.. what do you think? Never forget 5-29-2016!) What a mess!
    Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even feel like logging in anymore :/

enhanced-buzz-9342-1352917365-14.jpg
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, overwatch is fun. They have a guy dual wielding shotguns who can mistform, a guy with throwing stars and streak who can reflect, a tank with dk chains and a shotgun, and an ice mage.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on May 30, 2016 11:54AM
    PC | EU
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta thanks ZOS for one thing: The chances of me getting burned by the promise of an awesome open-world PvP game for a second time are very slim thanks to ESO.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on May 30, 2016 12:14PM
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    So, overwatch is fun. They have a guy dual wielding shotguns who can mistform, a guy with throwing stars and streak who can reflect, a tank with dk chains and a shotgun, and an ice mage.

the streak girl OP, test in arcade mode, it's like 1.5 sorcer
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord