Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not EP's fault most of your guild left you and now you cannot nightcap like you used to do.
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You say opposition but take emp from 3am-6am every night? Ye right

I managed to find time to play for a few hours tonite, excellent ap donation EP, what a fail not being able to take last keep till emp being lock med low.

What is the greatest lies in you?
    INNOCENCE!!!!
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it entertaning to see that it's still always EP that always boasts the loudest when they manage to nightcap / morningcap / whatevercap a map without opposition, and then they wonder why they get kept in their gates for weeks, claming it's unfair and not understanding why DC and AD isn't fighting eacother as much. Thanks for always delivering on the kekest of keks during my breaks!
    :]
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it entertaning to see that it's still always EP that always boasts the loudest when they manage to nightcap / morningcap / whatevercap a map without opposition, and then they wonder why they get kept in their gates for weeks, claming it's unfair and not understanding why DC and AD isn't fighting eacother as much. Thanks for always delivering on the kekest of keks during my breaks!

Can i have your stuff?
    Options
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    I remind you on this if I see you and your friends farming EP near arrius lumb even if the whole map is Blue.
    Oh wait, rest in bdo

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berserkur wrote: »
    I remind you on this if I see you and your friends farming EP near arrius lumb even if the whole map is Blue.
    Oh wait, rest in bdo

Shh.. no tears, only dreams now.
    Nafirian wrote: »

Can i have your stuff?

When you manage to find the imaginary EP NB of yours that noobodys ever seen, then we can talk. ;)
    Edited by themdogesbite on April 25, 2016 3:04PM
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berserkur wrote: »
    Oh wait, rest in bdo

Nafirian wrote: »

Can i have your stuff?

When you manage to find the imaginary EP NB of yours that noobodys ever seen, then we can talk. ;)

Wow i got roasted by someone who doesnt even play doggies why :( And come back please being the only rapid slave hurts me :(
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @themdogesbite: I don't really see any EP boasting about nightcapping though.

What I do see is crying about nightcapping.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 25, 2016 3:30PM
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1751h, Blue emp for 13h and I see one of his guild boys cry about nightcapping here.

Cute.
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Not EP's fault most of your guild left you and now you cannot nightcap like you used to do.
    1751h, Blue emp for 13h and I see one of his guild boys cry about nightcapping here.

Cute.

I don't even think i need to reply here. :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cute.

Rule 1: Only EP zergs, AD and DC only have small scale PvP with 30+ players!
    Rule 2: Only EP nightcaps, AD and DC don't nightcap- they just have different time zones!
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    But... but... what will we do for entertainment?
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Cute.

Hey, I know your guild in it's 2.0 form is very good at PvDoor, which is why I was pointing at trying to nightcap while there's actual resistance around.
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cute.

Hey, I know your guild in it's 2.0 form is very good at PvDoor, which is why I was pointing at trying to nightcap while there's actual resistance around.

We took over 800+ kills in a few hours, I think PvDoor is harder.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭

2ivQqdA.gif

Only one way to do this doggy, thief :(

And this threat is stilllll going on! Guess the pvp in eso is that good, you have to show off the epeens on the forums :D
    EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess whatever game you are playing is so good that you have to come back to the ESO forums.

The joke's on you.
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    I guess whatever game you are playing is so good that you have to come back to the ESO forums.

The joke's on you.

You know what is so good in this game? It has no ENDLESS random loading screens, you can afk ride to another city, because of how they made the waypoint/autowalk system.

Guess what I do then? Browse around, sometimes I end up here :) Just to get my dose of good old ESO drama. Drama is lacking over here.

So yes, the joke has backfired and now the joke's on you!
    Edited by Maylinh on April 26, 2016 12:37AM

Quit
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    Double post.

Edited by Maylinh on April 26, 2016 12:37AM

Quit
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So basically ESO forums is better than your new chainmail bikini game.

ZOS is victorious!
    Options
  • Göttermutter
    Göttermutter
    ✭✭
    You knew, that is good on this game, every one believed it is PvP, that they play on each day!
    You knew, that is good on this game? Every hard core PvP-Gamer on europe will laugh on it, since release and they are not so less you believe in.
    You knew, that is good! That i think and write about it!
    You knew that you are small scaled fishes!?
    You knew that a mother tells always the righ since decades and now let the "dragon" fly and wash you after it.
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    You knew, that is good on this game, every one believed it is PvP, that they play on each day!
    You knew, that is good on this game? Every hard core PvP-Gamer on europe will laugh on it, since release and they are not so less you believe in.
    You knew, that is good! That i think and write about it!
    You knew that you are small scaled fishes!?
    You knew that a mother tells always the righ since decades and now let the "dragon" fly and wash you after it.

Pls leave us :neutral:
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The joke's on you.

I don't see anything strange about staying updated with one of the most fun MMO's i've ever played. If the game have changes that i find intresting / latency and FPS issues get solved i'll probably be back in a instant. It's not like i'll be short on CP anytime soon anyways and any gear i would want to use won't take long to get.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Trueflame Smurf zerg has been kicked to the bottom of the leaderboard, for the entire 30 days of the campaign.

Mission accomplished by nothing but the most hated race in Tamriel, chronic alcoholics and overpowered bipedal lizards.
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    guildnote_lolz.png

@DeanTheCat @Kr3do

Even my own guild jokes about me now. *** you all :trollface:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    guildnote_lolz.png

@DeanTheCat @Kr3do

LOL that note is been there for so long and you've realised it only now? :trollface:
    Edited by VoiDGhOs7 on April 29, 2016 6:30PM
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »
    guildnote_lolz.png

@DeanTheCat @Kr3do

LOL that note is been there for so long and you've realised it only now? :trollface:

Yes, didn't see it until earlier xD "Same guild as meqatron" :neutral:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guildnote_lolz.png

@DeanTheCat @Kr3do

Nice fake screenshot, it says 65 members but thats not possible because we always run with 100+ :trollface:
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Join the Necrotic Elite TS to become a member of the guild!
    Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just type NL10 in zone =P
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21