Trueflame Eu-Pc

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    You can't win from Exile boys, @Master_Kas. That guild has been fighting guards in empty keeps since the days of Bloodthorn.

Flashy wrote to me to stop hiding behind numbers and guards earlier today. Sadly I wasted a camp I didn't use for our fights.

Atleast he doesn't pretend he's the do-gooder of Cyrodiil like some other exiles :D And he turned out to be a friendly person.

@AbraXuSeXile Better call syrana to CC me and healward you again when we meet ;) Really saw how a duel with you would go when you was a second from dying in a 2v1 as a templar rofl.

Erm what? loooool never heard such a fictional story in my life.

Message me next time i'm online and we can duel it's really not a problem
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last Trueflame campaign was nothing but an endless Blue zerg, something that seems to have vanished once real opposition arrived.

Hardly because of the opposition. Based on the information I have DC Guilds left for various reasons of which lag seems to have been the most important one.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Last Trueflame campaign was nothing but an endless Blue zerg, something that seems to have vanished once real opposition arrived.

Hardly because of the opposition. Based on the information I have DC Guilds left for various reasons of which lag seems to have been the most important one.
    If you don't want lag, the only solution is to play in a near-empty campaign without much opposition.
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you don't want lag, the only solution is to play in a near-empty campaign without much opposition.

I agree, a large majority in our guild thus voted to stay in Trueflame even though our allies left.
    Edited by LarsS on April 22, 2016 2:40PM
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    nobody wonders why band of daggers didnt leave azura as an guild? didnt wanna join the lagg/zerg fest.

Azura is allright until aoe bombers come into game, even single aoe bomber with full speced for it cause lagg.

when game registers one person dealing dmg to 6-24 ppl it gives lagg spike, when game resisters 4-30 aoe bombing it pretty much kills the server for next few min.

Unbeliviable amount of excuse [Snip] people keep feeding and blaming each other is ridiculous. Man up and try start have fun without aoe spamming.

Tho have to say, zeni doing damn good job screwing up aswell by giving us detos, vicious and rest of the lagg weapons.

You dont seriously need rocket scientist to figure out this?

oh yes, ps. Forgot to mention this how sieges now work so damn well that every single *** is using oil pots and sieges since its the best way to proc vicious death if you dont have magica nb.

At azura for example> 20 defenders, when you breach inner and rush in, they all just suddenly leave when they realize that without actual combat gear you cant do *** against semi organized raid which just ignore the oils etc and dont panic like most donkeys do. Had 5 defenders trying to stop us from taking the keep while rest of the aldmeri losers left the keep.

[Moderator edit for censor bypass]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 22, 2016 5:10PM
    Options
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Azura is really fun too play, less laggs less zergs. Pretty sure because all those "pro gamers and guilds" don't wanna miss their CP's. Only sad thing is that AD nightcap almost every day just like DC did on Trueflame before TG release and EP do it nowadays.
    But nowadays Dc and AD need team up to push EP which is fine iMo ( I play on EP) but when DC capped everything at night the almighty AD with BS and sometimes UF still wanks around arrius. Even if they don't had their own scrolls, see the difference? I guess...no
    Maybe one fraction is an salve or are you so addicted to EP?
    There is no salt in this post or QQ, because you won't understand the difference anyway.
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    they all have campaigns which they defend to hold max amount of bonuses and emperorship, its ridiculous but its typical children attitude to have some kind of leverage to fight your enemies.

bunch of losers if you ask me :DDD

night/day/morning capping so easy to kill by making keeps monstrociously more stronger if defenders population is 1/5 of attackers, its so stupid how ppl have some kind of attitude that if others dont bother to play its their own fault that map turns into one color. YEAH RIGHT

how many campaigns we have now that are most of the time one color? 3

Well played each faction members who contribute to [Snip] up into the [Snip] of ppl who try to seriously have fun, instead of being at gates getting farmed and having morale pretty much ZERO.

[Moderator edit for censor bypass]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 22, 2016 5:14PM
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berserkur wrote: »
    Azura is really fun too play, less laggs less zergs. Pretty sure because all those "pro gamers and guilds" don't wanna miss their CP's. Only sad thing is that AD nightcap almost every day just like DC did on Trueflame before TG release and EP do it nowadays.
    But nowadays Dc and AD need team up to push EP which is fine iMo ( I play on EP) but when DC capped everything at night the almighty AD with BS and sometimes UF still wanks around arrius. Even if they don't had their own scrolls, see the difference? I guess...no
    Maybe one fraction is an salve or are you so addicted to EP?
    There is no salt in this post or QQ, because you won't understand the difference anyway.

When DC owns the map we're at Arrius, when EP owns the map we're at glademist. See the pattern? We mostly look for 3 ways fights and will fight both factions unless we want to depose. I have to admit tho, EP are really tasty!
    Edited by Erondil on April 22, 2016 4:44PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the 30k+ offtick at Nikels, Bananas!
    Options
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    You can't win from Exile boys, @Master_Kas. That guild has been fighting guards in empty keeps since the days of Bloodthorn.

Flashy wrote to me to stop hiding behind numbers and guards earlier today. Sadly I wasted a camp I didn't use for our fights.

Atleast he doesn't pretend he's the do-gooder of Cyrodiil like some other exiles :D And he turned out to be a friendly person.

@AbraXuSeXile Better call syrana to CC me and healward you again when we meet ;) Really saw how a duel with you would go when you was a second from dying in a 2v1 as a templar rofl.

Erm what? loooool never heard such a fictional story in my life.

Message me next time i'm online and we can duel it's really not a problem
    @AbraXuSeXile commenting on nightcappingdueling is like a Saxhleel commenting on someone else's crappy racial passives.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Actually all the DC guilds who resided on Trueflame beforehand left at the previous restart because they didnt want blue map and queue.Take note.

tf impossible to play in prime time anyway, far too laggy
    Options
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last campaign cycle TF was a nice campaign which was won by DC long before Azura changed. Then the EP horde all moved to TF along with DC and AD and lagged the f**k out of the campaign so those DC guilds who were there from before and cared about the campaign moved so we could get good PvP.

Sadly since only one EP group actually plays outside of TF in the CP campaigns, playing against EP is a luxury sometimes.
    The Legendary Nothing
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ptffff......liar.
    Edited by Van_0S on April 23, 2016 11:31AM
    Options
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last campaign cycle TF was a nice campaign which was won by DC long before Azura changed. Then the EP horde all moved to TF along with DC and AD and lagged the f**k out of the campaign so those DC guilds who were there from before and cared about the campaign moved so we could get good PvP.

Sadly since only one EP group actually plays outside of TF in the CP campaigns, playing against EP is a luxury sometimes.

Last time i saw TF when azura was the main campaign 3 DC raids were running circles around arrius lumber farming every EP player. I dont know if thats "caring about the campaign"
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »

Last time i saw TF when azura was the main campaign 3 DC raids were running circles around arrius lumber farming every EP player. I dont know if thats "caring about the campaign"

Wasn't arrius lumber at tf mate. Was DA + Blut und schweiss or what it was called + Prootchs guild "farming" at farragut farm with 3 raids xD The people who care about healthy pvp you know.
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 23, 2016 11:57AM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't arrius lumber at tf mate. Was DA + Blut und schweiss or what it was called + Prootchs guild "farming" at farragut farm with 3 raids xD The people who care about healthy pvp you know. [/quote]

Blut und schweiss wasnt on Tf since 1 1/2 Month dont talk trash :)
    Ms Empress B&S is atm playing on Azura cause easy farm ap
    Options
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »

Prootch used to do that, but Prootch wasn't homed on TF.

This was also later in the evening when traditional farming groups migrate between campaigns looking for spots.

Anyway, it's all history now with TF being the new Azura and good, out-numbered PvP being hard to find outside of TF or Azura if you're DC.
    The Legendary Nothing
    Options
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭

Lol...was a nice campaign with 25 days of DC Nightcap and camp the whole evening at arrius lumber, get pushed back to the dc gates at primetime and capped everything back at night. Sounds nice yeah
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

TF was basically a Blue buff campaign and entering it as a non-DC meant fighting an endless Blue zerg warband, no matter the time of day. Then Thieves Guild released, proper opposition arrived and the Blue zerg warband fled to some other campaign, probably Ebony Blade.
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TF was basically a Blue buff campaign and entering it as a non-DC meant fighting an endless Blue zerg warband, no matter the time of day. Then Thieves Guild released, proper opposition arrived and the Blue zerg warband fled to some other campaign, probably Ebony Blade.

In short Blue warbands are COWARDS!!!!! :D
    Edited by Van_0S on April 23, 2016 4:40PM
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares what was on TF when Azura was main camp...
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares what was on TF when Azura was main camp...

You mean your main campaign, right?
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've always had 1 24/7 campaign. It should be protected.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    Wasn't arrius lumber at tf mate. Was DA + Blut und schweiss or what it was called + Prootchs guild "farming" at farragut farm with 3 raids xD The people who care about healthy pvp you know.

Blut und schweiss wasnt on Tf since 1 1/2 Month dont talk trash :)
    Ms Empress B&S is atm playing on Azura cause easy farm ap [/quote]

WE're talking about what happend before Azura turned into a no CP campaign :) So no trash talk.
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TF had nice fights every evening, enough to keep the blue warbands in campaign.

Now they have to roam campaigns looking for good PvP since everyone's either left or hides in the middle of zergs.
    The Legendary Nothing
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the 72k tick Pactlings B)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn you, was in middle of making a group for the tick but my net died. Theres always tommorrow though after the next night cap.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What happened was, People played on a Main campaign (Azura) or a buff campaign (trueflame).

The main campaign changed to trueflame and thus the people who prefer buff campaigns moved to another buff campaign. The problem is people trying to change the MAIN campaign into a buff campaign.

Probs to complex for lizard brains but other people might get it.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, next time everybody will log off at 2200h, right? Gotta keep the main campaign 'competitive' after all!

It's the main campaign because that's where the most people play 24/7. If you decide to play somewhere else instead of on the main campaign and then lament the fact that people are trying to turn the main campaign into a buff campaign, all you have to do is get back to the main campaign and provide proper opposition with your faction.

[Insert random veiled insult in an attempt to make my argument look stronger.]
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 24, 2016 7:59PM
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You say opposition but take emp from 3am-6am every night? Ye right

I managed to find time to play for a few hours tonite, excellent ap donation EP, what a fail not being able to take last keep till emp being lock med low.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options