sirrmattus wrote: »
    WOW. I WOULD LOVE A V16 HEALER SET

SO WOULD I !!!

Options
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS would have so much success, allowing players to grab v16 versions of all gear... That or something equivalent with the removal of VR.

#Hope
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    Options
  • FlicksZ
    FlicksZ
    ✭✭✭
    Two reasons:

- DLC

Also

- C S Donkey

Hint & Disclaimer: CS is not Customer Services regardless of how fitting you may find it in this situation :p

Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if that stuff is true, I'd be totally up to start running DSA again :sunglasses:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Well if that stuff is true, I'd be totally up to start running DSA again :sunglasses:

If it were obtainable in vDSA, I would be all over that, every night. I still use Footman gear to tank as it is, and you can bet your booty I'd be working for vr16 versions.
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got no reward last week for VDSA leaderboards and put in a ticket. Holding my breath for a v16 something. Haha
    Options
  • cote-bmsb16_ESO
    cote-bmsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    no weekly reward = no incentive to keep running old content
    Options
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Im hoping to clear my first DSA V run this wkend just incase they up the Mobs lvls to V16 to go with the leaked jewerly
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
    Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that V16 Footmans was only 50,000 gold when I saw it for sale at one of the stalls in Mournhold last weekend. I probably should have bought it and flipped it. Maybe it's not the only one though.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    I think that V16 Footmans was only 50,000 gold when I saw it for sale at one of the stalls in Mournhold last weekend. I probably should have bought it and flipped it. Maybe it's not the only one though.

Yeah, but the point is that it's not supposed to exist in-game yet. Those vr16 pieces are being given to players by customer support after submitting tickets for not receiving their weekly rewards. At least that's the story; I wouldn't know for sure because I'm not the one giving them away.

The picture that Nifty posted is of a vr16 purple necklace - which is not from a weekly loot email (b/c it would be gold if it was). They don't drop when running the trials, so there isn't really another explanation for it. They aren't "supposed" to be in the game until the next update, which is 1 1/2 - 2 months away.
    Edited by Autolycus on January 15, 2016 6:17PM
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All the sets need to scale. We need more set variety.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Sallington wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »

Because it takes TOOOOOOOOO much time to implement aight
    Sometimes I wonder if you are even a programmer at all. Probably not.
    Full Definition of constructive

: declared such by judicial construction or interpretation <constructive fraud>

: of or relating to construction or creation

: promoting improvement or development <constructive criticism>

con·struc·tive·ly adverb
    con·struc·tive·ness noun

I wonder why you even play this game, because the only opinion you have is that the developers sit on that ass all day and that the game is ***. You're never constructive, you're never helpful. Gee I wonder why they won't listen to you.

There's many good reasons why a lot of people have that same opinion.

Then why play in the first place?

Because the game still has potential if they start pushing it in the right direction. That potential is fading though, and if there was anything better in the MMO market right now, a lot of us would be gone.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes I wonder if you are even a programmer at all. Probably not.
    Full Definition of constructive

: declared such by judicial construction or interpretation <constructive fraud>

: of or relating to construction or creation

: promoting improvement or development <constructive criticism>

con·struc·tive·ly adverb
    con·struc·tive·ness noun

I wonder why you even play this game, because the only opinion you have is that the developers sit on that ass all day and that the game is ***. You're never constructive, you're never helpful. Gee I wonder why they won't listen to you.

There's many good reasons why a lot of people have that same opinion.

Then why play in the first place?

Because the game still has potential if they start pushing it in the right direction. That potential is fading though, and if there was anything better in the MMO market right now, a lot of us would be gone.

I get the feeling that come the first week of March, we will either see a ton of positive discussions here or massive outflux of players.
    Options
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Paulington wrote: »
    Paulington wrote: »
    Nifty, if you remember a little while ago when rewards weren't being given out a few people put in support tickets and received VR16 rewards. I believe the same happened for people who didn't loot the chest at the end of the run or had an item restored etc.

This means a few very lucky people got some VR16 items that shouldn't exist yet which is quite frustrating, but I believe that's how it happened.
    I do but I also sent a ticket in but I recieved a gold healer ring that was vr14, there are also several other gold healer rings floating around and footman stuff. But these are meant to be legendary from the weekly, not purple... something is going on

Developers handing stuff out they shouldn't be ZOS, wheres mine :(

Yep, when I received my rewards from CS and had an item restored mine too was only VR14.

It seems to be a few one-time mistakes from some CS staff that have yet to be rectified. Either way it shouldn't happen.
    The way I see it, if it's there and it clearly is there, why isn't it in the game? I'd love VR16 Master Weapons and VR16 Footman/Healer stuff

Its too Code intensive for ZOS staff i guess its better if we start foundation to help fix spaghetti code and buy few servers.
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I missed it: I understand that this thread is about items that aren't actually supposed to be there yet, but have we had confirmation from ZOS that VR16 versions are coming at the same date as the next DLC?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    Find that @Artin and ask him how he got it. Simple as that.
    I do believe it's fake, tho'. OP is into it.
    Sign into NA PC go to reapers march and go to ETU trader. It's not fake if it were fake it wouldn't be listed

I might have been trolled, but I just checked. There's no V16 Footman jewelry as of 1:12PM CST.
    Options
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way I see it, if it's there and it clearly is there, why isn't it in the game? I'd love VR16 Master Weapons and VR16 Footman/Healer stuff

This is all theory but....I'm guessing that items use a shared data table or parameters to compute their stats at various levels and qualities. There are around 30,000 different items but with some 23 million different level/quality combinations. I'm guessing the devs don't actually manually enter the data for all 23 million items (or maybe they've hired a few interns) but rather create an item and assign one or more data tables (or parameters) to control its stats as the level and quality increases. At least, that's what I would do from a game/data design standpoint.

You can see this if you graph item data (like weapon damage, or armor, etc...) vs level/quality and you see virtually identical patterns at different scales for different items. The v15/16 items were "available" through data mining long before release and you can currently find v17/18 items the same way.

As to why v15/16 items of popular sets aren't in loot tables even though they appear to be available is another good question.

Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
    Options
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, i dont now if its real, but i definetly know such things can happen.
    one of my first drops from vWGT were boots with a flame damage enchant
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

Lol, so useful!
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    yeah some of the drops in white gold tower had arch mage bonuses
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I think I missed it: I understand that this thread is about items that aren't actually supposed to be there yet, but have we had confirmation from ZOS that VR16 versions are coming at the same date as the next DLC?

@UrQuan Yes. They mentioned that the rewards would scale up, but not the content itself. I'm going from memory but I believe this would apply to trials and VDSA. It was with ESO live or here on the forums, can't recall.

[EDIT] Found it - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2458825#Comment_2458825
    Edited by MissBizz on January 15, 2016 7:32PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just checked, I'm in that guild.
    Yes it existed and it was sold 2 hours ago for 500k
    Edited by Xendyn on January 15, 2016 7:48PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    I just checked, I'm in that guild.
    Yes it existed and it was sold 2 hours ago for 500k

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel

I'm sure I'm not the only who thinks this is a priority issue. Players are profiting off of gear that isn't supposed to exist right now... and for prices that I'm sure many will agree are way over the reasonable threshold for the gear. If it was a perfect legendary vr16 ring it might go for that much, but not a purple one, and especially not a necklace.
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Footman set stuff for sale today too. The chest was selling for about 10k, I think!
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    I saw Footman set stuff for sale today too. The chest was selling for about 10k, I think!

@Cazzy On PS4? VR15 or VR16? Crazy.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

@Cazzy On PS4? VR15 or VR16? Crazy.

PS4. I can't remember as I didn't pay much attention! Was looking for a certain trait and it came up. Just logging in to see if it's still there...
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A vr14 footman chest could sell for that much if it had a trait besides exploration (or maybe if it didn't, but typically it won't). Or was it a vr16 piece you saw? Genuinely curious @Cazzy
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    UrQuan wrote: »

@UrQuan Yes. They mentioned that the rewards would scale up, but not the content itself. I'm going from memory but I believe this would apply to trials and VDSA. It was with ESO live or here on the forums, can't recall.

[EDIT] Found it - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2458825#Comment_2458825
    Cool, thanks! Another reason for me to look forward to the new DLC being released :)

Of course, I still need to find people & a time to actually run DSA with...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)