Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

@ZOS How do items like this exist?

Nifty2g
Nifty2g
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
From my knowledge I believe these are not meant to be in game until Thieves Guild update where the weeklies will scale, and aren't they meant to be legendary? Unless this comes from the last chest in VDSA but I didn't see anything like that in the patch notes and theres no other items like this? I'm asking because I want a VR16 set of healer and footman. Are devs handing stuff out for weeklies in support that they shouldn't be? If this is in the game and it is VR15 and Purple why doesn't it drop from VDSA, last time I did it I just got VR14 gear. Any feedback would be appreciated from ZOS team
@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel

JL03oRQ.png
Function wrote: »
Heres a video for those who were calling him a liar.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tCttoMQHJcU
#MOREORBS
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW. I WOULD LOVE A V16 HEALER SET
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
    Options
  • TotterTates
    TotterTates
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    From my knowledge I believe these are not meant to be in game until Thieves Guild update where the weeklies will scale, and aren't they meant to be legendary? Unless this comes from the last chest in VDSA but I didn't see anything like that in the patch notes and theres no other items like this? I'm asking because I want a VR16 set of healer and footman. Are devs handing stuff out for weeklies in support that they shouldn't be? If this is in the game and it is VR15 and Purple why doesn't it drop from VDSA, last time I did it I just got VR14 gear. Any feedback would be appreciated from ZOS team
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel

JL03oRQ.png

Well... looks like I will start running vDSA again. -.-
    Cuppincakes
    • Imperial Dragonknight (Tank)
    • Pre-TG vMA Score: 459,636 [55:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    • Post-TG vMA Score: 537,328 [53:36, 0 Sigils, 0 Deaths] (Stamina)
    Bäby Spice
    • Altmer Sorc (DPS)
    Alisaeri
    • Dunmer Dragonknight (Healer/DPS)
    Church
    • Argonian Templar (Healer)
    Moon Moon
    • Khajiit Nightblade (DPS)

My Twitch Channel: TotterTanks
    Options
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huh...
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty, if you remember a little while ago when rewards weren't being given out a few people put in support tickets and received VR16 rewards. I believe the same happened for people who didn't loot the chest at the end of the run or had an item restored etc.

This means a few very lucky people got some VR16 items that shouldn't exist yet which is quite frustrating, but I believe that's how it happened.
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread needs a dev response....
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard you can get v16 stuff from weekly when it's vDSA but I can't confirm that myself...it's also weird because if it were weekly reward it'd have to be legendary, wouldn't it?
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    WHAT THE ***

This is impossibru....It is prolly one of the devs that gave the dude a v16 ring and did not know that there is only max up to v14.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Nifty, if you remember a little while ago when rewards weren't being given out a few people put in support tickets and received VR16 rewards. I believe the same happened for people who didn't loot the chest at the end of the run or had an item restored etc.

This means a few very lucky people got some VR16 items that shouldn't exist yet which is quite frustrating, but I believe that's how it happened.
    I do but I also sent a ticket in but I recieved a gold healer ring that was vr14, there are also several other gold healer rings floating around and footman stuff. But these are meant to be legendary from the weekly, not purple... something is going on

Developers handing stuff out they shouldn't be ZOS, wheres mine :(

The last time I seen this was only a code of something bound not something that is bind on equip and sold in a trader so i ignored it ...
    Edited by Nifty2g on January 15, 2016 2:52PM
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I do but I also sent a ticket in but I recieved a gold healer ring that was vr14, there are also several other gold healer rings floating around and footman stuff. But these are meant to be legendary from the weekly, not purple... something is going on

Yep, when I received my rewards from CS and had an item restored mine too was only VR14.

It seems to be a few one-time mistakes from some CS staff that have yet to be rectified. Either way it shouldn't happen.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, when I received my rewards from CS and had an item restored mine too was only VR14.

It seems to be a few one-time mistakes from some CS staff that have yet to be rectified. Either way it shouldn't happen.
    The way I see it, if it's there and it clearly is there, why isn't it in the game? I'd love VR16 Master Weapons and VR16 Footman/Healer stuff
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The way I see it, if it's there and it clearly is there, why isn't it in the game? I'd love VR16 Master Weapons and VR16 Footman/Healer stuff

I agree. I think the system of allowing scaled VR16 rewards to drop from leaderboards is great but in my opinion it isn't enough. If they can drop from weekly rewards then why don't they drop from just doing the Trials themselves? Creating artificial scarcity and a chance at only one item per month is just unreal. If you only have one character (and perfect luck I might add) the odds of getting a full VR16 Healer/Footman set is astronomical before Dark Brotherhood is released as vDSA is weekly once a month and there will be around three months (max) between TG and DB, how is that not seen as an issue?

This will just lead to people (like me, I will say) putting 4-8 characters of their own in the weekly and hoping beyond hope but even then it's a bad system. They just need to drop from the Trials themselves.
    Options
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended
    Options
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    I received a vr 14 gold ring of footman for my reward. That could easily be photoshopped. Not saying it is, but its plausible on these forums
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only ZOS customer support *** up. those Items are not intended to exist and MISTAKES done by their support.

If ZOS CAN *** up ... they WILL.

Any Item in the Game exists with any level or Veteran Level. That's just how their Database is build. The Veteran level is just an attribute they can change deliberately. So fuckups like this can happen.
    Edited by Xantaria on January 15, 2016 3:07PM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Escalate to devs. This is an absolute outrage, and I'm usually one to keep my cool. I've been running vDSA time and time again since Wrothgar went live, and haven't received a single weekly reward since then (and yes, on the leaderboards when it's the weekly, not just running it for no reason). I've submitted ticket after ticket, and even spoken directly to a dev about it, and still not even been given the loot I deserved for completing it. People are actually getting these things right now?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel
    Edited by Autolycus on January 15, 2016 3:12PM
    Options
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :( Was just eating my cereal and I saw this thread

Adventure-Time.gif

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

Because it takes TOOOOOOOOO much time to implement aight
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • robkrush
    robkrush
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    Escalate to devs. This is an absolute outrage, and I'm usually one to keep my cool. I've been running vDSA time and time again since Wrothgar went live, and haven't received a single weekly reward since then (and yes, on the leaderboards when it's the weekly, not just running it for no reason). I've submitted ticket after ticket, and even spoken directly to a dev about it, and still not even been given the loot I deserved for completing it. People are actually getting these things right now?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel

Sign me up for some of those v16 footmans.
    PS4-NA-DC
    PSN: robkrush

The game's central concept of "PvP in PvP areas and be safe in safe areas" needs to stay the way it is.
    ZOS, 1-12-2016
    Options
  • ralonasan
    ralonasan
    ✭✭✭✭

Because DLC and reasons.
    The ESO Forum Common Complaint Checklist: ☑
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Sorcerers.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Nightblades.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Dragonknights.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Templars.
    ☐ THIS IS P2W!
    ☐ L2P n00b.
    ☐ Where is the LOL button??
    ☐ Fix PvP lag.
    ☐ LFG is full of scrubs.
    ☐ WHEN WILL YOU ADD CONSOLE TEXT CHAT?
    ☐ WHEN ARE ARENAS COMING?
    ☐ Natch Potes.
    ☐ Nerf Veteran Maelstrom Arena.
    ☐ Race Change ETA?
    ☐ Please add the Barber Shop!
    ☐ Why don't Trials scale?
    ☐ Working as intended.
    ☐ Why did you nerf/buff this?
    ☐ When will "thing" be added?
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will sell my soul for v16 Healer jewlery :o
    :]
    Options
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sirrmattus wrote: »
    WOW. I WOULD LOVE A V16 HEALER SET

SO MUCH THIS
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

Sometimes I wonder if you are even a programmer at all. Probably not.
    Full Definition of constructive

: declared such by judicial construction or interpretation <constructive fraud>

: of or relating to construction or creation

: promoting improvement or development <constructive criticism>

con·struc·tive·ly adverb
    con·struc·tive·ness noun

I wonder why you even play this game, because the only opinion you have is that the developers sit on that ass all day and that the game is ***. You're never constructive, you're never helpful. Gee I wonder why they won't listen to you.
    Edited by Woeler on January 15, 2016 3:30PM
    Options
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow and now HALF A MIL PROFIT??

At least SWOOP IN AND REMOVE IT FROM GAME and replace with a mail of the correct level.
    Options
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find that @Artin and ask him how he got it. Simple as that.
    I do believe it's fake, tho'. OP is into it.
    ... Mai cave. >:3
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    Sign into NA PC go to reapers march and go to ETU trader. It's not fake if it were fake it wouldn't be listed
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that *****?! Lmao *gets bbq sauce* it's time to grill
    Edited by Cuyler on January 15, 2016 11:21PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    Sign into NA PC go to reapers march and go to ETU trader. It's not fake if it were fake it wouldn't be listed
    Welp.
    That item shouldn't exist in the game as of now. I can say that >.>'
    ... Mai cave. >:3
    Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »

con·struc·tive·ly adverb
    con·struc·tive·ness noun

I wonder why you even play this game, because the only opinion you have is that the developers sit on that ass all day and that the game is ***. You're never constructive, you're never helpful. Gee I wonder why they won't listen to you.

There's many good reasons why a lot of people have that same opinion.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Woeler wrote: »

con·struc·tive·ly adverb
    con·struc·tive·ness noun

There's many good reasons why a lot of people have that same opinion.

Then why play in the first place?
    Options
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    its the skooma you are not seeing it, its all in your head :#
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
    Options