Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

@ZOS How do items like this exist?

• Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they already mentioned, ZOS found the reason why there are only 100 players in the leaderboards and not 100 teams. They said they are going to fix this with an incremental patch or next DLC.
    Noobplar
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    All that said, in Update 9 we will be adding some new VR16 gold items that you'll be able to obtain through the weekly Trial leaderboards. This includes the new Trial (which we'll talk in detail about soon!), Hel-Ra, AA, SO, and DSA.

Are there any plans to change the way positions are counted?
    Right now, assuming people or chars change slightly between raid-days, this leaves room for 5-6 guilds across all three factions for 12-man trials. Right now, this is fine, because very few players care about no-meaningful-loot trials. However, after such a change, this will be very different.

I hope so, because the way it is now is just --and pardon my language-- plain stupid. I'm basically always in the weekly simply because we run 3x a week and get a score for place one or two. I would like to see people of lower tiers also get rewards. Everybody started out as a noobie, and back then when I just started raiding did at least give you something (weekly items), but now there is no reason at all for the regular levelled players to do a trial.
    Options